NATION

PASSWORD

[DELAYED] Repeal Commend 10000 Islands

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Guy II
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Guy II » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Acknowledging that 10000 Islands once stood as a pinnacle of the defensive efforts of the world and that their forces there have aided many a wrongly-invaded region,
Still does, as seen in their regular defences. TITO might be the best and most efficient Defending group out there.

Concerned by the overzealous military policies of 10000 Islands, in which nations that do not share their views were regarded as "bullies" or "menaces", as well as their questionable operations as of late, which has resulted in tyranny under the guise of justice,
So justifiying Raiding, going against previous Security Council precedents.

Realizing, however, lately, 10000 Islands and the defender organization TITO, based out of 10000 Islands, has turned rogue in multiple cases in different regions, resulting in the tragic displacement of native nations and unwanted nations being forcibly placed impositions of power,
Mistakes happen. If those were mistakes at all.

Pointing Out that TITO has violated the wishes of natives and long-standing regional residents, including banning and ejecting nations, as well as acting in a manner that has resulted in the Condemnation of regions such as The Black Hawks, NAZI EUROPE, and the Greater German Reich,
Please elaborate?

Noting the power-grabbing manner in which TITO executed a raid-style invasion of the region Osiris - the demographics and influence of which displaying the potential to become an exorbitant entity, soon after it was founded - in which the TITO operative Sichuan Pepper not only took control of the region but proceeded to ban and eject multiple nations displaying no hostility or malevolence toward the region or populous thereof,
Those nations have a history of harming regions, and thus while I do not support those bans... They were justifiable. Furthermore, how is the manner TITO grabbed Osiris any different than the way Unibot grabbed Balder?

Further Noting that the region Anarchy was invaded and forced into a militant coup by TITO forces in which said forces claimed to be "re-instating the rightful Delegate," barring that the natives of the region had said that the TITO forces were, indeed, not restoring any rightful Delegate but endorsing their own candidate in another shockingly raider-esque tactic, and that the region Islam was invaded by the same TITO operative who performed suppression of native conversation and free will,
Anarchy was authorised by the current seating Delegate. Islam was a regular defence, talk by Raiders was hidden.

Co-Authored by Connopolis
Last edited by Guy II on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Rogernomics
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 22, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rogernomics » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Goobergunchia wrote:
New Rogernomics wrote:1) Kain the Dragoon was invited by the Sole WA nation in the region, which prior to the TITO invasion/entry/incident, was one of 8 natives in the region, a native meaning a member of a region that existed after an update aka why there was a world census report. To undermine the premise that a world census report carries weight, is to suggest that no region can justify the world census report as evidence for their existence (or right to existence), which I am sorry to say not only is ludicrous but totally uncalled for.

(Emphasis added.)

That has to be one of the worst definitions of "native" that I've ever heard. One of the traditional definitions from the pre-influence days involved "permanent or long-term residents". I fail to see how one can establish nativity by moving into a game-created region a few hours earlier than others.

As I said in another thread, I'd prefer to consider all current residents of Osiris to be "inhabitants", not "natives" or "invaders", especially when there's no real regional government established. It's really way too early to figure out who actually wants to stay in those regions long-term and who's not.

Personally I want to wait a bit before taking any C&C action regarding events in Osiris. Let's see how things end up looking in a week or two, shall we?

Considering I am on bad personal terms with you, I am not surprised you are complaining over my definitions, but I agree with the concept that its hard to establish the definition of what is a 'native', thus why my arguments have been centered around the principle of self-determination, not the fact they held it for a few hours, for the sake of argument they could have been there for a few milliseconds, or ten years, and been declared the native residents.

Though in RL terms, I would ask you to picture a nation which has recently declared its independence, it has a new flag (like Kain gave it one), it had a new assembly/senate/congress building (in NS terms a forum would meet that criteria, which Kain did set up), it had a candidate for the UN (in NS terms the WA, which was decided to be Kain), then another nation invades/liberates/intervenes to stop its new status/undermine its independence because it disagrees with the government being formed, and one of the leading politicians in the nation.
Herald (Vice-Delegate) of Lazarus
"Solidarity forever..."
Hoping for Peace in Israel and Palestine
  • Former First Citizen (PM) of Lazarus
  • Former Proedroi (Minister) of Foreign Affairs of Lazarus
  • Former Lazarus Delegate (Humane Republic of Lazarus, 2015)
  • Minister of Culture & Media (Humane Republic of Lazarus)
  • Foreign Minister of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Senator of The Ascendancy (RIP, and purged)
  • Interior Commissioner of Lazarus (Pre-People's Republic of Lazarus)
  • At some point a member of the Grey family...then father vanished...
  • Foreign Minister of The Last Kingdom (RIP)
  • ADN:DSA Rep for Eastern Roman Empire
  • Honoratus Servant of the Holy Land (Eastern Roman Empire)
  • UN/WA Delegate of Trans Atlantice (RIP)

