NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom of Westwickport - Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Lyras wrote:Official nation name: Protectorate of Lyras
Name of Ambassador: Brigadier Ezekiel 'Zeke' Hindmarsh
Family Ambassador: Nil
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: N

Number of diplomatic personnel: 6
Number of support employees: 15
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?: No.

Number of Guards: 22
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Diplomatic Command
Armaments of Guards: LY21 AHLAR and LY46 'Hellhammer' handgun.

Number of vehicles: 5
Make and model of above vehicles: LY83 'Fox' multirole 4x4

Embassy requirements (if any?): Cleared, flat ground approximately 300m in all directions from the embassy building, with a high, wired-topped fence encircling the grounds.

Any further requests?: Within the Protectorate of Lyras, it is forbidden to be outside of your quarters without having a weapon within arm's reach. While we acknowledge your regulations pertaining to firearms carriage and use by diplomatic personnel, we ask for a limited waiver, in this regard. This is also, pursuant to Lyras' unique character, due to fact that the ambassador, diplomatic staff, and support personnel, together also form the security detachment for the embassy, as is the norm for Lyran diplomatic facilities.

Foreign Affairs Office - Kingdom of Westwickport

To : Head Representative of the Lyran Department of Foreign Affairs.
From : Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Lyras.

Dear sir/madam

We thank you for the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Lyras.

Hereby we announce that the said application for an ambassadorial mission within the Kingdom of Westwickport has been officially accepted. We believe that this diplomatic initiative in your part sir/madam, will be the beginning of a warm and positively engaging bilateral connection between both of our nation.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 09. Lambden House. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Brigadier Ezekiel 'Zeke' Hindmarsh as a representative of Lyras within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

We hold dear to our heart the safety and diplomatic immunity status of all foreign representatives and their families within the kingdom.

However, sir, our ministry is a bit concern by the request regarding your personnel carrying the said amount of weaponries and armaments in public domain(s). If we may humbly request you not do so, that would be appreciated, however please verify to us back on what you think and why this is important, and if we feel that your feedback is sufficient, then we shall allow your personnel to do as you wish.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Brigadier Ezekiel 'Zeke' Hindmarsh as Lyras's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours
-Sir Thomas Kent Lissington-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Westwickport on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Transnapastain wrote:Official nation name: The Theocratic Republic of Transnapastain
Name of Ambassador: Major General (Ret) Thomas Kwan
Family Ambassador: Wife, Gloria Kwan
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: No.

Number of diplomatic employees: 7 (Ambassador, personal assistant, secretary, lawyer, and 2 para-legals, media relations director)
Number of support employees: 6 (Butler, driver, housekeeping, grounds keeping)
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? No

Number of Guards: 16
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Mixture of Transnapastaini Marines and Protectorate Shield officers.
Armaments of Guards: M-12 MCR (Modular Combat Rifle), and M-17 CSP (Combat Service Pistol) Ceremonial Bolt-Action rifles.(Blank firing)

Number of vehicles: 4
Make and model of above vehicles: Standard armored SUV's

Embassy requirements (if any?): We do not require any specific concessions

Any further requests? If desired, we encourage you to establish an embassy in our nation, in the name of reciprocity.

To : Head Representative of the Transnapastain Department of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Transnapastain.

Dear sir/madam

We thank you for the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Transnapastain.

Hereby we announce that the said application for an ambassadorial mission within the Kingdom of Westwickport has been officially accepted. We believe that this diplomatic initiative in your part sir/madam, will be the beginning of a warm and positively engaging bilateral connection between both of our nation.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 10. Lambden House. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Major General (Ret.) Thomas Kwan as a representative of Transnapastain within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

We hold dear to our heart the safety and diplomatic immunity status of all foreign representatives and their families within the kingdom.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Major General (Ret.) Thomas Kwan as Transnapastain's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Izzyshipper wrote:
The Kingdom of Izzyshipper - Ministry of Foreign Affairs

TO: Sir Thomas Kent Lissington, Minister of Foreign Affairs
RE: Embassy Application

Sir,

Under Her Majesty Queen Sophia's new foreign policy, it is my duty to subit the Izzyerian application to establish an embassy within the borders of the Kingdom of Westwickport. Please find the application enclosed.

we hope that this will be the start of warm relations between our two nations.

