NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom of Westwickport - Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Gmodia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 731
Founded: Dec 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gmodia » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Official nation name:The United States of Gmodia
Name of Ambassador:Billy
Family Ambassador:none
Criminal Record (Y/N)?:N

Number of diplomatic employees:12
Number of support employees:15
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?yes

Number of Guards:30
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds:25 Overwatch Trooper and 5 Super Soldiers
Armaments of Guards:1 M-16 per SG, 1 MP-9 SMG per SG, 1 Colt Python per SG, one Stun Baton per SG, one Riot shield for 10 watch Troops, and finally two nightsticks for each SG.

Number of vehicles: 1 car for ambassador
Make and model of above vehicles:
The new Buggy 2.0
Image
Embassy requirements (if any?):N/A

Any further requests?nope

User avatar
Hungarian Regions
Envoy
 
Posts: 301
Founded: Oct 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hungarian Regions » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Image

Official communiqué from the The Kingdom of Hungarian Regions

From: Sir Heinrich Strautsing.
To: Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Kingdom of Westwickport.
Regarding: Embassy application
Encrypted: NO



I have on behaves the Kingdom of Hungarian Region's and her ruler his royal Highness By the Grace of God, his royal highness Alexander auf Stjärnkhrone the first, Apostolic King of Hungary, of this name the First, King of Bosnia and Herzegovina; Duke of Ragusa and Zara; Grand Prince of Transylvania; Prince of the absolute royal federation and of the realms of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia, Northern Taranaka and Andervel but also the rightful and lawful prince of New Felandian; Lord of Cattaro and Grand Voivode of the Voivodship of Serbia but also Mirza of the crown states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā and the grand marshal of the Hungarian royal guard. the pleasure to inform you that as requested so have the absolute royal federation decided to officially apply for an embassy in your nation and I have attached the application form below.

Official nation name: The Kingdom of Hungarian Regions
Name of Ambassador: Sir Dieter Drighten Duke of Heves
Family Ambassador: Not brought
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: No

Number of diplomatic personnel: 6
Number of support employees: 21
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?: No

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Hungarian royal guard
Armaments of Guards: 10 Automata puska 21 (Rifles) 11 Félautomata pisztoly 12 (Pistols) 11 Ceremonial Sabers.

Number of vehicles: 3
Make and model of above vehicles: Land Rover Defender 90
Image


Embassy requirements (if any?): We request a Theater, Dining Hall, and Panic room, Wall around the compound.

Any further requests?: None


Signed and approved by: His royal highness Alexander auf Stjärnkhrone the first, Apostolic King of Hungary, of this name the First, King of Bosnia and Herzegovina; Duke of Ragusa and Zara; Grand Prince of Transylvania; Prince of the absolute royal federation and of the realms of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia, Northern Taranaka and Andervel but also the rightful and lawful prince of New Felandian; Lord of Cattaro and Grand Voivode of the Voivodship of Serbia but also Mirza of the crown states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā and the grand marshal of the Hungarian royal guard.
Defcon: 5. Peacetime 4. Passive 3. Alert 2. Aggressive 1. Wartime

Helertia wrote:He (Jesus) doesn't need a gun - Humans are 80% water, and he can turn that into wine. Instant death.

User avatar
Westwickport
Envoy
 
Posts: 294
Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Gmodia wrote:Official nation name:The United States of Gmodia
Name of Ambassador:Billy
Family Ambassador:none
Criminal Record (Y/N)?:N

Number of diplomatic employees:12
Number of support employees:15
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?yes

Number of Guards:30
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds:25 Overwatch Trooper and 5 Super Soldiers
Armaments of Guards:1 M-16 per SG, 1 MP-9 SMG per SG, 1 Colt Python per SG, one Stun Baton per SG, one Riot shield for 10 watch Troops, and finally two nightsticks for each SG.

