NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] CONDEMN COSTA FIERO

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Dubanama
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 14, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[DRAFT] CONDEMN COSTA FIERO

Postby Dubanama » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 am

So this is my first draft here and I want it to be to condemn costa fiero, it's my first time writing something so please be nice and help me to improve it :)

INDENTIFYING Costa Fiero as an impeding force on the Democratic Process and a Threat to stability and Freedom.

DENOUCING Costa Fiero’s use of slanderous lies and propaganda against newcommers in order to maintain his long-standing position that gives him power and influence,

DISGUSTED at Costa Fiero’s obsession for manipulating other nations of South America in other to make them believe what he wants them to believe,

APPALLED at Costa Fiero’s arrogance by saying: ''I AM South America'', ''South America wouldn't dare to question my autority'', ''I don't share empathy because politics is not fair at all'', ''All New Zealand teens are sluts'',

DISMAYED at the poor treatment Costa Fiero gives the newly Established Nations of the world in South America and to his constant obsession for power,

DEEPLY CONCERNED with the negative impact of Costa Fiero's political ambitions in South America and the world, and the irreversible damage done,

FIRMLY ASSERTING that Costa Fiero invaded France few days ago with his puppet Valcluse, and his constant technique of vote buying in South American Presidential elections,

UNDERSTANDING that this move is illegal, disappointing, unsportsmanlike, and dishonest to others;

RECOGNIZING Costa Fiero as a nation with a history loaded with particularly heinous acts of hostility and intolerance,

BELIEVING these actions to be especially abominable and to be in utter opposition of the WA goal of spreading interregional peace and goodwill,

CONCLUDING that Costa Fiero makes the world a far grimmer, bleaker, darker world simply by existing,

HEREBY CONDEMNS Costa Fiero for utilising unfair advantages, starting rumors against new nations who don't share his simpaty, boycott anyone who doesn't have his consent, constant harassment, vote buying influencing Presidential election results in South America, using its long-standing position in nationstates to manipulate others by false arguments and his run away from liabilities always by blamming someone else
Last edited by Dubanama on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fischistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fischistan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 am

I spy several rule four's right off the bat. Replace 'his' with 'its' and 'who' with 'that'.
Xavier D'Montagne
Fischistani Ambassador to the WA
Unibot II wrote:It's Carta. He CANNOT Fail. Only successes in reverse.
The Matthew Islands wrote:Knowledge is knowing the Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Anthony Delasanta wrote:its was not genocide it was ethnic cleansing...
Socorra wrote:A religion-free abortion thread is like a meat-free hamburger.
Help is on its Way: UDL
Never forget 11 September.
Never look off the edge of cliff on a segway.

11 September 1973, of course.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:00 am

Along with what Fisch said, this is basically a condemnation for abusing the delegate position? That's not enough to warrant a condemnation.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 am

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:Along with what Fisch said, this is basically a condemnation for abusing the delegate position?

Costa Fiero isn't Delegate. It isn't Founder. It's not listed in the WFE, and it's barely active in the recent RMB. In fact, the only acrimonious activity I can find is on the part of the OP, who apparently outed one of Costa Fiero's puppets without permission, and Costa Fiero got a tiny bit upset about it.

I think the condemnation may be targeting the wrong nation. It might work better reversed.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:15 am

The shining light of the mods reveals all!!

In that case (as if it wasn't obvious before), I will not be supporting this proposal.

Fischistan
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fischistan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:16 am

Dubanama wrote:So this is my first draft here and I want it to be to condemn costa fiero, it's my first time writing something so please by nice and help me to improve it :)

INDENTIFYING Costa Fiero as an impeding force on the Democratic Process and a Threat to stability and Freedom.