Sincerely,

Sir Alexander Hughes,

Approved and Signed,

Sophia I, Queen Of Izzyshipper

Official nation name: The Kingdom of Izzyshipper
Name of Ambassador: Charles Delcour, 3rd Earl of Heast
Family Ambassador: Elizabeth Delcour, Countess of Heast, Lady Amanda Delcour (daughter, age: 14)

Number of diplomatic employees: 12
Number of support employees: 14
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? No, all personnel will be from Izzyshipper

Number of Guards: 10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Her Majesty's Diplomatic corps
Armaments of Guards: 10 x Rifles, 10 x Handguns

Make and model of above vehicles: Black SUV

Embassy requirements (if any?): None

Any further requests? None

To : Head Representative of the Izzyshipperian Department of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Izzyshipper.

Dear sir/madam

We thank you for the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Izzyshipper.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 21. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Charles Delcour as a representative of Izzyshipper within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Charles Delcour as Izzyshipper's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:32 pm

Imeriata wrote:

Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: Sir Thomas Kent Lissington. Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Kingdom of Westwickport.
Regarding: Embassy application
Encrypted: NO

I have on behaves the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler his royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the free city states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā as well as defender of Hungary and her regions and the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia, Northern Taranakan and Andervel, but also the righteous and lawful king of New felandia and the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The Shah of the crown states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā and the Padishah of all of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude and lastly Jarl of the free city of Rickasborg also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard the pleasure to inform you that as requested so have the absolute royal federation decided to officially apply for an embassy in your nation and I have attached the application form below.

Official nation name: The absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms
Name of Ambassador: Hans auf Granberga
Family Ambassador: Not brought
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: No

Number of diplomatic personnel: 5
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?: No

Number of Guards: 5
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Auf granberga houseguard
Armaments of Guards: 5 KVGs (rifles)

Number of vehicles: 0
Make and model of above vehicles: n/a

Embassy requirements (if any?): We do hope if a ballroom, diner hall and a smaller theatre could be included in our compound so some proper entertainment could be arranged for our staff

Any further requests?: That the non-human servants and slaves brought from the federation will be returned to their rightfully owner would they escape and that no attempts to make them do so will me made from your government.

Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods high king of the absolute royal federation, the descendant of the first Imerian high kings especially and foremost Emanuel the first, the carrier of the royal sword first carried by the demigod Belrion son of Bel, the protector of the federal crown jewels and patriarch of the noble house auf stjänkhrone and protector of the free city states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā as well as defender of Hungary and her regions and the realms as king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia, Northern Taranakan and Andervel, but also the righteous and lawful king of New felandia and the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The Shah of the crown states of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā and the Padishah of all of al-Jzr al-Khḑrā, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude and lastly Jarl of the free city of Rickasborg also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard

To : Head Representative of the Imerian Department of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Imeriata.

Dear sir/madam

We thank you for the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Imeriata.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 22. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Hans auf Granberga as a representative of Imeriata within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Hans auf Granberga as Imeriata's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Silver Beach wrote:Official nation name: The Kingdom of Sivler Beach
Name of Ambassador: Sir Isaac Smith
Family Ambassador: No

Number of diplomatic employees: 6
Number of support employees: 16
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? the support employees we will, but the diplomatic employees will come from Silver Beach

Number of Guards: 7
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: The Silver Beach Secret Service, protects the king.
Armaments of Guards: They all have pistols, tasers, and batons

Number of vehicles: 1 official vehicle for Silver Beach business, all others are for private business.
Make and model of above vehicles: Image Basically its a camry
Embassy requirements (if any?): That we can place a Silverian flag on top of the building, and that we can enter an order for a private business in Central Alexandria to deliver food 3 times a day

Any further requests?: That the ambassador and each member of the staff be allowed to buy a home/rent an apartment in the city(they will pay for it themselves, however, we must be able to find a spot for them).

To : Head Representative of the Silver Beach Department of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Silver Beach.

