NATION

PASSWORD

Embassies in Latnya

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassies in Latnya

Postby Latnya » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm

The Empire Of Latnya Will Now Begin Accommodating Embassy's for nations wishing to interact with us
please fill out this application and you will be responded to as quickly as possible, please no heavy weapons
tanks, or Battle Aircraft.


Thank You
Sheila Welsworth Minister Of Foreign Relations


APPLICATION

Name of Nation:
Head of state
Head Of Government:
Type of government:


Ambassador Name:
Ambassador Family(if any)
Health or Security Problems:
Special Requests:


Diplomatic Staff:
Security:
Service Staff:
Types and Number Of Weapons:
Number Of Vehicles:
Will You Be Hiring Locally:

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance):
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal):
Any Controlled Substances or animals:
Nations with embassy's
The Kingdom Of Byzentania
The Slavic Repubic of Vostria
Kingdom of Grays Harbor
The Kingdom of Centeri
The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
The Empire of Ibàsira
The Republic of Costa Fiero
Armed Republic of Spartan Guards
Unitary Republic of Lykosia
The Academic state of Ugazagaztan
The People's Democracy of Darenjo
The Democratic People's Republic Of Dynion Cryf
The Armed Republic Of Ginaz 2
Le Royaume De Byzentania
The Constitutional Monarchy of Steilland
Holy empire of Urelia
The Democratic Republic of Jesobonia
Dzoidirä Democratiq Preireio(Federal Republic of Preireio)
The Union of Confederated Armed Trading Nations
The Republic of New Rhovanion
The Kingdom of Hyvorsia
The Communistic Diarchy of Aglrinia and/or The CDA
United Communes of Fjeld
The Principality of Glenerados
The Narnian Republic of Bisim
Baathist Iraq
Last edited by Latnya on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
-Byzentania-
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 418
Founded: Nov 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby -Byzentania- » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Name of Nation:The Kingdom Of Byzentania
Head of state:King Harold II
Head Of Government:King Harold II
Type of government:Monarchy


Ambassador Name:Andrew Hollander
Ambassador Family(if any)his wife Haley Hollander and their daughter Cornelia Hollander
Health or Security Problems:none
Special Requests:none


Diplomatic Staff:20
Security:20
Service Staff:20
Types and Number Of Weapons:standard issue military weapons
Number Of Vehicles:one transport car
Will You Be Hiring Locally:yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance):yes
would you like to trade(if so right trade deal):yes, we will trade tools, culture and anything else you would like to trade.
Any Controlled Substances or animals:one Dark Eagle, it is our national animal.
"If anyone needs to be culled, it's us humans. The humans were here first, remember?"

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:07 pm

-Byzentania- wrote:Name of Nation:The Kingdom Of Byzentania
Head of state:King Harold II
Head Of Government:King Harold II
Type of government:Monarchy


Ambassador Name:Andrew Hollander
Ambassador Family(if any)his wife Haley Hollander and their daughter Cornelia Hollander
Health or Security Problems:none
Special Requests:none


Diplomatic Staff:20
Security:20
Service Staff:20
Types and Number Of Weapons:standard issue military weapons
Number Of Vehicles:one transport car
Will You Be Hiring Locally:yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance):yes
would you like to trade(if so right trade deal):yes, we will trade tools, culture and anything else you would like to trade.
Any Controlled Substances or animals:one Dark Eagle, it is our national animal.


ACCEPTED

User avatar
Vostria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 608
Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Vostria » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 am

Name of Nation: The Slavic Repubic of Vostria
Head of state: Premier Yuri Sebastev
Head Of Government: The Premier
Type of government: Parliamentary Republic


Ambassador Name: Ivan Drigor
Ambassador Family(if any): None
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests: one


Diplomatic Staff: 10
Security: 10
Service Staff:7
Types and Number Of Weapons: 10 M-70s
Number Of Vehicles: 3 Jaguar XJ
Will You Be Hiring Locally: yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance):
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal):
Any Controlled Substances or animals: None
The Slavic Republic of Vostria

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:55 am

Vostria wrote:Name of Nation: The Slavic Repubic of Vostria
Head of state: Premier Yuri Sebastev
Head Of Government: The Premier
Type of government: Parliamentary Republic


Ambassador Name: Ivan Drigor
Ambassador Family(if any): None
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests: one


Diplomatic Staff: 10
Security: 10
Service Staff:7
Types and Number Of Weapons: 10 M-70s
Number Of Vehicles: 3 Jaguar XJ
Will You Be Hiring Locally: yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance):
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal):
Any Controlled Substances or animals: None


ACCEPTED.