Number of vehicles: 1 car for ambassador
Make and model of above vehicles:
The new Buggy 2.0
Image
Embassy requirements (if any?):N/A

Any further requests?nope



Image

Foreign Affairs Office - Kingdom of Westwickport


To : Head Representative of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. United States of Gmodia.
From : Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Gmodia.



Dear sir/madam


We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Gmodia.


Hereby we announce that the said application for an ambassadorial mission within the Kingdom of Westwickport has been officially accepted. We believe that this diplomatic initiative in your part sir/madam, will be the beginning of a warm and positively engaging bilateral connection between both of our nation.


The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 10. East Waterfront (Maastricht). The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Billy and her extended family as a representative of Cedarwood River within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.


We hold dear to our heart the safety and diplomatic immunity status of all foreign representatives and their families within the kingdom.


As requested, our Ministry shall allocate a team of Ambassadorial Support Staff Assistance to help accomodate upon the establishment and running of your represented nation's embassy.


Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Billy as Gmodia's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.





Sincerely Yours
-Sir Thomas Kent Lissington-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

User avatar
Westwickport
Envoy
 
Posts: 294
Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Hungarian Regions wrote:
Image

Official communiqué from the The Kingdom of Hungarian Regions

From: Sir Heinrich Strautsing.
To: Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Kingdom of Westwickport.
Regarding: Embassy application
Encrypted: NO



I have on behaves the Kingdom of Hungarian Region's and her ruler his royal Highness By the Grace of God, his royal highness Alexander auf Stjärnkhrone the first, Apostolic King of Hungary, of this name the First, King of Bosnia and Herzegovina; Duke of Ragusa and Zara; Grand Prince of Transylvania; Prince of the absolute royal federation and of the realms of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia, Northern Taranaka and Andervel but also the rightful and lawful prince of New Felandian; Lord of Cattaro and Grand Voivode of the Voivodship of Serbia but also Mirza of the crown states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā and the grand marshal of the Hungarian royal guard. the pleasure to inform you that as requested so have the absolute royal federation decided to officially apply for an embassy in your nation and I have attached the application form below.

Official nation name: The Kingdom of Hungarian Regions
Name of Ambassador: Sir Dieter Drighten Duke of Heves
Family Ambassador: Not brought
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: No

Number of diplomatic personnel: 6
Number of support employees: 21
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?: No

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Hungarian royal guard
Armaments of Guards: 10 Automata puska 21 (Rifles) 11 Félautomata pisztoly 12 (Pistols) 11 Ceremonial Sabers.

Number of vehicles: 3
Make and model of above vehicles: Land Rover Defender 90
Image


Embassy requirements (if any?): We request a Theater, Dining Hall, and Panic room, Wall around the compound.

Any further requests?: None


Signed and approved by: His royal highness Alexander auf Stjärnkhrone the first, Apostolic King of Hungary, of this name the First, King of Bosnia and Herzegovina; Duke of Ragusa and Zara; Grand Prince of Transylvania; Prince of the absolute royal federation and of the realms of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia, Northern Taranaka and Andervel but also the rightful and lawful prince of New Felandian; Lord of Cattaro and Grand Voivode of the Voivodship of Serbia but also Mirza of the crown states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā and the grand marshal of the Hungarian royal guard.



Image

Foreign Affairs Office - Kingdom of Westwickport


To : Head Representative of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. Kingdom of Hungarian Regions.
From : Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Hungarian Regions.



Dear Heinrich Strautsing


We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Hungarian Regions.


Hereby we announce that the said application for an ambassadorial mission within the Kingdom of Westwickport has been officially accepted. We believe that this diplomatic initiative in your part sir, will be the beginning of a warm and positively engaging bilateral connection between both of our nation.


The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 12. East Waterfront (Maastricht). The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Dieter Drighten as a representative of Hungarian Regions within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.


We hold dear to our heart the safety and diplomatic immunity status of all foreign representatives and their families within the kingdom.


The request for an in-door ambassadorial theater, dining Hall, and panic room, together with the structural presence of protective walls within the compound of the embassy has been noted and accepted.


Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Dieter Drighten as Hungarian Regions' representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.





Sincerely Yours
-Sir Thomas Kent Lissington-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

User avatar
Capisaria
Senator
 
Posts: 3749
Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Capisaria » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Official nation name: L'etats Socialistes Unis de Capisaria
Name of Ambassador: Oriska Juc
Family Ambassador: Dra Juc
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: N

Number of diplomatic employees: 29
Number of support employees: 20
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes

Number of Guards: 50
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Capisarian
Armaments of Guards: Tazers, Phase Pistols

Number of vehicles: 5
Make and model of above vehicles: All Electric Capi Cars

Embassy requirements (if any?): That the building be made of Marble and Steel

Any further requests? Nope
Last edited by Capisaria on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Steilland
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Steilland » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:49 pm

Greeting, from the Great Kingdom of Steilland. We would like to stregthen friendshio between our two nations by establishing an embassy within your nation.



Official nation name: Constitutional Monarchy of Steilland
Name of Ambassador: Grex Flod
Family Ambassador: None.
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: None.

Number of diplomatic employees: 7
Number of support employees: 10
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? No.

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Xix Guards.
Armaments of Guards: 50 cal. pistols & tazzers.

Number of vehicles: 4
Make and model of above vehicles: 2 limosense, 2 armored vans.

Embassy requirements (if any?): None.

Any further requests? None.
Steilland is a proud member of the International Serenity Alliance: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=82579
Steilland is on the Imperial Broadcasting Corporation: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69345
And you can setup your embassy to Steilland here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=82697

User avatar
Westwickport
Envoy
 
Posts: 294
Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Capisaria wrote:Official nation name: L'etats Socialistes Unis de Capisaria
Name of Ambassador: Oriska Juc
Family Ambassador: Dra Juc
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: N

Number of diplomatic employees: 29
Number of support employees: 20
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes

Number of Guards: 50
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Capisarian
Armaments of Guards: Tazers, Phase Pistols

Number of vehicles: 5
Make and model of above vehicles: All Electric Capi Cars

Embassy requirements (if any?): That the building be made of Marble and Steel

Any further requests? Nope



Image

Foreign Affairs Office - Kingdom of Westwickport


To : Head Representative of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. L'etats Socialistes Unis de Capisaria.
From : Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Capisaria.



Dear sir and/or madam


We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Capisaria.


Hereby we announce that the said application for an ambassadorial mission within the Kingdom of Westwickport has been officially accepted. We believe that this diplomatic initiative in your part sir and/or madam, will be the beginning of a warm and positively engaging bilateral connection between both of our nation.


The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 13. East Waterfront (Maastricht). The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Oriska Juc as a representative of Capisaria within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.


We hold dear to our heart the safety and diplomatic immunity status of all foreign representatives and their families within the kingdom.


The request for an ambassadorial building with marble and steel material in majority has been noted and accepted.


Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Oriska Juc as Capisaria' representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.





Sincerely Yours
-Sir Thomas Kent Lissington-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

User avatar
Valcluse
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1039
Founded: Dec 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Valcluse » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:14 am

Official nation name: The Provincial Republic of Valcluse
Name of Ambassador: Jaccques de la Montagne
Family Ambassador: Sylvie de la Montagne
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: No

Number of diplomatic employees: 5
Number of support employees: 10
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: ADP (Agence pour la Protection Diplomatique)
Armaments of Guards: 10 Heckler & Koch MP5K Personal Defence Weapons (PDW)

Number of vehicles: 7
Make and model of above vehicles: 5 Citroen C5 sedans, 2 armoured Audi Q7 SUV's

Embassy requirements (if any?): Weapons locker for the MP5's.

Any further requests? You can establish an embassy in Valcluse if you wish.

