NATION

PASSWORD

A desperate cry for help! HELP!

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Orvius
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

A desperate cry for help! HELP!

Postby Orvius » Fri May 04, 2012 3:52 pm

The Commonwealth of Orvius would like to have a word with the Security Council if you would be so kind... Recently, The Commonwealth has been harassed by a nation known as Anoristan. Our Councilmen have been getting telegrams, most of them trying to intimidate us out of home, money, and religious freedoms. Threatening us with military force and allies of the USSR if we do not pay them false "protection fees". As a new Democratic nation, we fear that we are not strong enough to hold off the enemy by ourselves, if conflict would arise, so if they were any strong, righteous Nations that would simply send them a telegram, telling them to back off on our behalf, and saying that you would put them down easily if conflicts arose, we as a people would be most grateful that we could sleep again without having to worry about being bombed in the middle of the night. It is hard for our self-reliant people to call for help, but I am afraid that we are pushed to the edge.

Most Honestly,
On behalf of the entire Commonwealth of Orvius,
Grand Chancellor Ivo Katić
My nation does not reflect my RL beliefs. If it offends you, then you can firmly shove it up your ass respect difference and continue on with your day.
Libertarianism, Individualism, Free Religion, Freedom of Speech, Life-Liberty-and-the-Pursuit-of-Happiness, Right to Bear Arms, Public Liberty (I'm the Anti-Party party), and Anti-Plutocracy(POWER TO THE PEOPLE).
If you believe this is a human right we're seriously going to hunt you monsters down. We see people putting this "right" into their constitutions more and more everyday and it is absolutely appalling. There is nothing more depressing than a bear without arms, you sick fucks.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri May 04, 2012 5:26 pm

This isn't the place for such requests. I'm not sure if such a place exists. If the nation is breaking rules by harassing players, report them via Getting Help. If it's just what you're describing above (roleplay demands that have no actual impact on game play), then perhaps International Incidents would be a better choice.

In any event, locking this thread.

Return to Security Council