NATION

PASSWORD

[NOT NEEDED/ABANDONED] Liberate Northern Redlands

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novum Vallis
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Vallis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:09 am

Mediocre Confederacy wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I was talking about every single member of their region. I never said they were happy with every region. Also, Femdom empire might have simply been a bizarre parody. Either way no fascist region would identify as Egalitarian (not even Femdom Empire), but this region also has that tag.

No, I meant that earlier, a member of the region stated that they were happy with every region, their reason for embassies with fascists. But if that was the case, why'd they have anti-communist tagged on them? Are they against communsim?

Hey, member of Northern Redlands here. I am a liberal. My nation is liberal. I am an anti-fascist. My nation fights fascism. My leader is a social democrat. There are over ten roleplayers in the region just like me. There are around thirty roleplayers in our region.

End this draft. Don't further your humiliation. Please.

Schnoidland
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Schnoidland » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:45 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:I was talking about every single member of their region. I never said they were happy with every region. Also, Femdom empire might have simply been a bizarre parody. Either way no fascist region would identify as Egalitarian (not even Femdom Empire), but this region also has that tag.

No, I meant that earlier, a member of the region stated that they were happy with every region, their reason for embassies with fascists. But if that was the case, why'd they have anti-communist tagged on them? Are they against communsim?

We allow people to RP communist nations. In fact, there was a nation called Communist Erbok that existed within the region for 334 days without any problems. They were indeed communist. Furthermore, there are literally no banned countries from our region.

That said, we don't appreciate IRL communists that insist on inserting their belief into every conversation, which happens quite a bit. If everybody that called themselves Christian felt the belief to insert their belief into every conversation, our region would likely be tagged as Anti-Christian, as well.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:32 am

I support this proposal. I mean, an embassy with a region that has Nazi in their name. An embassy with Nazi Europa, you'd have to be pretty darn fascist.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:08 am

Any comments on the content of the proposal or the wording?

Novum Vallis
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Novum Vallis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:I support this proposal. I mean, an embassy with a region that has Nazi in their name. An embassy with Nazi Europa, you'd have to be pretty darn fascist.

Wow! We're linked with Nazi Europa! So what? We still allow anti-fascists into our region.

The Tri State Area and Maine
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Novum Vallis wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:I support this proposal. I mean, an embassy with a region that has Nazi in their name. An embassy with Nazi Europa, you'd have to be pretty darn fascist.

Wow! We're linked with Nazi Europa! So what? We still allow anti-fascists into our region.

But you also allow Fascists into your region...

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:05 pm

The Tri State Area and Maine wrote:
Novum Vallis wrote:Wow! We're linked with Nazi Europa! So what? We still allow anti-fascists into our region.

But you also allow Fascists into your region...

Even if so, it still does not make this region a fascist region nor is it on par with something like Nazi Europa, especially when such ideologies are being challenged in a debate. Let's not liberate this region just because it does not meet antifa's standards.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:49 pm

If there aren't any more questions, I shall be submitting this soon.

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Even if so, it still does not make this region a fascist region nor is it on par with something like Nazi Europa, especially when such ideologies are being challenged in a debate. Let's not liberate this region just because it does not meet antifa's standards.

The thing is, fascism is a disgusting ideology. It should not be anywhere on NationStates. Having an embassy with a NAZI region will qualify Northern Redlands as friends with fascists. We need Antifa to get rid of fascist scum. We can't let regions of the hook because it's only a small embassy or iwe allow anti-fascists as well. NO FASCISM.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Mediocre Confederacy wrote:The thing is, fascism is a disgusting ideology.

So is communism, especially Stalinism but that is not considered a problem. I never said fascism was good either, because it is terrible. I'm just not going to side with a bunch of communists.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:08 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Mediocre Confederacy wrote:The thing is, fascism is a disgusting ideology.

So is communism, especially Stalinism but that is not considered a problem. I never said fascism was good either, because it is terrible. I'm just not going to side with a bunch of communists.