User avatar
Grays Harbor
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17985
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 am

Image

Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Grays Harbor
Head of State: King Stephen VI
Ambassador's Full Name: Theodore Graffydd
Ambassador's Family: none
Number of diplomatic staff: 50: Ambassadors Office - 4; Deputy Ambassadors Office - 4; Political Affairs Office - 6; Trade and Economics Office - 6; Press and Cultural Affairs Office - 8; Consular and Administrative Office - 10; Science and Technology Office - 4; Military Attache's Office - 8
Number of security staff: 25: 1 Captain, 2 Leftenants, 1 First Sergeant, 2 Sgt 1st Class, 4 Sgt/SSG, 1 Clerk, 14 Corporal/PFC/Pvt. Army. Detachment LA, 57 Light Infantry Brigade
Number and Type of Weapons: Small arms only as per TO&E of Light Infantry detachment. G36K Rifles for soldiers, Lorning 57 Sidearms for Officers and Senior NCO's.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Brent-Eagle Limosines for Senior Embassy Staff, 12 Bulldog S400 Sedans for Embassy personnel use. Drivers to be hired locally, and must comply with all driving requirements for the Kingdom and be able to pass security screening.
Number of service staff: *As Required, to be hired locally
I am a grumpy old man. Your first mistake was believing I care about your opinion. Get off my lawn.

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:07 am

Grays Harbor wrote:Image

Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Grays Harbor
Head of State: King Stephen VI
Ambassador's Full Name: Theodore Graffydd
Ambassador's Family: none
Number of diplomatic staff: 50: Ambassadors Office - 4; Deputy Ambassadors Office - 4; Political Affairs Office - 6; Trade and Economics Office - 6; Press and Cultural Affairs Office - 8; Consular and Administrative Office - 10; Science and Technology Office - 4; Military Attache's Office - 8
Number of security staff: 25: 1 Captain, 2 Leftenants, 1 First Sergeant, 2 Sgt 1st Class, 4 Sgt/SSG, 1 Clerk, 14 Corporal/PFC/Pvt. Army. Detachment LA, 57 Light Infantry Brigade
Number and Type of Weapons: Small arms only as per TO&E of Light Infantry detachment. G36K Rifles for soldiers, Lorning 57 Sidearms for Officers and Senior NCO's.
Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Brent-Eagle Limosines for Senior Embassy Staff, 12 Bulldog S400 Sedans for Embassy personnel use. Drivers to be hired locally, and must comply with all driving requirements for the Kingdom and be able to pass security screening.
Number of service staff: *As Required, to be hired locally


ACCEPTED

User avatar
Centeri
Attaché
 
Posts: 67
Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Centeri » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:16 am

Image

His Royal Highness' Ministry of Affairs Abroad

To: Sheila Welsworth, Minister Of Foreign Relations

The government of His Royal Highness welcomes the opportunity to open diplomatic relations with the Empire of Latnya and therefore enter the following application.


Harold Watson, Minister of Affairs Abroad

APPLICATION

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Centeri
Head of State: His Royal Highness King Daniel II, Holder of the Throne of Centeri
Head Of Government: As above
Type of government: Monarchy


Ambassador Name: Lisa Farmer
Ambassador Family(if any): Daniel Farmer (Husband), Isabel Farmer (daughter)
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests:


Diplomatic Staff: 10
Security: 5
Service Staff: 5
Types and Number Of Weapons: Assault Rifles and Sidearms, 1 each per security personnel with 1 each spare - 10 Assault Rifles and 10 Sidearms in total
Number Of Vehicles: One armoured limousine
Will You Be Hiring Locally: Staff serving with the Centeri Diplomatic Corps must be of Centeri citizenship and have undergone strict security background checks, so this will unfortunately not be possible.

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): Not at this time.
Would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Economic relations with the Empire would be welcomed.
Any Controlled Substances or animals: None

User avatar
Voik
Diplomat
 
Posts: 881
Founded: Mar 04, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Voik » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:39 am

Name of Nation:
Head of state
Head Of Government:
Type of government:


Ambassador Name:Jason Lancaster
Ambassador Family(if any) None
Health or Security Problems:None
Special Requests:Armory and missile system (your close to my sworn enemy)


Diplomatic Staff:10
Security:50
Service Staff:20
Types and Number Of Weapons:20 sub machine guns 5 sniper rifles and a hand gun for all security staff
Number Of Vehicles:10
Will You Be Hiring Locally:yes and no

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance):yes (already have one i think)
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal):your debts will be paid off
Any Controlled Substances or animals:we may have some chemical explosives
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Centeri wrote:
Image

His Royal Highness' Ministry of Affairs Abroad

To: Sheila Welsworth, Minister Of Foreign Relations

The government of His Royal Highness welcomes the opportunity to open diplomatic relations with the Empire of Latnya and therefore enter the following application.