Dear sir/madam

We thank you for the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Silver Beach.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 23. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Sir Isaac Smith as a representative of Silver Beach within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Sir Isaac Smith as Silver Beach's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Costa Fiero
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fiero » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Official nation name: The Republic of Costa Fiero
Name of Ambassador: Sergio Velasquez
Family Ambassador: Lucia Velasquez (wife)
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: Yes. Two paid parking fines issued in Costa Fiero in 1991 (both for parking over the time limit)

Number of diplomatic employees: Five
Number of support employees: Ten
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? All support employees will be hired locally.

Number of Guards: Fifteen.
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Unidad Diplomática de la Protección (UDP)
Armaments of Guards: 15x Glock 17 9mm pistols, 15x Colt M4 5.56mm carbines

Number of vehicles: Ten
Make and model of above vehicles: Volkswagen Phateon (x5) armoured Toyota Land Cruiser (x5)

Embassy requirements (if any?): Underground car park.

Any further requests? No.

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Costa Fiero wrote:Official nation name: The Republic of Costa Fiero
Name of Ambassador: Sergio Velasquez
Family Ambassador: Lucia Velasquez (wife)
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: Yes. Two paid parking fines issued in Costa Fiero in 1991 (both for parking over the time limit)

Number of diplomatic employees: Five
Number of support employees: Ten
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? All support employees will be hired locally.

Number of Guards: Fifteen.
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Unidad Diplomática de la Protección (UDP)
Armaments of Guards: 15x Glock 17 9mm pistols, 15x Colt M4 5.56mm carbines

Number of vehicles: Ten
Make and model of above vehicles: Volkswagen Phateon (x5) armoured Toyota Land Cruiser (x5)

Embassy requirements (if any?): Underground car park.

To : Head Representative of the Costa Fieran Department of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Costa Fiero.

Dear sir/madam

We thank you for the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Costa Fiero.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 24. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Sergio Velasquez as a representative of Costa Fiero within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As notified, we shall provide your ambassadorial team with our certified service assistance and accomodation staff, and we shall provide your embassy with an underground parking space.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Sergio Velasquez as Costa Fiero's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 pm

The Office of the President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde

To: The Government of The Kingdom of Westwickport.
Subject: Embassy application

Sir, Madam,

I hereby send the filled in application papers to establish a new diplomatic mission in your country, also in name of our Protectorate, the Noordeindian Islands. hopefully this will be the beginning of good and warm bilateral bonds!

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President

Official nation name:

Name of Ambassador:
Mister Colin Mitchells

Family Ambassador:
The Ambassador's wife: Ms. Diana Mitchells

Criminal Record (Y/N)?:
No.

Number of diplomatic employees:
- Militairy Attaché (1)
- Cultural Attaché (1)
- Economic Attaché (1)
- International Law Attaché (1)
- Charge d'Affaires (Vice-Ambassador) (1)

Number of support employees:
- Consular staff (10)
- Advisors Department of State (2)
- Official Press team (including embassy spokesperson) (2)
- Personal Secretaries (6)

- Kitchen Staff (10)
- Technical Staff (5)
- Maintanance Staff (5) (To be locally hired)
- Janitorial Staff (5) (To be locally hired

Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?
Yes, please see above!

Number of Guards:

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds:
- 5 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Ambassador's Protection Unit)
- 10 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Diplomats Protection Unit)
- 10 Uniformed Embassy Guards of the Koninklijke Marechaussee (Royal Noordeindian Military Police)

Armaments of Guards:
* firearms:
- 25x Walther P5
- 10x Heckler & Koch MP5 (kept in the truck of the car or otherwise in the Embassy)

* Non/Less Lethal Weaponry:
- 25x Pepperspray
- 10x Advanced M-26 Taser
- 25x Telescopic baton

Number of vehicles:

Make and model of above vehicles:
- 3x Armored Lincoln Towncar Sedan (Ambassador's vehicle+back-up vehicle)
- 4x Armored Cadillac DTS-L (Security vehicles)
- 3x T3 Motion (Three-wheeled Security patrol vehicle, only on Embassy grounds)

Embassy requirements (if any?):
We would like our embassy to look/build like this:

The Royal Noordeindian Embassy to The Kingdom of Westwickport

Any further requests?
1. Permittion to fly our flag at our embassy with the Noordeindian flag. (On Embassy's ground.)

Style of flagpole with the Noordeindian flag.

2. We would like to have extra external security measures outside of the embassy, just as a safety precaution due the treats of International Terrorism (e.g frequent police patrols along the embassy etc...)