Antifa aren't communists. Antifa = Anti-Fascists. Many right-wingers are against fascism.
I don't want to get into an argument on ideology, so I'll stop here.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Mediocre Confederacy wrote:Antifa aren't communists. Antifa = Anti-Fascists. Many right-wingers are against fascism.

Yes, but they do not identify as "antifa" though. I've also seen many people claim that the region is not communist, and the people who are the most vocal about it turn out to be communist.
I don't want to get into an argument on ideology, so I'll stop here.

Don't worry. I know that this isn't NS General. I'll stop too.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:28 pm

Any suggestions on the wording or the content? Or is it all good?

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:41 pm

Against. This is another ridiculous offensive liberation, if people stopped getting angry for no reason it might make them happier...
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:44 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Against. This is another ridiculous offensive liberation, if people stopped getting angry for no reason it might make them happier...

Agreed. Unfortunately, the idea of not forcing your own policies on others is alien to some people. Sovereignty be damned.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:04 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:Against. This is another ridiculous offensive liberation, if people stopped getting angry for no reason it might make them happier...

Ridiculous offensive liberation? Offensive liberations are inportant, especially in the case of Liberate The NSIA, where the liberation actually remived a password and allowed antifa in. The case is the dame in this proposal.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 pm

This comment right here is why I have fought so vehemently against the pointless libs against foundered regions. They’ve poisoned the well for situations like this where one would actually be useful, because people can’t tell the difference. Using a liberation against a region that has already lost its founder for good is a useful strategic move. Using one against a foundered region with triple digit endorsements is a waste of time.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Benjabobaria
Envoy

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Benjabobaria » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:00 am

While I think it's stupid for Northern Redlands to have embassies with unsavory fascist regions, I don't really think that is a warrant for its destruction. Against.
Benja Karimi, formerly cosmopolitan raider kid
Former Moshir of Osiris's Sekhmet Legion, now retired from GP

Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec

Altino wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.

American libtard
Polandball fanatic
Deist of Jewish descent
It's really hard for me to respect anyone who ignores the obvious evidence that climate change is caused by humans.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:32 am

Honeydewistania wrote:

Ridiculous offensive liberation? Offensive liberations are inportant, especially in the case of Liberate The NSIA, where the liberation actually remived a password and allowed antifa in. The case is the dame in this proposal.

Kaboomlandia wrote:

This comment right here is why I have fought so vehemently against the pointless libs against foundered regions. They’ve poisoned the well for situations like this where one would actually be useful, because people can’t tell the difference. Using a liberation against a region that has already lost its founder for good is a useful strategic move. Using one against a foundered region with triple digit endorsements is a waste of time.

You are both suggesting something I fail to understand.
How is allowing a raider organisation with a more than 10 year history of griefing regions, while propagandising their victims as the aggressor, to continue their empire-building something the WA should be supporting?
Antifa is not some white knight, crusading against injustice. Antifa is an openly expansionist organisation, who boast about their conquests and threaten all who do not subscribe to their ideology. They are, I believe, quite what the international community should be condemning rather than continuing to enable.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:27 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Ridiculous offensive liberation? Offensive liberations are inportant, especially in the case of Liberate The NSIA, where the liberation actually remived a password and allowed antifa in. The case is the dame in this proposal.

Kaboomlandia wrote:This comment right here is why I have fought so vehemently against the pointless libs against foundered regions. They’ve poisoned the well for situations like this where one would actually be useful, because people can’t tell the difference. Using a liberation against a region that has already lost its founder for good is a useful strategic move. Using one against a foundered region with triple digit endorsements is a waste of time.

How is allowing a raider organisation with a more than 10 year history of griefing regions, while propagandising their victims as the aggressor, to continue their empire-building something the WA should be supporting?
Antifa is not some white knight, crusading against injustice. Antifa is an openly expansionist organisation, who boast about their conquests and threaten all who do not subscribe to their ideology. They are, I believe, quite what the international community should be condemning rather than continuing to enable.

