NATION

PASSWORD

Green Port Official Thread [Open for Discussion]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Green Port
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Green Port » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Yohannes wrote:I don't believe that you will continue with this. Fine, i have no choice then.

Do you know what GDP per capita means in the first place?

yes i know, gross domestic product / population
Maria Robinson wrote:Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

WE DON'T RP WARS

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Green Port wrote:
Yohannes wrote:I don't believe that you will continue with this. Fine, i have no choice then.

Do you know what GDP per capita means in the first place?

yes i know, gross domestic product / population

Yes. It is related with sooo... many things within the scope of your roleplaying economic capabilities.
When you raised your GDP per capita considerably from $2,000 to $60,000, your GDP (Gross Domestic Product) in terms of both PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) and NGDP (Nominal GDP) will rise accordingly lolzly huge...

Everything will be raised. Your ability to purchase external things (such as your ability to purchase weaponries, etc.). Not that it matters anyway because most of them will not care about your electricity boost GDP per capita of $60,000 and its affectively increasing government military budget as a result as well.

They will only care about your NS page economic status and the most closest thing that they can get by observing the fact of your current economy, not by what you claim you have.

Roleplaying, whether it is military or economically, is fine when you creatively do it for the sake of having fun (yes, this is a game after all..!). But it is a big no no no if you merely roleplay for the sake of having the biggest made-up fictionous statistic that you do not deserve to have.

People out there has honestly stabilise their economic statistic, having a reasonable economic data of their nations. Why should they accept that your nation has $60,000 GDP per capita, when they have much less than yours.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:59 pm

Green South Africa wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:There are no stats on the size of it (height, weight, length), and nothing to compare it too. I suggest you add those stats.

just look at the hatches

They don't look particularly small in comparison to the entire vehicle compared to say an Abrams or Bradley.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Green Port
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green Port » Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Green South Africa wrote:just look at the hatches

They don't look particularly small in comparison to the entire vehicle compared to say an Abrams or Bradley.

for the top, but the body is really big
Maria Robinson wrote:Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

WE DON'T RP WARS

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Green Port wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:They don't look particularly small in comparison to the entire vehicle compared to say an Abrams or Bradley.

for the top, but the body is really big

If you just gave me some stats (basic human stats, an adult male is on average about 175cm tall, and 60cm from shoulder to shoulder), look at some other RL vehicles as a start. Because really, just looking at the hatches (which never even have a set size) is a hard way to guess the size.

Green Port
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green Port » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:44 am

Green Port wrote:for the top, but the body is really big

If you just gave me some stats (basic human stats, an adult male is on average about 175cm tall, and 60cm from shoulder to shoulder), look at some other RL vehicles as a start. Because really, just looking at the hatches (which never even have a set size) is a hard way to guess the size.

working on it

WE DON'T RP WARS

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Green Port wrote:
Air Vehicles

AH-3

(Image)

Amount:
Green Port possess: 130
Under Construction: 20

Crew:
2, Pilot and Gunner

Rotor systems:
Double 4 blade rotor

Speed:
Never Exceed: 610 km/h
Maximum: 530 km/h
Cruise Speed: 450 km/h

Range:
540 km

Combat radius:
534 km

Ferry range:
1,900 km

Armament:
1x 30×150mm Triple barrel Gatling gun

Hardpoints:
4 pylons on the wings. AH-3h have a station on each wingtip for an AAIR-3 twin missile pack

Rockets:
GPR75 AG Rockets
GPR85-C AG Cluster Rockets

Missiles:
AGM-100 AT Missiles
AGCM-21 Cluster AG Missiles

Countermeasures:
Chaffs
Flares

Alright...Lets see what this mess is. It looks like the most off-balance helicopter I have ever seen...ever. I mean, I can't tell, because you give no information on gross weight, or even building material, but it looks like it will tip over the moment you take off. You give no information beyond the statblock. The speed you have listed is impossible on a helicopter by my understanding. One of the fastest helicopters in the world, The Westland Lynx, tops out at 325 km/h, and it is highly unlikely that there will be anything noticeably faster than it simply because of the physics behind helicopter flight. If you want a "helicopter" that can believably go faster than that, you will need to go tilt-rotor or compound (gyrodyne, like the Sikorsky X2).
Last edited by Licana on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Green Port
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green Port » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Licana wrote:
Green Port wrote:
Air Vehicles

AH-3

(Image)

Amount:
Green Port possess: 130
Under Construction: 20

Crew:
2, Pilot and Gunner

Rotor systems:
Double 4 blade rotor

Speed:
Never Exceed: 610 km/h
Maximum: 530 km/h
Cruise Speed: 450 km/h

Range:
540 km

Combat radius:
534 km

Ferry range:
1,900 km

Armament:
1x 30×150mm Triple barrel Gatling gun

Hardpoints:
4 pylons on the wings. AH-3h have a station on each wingtip for an AAIR-3 twin missile pack

Rockets:
GPR75 AG Rockets
GPR85-C AG Cluster Rockets

Missiles:
AGM-100 AT Missiles
AGCM-21 Cluster AG Missiles

Countermeasures:
Chaffs
Flares

Alright...Lets see what this mess is. It looks like the most off-balance helicopter I have ever seen...ever. I mean, I can't tell, because you give no information on gross weight, or even building material, but it looks like it will tip over the moment you take off. You give no information beyond the statblock. The speed you have listed is impossible on a helicopter by my understanding. One of the fastest helicopters in the world, The Westland Lynx, tops out at 325 km/h, and it is highly unlikely that there will be anything noticeably faster than it simply because of the physics behind helicopter flight. If you want a "helicopter" that can believably go faster than that, you will need to go tilt-rotor or compound (gyrodyne, like the Sikorsky X2).

We already discussed this on the CAS aircraft thread, I'm looking for a decent one to replace it, I think I'm going to choose the Comanche

WE DON'T RP WARS

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Green Port wrote:
Licana wrote:Alright...Lets see what this mess is. It looks like the most off-balance helicopter I have ever seen...ever. I mean, I can't tell, because you give no information on gross weight, or even building material, but it looks like it will tip over the moment you take off. You give no information beyond the statblock. The speed you have listed is impossible on a helicopter by my understanding. One of the fastest helicopters in the world, The Westland Lynx, tops out at 325 km/h, and it is highly unlikely that there will be anything noticeably faster than it simply because of the physics behind helicopter flight. If you want a "helicopter" that can believably go faster than that, you will need to go tilt-rotor or compound (gyrodyne, like the Sikorsky X2).

We already discussed this on the CAS aircraft thread, I'm looking for a decent one to replace it, I think I'm going to choose the Comanche

Comanche's too expensive, go Apache.

Green Port
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green Port » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Green Port wrote:

Comanche's too expensive, go Apache.

Are you sure?

WE DON'T RP WARS

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Green Port wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Comanche's too expensive, go Apache.

Are you sure?

That is the main reason they abandon it and stayed with the Apache.

Green Port
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Green Port » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Green Port wrote:Are you sure?

That is the main reason they abandon it and stayed with the Apache.

Ok then, it will be adopted tomorrow

WE DON'T RP WARS

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information