3.We would like the Kingdom to apply for an embassy in Noordeinde. Please, visit my signature -> under the spoiler named 'Diplomacy - Information' for the embassy exchange program.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:27 pm

Noordeinde wrote:
The Office of the President

To: The Government of The Kingdom of Westwickport.
Subject: Embassy application

Sir, Madam,

I hereby send the filled in application papers to establish a new diplomatic mission in your country, also in name of our Protectorate, the Noordeindian Islands. hopefully this will be the beginning of good and warm bilateral bonds!

Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President

Official nation name:

Name of Ambassador:
Mister Colin Mitchells

Family Ambassador:
The Ambassador's wife: Ms. Diana Mitchells

Criminal Record (Y/N)?:
No.

Number of diplomatic employees:
- Militairy Attaché (1)
- Cultural Attaché (1)
- Economic Attaché (1)
- International Law Attaché (1)
- Charge d'Affaires (Vice-Ambassador) (1)

Number of support employees:
- Consular staff (10)
- Advisors Department of State (2)
- Official Press team (including embassy spokesperson) (2)
- Personal Secretaries (6)

- Kitchen Staff (10)
- Technical Staff (5)
- Maintanance Staff (5) (To be locally hired)
- Janitorial Staff (5) (To be locally hired

Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?
Yes, please see above!

Number of Guards:

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds:
- 5 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Ambassador's Protection Unit)
- 10 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Diplomats Protection Unit)
- 10 Uniformed Embassy Guards of the Koninklijke Marechaussee (Royal Noordeindian Military Police)

Armaments of Guards:
* firearms:
- 25x Walther P5
- 10x Heckler & Koch MP5 (kept in the truck of the car or otherwise in the Embassy)

* Non/Less Lethal Weaponry:
- 25x Pepperspray
- 10x Advanced M-26 Taser
- 25x Telescopic baton

Number of vehicles:

- 3x Armored Lincoln Towncar Sedan (Ambassador's vehicle+back-up vehicle)
- 4x Armored Cadillac DTS-L (Security vehicles)
- 3x T3 Motion (Three-wheeled Security patrol vehicle, only on Embassy grounds)

Embassy requirements (if any?):
We would like our embassy to look/build like this:

The Royal Noordeindian Embassy to The Kingdom of Westwickport

Any further requests?
1. Permittion to fly our flag at our embassy with the Noordeindian flag. (On Embassy's ground.)

Style of flagpole with the Noordeindian flag.

2. We would like to have extra external security measures outside of the embassy, just as a safety precaution due the treats of International Terrorism (e.g frequent police patrols along the embassy etc...)

3.We would like the Kingdom to apply for an embassy in Noordeinde. Please, visit my signature -> under the spoiler named 'Diplomacy - Information' for the embassy exchange program.

To : President Jonathan Roosevelt. Head of State of Noordeinde.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Noordeinde.

Dear Jonathan Roosevelt

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Noordeinde.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 25. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Colin Mitchells as a representative of Noordeinde within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As notified, we shall provide your ambassadorial team with our certified service assistance and accomodation staff, more specifically within the position of 5 ambassadorial maintenance and 5 janitorial positions needed. Your design request has also been approved, and we are proud to announce the fact that the request of an extra detachment of security personnel and the emplacement of the Noordeindian national flag has been unilaterally accepted.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Colin Mitchells as Noordeinde's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

The Floor Kippers
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 12, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Floor Kippers » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Official nation name:The Glorious and United Kingdom of The Floor Kippers
Name of Ambassador: Paul Wolfgang
Family Ambassador: None
Criminal Record (Y/N)?:

Number of support employees: 12
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Diplomatic Guard
Armaments of Guards: Heckler and Koch MP5s

Number of vehicles: 1
Make and model of above vehicles: Audi Quattro

Embassy requirements (if any?): No

Any further requests? No
Co-Founder of The Realm of Unrestricted Science.
“The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the New York Second, defined as the period of time between the traffic lights turning green and the cab behind you honking.”
"Never discuss religion, politics, or toast"
Great Nepal wrote:
The Floor Kippers wrote:Britain has a stronger claim than Argentina does.

