NATION

PASSWORD

The Noordeindean Department of State - Embassies

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Re: The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde Embassy Program.

Postby Imagey Nation » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 pm

Application Form:

Full nation name: Free Land of Imagey Nation
Name of Ambassador: Kivi Ranta
Number of diplomatic employees: Minimum 20, average 22, maximum 48 (Since this includes security and total is less than 55, we assume the number is acceptable.)
Number of support employees: would be provided by diplomatic staff
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? See our special request* - we would use temporary staff for catering and serving at large formal functions - we might also hire locals to serve as consuls in various places within Noordeinde, if we cannot use our own citizens for any reason.

Number of guards: Security would be provided by the Master of Ceremonies and serpents.
Armaments of guards: The only things which might be construed as weapons are the ceremonial knives worn by all adult citizens and the iron, ceremonial staff carried by the master of ceremonies on formal occasions.

Number of vehicles: 4 autos and 1 omnibus
Make and model of above vehicles: If suitable vehicles are not available locally, we will arrange to import them. In that case, we will properly notify you.

Any requests? *If possible, we would provide the supervision for local labor and cost of materials and labor to construct a traditional compound, gardens and worship space on about 16 hectares (39.5 acres).
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:33 am

Turkish Federation wrote:Image

Full nation name: The Republic of the Turkish Federation
Name of Ambassador: Erkan Kuzey

Number of diplomatic employees: 30
Number of support employees: 5
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? No.

Number of guards: 20
Armaments of guards: pistols

Number of vehicles: 5
Make and model of above vehicles: Diplomatic SUV (no-brand)

Any requests? Please join our Diplomatic Exchange Program (sig.).

The Office of the President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde

To: the Government of The Turkish Federation
Subject: Embassy Program

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Kuzey the best of luck fullfilling his job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be the beginning of a good bond with The Turkish Federation.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:35 am

Imagey Nation wrote:Application Form:

Full nation name: Free Land of Imagey Nation
Name of Ambassador: Kivi Ranta
Number of diplomatic employees: Minimum 20, average 22, maximum 48 (Since this includes security and total is less than 55, we assume the number is acceptable.)
Number of support employees: would be provided by diplomatic staff
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? See our special request* - we would use temporary staff for catering and serving at large formal functions - we might also hire locals to serve as consuls in various places within Noordeinde, if we cannot use our own citizens for any reason.

Number of guards: Security would be provided by the Master of Ceremonies and serpents.
Armaments of guards: The only things which might be construed as weapons are the ceremonial knives worn by all adult citizens and the iron, ceremonial staff carried by the master of ceremonies on formal occasions.

Number of vehicles: 4 autos and 1 omnibus
Make and model of above vehicles: If suitable vehicles are not available locally, we will arrange to import them. In that case, we will properly notify you.

Any requests? *If possible, we would provide the supervision for local labor and cost of materials and labor to construct a traditional compound, gardens and worship space on about 16 hectares (39.5 acres).

To: the Government of The Imagey Nation

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Ranta the best of luck fullfilling his job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be the beginning of a good bond with The Imagey Nation.

Further we ofcourse approve your request to build a tradditional compound and worship space

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
Last edited by Noordeinde on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Cravan
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cravan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:48 am

Addressed To The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde's Embassy Program

The following attached application for an embassy is included in the good faith of future cooperation and improved relations:

Full nation name: The Eastern Havenic Kingdom of Cravan
Name of Ambassador: Madame Patricia Wexbridge

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees: 24
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde: Where possible.

Number of guards: 14 Embassy Security Staff, Royal Naval Infantry (non-uniformed)
Armaments of guards:
SAG-250 sidearm x 14
Submachinegun .40 L95 x 10
Varied batons, tasers, etc.

Make and model of above vehicles:
2 x Leslie-Halifax G-class
3 x Feltzer SUV

All are to be uparmored, yet unarmed save for occupant guards.

Any requests: Despite regulations limiting security personnel to sidearms and less-than-lethal weapons only, for security purposes a small stockpile of submachineguns is requested to be stored either in embassy vehicles or locked up on embassy property. In accordance with the agreement to establish an embassy in Cravan, all terms granted to embassies of established nations in Laurana are to be granted at minimum in reciprocation when a Cravanian diplomatic mission is established in the opposite country. As such, if the ten L95 submachineguns are not permitted on embassy property, the ten Heckler & Koch MP5 submachineguns to be stored at the Noordeinde diplomatic mission in Laurana will be denied. We hope this does not harm or impede diplomatic relations, however security comes first and always. Of course, less-than-lethal means will be utilized before all other means if an instance occurs, however standard policy dictates that the ability to mount a proper defense shall not be impeded.