User avatar
Tutlingburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Mar 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tutlingburg » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:52 am

Image

The Allied States of Tutlingburg
Department of Foreign Affairs
1001 Capital Avenue
Tutlingburg City, Normandy Province
166-45


To:Sir Thomas Kent Lissington-Minister of Foreign Affairs-The Kingdom of Westwickport
Subject: Embassy application
***Message Encrypted-Level 2***

The government of the Allied States of Tutlingburg formally requests permission to open an embassy in The Kingdom of Westwickport. We enclose our application.

On a side note, our vehicles are powered by hydrogen fuel-cell and therefore require an appropriate refueling site. If this is not possible locally, we can construct one on site. With your permission, of course.

Official nation name:The Allied States of Tutlingburg
Name of Ambassador:Rick P. Hayes
Family Ambassador:Mercedes Hayes(Wife)
Criminal Record (Y/N)?:No

Number of diplomatic employees:20
Number of support employees:20
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes, secretarial and janitorial staff.

Number of Guards:15
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds:Tutlingburg Diplomatic Protection Corps
Armaments of Guards:15 TAR-21(Kept under lock inside security office), 15 USP .45, 15 TASER hand-held pistols.

Number of vehicles:4
Make and model of above vehicles:2 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor-H(Armored), 2 Ford Explorer-H(Armored)


Embassy requirements (if any?):As metioned above.

Any further requests? Daily delivery of local newspapers.


Image
Juliana Harris
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Allied States of Tutlingburg
Tutlingburg Embassy Program

My Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90

User avatar
Westwickport
Envoy
 
Posts: 294
Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Steilland wrote:Greeting, from the Great Kingdom of Steilland. We would like to stregthen friendshio between our two nations by establishing an embassy within your nation.



Official nation name: Constitutional Monarchy of Steilland
Name of Ambassador: Grex Flod
Family Ambassador: None.
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: None.

Number of diplomatic employees: 7
Number of support employees: 10
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? No.

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Xix Guards.
Armaments of Guards: 50 cal. pistols & tazzers.

Number of vehicles: 4
Make and model of above vehicles: 2 limosense, 2 armored vans.

Embassy requirements (if any?): None.

Any further requests? None.



Image

Foreign Affairs Office - Kingdom of Westwickport


To : Head Representative of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. Constitutional Monarchy of Steilland.
From : Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Kingdom of Westwickport
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Steilland.



Dear sir and/or madam


We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Steilland.


Hereby we announce that the said application for an ambassadorial mission within the Kingdom of Westwickport has been officially accepted. We believe that this diplomatic initiative in your part sir and/or madam, will be the beginning of a warm and positively engaging bilateral connection between both of our nation.


The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 14. East Waterfront (Maastricht). The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Grex Flod as a representative of Steilland within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.


Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Grex Flod as Steilland' representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport. We thank you for your application, honoured sir and/or madam.





Sincerely Yours
Image
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

User avatar
Yasashii
Diplomat
 
Posts: 713
Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Yasashii » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:53 am



Image

To The Honourable Thomas Kent Lissington, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Westwickport,
On the Establishment of a Commonwealth Embassy in Westwickport.



My esteemed counterpart,

It is my pleasure to submit an application for the establishment of an embassy within the borders of Westwickport. Please accept this humble application as it is submitted with the best intentions and kindest remarks in mind. You will find it is filled out in its entirety; my administration and I hope this is the start of strong and positive ties.

We must apologize for the extreme delay in responding.

Best Regards,
Image
Rei Hitomi,
Deputy National Director and Director of Foreign Affairs



Official nation name: The Commonwealth of Yasashii
Name of Ambassador: Keiko Aomori
Family Ambassador: Husband Kenji
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: N

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees: 15
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Direct employment by the Directorate of Foreign Affairs
Armaments of Guards: 1x 9mm pistol per guard, 1x taser per guard, 1x baton per guard, and 5 Yasashii-manufactured Daewoo K7 never to leave embassy grounds and locked out of automatic mode.