That doesn't say much...
Martian alien slugs who have never heard of earth have stronger claim than Argentina.

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:17 pm

The Floor Kippers wrote:Official nation name:The Glorious and United Kingdom of The Floor Kippers
Name of Ambassador: Paul Wolfgang
Criminal Record (Y/N)?:

Number of support employees: 12
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Diplomatic Guard
Armaments of Guards: Heckler and Koch MP5s

Make and model of above vehicles: Audi Quattro

Embassy requirements (if any?): No

Any further requests? No

To : Head Representative of the Floor Kipperian Department of Foreign Affairs.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - The Floor Kippers.

Dear sir/madam

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, The Floor Kippers.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 26. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Paul Wolfgang as a representative of The Floor Kippers within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As notified, we shall provide your ambassadorial team with our certified service assistance and accomodation staff.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Paul Wolfgang as The Floor Kipper's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Frenequesta » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
21 Hutchinson Street, Neue Bayreuth
41-662-1, Frenequesta, Aprioriposterori

Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Sir Thomas Kent Lissington:

We have filled out and attached an application for am Embassy in the Kingdom of Westwickport, after successful approval of your Embassy in our country.

Official nation name: The United Socialist States of Frenequesta
Name of Ambassador: Luke Walther Keller
Family Ambassador: Rhianna Keller (wife), Sherman Keller (son), Beth Keller-Spiegelman (niece staying with uncle upon death of parents)

Number of diplomatic employees: 15 (Includes one economic, press, cultural, legal, and science attaches)
Number of support employees: 19 (includes one string quartet)
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes, for all positions but the attaches and the string quartet)

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: FMFASC (Frenequesta Ministry of Foreign Affairs Security Corps)
Armaments of Guards: One Swiss army knife, one Zammt-30B (similar to a Taurus Millennium PT-145) per guard

Make and model of above vehicles: Three Guido d6 bicycles (Schwinn-style model), two 2214 Camelyarde Prestiges (an executive car similar-looking to a 2008 Škoda Superb B6 and runs on electricity or a hydrogen fuel cell)

Embassy requirements (if any?): None required, but would prefer to be equipped with a small private auditorium for string quartet performances.

Any further requests? No

Thank you for considering our application.

Sincerely,

Thomas Felter Sommerwell

Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Frenequesta
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:24 pm

Frenequesta wrote:Ministry of Foreign Affairs
21 Hutchinson Street, Neue Bayreuth
41-662-1, Frenequesta, Aprioriposterori

Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Sir Thomas Kent Lissington:

We have filled out and attached an application for am Embassy in the Kingdom of Westwickport, after successful approval of your Embassy in our country.

Official nation name: The United Socialist States of Frenequesta
Name of Ambassador: Luke Walther Keller
Family Ambassador: Rhianna Keller (wife), Sherman Keller (son), Beth Keller-Spiegelman (niece staying with uncle upon death of parents)

Number of diplomatic employees: 15 (Includes one economic, press, cultural, legal, and science attaches)
Number of support employees: 19 (includes one string quartet)
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes, for all positions but the attaches and the string quartet)

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: FMFASC (Frenequesta Ministry of Foreign Affairs Security Corps)
Armaments of Guards: One Swiss army knife, one Zammt-30B (similar to a Taurus Millennium PT-145) per guard

Make and model of above vehicles: Three Guido d6 bicycles (Schwinn-style model), two 2214 Camelyarde Prestiges (an executive car similar-looking to a 2008 Škoda Superb B6 and runs on electricity or a hydrogen fuel cell)

Embassy requirements (if any?): None required, but would prefer to be equipped with a small private auditorium for string quartet performances.

Any further requests? No

Thank you for considering our application.

Sincerely,

Thomas Felter Sommerwell

Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Frenequesta

To : Thomas Felter Sommerwell. Secretary of Foreign Affairs. United Socialist States of Frenequesta.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Frenequesta.