Goobergunchia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Goobergunchia » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:06 pm

New Rogernomics wrote:Considering I am on bad personal terms with you...

:unsure: I don't think I know you....

I'm also really not comfortable asserting that the first people to spot a game-created region should automatically be allowed to lay claim to it. There's a major difference between a user-created region (where its creators are obviously natives) and a game-created region, which has no inherent creator (except for the Game Administrator, of course). I think a better RL analogy is to a newly discovered, empty piece of land which competing factions discover at nearly the same time. Is our only concern to determine whoever got there first, if ever so slightly, and award them the territory?

(And merely establishing a forum is really really easy. While it's evidence that one wants to establish long-term governance of a region, it's hardly conclusive.)
(+5175 posts from mostly pre-Jolt)
Making NationStates a different place since 17 May 2003.
ADN Advisor (Ret.)
Nasicournian Officer
Citizen of the Rejected Realms
Discord: Goobergunch#2417
Ideological Bulwark #16
Sponsor, HR#22, SC#4
Rules: GA SC
NS Game Moderator
For your forum moderation needs: The Moderation Forum
For your in-game moderation needs: The Getting Help Page
What are the rules? See the OSRS.
Who are the mods, anyway?

New Rogernomics
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rogernomics » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Goobergunchia wrote:
New Rogernomics wrote:Considering I am on bad personal terms with you...

:unsure: I don't think I know you....

I'm also really not comfortable asserting that the first people to spot a game-created region should automatically be allowed to lay claim to it. There's a major difference between a user-created region (where its creators are obviously natives) and a game-created region, which has no inherent creator (except for the Game Administrator, of course). I think a better RL analogy is to a newly discovered, empty piece of land which competing factions discover at nearly the same time. Is our only concern to determine whoever got there first, if ever so slightly, and award them the territory?

(And merely establishing a forum is really really easy. While it's evidence that one wants to establish long-term governance of a region, it's hardly conclusive.)

I was confusing you with Niv then, my bad, someone/something mentioned that connection to me once, my bad. :unsure:

Perhaps, but then again it would have been preferable that TITO raised its objections with Kain first, had it done so then Kain could have left (since his goal was to improve the region, not ruin it for its residents), allowing the free development of the region. If Kain didn't then TITO would have had full rights to liberate the region, but that was unfortunately not the case. But in the end its all said and done, there will be an election in Osiris, though not a perfectly fair one (aka due to the invader/defender scrambling to be there), and there will be a new delegate of the region.
Last edited by New Rogernomics on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Solidarity forever..."

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Full Support.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Skyrim Diplomacy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyrim Diplomacy » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Guy II wrote:
Acknowledging that 10000 Islands once stood as a pinnacle of the defensive efforts of the world and that their forces there have aided many a wrongly-invaded region,
Still does, as seen in their regular defences. TITO might be the best and most efficient Defending group out there.

Concerned by the overzealous military policies of 10000 Islands, in which nations that do not share their views were regarded as "bullies" or "menaces", as well as their questionable operations as of late, which has resulted in tyranny under the guise of justice,
So justifiying Raiding, going against previous Security Council precedents.

Realizing, however, lately, 10000 Islands and the defender organization TITO, based out of 10000 Islands, has turned rogue in multiple cases in different regions, resulting in the tragic displacement of native nations and unwanted nations being forcibly placed impositions of power,
Mistakes happen. If those were mistakes at all.

Pointing Out that TITO has violated the wishes of natives and long-standing regional residents, including banning and ejecting nations, as well as acting in a manner that has resulted in the Condemnation of regions such as The Black Hawks, NAZI EUROPE, and the Greater German Reich,
Please elaborate?