Many thanks and blessings be upon our nations' future relations!

Signed,
Sir Leroy Webbings
Secretary of the Foreign Office
Franberry - Rosbaningrad - Jaredcohenia - Okielahoma - Jeuna - Unjustly Deleted, Never 5get - Freisharf - Zukariaa - North Point - Tyrandis - Sharfghotten
HM Alice of Cravan, Queen Regnant; The Rt. Hon. Robert Cartwright, First Minister
The Eastern Havenic Kingdom of Cravan
Sovereign League Member | SETO Signatory | Fedala Accord Signatory | Havenite | Anglosphere
HM Foreign Office | CBN Newsfeed

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:34 am

Cravan wrote:

Addressed To The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde's Embassy Program

The following attached application for an embassy is included in the good faith of future cooperation and improved relations:

Full nation name: The Eastern Havenic Kingdom of Cravan
Name of Ambassador: Madame Patricia Wexbridge

Number of support employees: 24
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde: Where possible.

Number of guards: 14 Embassy Security Staff, Royal Naval Infantry (non-uniformed)
Armaments of guards:
SAG-250 sidearm x 14
Submachinegun .40 L95 x 10
Varied batons, tasers, etc.

Make and model of above vehicles:
2 x Leslie-Halifax G-class
3 x Feltzer SUV

All are to be uparmored, yet unarmed save for occupant guards.

Any requests: Despite regulations limiting security personnel to sidearms and less-than-lethal weapons only, for security purposes a small stockpile of submachineguns is requested to be stored either in embassy vehicles or locked up on embassy property. In accordance with the agreement to establish an embassy in Cravan, all terms granted to embassies of established nations in Laurana are to be granted at minimum in reciprocation when a Cravanian diplomatic mission is established in the opposite country. As such, if the ten L95 submachineguns are not permitted on embassy property, the ten Heckler & Koch MP5 submachineguns to be stored at the Noordeinde diplomatic mission in Laurana will be denied. We hope this does not harm or impede diplomatic relations, however security comes first and always. Of course, less-than-lethal means will be utilized before all other means if an instance occurs, however standard policy dictates that the ability to mount a proper defense shall not be impeded.

Many thanks and blessings be upon our nations' future relations!

Signed,
Sir Leroy Webbings
Secretary of the Foreign Office

To: the Government of Cravan

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Waxbridge the best of luck fullfilling her job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Cravan.

Further we ofcourse approve your request for the submachine guns under the approved agreement, and indeed safety still goes for everything! Although I think and hope that they never will be used. Further we as well changed policy so from now on submachine guns will be allowed due personal safety reasons

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
Last edited by Noordeinde on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wingarde
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 16, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wingarde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 am

TO: Jonathan Roosevelt, Noordeinde
FROM: Emma Strauss, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Wingarde

SUBJECT: Embassy application

As per stipulated by our embassy exchange agreement, I am submitting the required application for the establishment of a Wingardian embassy in Noordeinde soil.

Yours sincerely,

Emma Strauss,
Minister for Foreign Affairs,
Democratic States of Wingarde

Application Form:

Full nation name: The Democratic States of Wingarde
Name of Ambassador: Felix Thoss

Number of diplomatic employees: 20
Number of support employees: 10
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? Uncertain

Armaments of guards: Hawkwell P97 service pistols (9mm), collapsible truncheons and pepperball guns

Number of vehicles: One armoured limousine, two cars, three SUVs and a helicopter
Make and model of above vehicles: (OOC) I'd have to think about this

Any requests? Reasonable access to Roman Catholic church
==== VERZUS 5 [Peace] ====

[ Economic Analysis | Embassy Exchange Programme | Wingarde on NSWiki (under revision) ]

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 am

Wingarde wrote:
TO: Jonathan Roosevelt, Noordeinde
FROM: Emma Strauss, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Wingarde

SUBJECT: Embassy application

As per stipulated by our embassy exchange agreement, I am submitting the required application for the establishment of a Wingardian embassy in Noordeinde soil.

Yours sincerely,

Emma Strauss,
Minister for Foreign Affairs,

Application Form:

Full nation name: The Democratic States of Wingarde
Name of Ambassador: Felix Thoss

Number of diplomatic employees: 20
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? Uncertain

Armaments of guards: Hawkwell P97 service pistols (9mm), collapsible truncheons and pepperball guns

Number of vehicles: One armoured limousine, two cars, three SUVs and a helicopter
Make and model of above vehicles: (OOC) I'd have to think about this

Any requests? Reasonable access to Roman Catholic church

To: the Government of Wingarde

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador thoss the best of luck fullfilling his job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Wingarde.

