NATION

PASSWORD

SUBMITTED: Condemn Krioval

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Krioval
Minister

Founded: Jan 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Krioval » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:34 am

Just to set the record straight, that all took place in a different timeline. Krioval is much, much worse now, especially when it comes to promoting free trade.

Krioval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krioval » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:38 am

This proposal has been submitted. Let's see all of that enthusiasm for the Security Council that we've come to know and love!!! :rofl:

Antemyst
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Antemyst » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 am

This might require a wank or two from my puppets. Expect to see my WA handyman in here soon. o_O
Antemyst | Crystalline Fosterman | Xaymaca
“If you can't do it, we will.” -Frenadrix

Krioval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krioval » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 am

Well make it snappy! Krioval needs to resign from the WA before this social justice resolution passes. Bleh.

Tanaara
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanaara » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Puts thunbs in ears and wiggles fingers at Ardchoilleans while sticking tongue out at the honored deligate. "Neyyyyhhhh Condemn me if you dare."
The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world. -Lynn M. Osband

"We're not so blase, not so willing to accept that we're safe and we can let someone do our security for us. We're not going to sit there and wait for somebody else to do it because if you wait, it might be too late." Jennifer Allen re: Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - quoted for the Win!

Stuffy Academics
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stuffy Academics » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Krioval wrote:Well make it snappy! Krioval needs to resign from the WA before this social justice resolution passes. Bleh.

The Stuffy Academics Board of WA Stuff convenes in its shiny new office. Ambassador William Louise Gottfried rises and clears his throat.

"The Armed Republic of Stuffy Academics hereby announces its support for the condemnation of Krioval, for its- er- its- um- epic failure at writing a resolution, and for making delicious pies."

William L. Gottfried resumes his seat.
Please. Use correct English to the best of your ability. We're watching you.

Takaram and Tunizcha on How to Get Kicked Out of Wal-Mart
Takaram wrote:
Tunizcha wrote:
Takaram wrote:Ask where the cheap hookers are.

They'll probably send you to aisle 14.

True

Go to aisle 14, sit on a shelf, and offer yourself for everyday low prices

Krioval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krioval » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:16 pm

As promised, Krioval has departed from the WA temporarily, with the express intent to avoid the stat penalties for the next few resolutions. Don't worry, we'll be back for a resubmission of this proposal.

Danielturner
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Danielturner » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:Honoured ambassador to Krioval, I cannot see why you should condemn yourself for just trying.

Hear, Hear

Krioval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krioval » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm

The Great Chiefdom of Krioval feels that the Security Council will be driven further toward irrelevance if this proposal passes. Thus, we have resubmitted it for delegate approval. Please, don't think of the children, but do think of helping the SC in a quest for the ultimate self-parody.

[Lord] Ambassador Darvek Tyvok (after visiting the Strangers' Bar)
Great Chiefdom of Krioval

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 am

CONDEMNS FOR ALL ETERNITY* the Great Chiefdom of Krioval

* unless repealed

Cor blimey, honoured ambassador! I must express that it would take a great deal for a nation to be the best, best ever and never have any flaws at all, although I must admit, we wished we could be like that!

Yours etc,

Krioval
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krioval » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:57 am

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:

* unless repealed

Cor blimey, honoured ambassador! I must express that it would take a great deal for a nation to be the best, best ever and never have any flaws at all, although I must admit, we wished we could be like that!

Yours etc,

Madam Ambassador, I would like to point out that this resolution condemns Krioval, which would imply the opposite - that we are among the worst nations. Which we are, naturally, for the reasons listed in the condemnation.

[Lord] Ambassador Darvek Tyvok

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 am

Krioval wrote:
Charlotte Ryberg wrote:

* unless repealed

Yours etc,

Madam Ambassador, I would like to point out that this resolution condemns Krioval, which would imply the opposite - that we are among the worst nations. Which we are, naturally, for the reasons listed in the condemnation.

[Lord] Ambassador Darvek Tyvok

Either way, we find self-flagellation rather bizarre, but if it does work, then we would predict that such method of proposing in such way would be trustworthy.

Yours,

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council