Dear Thomas Felter Sommerwell

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Frenequesta.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 27. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Luke Walther Keller as a representative of Frenequesta within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As notified, we shall provide your ambassadorial team with our certified service assistance and accomodation staff, more specifically the accomodation of support staff essential upon the successful running of the Frenequestan embassy. We are proud to announce also that your request for the Frenequestan embassy to be equipped with a small private auditorium for the use of string quartet performances has been unilaterally accepted.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Luke Walther Keller as Frenequesta's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Aglrinia
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aglrinia » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:33 pm

Official nation name: The Communistic Diarchy of Aglrinia
Name of Ambassador: Zhestie Betona
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: None

Number of diplomatic employees: 20
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?; No

Number of Guards: 18
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: 10
Armaments of Guards: 8

Number of vehicles: 3
Make and model of above vehicles: 2 YeZ Electric Cars, 1 RCA Sola

Embassy requirements (if any?): Helipad, & Natural Aglrinian Plant life - (We'll ship them if necessary)

Jakker wrote:TBH is Pro-bring Life to GP

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Aglrinia wrote:Official nation name: The Communistic Diarchy of Aglrinia
Name of Ambassador: Zhestie Betona
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: None

Number of diplomatic employees: 20
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?; No

Number of Guards: 18
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: 10
Armaments of Guards: 8

Number of vehicles: 3
Make and model of above vehicles: 2 YeZ Electric Cars, 1 RCA Sola

Embassy requirements (if any?): Helipad, & Natural Aglrinian Plant life - (We'll ship them if necessary)

To : Head of the Aglrinian Foreign Affairs Department.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Aglrinian.

Dear sir/madam

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Aglrinian.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 28. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Zhestie Betona as a representative of Aglrinian within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As notified, we shall provide your ambassadorial building with an outdoor helipad and will allow you to bring any natural Aglrinian plants. However, we advise your ambassadorial team to declare the said plants to the border patrol custom in order to avoid any unnecessary arrests and suspicions.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Zhestie Betona as Aglrinian's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Theltainions
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Theltainions » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Official nation name:The Thelean empire
Name of Ambassador:Xenhio
Family Ambassador:none
Criminal Record (Y/N)?:N

Number of diplomatic employees:5
Number of support employees:6
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?no

Number of Guards:10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds:the new Thelean Model 89 guardians, 5
Armaments of Guards:built in Energy blade and antimatter cannon. will only use when in danger or in self defense.

Number of vehicles:none
Make and model of above vehicles:none

Embassy requirements (if any?):None

Any further requests?no
Were not robots!
this is for prisoners, for us from you!
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93952
please if you have anything to say that is OOC in my topics just telegram me instead.

Please join this
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=94106

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Theltainions wrote:Official nation name:The Thelean empire
Name of Ambassador:Xenhio
Family Ambassador:none
Criminal Record (Y/N)?:N

Number of diplomatic employees:5
Number of support employees:6
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport?no

Number of Guards:10
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds:the new Thelean Model 89 guardians, 5
Armaments of Guards:built in Energy blade and antimatter cannon. will only use when in danger or in self defense.

Number of vehicles:none
Make and model of above vehicles:none

Embassy requirements (if any?):None

Any further requests?no

To : Head of the lean Foreign Affairs Department.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Theltainions.

Dear sir/madam

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Theltainions.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 29. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Xenhio as a representative of Theltainions within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Xenhio as Theltainions's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

New Rhovanion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rhovanion » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN RELATIONS AND AFFAIRS

Greetings!

In light of your recent application with the embassy program of New Rhovanion, my nation would also like an embassy within your fine nation. Below is the application form:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TITLE: Embassy Application
NORMAL SECURITY PROTOCOL and CODING (B-0005)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION FORM

Official nation name: The Republic of New Rhovanion
Name of Ambassador: Alexander J. Vernon
Family Ambassador: Mary T. Vernon (wife), Alexander, Jr. (1st son)

Number of diplomatic employees: 15
Number of support employees: 10
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes for service staff and some diplomatic staff positions

Number of Guards: 8
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Rhovani Diplomatic Missions Special Forces (RDMSF)
Armaments of Guards: 8 Benelli M4 shotguns, 2 M16 rifles, 8 M9 pistols

Number of vehicles: 3 Mercedes-Benz sedans, 2 Mercedes-Benz SUVs (bulletproof windows; black; armored)
Make and model of above vehicles: W204 sedan (2010), W164 SUV (2010)

Embassy requirements (if any?): Flag will be flown on embassy grounds

Any further requests? We will be declaring 2 bomb-sniffing dogs (Fully-vaccinated)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you and we hope you would accept our application. "To a brighter relationship between our two nations!"