DENOUCING Costa Fiero’s use of slanderous lies and propaganda against newcommers in order to maintain his long-standing position that gives him power and influence,

DISGUSTED at Costa Fiero’s obsession for manipulating other nations of South America in other to make them believe what he wants them to believe,

APPALLED at Costa Fiero’s arrogance by saying: ''I AM South America'', ''South America wouldn't dare to question [color]my[/color] autority'', ''I don't share empathy because politics is not fair at all'', ''All New Zealand teens are sluts'',

DISMAYED at the poor treatment Costa Fiero gives the newly Established Nations of the world in South America and to [color]his[/color] constant obsession for power,

DEEPLY CONCERNED with the negative impact of Costa Fiero's political ambitions in South America and the world, and the irreversible damage done,

FIRMLY ASSERTING that Costa Fiero invaded France few days ago with his puppet Valcluse, and his constant technique of vote buying in South American Presidential elections,

UNDERSTANDING that this move is illegal, disappointing, unsportsmanlike, and dishonest to others;

RECOGNIZING Costa Fiero as a nation with a history loaded with particularly heinous acts of hostility and intolerance,

BELIEVING these actions to be especially abominable and to be in utter opposition of the WA goal of spreading interregional peace and goodwill,

CONCLUDING that Costa Fiero makes the world a far grimmer, bleaker, darker world simply by existing,

HEREBY CONDEMNS Costa Fiero for utilising unfair advantages, starting rumors against new nations who don't share his simpaty, boycott anyone [color]who[/color] doesn't have his consent, constant harassment, vote buying influencing Presidential election results in South America, using its long-standing position in nationstates to manipulate others by false arguments and his run away from liabilities always by blamming someone else

Those are the glaring ones. There are other more subtle ones, but first fix the big ones.
Xavier D'Montagne
Fischistani Ambassador to the WA
Unibot II wrote:It's Carta. He CANNOT Fail. Only successes in reverse.
The Matthew Islands wrote:Knowledge is knowing the Tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Anthony Delasanta wrote:its was not genocide it was ethnic cleansing...
Socorra wrote:A religion-free abortion thread is like a meat-free hamburger.
Help is on its Way: UDL
Never forget 11 September.
Never look off the edge of cliff on a segway.

11 September 1973, of course.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 am

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:The shining light of the mods reveals all!!

I didn't do anything you couldn't have done. All information was gotten by reviewing the nation and region pages, and scrolling back the RMB until I got to the relevant section suggested by Costa Fiero's National Happenings. Something to consider in future.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:00 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:I didn't do anything you couldn't have done. All information was gotten by reviewing the nation and region pages, and scrolling back the RMB until I got to the relevant section suggested by Costa Fiero's National Happenings. Something to consider in future.

*bows out to Fris*

OOC: I will attempt to refrain from posting whilst "studying" for exams from now on. :lol:

Dubanama
Political Columnist

Postby Dubanama » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:05 am

All I have said in my proposal is TRUE whatever is from one week or 2 months or more. Costa Fiero has a record in nationstates that I have investigated, whitnessed and exposed,a nd I think he should be condemned.

So, do you support it, Yes or No? Why?
Last edited by Dubanama on Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

West Gaul
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 02, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby West Gaul » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:58 pm

I believe it SHOULD be condemned for these following reasons.
The last defenders of our glorious empire.

Politcal compass
Economic Left/Right: 1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.21
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk231/ElemixZero/pcgraphpngphp.png

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Dubanama wrote:So, do you support it, Yes or No? Why?

No, I (and my delegate nation) will not support this.

• First off, many of the things in the current proposal are problems that should be taken care of via a Get Help request (like harassment), which makes the proposal illegal under R2.
  • You have not offered any evidence that support any of your arguments, and you can't claim things like "irreversible damage done" and that the nation "invaded France" without some supporting evidence.
  • This proposal is illegal all over, including multiple R4 violations throughout.
  • You are basically condemning a nation for general annoyances, for lack of a better term. This nation has not affected the world at large by the actions stated here and therefore does not warrant the attention of this assembly.
Last edited by Skyrim Diplomacy on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delegate Vinage
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delegate Vinage » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:13 pm

I, personally, am not a fan of seeing someone directly involved drafting it as the language is obviously biased/weighted. I would recommend passing the information on to another to draft it for you and have you serve as a co-author.
Vinage V. Grey-Anumia
World Assembly Delegate &
Former President of Europeia

"The Delegate Wipes What The Region Spills"
"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Dubanama
Political Columnist

Postby Dubanama » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:25 am

Anything I should add? Any help is welcome TG me. :)

IDENTIFYING Costa Fiero as an impeding force on the Democratic Process and a Threat to stability and freedom.

