NATION

PASSWORD

Morningstar Coalition Embassy Dossier

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Morningstar Coalition
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Morningstar Coalition Embassy Dossier

Postby Morningstar Coalition » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:46 am

This thread will serve as a basic informational resource, showing what nations Morningstar has formal diplomatic ties to, through the establishment of embassies.
For the time being, this thread is very much a work in progress. It is likely to look rather plain and ugly while I decide on a finished format, but for now here's the pertinent information.

Foreign Embassies - Nations where Morningstar has established an Embassy in foreign territory

Domestic Embassies - Nations which have established an Embassy within Morningstar territory

Last edited by Morningstar Coalition on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
FT: The Morningstar Coalition
Morningstar OOC Thread | Dossier of Embassies | The Morningstar Grand Conclave IC Thread/OOC Thread - The multi-faction ruling body of Morningstar meets here, | The Phoenix Initiative - Morningstar's bid for "immortality".
My sigged quotes got too long for Nationstates' signature limits, so now I'm collecting all future sig quotes HERE.

Return to Factbooks and National Information