FROM: Mary T. Carter, Department of Foreign Relations and Affairs

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:15 pm

New Rhovanion wrote:Image

OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN RELATIONS AND AFFAIRS

Greetings!

In light of your recent application with the embassy program of New Rhovanion, my nation would also like an embassy within your fine nation. Below is the application form:

TITLE: Embassy Application
NORMAL SECURITY PROTOCOL and CODING (B-0005)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION FORM

Official nation name: The Republic of New Rhovanion
Name of Ambassador: Alexander J. Vernon
Family Ambassador: Mary T. Vernon (wife), Alexander, Jr. (1st son)

Number of diplomatic employees: 15
Number of support employees: 10
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes for service staff and some diplomatic staff positions

Number of Guards: 8
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Rhovani Diplomatic Missions Special Forces (RDMSF)
Armaments of Guards: 8 Benelli M4 shotguns, 2 M16 rifles, 8 M9 pistols

Number of vehicles: 3 Mercedes-Benz sedans, 2 Mercedes-Benz SUVs (bulletproof windows; black; armored)
Make and model of above vehicles: W204 sedan (2010), W164 SUV (2010)

Embassy requirements (if any?): Flag will be flown on embassy grounds

Any further requests? We will be declaring 2 bomb-sniffing dogs (Fully-vaccinated)

Thank you and we hope you would accept our application. "To a brighter relationship between our two nations!"

FROM: Mary T. Carter, Department of Foreign Relations and Affairs

To : Mary T. Carter. Head of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. Republic of New Rhovanion
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - New Rhovanion.

Dear Mary T. Carter

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, New Rhovanion.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 30. Elizabeth Square. The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Alexander J. Vernon as a representative of New Rhovanion within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

We wish to point out that every embassies within the kingdom has the right to fly their respective represented nation's flag. Regarding the declarement of the said two boming-detection dogs, we thank you for the announcement and our ministry will pass the said declaration to the Westwickponian border patrol team within the Alexandria International Airport.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Alexander J. Vernon as New Rhovanion's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

The Andromeda Islands
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Islands » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:06 am

Official nation name: The Allied States of the Andromeda Archipelago
Name of Ambassador: Doyle O’Malley
Family Ambassador: wife, Esperanza; two children

Number of diplomatic employees: 10
Number of support employees: 40
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Much of our support staff will be hired locally.

Number of Guards: 20
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: The diplomatic honor guard of the Andromeda Navy.
Armaments of Guards: Two Andromedan pistols per security officer

Number of vehicles: Vehicles will be purchased locally

Embassy requirements (if any?): Since we anticipate that our embassy will be in the East Waterfront, no.
The Andromeda Islands Factbook
http://iiwiki.com/wiki/The_Andromeda_Islands

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:13 am

The Andromeda Islands wrote:Official nation name: The Allied States of the Andromeda Archipelago
Name of Ambassador: Doyle O’Malley
Family Ambassador: wife, Esperanza; two children

Number of support employees: 40
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Much of our support staff will be hired locally.

Number of Guards: 20
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: The diplomatic honor guard of the Andromeda Navy.
Armaments of Guards: Two Andromedan pistols per security officer

Number of vehicles: Vehicles will be purchased locally

Embassy requirements (if any?): Since we anticipate that our embassy will be in the East Waterfront, no.

To : Head Representative of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. Allied States of the Andromeda Archipelago
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Andromeda Archipelago.

Dear sir/madam

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, The Andromeda Islands.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 07. East Waterfront (Maastricht). The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Doyle O’Malley and his extended family as a representative of The Andromeda Islands within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As requested, our Ministry shall allocate a team of Ambassadorial Staff Assistance to help accomodate upon the establishment and running of your represented nation's embassy.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Doyle O’Malley as The Andromeda Islands's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Official nation name: Minoa (Charlotte Ryberg)
Name of Ambassador: Erica Hayes

Number of support employees: 17
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Support employees only

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: 0
Armaments of Guards: Small pistol and batons per personnel.

Make and model of above vehicles: Mercedes Benz S Class

Embassy requirements (if any?): No.

Sorry I was in a bit of a hurry but there will also be two consular staff.