Harold Watson, Minister of Affairs Abroad

APPLICATION

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Centeri
Head of State: His Royal Highness King Daniel II, Holder of the Throne of Centeri
Head Of Government: As above
Type of government: Monarchy


Ambassador Name: Lisa Farmer
Ambassador Family(if any): Daniel Farmer (Husband), Isabel Farmer (daughter)
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests:


Diplomatic Staff: 10
Security: 5
Service Staff: 5
Types and Number Of Weapons: Assault Rifles and Sidearms, 1 each per security personnel with 1 each spare - 10 Assault Rifles and 10 Sidearms in total
Number Of Vehicles: One armoured limousine
Will You Be Hiring Locally: Staff serving with the Centeri Diplomatic Corps must be of Centeri citizenship and have undergone strict security background checks, so this will unfortunately not be possible.

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): Not at this time.
Would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Economic relations with the Empire would be welcomed.
Any Controlled Substances or animals: None



ACCEPTED

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:13 pm

Voik wrote:Name of Nation:
Head of state
Head Of Government:
Type of government:


Ambassador Name:Jason Lancaster
Ambassador Family(if any) None
Health or Security Problems:None
Special Requests:Armory and missile system (your close to my sworn enemy)


Diplomatic Staff:10
Security:50
Service Staff:20
Types and Number Of Weapons:20 sub machine guns 5 sniper rifles and a hand gun for all security staff
Number Of Vehicles:10
Will You Be Hiring Locally:yes and no

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance):yes (already have one i think)
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal):your debts will be paid off
Any Controlled Substances or animals:we may have some chemical explosives


PENDING.
Last edited by Latnya on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mid Lothian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1831
Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
Head of state: King Albert II.
Head Of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
Type of government: Constitutional monarchy.

Ambassador Name: Jeremy Fredericks.
Ambassador Family(if any) Wife Holly and son Charlie.
Health or Security Problems: N/a.
Special Requests: N/a.

Diplomatic Staff: 25.
Security: 15.
Service Staff: 20.
Types and Number Of Weapons: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (1 per member).
Number Of Vehicles: 2x Rolls-Royce Phantoms.
Will You Be Hiring Locally: Provided they pass our security checks, I can't see why not.

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): We'll get back to you on this.
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): ^.
Any Controlled Substances or animals: Nope.

We would also appreciate it if you requested an embassy in ML (link in signature).
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Mid Lothian wrote:Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
Head of state: King Albert II.
Head Of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
Type of government: Constitutional monarchy.

Ambassador Name: Jeremy Fredericks.
Ambassador Family(if any) Wife Holly and son Charlie.
Health or Security Problems: N/a.
Special Requests: N/a.

Diplomatic Staff: 25.
Security: 15.
Service Staff: 20.
Types and Number Of Weapons: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (1 per member).
Number Of Vehicles: 2x Rolls-Royce Phantoms.
Will You Be Hiring Locally: Provided they pass our security checks, I can't see why not.

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): We'll get back to you on this.
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): ^.
Any Controlled Substances or animals: Nope.

We would also appreciate it if you requested an embassy in ML (link in signature).



ACCEPTED

User avatar
Ibasira
Envoy
 
Posts: 350
Founded: Oct 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ibasira » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:38 am

Name of Nation: The Empire of Ibàsira
Head of state: His Imperial Majesty Otto Virtanen
Head Of Government: His Imperial Majesty Otto Virtanen
Type of government: Monarchy


Ambassador Name: Wedo Emìkràvirr
Ambassador Family(if any): Valènsia Emìkràvirr (wife), Wedo Junior Emìkràvirr (son), Vàluria Emìkràvirr (daughter)
Health or Security Problems: none
Special Requests: none


Diplomatic Staff: 20
Security: 8
Service Staff: 15
Types and Number Of Weapons: USP Elite (8)
Number Of Vehicles: Ape Calessino (4)
Will You Be Hiring Locally: No