Noting the power-grabbing manner in which TITO executed a raid-style invasion of the region Osiris - the demographics and influence of which displaying the potential to become an exorbitant entity, soon after it was founded - in which the TITO operative Sichuan Pepper not only took control of the region but proceeded to ban and eject multiple nations displaying no hostility or malevolence toward the region or populous thereof,
Those nations have a history of harming regions, and thus while I do not support those bans... They were justifiable. Furthermore, how is the manner TITO grabbed Osiris any different than the way Unibot grabbed Balder?

Further Noting that the region Anarchy was invaded and forced into a militant coup by TITO forces in which said forces claimed to be "re-instating the rightful Delegate," barring that the natives of the region had said that the TITO forces were, indeed, not restoring any rightful Delegate but endorsing their own candidate in another shockingly raider-esque tactic, and that the region Islam was invaded by the same TITO operative who performed suppression of native conversation and free will,
Anarchy was authorised by the current seating Delegate. Islam was a regular defence, talk by Raiders was hidden.

Co-Authored by Connopolis

Here's a point by point answering:
  • Once being the operative here, because by their actions shown in the past few weeks have made them seem like less of raiders, ergo, once a pinnacle
  • Not seeing what your point is on the second quote
  • Mistakes imply they were accidental
  • How should I elaborate on "banning and ejecting nations, as well as acting in a manner that has resulted in the Condemnation of regions such as The Black Hawks, NAZI EUROPE, and the Greater German Reich?"
  • The fact that a new Delegate is banning nations who have just a much right to be there and have, indeed, been sanctioned by the earliest arrivals (Revert in this case) makes the ejections and bannings ridiculous. The major difference I see is that Unibot is setting up a government and leaving. Grub and TITO are choosing for the residents of Osiris, while refusing to leave at the will of the residents.
  • "Anarchy was authorised by the current seating Delegate. Islam was a regular defence, talk by Raiders was hidden." Let's take this ludicrous statement piece by piece. "Anarchy was authorised by the current seating Delegate"-This could be said of any raid. By any raider organization. Ever. "Islam was a regular defence, talk by Raiders was hidden" Oh, so you mean hiding anti-Islamic, pro-American statements? So basically suppressing free speech at will?

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:22 pm

The Bruce wrote:For some reason the author of this repeal has also chosen to compare 10000 Islands with a bunch of Nazi themed invader regions and vandalistic invaders that have been previously condemned. Really? :eyebrow: It’s especially an odd thing to include in a repeal that should only appeal to invaders, when so many invader groups have worked closely with members of Nazi themed invaders regions in past invasions.

I call Godwin's Law.

Also, I have never worked with Nazi's on any raid before nor have I known any of my fellow raiders to do so. I have, however, worked with defenders, including ADN, once or twice to raid Nazi regions. Perhaps you're getting it confuse in your old age?
Last edited by Evil Wolf on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

Guy II
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Guy II » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 am

How should I elaborate on "banning and ejecting nations, as well as acting in a manner that has resulted in the Condemnation of regions such as The Black Hawks, NAZI EUROPE, and the Greater German Reich?"

Where, what, when. Or it never happened.

The fact that a new Delegate is banning nations who have just a much right to be there and have, indeed, been sanctioned by the earliest arrivals (Revert in this case) makes the ejections and bannings ridiculous.

TITO believed they were defending the region from a nation which would cause harm to it. While they might not have done the right thing, their actions certainly don't justify this.

The major difference I see is that Unibot is setting up a government and leaving. Grub and TITO are choosing for the residents of Osiris, while refusing to leave at the will of the residents.
Ah... So it's okay to force a government down a new sinker's throat and hold it by power... But not okay to set up elections and hold the region by power? Apart from their unwillingness otherwise to help Osiris, TITO's forces are not any less benevolent than the UDL's in Balder.

"Anarchy was authorised by the current seating Delegate"-This could be said of any raid. By any raider organization. Ever.
As far as I know, TITO's operation in Anarchy was explicitly authorised by the native Delegate. What's wrong with that?

"Islam was a regular defence, talk by Raiders was hidden" Oh, so you mean hiding anti-Islamic, pro-American statements? So basically suppressing free speech at will?
No... This has got nothing to do with RL ideology. You may or may not know this, but Grub and almost all other 10KI old-timers are right-wing Americans.