Further a couple of little things;

1. The helicopter will be stationed in a Private hangar at s'Gravenhage International Airport, on reasonable distance from the Embassy. The Hangar will be secured by Police and Customs Officers.

2. Noordeinde's main religion is also the Roman Catholic Church, so their more then enough Romulan Catholic churches, a good tip is to visit the Roman Catholic Cathedral downtown (picture)

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
Last edited by Noordeinde on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wingarde
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 16, 2005
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wingarde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:53 am

OOC: I'm not Cravan. :p
==== VERZUS 5 [Peace] ====

[ Economic Analysis | Embassy Exchange Programme | Wingarde on NSWiki (under revision) ]

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:56 am

Wingarde wrote:OOC: I'm not Cravan. :p

(ooc: sorry I've editted it! ;) it's a standard post which I sometimes forgett to change to the country which applied :p )

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:30 am

Application Form:

Full nation name: The Republic of Dimoniquid
Name of Ambassador: Samuel James Cook

Number of diplomatic employees: 15

Number of guards: 10
Armaments of guards: P90s and 9mm Pistols

Make and model of above vehicles: Limousine, PZL SW-4, Rolls-Royce Phantom (x2) and Jeep Wagoneer (x3)

Any requests? None.
Last edited by Dimoniquid on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:08 am

Dimoniquid wrote:Application Form:

Full nation name: The Republic of Dimoniquid
Name of Ambassador: Samuel James Cook

Number of diplomatic employees: 15

Number of guards: 10
Armaments of guards: Colt M16A4 Rifles and 9mm Pistols

Make and model of above vehicles: Limousine, PZL SW-4, Rolls-Royce Phantom (x2) and Jeep Wagoneer (x3)

Any requests? None.

To: the Government of Dimoniquid

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador thoss the best of luck fullfilling his job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Wingarde.

Further a couple of little things;

1. The helicopter will be stationed in a Private hangar at s'Gravenhage International Airport, on reasonable distance from the Embassy. The Hangar will be secured by Police and Customs Officers.

2. The M16A4 rifles will be denied at the border because it isn't a submachine gun but a fully automatic machine gun.

3. The new FAMAS-FELIN's however are allowed.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde.
Last edited by Noordeinde on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ruccola
Envoy

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruccola » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 am

Full nation name: Republic of Ruccola
Name of Ambassador: Alexander Fong

Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? Yes

Number of guards: 4
Armaments of guards: Beretta 92 Handguns

Number of vehicles: 3
Make and model of above vehicles: SAIC Cavalleria 800 sedans (imported from Ruccola)

Any requests? None
Republic of Ruccola
Factbook - Maredoratica

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:19 am

Ruccola wrote:

Full nation name: Republic of Ruccola
Name of Ambassador: Alexander Fong

Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? Yes

Number of guards: 4
Armaments of guards: Beretta 92 Handguns

Number of vehicles: 3
Make and model of above vehicles: SAIC Cavalleria 800 sedans (imported from Ruccola)

Any requests? None

To: the Government of Ruccola

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Fong the best of luck fullfilling his job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Ruccola.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
Last edited by Noordeinde on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:49 am

OOC: I've just noticed that I'm not allowed rifles. I'll edit it to 10 P90's.

Hobit
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobit » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 pm

[nation]The Empire of Hobit[/nation] has decided to open its doors to diplomatic relations with all nations. We are hoping that we can establish relations with yours and HRH Emperor Peter Berscudor I is hoping that relations will be friendly and and we may become strong allies.

Full nation name: The Empire of Hobit
Name of Ambassador: Luiz Ricardo Gonzales

Number of diplomatic employees: 1 ambassador and 10 other diplomats
Number of support employees: 30. 15 from your nation
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? Yes 12 security agents and 15 support employees.

Number of guards: 25 guards.
Armaments of guards: 30 Berretta 9mm, tear gas and billy clubs.

Number of vehicles: 10.
Make and model of above vehicles: 5 Chevy Suburbans and 5 Hummer Limos. All imported and all armoured.

Any requests? Yes treties be signed and relations be reciprocated. And a church be built on grounds.