So... we have to feel sorry for fascists now? Fascists who have spent years and years in NationStates spreading hateful ideology, raiding regions and trolling? Antifa is an organisation for the greater good. The Red Fleet and The MT Army are commended by the Security Council, and you’re blabbing away at how the security council should HELP FASCISM!? You need a dose of reality check, Mr Vakolicci. People like you are why fascism continues to roam around and spread its filth. You aren’t fascist, but you aren’t standing up to them. We’re talking about a region that enables people who glorify the massacre of Jews to post on their message board.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:29 am

So... we have to feel sorry for fascists now? Fascists who have spent years and years in NationStates spreading hateful ideology, raiding regions and trolling? Antifa is an organisation for the greater good. The Red Fleet and The MT Army are commended by the Security Council, and you’re blabbing away at how the security council should HELP FASCISM!? You need a dose of reality check, Mr Vakolicci. People like you are why fascism continues to roam around and spread its filth. You aren’t fascist, but you aren’t standing up to them. We’re talking about a region that enables people who glorify the massacre of Jews to post on their message board.

I have no wish to stand up to them. I don't associate with them, but they're not my enemy either.

Especially northern Redlands, which is an rp region and isn't fascist. I can't help but wonder, with your founding date, who hides behind this puppet

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:36 am

Mediocre Confederacy wrote:So... we have to feel sorry for fascists now? Fascists who have spent years and years in NationStates spreading hateful ideology, raiding regions and trolling? Antifa is an organisation for the greater good. The Red Fleet and The MT Army are commended by the Security Council, and you’re blabbing away at how the security council should HELP FASCISM!? You need a dose of reality check, Mr Vakolicci. People like you are why fascism continues to roam around and spread its filth. You aren’t fascist, but you aren’t standing up to them. We’re talking about a region that enables people who glorify the massacre of Jews to post on their message board.

I have no wish to stand up to them. I don't associate with them, but they're not my enemy either.

Especially northern Redlands, which is an rp region and isn't fascist. I can't help but wonder, with your founding date, who hides behind this puppet

Northern Redlands members are signatories of the Augusto Pinochet Vengeance Force, a region that glorifies AUGUSTO PINOCHET WHO WAS A FASCIST DICTATOR.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:11 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:I have no wish to stand up to them. I don't associate with them, but they're not my enemy either.

Northern Redlands members are signatories of the Augusto Pinochet Vengeance Force, a region that glorifies AUGUSTO PINOCHET WHO WAS A FASCIST DICTATOR.

And? You know...just because we don't like something, it doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:30 am

1. Post the links from the RMB of Northern Redlands that advocates for the extermination of Jews. I think such evidence should be shared if it exists.
2. Greater vakolicci haven is criticizing the forces that describe themselves as "antifa" and SC assistance to them, not advocating for outright SC assistance to fascism. Disagreeing with communist bullshit does not equal assisting fascism. Sorry if that's triggering.

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:56 am

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:
Mediocre Confederacy wrote:So... we have to feel sorry for fascists now? Fascists who have spent years and years in NationStates spreading hateful ideology, raiding regions and trolling? Antifa is an organisation for the greater good. The Red Fleet and The MT Army are commended by the Security Council, and you’re blabbing away at how the security council should HELP FASCISM!? You need a dose of reality check, Mr Vakolicci. People like you are why fascism continues to roam around and spread its filth. You aren’t fascist, but you aren’t standing up to them. We’re talking about a region that enables people who glorify the massacre of Jews to post on their message board.

1. Post the links from the RMB of Northern Redlands that advocates for the extermination of Jews. I think such evidence should be shared if it exists.
2. Greater vakolicci haven is criticizing the forces that describe themselves as "antifa" and SC assistance to them, not advocating for outright SC assistance to fascism. Disagreeing with communist bullshit does not equal assisting fascism. Sorry if that's triggering.

I didn't say that Nazi Europa posts stuff like that, but they are allowing regions like NE to post their Nazi shite.
Also, the SC should assist Antifa. Antifa is not explicitly communist. Antifa is not bullshit. If we don't use the SC to help Antifa, the NSIA will continue to be Nazis and do their fucking nazi racist shit.

Mediocre Confederacy
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Mediocre Confederacy » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:02 am

Proof of Nazi White Supremacists in Northern Redlands:
https://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=33682823

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council