DENOUCING Costa Fiero’s use of slanderous lies and propaganda against newcommers in order to maintain its long-standing position of power and influence,

DISGUSTED at Costa Fiero’s obsession for manipulating other nations of South America in other to make them believe what it wants them to believe,

APPALLED at Costa Fiero’s statements: ''I AM South America'', ''South America wouldn't dare to question my autority'', ''I don't share empathy because politics is not fair at all'', ''All New Zealand teens are sluts'',

DISMAYED at the poor treatment Costa Fiero gives the newly Established Nations of the world in South America and its constant obsession for manipulating everything,

FIRMLY ASSERTING that Costa Fiero invaded France few days ago with his puppet Valcluse, and his constant technique of vote buying in South American Presidential elections;

UNDERSTANDING that this move is illegal, disappointing, unsportsmanlike, and dishonest to others,

CONCLUDING that Costa Fiero makes the world a far grimmer, bleaker and darker world,

HEREBY CONDEMNS Costa Fiero for utilising unfair advantages, starting rumors against new nations who don't share its simpaty, boycotting anyone that doesn't have its consent, constant harassment, vote buying influencing Presidential election results in South America and using its long-standing position in nationstates to manipulate others by false arguments.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:13 am

Dubanama wrote:Anything I should add? Any help is welcome TG me. :)

IDENTIFYING Costa Fiero as an impeding force on the Democratic Process and a Threat to stability and freedom.

DENOUCING Costa Fiero’s use of slanderous lies and propaganda against newcommers in order to maintain its long-standing position of power and influence,

DISGUSTED at Costa Fiero’s obsession for manipulating other nations of South America in other to make them believe what it wants them to believe,

APPALLED at Costa Fiero’s statements: ''I AM South America'', ''South America wouldn't dare to question my autority'', ''I don't share empathy because politics is not fair at all'', ''All New Zealand teens are sluts'',

DISMAYED at the poor treatment Costa Fiero gives the newly Established Nations of the world in South America and its constant obsession for manipulating everything,

FIRMLY ASSERTING that Costa Fiero invaded France few days ago with his puppet Valcluse, and his constant technique of vote buying in South American Presidential elections;

UNDERSTANDING that this move is illegal, disappointing, unsportsmanlike, and dishonest to others,

CONCLUDING that Costa Fiero makes the world a far grimmer, bleaker and darker world,

HEREBY CONDEMNS Costa Fiero for utilising unfair advantages, starting rumors against new nations who don't share its simpaty, boycotting anyone that doesn't have its consent, constant harassment, vote buying influencing Presidential election results in South America and using its long-standing position in nationstates to manipulate others by false arguments.

I've marked the R4 violations I see. Even in quotes, you can't have personal pronouns. This still has a lot of work needed. Multiple Delegate nations will ask you for evidence of these claims, so I would still suggest you post appropriate links in this thread.

Dubanama
Political Columnist

Postby Dubanama » Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:47 am

Anything else ? :)

Correction:

APPALLED at Costa Fiero’s statements: ''Costa Fiero IS South America'', ''South America wouldn't dare to question Costa Fiero's autority'', ''Costa Fiero will not share empathy because politics is not fair at all'', ''All New Zealand teens are sluts'',

FIRMLY ASSERTING that Costa Fiero invaded France few days ago with it's puppet Valcluse, and it's constant technique of vote buying in South American Presidential elections;

Last edited by Dubanama on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:52 am

I still hold the stance that this is mostly just annoyances and region-griefing. Nothing here is worthy of a condemnation. If you look back at the last four condemnations alone, you will see you need a lot more heinous crimes than these to warrant a badge from this council.

• Condemn Milograd: Condemned for RP massacres, unruly police forces, genocides, etc.
  • Condemn Lone Wolves United: A famous raider group that has carried multiple raids, region-griefs, and refounds, including multiple on the NS game admin and two major feeders.
  • Condemn Allied States of EuroIslanders: Condemned for the off-site forum destruction of multiple regions (a very low approval rate, might I add).
  • Condemn Punk Reloaded: PR was a rogue delegate of TWP that started a feeder war between TWP and TSP, which was unjustly called for, tampering with the laws of TWP, and attempting to pass an unwarranted condemnation, among other things.

Compared these condemnations that have passed, this is child's play.
Last edited by Skyrim Diplomacy on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council