Sincerely,

HRH Emperor Peter Berscudor I
Last edited by Hobit on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Capital: San Cristóbal
Leader: King Henri IV
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.23
Guanzhong wrote:
Albrante wrote: :rofl:
Kind of odd calling someone a martyr when you kill him :lol:

We made him a martyr for you and all you do is complain! The nerve of some people!
Teccor wrote:-snip-
Uni, calm the fuck down. If you can't, stand up from your keyboard and go outside for a bit.

Arivada, get off this thread. You honestly don't belong here. Solm has an interest talking to you about your ideas, so TG him.

NCR, you're not helping.

Hobit...Just keep being awesome. I can't ever think of a bad thing to say about you. :p

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:12 pm

Hobit wrote:[nation]The Empire of Hobit[/nation] has decided to open its doors to diplomatic relations with all nations. We are hoping that we can establish relations with yours and HRH Emperor Peter Berscudor I is hoping that relations will be friendly and and we may become strong allies.

Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? Yes 12 security agents and 15 support employees.

Number of guards: 45 guards.
Armaments of guards: 50 Berretta 9mm, tear gas and billy clubs.

Number of vehicles: 20.
Make and model of above vehicles: 5 Chevy Suburbans , 2 1930 Du Pont Model G, 3 1938 Alfa Romano 2900 8C, 5 1926 Bugatti Type 41 Royale, and 5 Hummer Limos. All imported and all armoured.

Any requests? Yes treties be signed and relations be reciprocated. And a church be built on grounds.

Sincerely,

To: the Government of Hobit

Sir, Madam

Unfortunately we have to decline your application because of the following reasons:
- You have 10 vehicles to much, only 10 vehicles are allowed.
- Further we have very strict enviremental laws regarding vehicles, and we don't allow any vehicles older then 15 years to be imported to Noordeinde.
- And last but not least you have 20 Security Officers to much, please reduce the force to 25 Guards.

If you edit these slight changes in your application I can welcome you finnaly to Noordeinde.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
Last edited by Noordeinde on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Four Heatons
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Four Heatons » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:35 pm

Application Form:

Full nation name: The Allied States Of The Four Heatons
Name of Ambassador: Jane Baker

Number of diplomatic employees: 35
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde?: Possibly

Number and sort of guards: 25
Armaments of guards:
Conceled Carry- Universal Combat Pistol 9X19mm Compact
Personnel Defense- MP-4 Talon Sub-Machine Gun

Number of vehicles:6
Make and model of above vehicles: Two Ambassadorial Limos, Four Allanean Arms Sandstorm
The United Federation Of The Four Heatons
Proud Member of the Joint Systems Alliance

When RPing with me, leave any pre-conceptions about Star Trek Tech, or it in general at the door.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:40 pm

The Four Heatons wrote:Application Form:

Full nation name: The Allied States Of The Four Heatons
Name of Ambassador: Jane Baker

Number of diplomatic employees: 35
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde?: Possibly

Number and sort of guards: 25
Armaments of guards:
Conceled Carry- Universal Combat Pistol 9X19mm Compact
Personnel Defense- MP-4 Talon Sub-Machine Gun

Number of vehicles:6
Make and model of above vehicles: Two Ambassadorial Limos, Four Allanean Arms Sandstorm

To: the Government of The Allied States Of The Four Heatons

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Baker the best of luck fullfilling her job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with The Four Heatons.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President

Shahinesian States
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Shahinesian States » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:24 pm

Full nation name: The Federation of Shahinesian States
Name of Ambassador: Varreneik Scheivantsaver

Number of diplomatic employees: 4
Number of support employees: 4
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde: Yes.

Number and sort of guards: 12 Security guards
Armaments of guards: 6 pistols and 6 Daggers.

Number of vehicles: 2
Make and model of above vehicles: One helicopter, model S8862, Shah' Sevar Shahinesian Aviation Institute made.

Any requests?

No. You have registered with us in Dashtenegrad and we are glad to register here in Noordeinde.
Last edited by Shahinesian States on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Federation of Shahinesian States--United Under the Savior's Fists.

King Mikhaelas Schaven II, King of the Royal Federation as of September 24, 2009

King Eskender Schaven IV---1933-2009. Rest in Peace.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 am

Hobit wrote:[nation]The Empire of Hobit[/nation] has decided to open its doors to diplomatic relations with all nations. We are hoping that we can establish relations with yours and HRH Emperor Peter Berscudor I is hoping that relations will be friendly and and we may become strong allies.

Number of guards: 25 guards.
Armaments of guards: 30 Berretta 9mm, tear gas and billy clubs.

Number of vehicles: 10.
Make and model of above vehicles: 5 Chevy Suburbans and 5 Hummer Limos. All imported and all armoured.