TITO cleaned the RMB of raider messages, which is often done when a region is defended. All they did is clear the RMB of undesirable raider-spam. I wouldn't want my RMB to be littered with messages from a raiding force which has just raided me.
Last edited by Guy II on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fratt Armed Forces
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fratt Armed Forces » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 am

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:"Anarchy was authorised by the current seating Delegate. Islam was a regular defence, talk by Raiders was hidden." Let's take this ludicrous statement piece by piece. "Anarchy was authorised by the current seating Delegate"-This could be said of any raid. By any raider organization. Ever.

:palm:
The current seating Delegate is the same who held the seat before TITO deployed.
Population 11+ billion. Influence: Eminence Grise (which is quite rare in a region of that size). Active. Been a resident of the region, with WA status for ... longer than lots of players around here.

Find me a single raid who has that kind of Delegate supporting a raid of its own region, please.

Skyrim Diplomacy wrote:"Islam was a regular defence, talk by Raiders was hidden" Oh, so you mean hiding anti-Islamic, pro-American statements? So basically suppressing free speech at will?[/list]

Trolling isn't free speech. TPK were suggesting that Islam, the religion, was to blame for terrorist attacks.
Raiding with racist connotations. Wow. :roll:
RRA High Commander

Ramesses I
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramesses I » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:13 am

I completely support this.

Connopolis
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:02 am

Guy II wrote:Where, what, when. Or it never happened.

That's an eloquent way of saying "La La La! I can't hear you!" In all seriousness, that's not how it works. Going into that level of depth is unnecessary.

TITO believed they were defending the region from a nation which would cause harm to it. While they might not have done the right thing, their actions certainly don't justify this.

At least they thought they were helping; who cares if their actions were unjust and uncalled for - they thought they were doing the right thing!

They didn't do the right thing, on multiple occasions, so yes, they do deserve "this".

Ah... So it's okay to force a government down a new sinker's throat and hold it by power... But not okay to set up elections and hold the region by power? Apart from their unwillingness otherwise to help Osiris, TITO's forces are not any less benevolent than the UDL's in Balder.

What the hell? Can we have one civil debate without denouncing the credentials of the UDL in order to defend TITO's actions? This proposal isn't condemning TITO - I concede to the notion that they have done an extraordinary amount of work that has benefitted many natives - but the proposal is repealing their condemnation. We've had a native of Osiris testify against TITO while Balder is yet to make any comments. After browsing through their RMB and seeing this:

Go away Cobras. Unibot is not the enemy here.

Meh, Uni ≥ TITO at least.

I think its suffice to say that the UDL is, in fact, better received than TITO in Balder.

As far as I know, TITO's operation in Anarchy was explicitly authorised by the native Delegate. What's wrong with that?

Maybe by the delegate, but not by the rightful natives:

The Notorious City-RE-Public of YoriZ

So far for The Anarcho-syndicalist Planets of Seeya:
* I never even wanted to join the UN / WA in the first place.
* I finally decided to join the UN / WA when I saw a chance to vote an "anarcho"-capitalist out of the delegacy.
* You know how many resolutions I've voted on since I first joined the WA (or the UN as it was called back then before the threat of lawsuits)? Zero.
* I'm not banning anybody for the simple reason that I believe it violates anarchist principles.
* I think the whole fighting over the delegacy is even more of a sideshow than arguing with "anarcho"-capitalists.

So, dear members of TITO, maybe we can have The Revolutionary Order of Marxist Rebel as WA-delegate? Our seating delegate doesn't care, is a WA-member against his own principles and looks at it all as a big sideshow, including arguing with anarcho-capitalists which he, in his own opinion, doesn't count as anarchists. I think you guys could maybe leave the (r)evolution in Anarchy to its own and move on to a defence that is requiring more manpower?

The Fabulous Chicken Sandwich of Wanjestay

Tito are here for what reason exactly?

You could be libbing tpc instead of raiding, you know.
Last edited by Connopolis on Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell
GA Ambassador of the Connopolian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Connopolis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:09 am

Ramesses I wrote:I completely support this.