Number of vehicles: 10
Make and model of above vehicles: 1x Asai Model 7-H300, 4x Asai Model 6x-E250, 5x Asai Model 6-E250

Embassy requirements (if any?): Permission to maintain a koi pond on embassy grounds. Provisions will be made to ensure said koi do not leave the pond either through water leakage, bird predation, or acts of vandalism and mischief. Permission to maintain a small hydrogen fueling station to power the embassy's Asai M7-H300. Permission to maintain an electric generator fueled by said station to power embassy's electric Asai M6-E250 and M6x-E250. The station and generator will be located in the underground garage and out of sight.

Any further requests? None, thank you.

User avatar
The most holy electric empire
Envoy
 
Posts: 215
Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The most holy electric empire » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Foreign Affairs Office - The Most holy Electric Empire

To : Head of the Foreign Affairs Department, Kingdom Of Westwickport
From :Johann Ouatara.- The Most Holy Electric Empire
Subject : Application for an embassy within Westwickport




Dear Sir and/or Madam

The Most Holy Electric Empire has decided to officially open its door towards the international community. Therefore, we would like to apply for an Embassy within your country.

below is the application for an embassy of our Electric Empire within Westwickport





Official nation name:
Name of Ambassador: Isidor Mixtel Sokolov
Family Ambassador: No
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: No

Number of diplomatic employees: 13
Number of support employees:2
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes, as cleaning and maintenance personnel

Number of Guards:5
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Most Holy Peoples Marine Corps
Armaments of Guards: Non-lethal weaponry (Tasers, pepper gas, rubber bullets)

Number of vehicles: 2
Make and model of above vehicles: Armored Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG
BEARS EXTINCT SINCE 1840

User avatar
Reikstlan
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Reikstlan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 am

TO: His Excellency, the Governor-General of Westwickport
FROM: His Majesty, Samuel II Augustus, King of Reikstlan

On behalf of the people of Reikstlan, I hereby ask to commence diplomatic negotiations betweenour two great countries. The Kingdom hopes that good may come of it.

Cordially,
Samuel Augustus Ferdinand, King of Reikstlan
GOD SAVE THE KING


Official nation name: Kingdom of Reikstlan
Name of Ambassador: Victor Carlos Ramirez
Biography of Ambassador: Born in capital Principality of Reiksburg (1971). Graduated from Reikstlan National Conservatory with degree in Political Science (1992). Served as Representative in the Chamber of Deputies (1994-2002). Served as diplomatic assistant to the Minister of International Affairs (2005-2010). Served as a diplomatic advisor to King Michael I (2011-2012)
Family Ambassador: Evangelina Díaz (wife), Santiago (son), Diana (daughter)
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: NO

Number of diplomatic employees: 32
Number of support employees: 8
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? NO

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy: Reik Royal Guard
Armaments of Guards: M9 Barettas (10), M16 Assault Rifles (8)

Number of vehicles: 2
Make and model of above vehicles: (Reinforced and Bulletproof) 2012 Black Chevy Suburban

Embassy requirements (if any?): HELIPAD, BULLET-PROOF WINDOWS

Any further requests? NONE
"Be just, and fear not. Let all the ends thou aim'st at be thy country's, thy God's and truth's."
- William Shakespeare, English poet and playwright
For God and Country!

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12918
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 am

[OOC: Westwickport is my puppet. I used to roleplay that account as the "Kingdom of Westwickport", completely separate from Yohannes. Nowadays however, I tend not to have the time any longer as I used to when I was in my first year of uni, to be able to maintain roleplay two nations at once. Thus, I've abandoned Westwickport since early 2011 or so. This thread will receive no response as I will not reply to any request any longer and the "Kingdom of Westwickport" has been retconned.]
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | The Financial Diary
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | Yohannesian Peace | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | Character repository | NS Hacking | Our posting history
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Austrasien, Daromela, Ianann, Imperial Majapahit, Kasa Tkoth Sphere, Soleanna, Subhurbia, Yeremania

Advertisement

Remove ads