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): No
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Yes
Any Controlled Substances or animals: Not sure if it counts but 1 of the security staff members is a sapient buffalo and one of the diplomatic staff members is a sapient fox.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I am a fat hyper fur who likes to cum on pumas
The Empire of Ibàsira.
RP Population: 45 200 000 (including slave population) 28 800 000 (excluding slave population)
Factbook of Ibàsira (under construction)
Apply for an embassy in Ibàsira
Saurisia wrote:Yes, if there's a chance that a female lizard shows up in her underwear to a merchant to sell off her clothes, I am willing to take that chance!
1. Go to 3
2. Now to 6!
3. Oopsie, 7
4. Now 9
5. Er...lets go to 8
6. You lost the game
7. Oopsie again, go to 4
8. Almost there, go to 10
9. I SAID 5!!
10.Go to 2

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:43 am

Ibasira wrote:Name of Nation: The Empire of Ibàsira
Head of state: His Imperial Majesty Otto Virtanen
Head Of Government: His Imperial Majesty Otto Virtanen
Type of government: Monarchy


Ambassador Name: Wedo Emìkràvirr
Ambassador Family(if any): Valènsia Emìkràvirr (wife), Wedo Junior Emìkràvirr (son), Vàluria Emìkràvirr (daughter)
Health or Security Problems: none
Special Requests: none


Diplomatic Staff: 20
Security: 8
Service Staff: 15
Types and Number Of Weapons: USP Elite (8)
Number Of Vehicles: Ape Calessino (4)
Will You Be Hiring Locally: No

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): No
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Yes
Any Controlled Substances or animals: Not sure if it counts but 1 of the security staff members is a sapient buffalo and one of the diplomatic staff members is a sapient fox.




ACCEPTED

User avatar
Voik
Diplomat
 
Posts: 881
Founded: Mar 04, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Voik » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:47 pm

no mo debt for you Dave Ramsey would be proud
:lol:
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:49 pm

OK?
Last edited by Latnya on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Costa Fiero
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5247
Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fiero » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:40 am

Name of Nation: The Republic of Costa Fiero
Head of state: President Luis Del Santos
Head Of Government: President Luis Del Santos
Type of government: Presidential Republic


Ambassador Name: Manuel Tucuman
Ambassador Family(if any): Gloria Tucuman (wife), Jose-Luis Tucuman (son)
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests: Underground car park for embassy


Diplomatic Staff: x5
Security: x15
Service Staff: x20
Types and Number Of Weapons: 15x Glock 17 9mm pistols, 15x Colt M4 5.56mm carbines
Number Of Vehicles: 5x Volkwagen Phaetons, 5x armoured Toyota Land Cruisers
Will You Be Hiring Locally: All service staff will be hired locally

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): No.
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Yes. We will contact you within the next 48 hours.
Any Controlled Substances or animals: Yes. The family has a German Shepard called Sanchez.

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:51 am

Costa Fiero wrote:Name of Nation: The Republic of Costa Fiero
Head of state: President Luis Del Santos
Head Of Government: President Luis Del Santos
Type of government: Presidential Republic


Ambassador Name: Manuel Tucuman
Ambassador Family(if any): Gloria Tucuman (wife), Jose-Luis Tucuman (son)
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests: Underground car park for embassy


Diplomatic Staff: x5
Security: x15
Service Staff: x20
Types and Number Of Weapons: 15x Glock 17 9mm pistols, 15x Colt M4 5.56mm carbines
Number Of Vehicles: 5x Volkwagen Phaetons, 5x armoured Toyota Land Cruisers
Will You Be Hiring Locally: All service staff will be hired locally

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): No.
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Yes. We will contact you within the next 48 hours.
Any Controlled Substances or animals: Yes. The family has a German Shepard called Sanchez.



ACCEPTED. the special parking space will be built and finished on your arrival

User avatar
Spartan Guards
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Nov 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Guards » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 am

Latnya wrote:The Empire Of Latnya Will Now Begin Accommodating Embassy's for nations wishing to interact with us
please fill out this application and you will be responded to as quickly as possible.(OOC:i know were a small nation but this isnt my first one so id like to get this out of the way)

Thank You
Sheila Welsworth Minister Of Foreign Relations


APPLICATION

Name of Nation: Armed Republic of Spartan Guards
Head of state: Rear Admiral Aaron L. Rayburn
Head Of Government: James C. Collins
Type of government: Authoritarian Democracy


Ambassador Name: Dante E. Zimmer
Ambassador Family(if any): None
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests: None


Diplomatic Staff: 20
Security:25
Service Staff:15
Types and Number Of Weapons: X2 BARAMS, X10 Gauss Rifles, X10 45. ACP HE, X3 Tesla Anti-Armor Coils.
Number Of Vehicles: X1 Armored Suburban (black) X2, Falcon VTOL, X1 Scorpion tank
Will You Be Hiring Locally: Yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): Yes
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Yes
Any Controlled Substances or animals: No
"Tantum Deuce Di Gahtio Mihi"
"The object of war isnt to die for your country, its to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
"Ask not for what your country can do for you, But ask what you can do for your country." -JFK