Sorry to use you as an example, but might I just note to those that think the natives of Osiris are okay with TITO: Ramesses is in favor of this proposal, and is currently a native of Osiris. Could one infer that they aren't content with TITO's occupation?
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell

Fratt Armed Forces
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fratt Armed Forces » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:51 am

Connopolis wrote:Maybe by the delegate, but not by the rightful natives:

First, the delegate is a rightful native too (and, btw, a democratically-elected representative of natives).
Second, Wanjestay, as you probably know, isn't a native of Anarchy, and just moved one of his nations in the region after the TITO deployment to post on the RMB.

Connopolis wrote:
Ramesses I wrote:I completely support this.

Sorry to use you as an example, but might I just note to those that think the natives of Osiris are okay with TITO: Ramesses is in favor of this proposal, and is currently a native of Osiris. Could one infer that they aren't content with TITO's occupation?

It's a game-created region. It didn't even exist before Wednesday morning.
I believe less than four days is a little too short to argue there are 'natives'. Residents. Inhabitants, etc.
I have a couple of puppets in Osiris who have resided there longer than Ramesses - and I'm not claiming to be a native or anything :P

The majority of the current residents wants 10KI gone, but that's not enough reason to repeal the Commendation, or argue that TITO raided the region.
Especially when the majority of the current residents joined after them.
RRA High Commander

Mahaj WA Seat
Minister

Founded: Nov 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj WA Seat » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am

FYI TITO the reason you appear so early on the residency list is that you kicked a bunch of people who were there before you.
Member of The South and Osiris
Representing Mahaj in the World Assembly.
The Mahaj Factbook.

Author of Missing Minors Act (Repealed) and In Regards to Cloning
Mike the Progressive wrote:
Brogavia wrote:Fuck bitches, get money.
You shall be my god.

Georgism wrote:Fuck off you cunt, I'm always nice.

NERVUN wrote:Yog zap!

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:I am the Urinater..... I'll be back.

Jedi Utopians wrote:5) Now, saying that a nation couldn't be part of OPEC would be bold. AIPEC sounds like something you'd want to get checked out by a physician for.

A mean old man
Senator

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Father Knows Best State

Postby A mean old man » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Mahaj WA Seat wrote:FYI TITO the reason you appear so early on the residency list is that you kicked a bunch of people who were there before you.

Let's not forget that these people arrived maybe an hour or two before TITO did.
A: SC#16 - Repeal "Liberate The Security Council"
A: SC#26 - Commend The Joint Systems Alliance
A: SC#30 - Commend 10000 Islands
A: SC#37 - Condemn NAZI EUROPE
A: SC#38 - Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"
A: GA#149 - On Expiration Dates
C: SC#58 - Repeal "Commend Sedgistan"
A: SC#62 - Repeal "Condemn Swarmlandia"
C: SC#63 - Commend Ballotonia
A: SC#65 - Condemn Punk Reloaded
C: GA#163 - Repeal "Law of the Sea"
A: SC#72 - Repeal "Commend Mikeswill"
C: SC#74 - Condemn Lone Wolves United
C: SC#76 - Repeal "Condemn Thatcherton"
A: SC#81 - Repeal "Condemn Anthony Delasanta"
C: SC#83 - Condemn Automagfreek
C: SC#84 - Repeal "Liberate Islam"
C: SC#111 - Commend Krulltopia ← please forget

Guy II
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Guy II » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm taking it as if the point on Islam is conceded.

That's an eloquent way of saying "La La La! I can't hear you!" In all seriousness, that's not how it works. Going into that level of depth is unnecessary.
No, not at all. I was never aware it happened.

At least they thought they were helping; who cares if their actions were unjust and uncalled for - they thought they were doing the right thing!

They didn't do the right thing, on multiple occasions, so yes, they do deserve "this".
Are you going to repeal the Commendation of any region/person which ejects people from a founderless region? TITO saw a threat to a new GCR and acted on it. Their actions I do not entirely support as someone staying in Osiris, but it's not wrong to a level which would erase 8 years of hard work.

What the hell? Can we have one civil debate without denouncing the credentials of the UDL in order to defend TITO's actions? This proposal isn't condemning TITO - I concede to the notion that they have done an extraordinary amount of work that has benefitted many natives - but the proposal is repealing their condemnation. We've had a native of Osiris testify against TITO while Balder is yet to make any comments. After browsing through their RMB and seeing this:
A native opposes them, oh no! Well you've got one here. UDL and factions which support them pretty much have become the dominating natives in Balder, whereas TITO has mostly stayed out of the internal affairs in Osiris. If someone is acting imperialitically, it's the UDL.