Cedarwood River
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Cedarwood River » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Official nation name: Commonwealth of Cedarwood River
Name of Ambassador: George.
Family Ambassador: None. Nobody wanted to marry a guy with no second name
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: Nnnn...

Number of support employees: Hiring locally
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes...

Number of Guards: 4
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Diplomatic Corps - Armed
Armaments of Guards: Security batons

Number of vehicles: 2 rickshaws
Make and model of above vehicles: Mr. Lees Regular Race Rickshaw - 1998

Embassy requirements (if any?): That it have a shrubbery, and that it look affordable

Dear sirs and/or madams,

We disclose the embassy application form you were so gracious to send us in hope that it shall be reviewed and consequently accepted.

Seriously,
River Ryan
Chief Diplomat, Cedarwood River Diplomatic Corps

PS.
We also request that you establish an embassy in our nation.
Last edited by Cedarwood River on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seriously,
This post sponsored by Redcedar Creek Malt Whiskey

Alex MacFarlane
Presiding Officer, Parliament of Cedarwood River
"Hey, I am looking for freedom, in the wild eyes of the dancing girls
Hey, I am looking for freedom, in the open arms of America"

~ Noah Gundersen, Fire

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:39 pm

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:Official nation name: Minoa (Charlotte Ryberg)
Name of Ambassador: Erica Hayes

Number of support employees: 17
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Support employees only

Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: 0
Armaments of Guards: Small pistol and batons per personnel.

Make and model of above vehicles: Mercedes Benz S Class

Embassy requirements (if any?): No.

Sorry I was in a bit of a hurry but there will also be two consular staff.

To : Head Representative of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. Minoa.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Minoa.

Dear sir/madam

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Minoa.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 08. East Waterfront (Maastricht). The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have Erica Hayes and her extended family as a representative of Minoa within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As requested, our Ministry shall allocate a team of Ambassadorial Support Staff Assistance to help accomodate upon the establishment and running of your represented nation's embassy.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured Erica Hayes as Minoa's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

Westwickport
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Cedarwood River wrote:

Official nation name: Commonwealth of Cedarwood River
Name of Ambassador: George.
Family Ambassador: None. Nobody wanted to marry a guy with no second name
Criminal Record (Y/N)?: Nnnn...

Number of support employees: Hiring locally
Will you be hiring personnel within the Kingdom of Westwickport? Yes...

Number of Guards: 4
Branch or Agency of Guards protecting Embassy grounds: Diplomatic Corps - Armed
Armaments of Guards: Security batons

Number of vehicles: 2 rickshaws
Make and model of above vehicles: Mr. Lees Regular Race Rickshaw - 1998

Embassy requirements (if any?): That it have a shrubbery, and that it look affordable

Dear sirs and/or madams,

We disclose the embassy application form you were so gracious to send us in hope that it shall be reviewed and consequently accepted.

Seriously,
River Ryan
Chief Diplomat, Cedarwood River Diplomatic Corps

PS.
We also request that you establish an embassy in our nation.

To : Head Representative of the Foreign Affairs Deparment. Commonwealth of Cedarwood River.
Subject : Ambassadorial Application - Cedarwood River.

Dear River Ryan

We are trully honoured by the formal application of ambassadorial emplacement within our nation. We assure you that the Kingdom of Westwickport shall respect and enforce the status of your ambassadorial's diplomatic immunity in conjunction to the national sovereignty enjoyed by its represented nation, Cedarwood River.

Hereby we announce that the said application for an ambassadorial mission within the Kingdom of Westwickport has been officially accepted. We believe that this diplomatic initiative in your part sir, will be the beginning of a warm and positively engaging bilateral connection between both of our nation.

The future embassy building and diplomatic area for your nation is currently being constructed as we speak, and shall be found in 09. East Waterfront (Maastricht). The Foreign Affairs Ministry is trully honoured to have George and her extended family as a representative of Cedarwood River within the Kingdom of Westwickport. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

As requested, our Ministry shall allocate a team of Ambassadorial Support Staff Assistance to help accomodate upon the establishment and running of your represented nation's embassy.

Once again, It is trully an honour upon our part to have the most-honoured George as Cedarwood River's representative residing within the Kingdom of Westwickport.

Sincerely Yours

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information