Sincerely,

To: the Government of Hobit

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Gonzales the best of luck fullfilling his job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Hobit.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:22 am

Shahinesian States wrote:Full nation name: The Federation of Shahinesian States
Name of Ambassador: Varreneik Scheivantsaver

Number of diplomatic employees: 4
Number of support employees: 4
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde: Yes.

Number and sort of guards: 12 Security guards
Armaments of guards: 6 pistols and 6 Daggers.

Number of vehicles: 2
Make and model of above vehicles: One helicopter, model S8862, Shah' Sevar Shahinesian Aviation Institute made.

Any requests?

No. You have registered with us in Dashtenegrad and we are glad to register here in Noordeinde.

To: the Government of Shahinesian

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Scheivantsaver the best of luck fullfilling his job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Shahinesian.

Further about the helicopter;

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
Last edited by Noordeinde on Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jbeil
Minister

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jbeil » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 am

Full nation name:The empire of Jbeil
Name of Ambassador:Eleanor Rose

Number of diplomatic employees:35
Number of support employees:2
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde?No

Number and sort of guards:20
Armaments of guards:Makarov PM

Number of vehicles:1 bulletproof limo,4 jeeps
Make and model of above vehicles:Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé,Jeep Patriot

Any requests?
Last edited by Jbeil on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
La République Jbeili
Liberté,Égalité,Prospérité

Demonym:Jbeili.
DEFCON: 1; 2; 3; 4; [5]
I RP with a population of 4,000,000,000.
In a Union with the Principality of Menaton and the Theocracy of -Albi.
Establish an embassy:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=102284
Join the Jbeili Francophonie:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=99496
Join the Jbeili Foreign Legion:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71952

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:38 am

Jbeil wrote:Full nation name:The empire of Jbeil
Name of Ambassador:Eleanor Rose

Number of diplomatic employees:35
Number of support employees:2
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde?No

Number and sort of guards:20
Armaments of guards:Makarov PM

Number of vehicles:1 bulletproof limo,4 jeeps
Make and model of above vehicles: Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé,Jeep Patriot

Any requests? None

To: the Government of Jbeil

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Rose the best of luck fullfilling her job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Jbeil.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President

The Phoenix Milita
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Phoenix Milita » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 am

Full nation name: The Superpower of the Phoenix Milita
Name of Ambassador: Janice Beal

Number of diplomatic employees:10
Number of support employees: 15
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? yes

Number and sort of guards
: 12 Phoenix Marines, 8 VSGs
Armaments of guards: Falcon Elite Pistols, MP-7A2 PDWs and AR-20s.

Number of vehicles: 7
Make and model of above vehicles: 1 HH-4 Helicopter 2 UH-66 Helicopters, 2 armored M-800 vehicles, 1 armored Slimo limousine, 1 armored Slimline Sedan

Any requests?
We do not open embassies without a Marine guard.
We also request that our embassy be constructed of our own prefabricated sections.

Noordeinde
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 am

The Phoenix Milita wrote:Full nation name: The Superpower of the Phoenix Milita
Name of Ambassador: Janice Beal

Number of diplomatic employees:10
Number of support employees: 15
Will you be hiring in The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde? yes

Number and sort of guards
: 12 Phoenix Marines, 8 VSGs
Armaments of guards: Falcon Elite Pistols, MP-7A2 PDWs and AR-20s.

Number of vehicles: 7
Make and model of above vehicles: 1 HH-4 Helicopter 2 UH-66 Helicopters, 2 armored M-800 vehicles, 1 armored Slimo limousine, 1 armored Slimline Sedan

Any requests?
We do not open embassies without a Marine guard.
We also request that our embassy be constructed of our own prefabricated sections.

To: the Government of Phoenix Militia

Sir, Madam

I'm proud to announce that your request to have an embassy in the Grand Duchy of Noordeinde is accepted. I wish Ambassador Beal the best of luck fullfilling her job as Ambassador to Noordeinde and I hope this will be a great start of good diplomatic bonds with Phoenix Militia.

Further a couple of things regarding your requests;

1. The helicopters will be stationed in a Private hangar at s'Gravenhage International Airport, on reasonable distance from the Embassy. The Hangar will be secured by Police and Customs Officers.

2. I hereby officially allow you to send a Marine Guard along with the diplomatic mission to Noordeinde.

3. We have an empty piece of land in the financial district, which is downtown, of s'Gravenhage City. You will be allowed to build your Embassy building there.

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
Last edited by Noordeinde on Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information