Maybe by the delegate, but not by the rightful natives:
Wait, the Delegate is not a rightful native? :eyebrow:

Connopolis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Connopolis » Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:51 pm

OOC:

Guy II wrote:I'm taking it as if the point on Islam is conceded.

Islam was before my time of extra-regional activity, so I don't really know, to be honest. :blush:

No, not at all. I was never aware it happened.

Fair enough; it could be elaborated on, but the point remains.

Are you going to repeal the Commendation of any region/person which ejects people from a founderless region? TITO saw a threat to a new GCR and acted on it. Their actions I do not entirely support as someone staying in Osiris, but it's not wrong to a level which would erase 8 years of hard work.

Their commendation is based on the fundamental principle of justice and fairness, which at their pinnacle, was TITO's objective. Now, after criticism from those they've defended, as well as their very dubious behavior, I believe it's time their commendation's been retracted, because as of now, they aren't doing anything besides questionable defenses, and refusing to cooperate at all, with any other defender organization.

A native opposes them, oh no! Well you've got one here. UDL and factions which support them pretty much have become the dominating natives in Balder, whereas TITO has mostly stayed out of the internal affairs in Osiris. If someone is acting imperialitically, it's the UDL.

Would you mind providing a post by a native that states such, like I did? Otherwise, the statements unfounded. A bit of a reciprocation of your first argument if you ask me.

Wait, the Delegate is not a rightful native? :eyebrow:

The delegate retains their position based on the prerogative of the constituents, not their own. Considering the region is based on the premise of no organized administrative system, the delegate had no right calling TITO in to re-establish his position, as he had no such right to begin with.
Last edited by Connopolis on Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
From the office of,
Mrs. Pamela Howell

Planet Metroid
Civilian

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

For

Postby Planet Metroid » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Totally For. I'm all for increasing the civil rights of independent nations, and the less legislation limiting those rights, the better.

Post-Apocaliptian WA Offices
Secretary

Founded: Oct 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Post-Apocaliptian WA Offices » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Planet Metroid wrote:Totally For. I'm all for increasing the civil rights of independent nations, and the less legislation limiting those rights, the better.

"Pardon me, but how exactly was a commendation of a region suppressing the civil rights of independent nations? If you mean that TITO was suppressing those rights, then I'd love to argue that point, but the resolution itself does not."
From the desk of Amy Maxis,
Acting Post-Apocaliptian Ambassador to the World Assembly

A puppet of Post-Apocaliptia.

Aaderonia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

i agree

Postby Aaderonia » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:16 pm

As lord of Aaderonia and the lord of Aadonia II, also as the chosen Recent of multiple nations within my region. Also as the second ever Aader of Aadonia. I call into question the TITO and push to try each of the invader and rogues with charges of Terrorism and Complete Disregard of their treaty.

I also ask that we herby disavow TITO and form a coalition of nations to combat this threat to National and Region Sovereignty and Peace.

New Rogernomics
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Rogernomics » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:13 am

Aaderonia wrote:As lord of Aaderonia and the lord of Aadonia II, also as the chosen Recent of multiple nations within my region. Also as the second ever Aader of Aadonia. I call into question the TITO and push to try each of the invader and rogues with charges of Terrorism and Complete Disregard of their treaty.

I also ask that we herby disavow TITO and form a coalition of nations to combat this threat to National and Region Sovereignty and Peace.

^ My god, and I thought this topic had reached its climax of mindless bickering. Now we have bad grammar and spelling to boot. :palm:
"Solidarity forever..."

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:59 am

New Rogernomics wrote:^ My god, and I thought this topic had reached its climax of mindless bickering. Now we have bad grammar and spelling to boot. :palm:

Let's not add bickering about grammar and spelling to it, then?

Imperial 2
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial 2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Totally, undoutably for.

Banning and threatening to ban a nation for not endorsing your dictate...um...del...um...protector is a raid.

I'm sorry, but you can't argue about this. That was a raid.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Then every feeder is just a long term raid :P This is NS, we can argue about anything.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Nah, you're created into a feeder, therefore every nation is a native in the feeder they are born into. However, no nations are created into a sinker, they are moved there, so I guess no one is a native in Lazarus. We should rise up against the DYP dictatorship :P
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council