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:24 am

Spartan Guards wrote:
Latnya wrote:The Empire Of Latnya Will Now Begin Accommodating Embassy's for nations wishing to interact with us
please fill out this application and you will be responded to as quickly as possible.(OOC:i know were a small nation but this isnt my first one so id like to get this out of the way)

Thank You
Sheila Welsworth Minister Of Foreign Relations


APPLICATION

Name of Nation: Armed Republic of Spartan Guards
Head of state: Rear Admiral Aaron L. Rayburn
Head Of Government: James C. Collins
Type of government: Authoritarian Democracy


Ambassador Name: Dante E. Zimmer
Ambassador Family(if any): None
Health or Security Problems: None
Special Requests: None


Diplomatic Staff: 20
Security:25
Service Staff:15
Types and Number Of Weapons: X2 BARAMS, X10 Gauss Rifles, X10 45. ACP HE, X3 Tesla Anti-Armor Coils.
Number Of Vehicles: X1 Armored Suburban (black) X2, Falcon VTOL, X1 Scorpion tank
Will You Be Hiring Locally: Yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): Yes
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): Yes
Any Controlled Substances or animals: No




ACCEPTED.

User avatar
Lykosia
Minister
 
Posts: 2760
Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lykosia » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:11 am

Name of Nation: Unitary Republic of Lykosia
Head of state: President Phantom Skye
Head Of Government: President Phantom Skye
Type of government: Unitary Republic


Ambassador Name: Ivan Romanov
Ambassador Family(if any): none
Health or Security Problems: none
Special Requests: none


Diplomatic Staff: 30
Security: 15
Service Staff: 10
Types and Number Of Weapons: 12 MP5K, 10 Uzi
Number Of Vehicles: 3 armored Chevy Suburban
Will You Be Hiring Locally: yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): no
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): maybe later
Any Controlled Substances or animals: yes, the ambassador has a domesticated Wolf called Maverick

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:47 am

Lykosia wrote:Name of Nation: Unitary Republic of Lykosia
Head of state: President Phantom Skye
Head Of Government: President Phantom Skye
Type of government: Unitary Republic


Ambassador Name: Ivan Romanov
Ambassador Family(if any): none
Health or Security Problems: none
Special Requests: none


Diplomatic Staff: 30
Security: 15
Service Staff: 10
Types and Number Of Weapons: 12 MP5K, 10 Uzi
Number Of Vehicles: 3 armored Chevy Suburban
Will You Be Hiring Locally: yes

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): no
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): maybe later
Any Controlled Substances or animals: yes, the ambassador has a domesticated Wolf called Maverick


ACCEPTED.

User avatar
Ugazagaztan
Attaché
 
Posts: 68
Founded: Apr 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ugazagaztan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:20 am

Name of Nation: the Academic state of Ugazagaztan
Head of state: Kari Hietanen
Head Of Government: Annikki Saikkonen
Type of government: Democratic


Ambassador Name: Sampo Tuomela
Ambassador Family(if any): no
Health or Security Problems: none
Special Requests: -


Diplomatic Staff: 10
Security: 10
Service Staff: 15
Types and Number Of Weapons: 10x Glock 19
Number Of Vehicles: 2x Volkswagen Phaeon
Will You Be Hiring Locally: no

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): no
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): not yet
Any Controlled Substances or animals: cat
Factbook
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

User avatar
Latnya
Senator
 
Posts: 3953
Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Latnya » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:22 am

Ugazagaztan wrote:Name of Nation: the Academic state of Ugazagaztan
Head of state: Kari Hietanen
Head Of Government: Annikki Saikkonen
Type of government: Democratic


Ambassador Name: Sampo Tuomela
Ambassador Family(if any): no
Health or Security Problems: none
Special Requests: -


Diplomatic Staff: 10
Security: 10
Service Staff: 15
Types and Number Of Weapons: 10x Glock 19
Number Of Vehicles: 2x Volkswagen Phaeon
Will You Be Hiring Locally: no

Would you like a alliance(if so telegram terms for alliance): no
would you like to trade(if so Telegram trade deal): not yet
Any Controlled Substances or animals: cat



ACCEPTED.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amidia-, Crookfur, Google [Bot], Kangkungland, Molodava, Valentine Z

Advertisement

Remove ads