NATION

PASSWORD

The Holy Empire's Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Holy Empire's Embassy Program

Postby St George of England » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 am

The Holy Empire, finally, has decided to open it's borders to diplomats. As such, yardaryardaryaddar *insert IC spewl here*

APP:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- City: London, Manchester or Nottingham
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally?
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country

1. The Indonesian Empire of Yohannes - London
2. The Empire of Bladia - London
3. The Incorporated States of Terra Machina - London
4. Union of Soviet Socialist REP through Bohemistan - London
5. Unitary Republic of Lykosia - London
6. The Kingdom of Mid Lothian - London

The SDPG is the rating system by which the Holy Empire evaluates the Holy Empire's relations with another nation. There are 7 levels:
7. Honoured Ally of the Empire: We love you, sincerely, and there are no restrictions on where your diplomats may travel in the Empire.
6. Ally of the Empire: We like you very much. Your diplomats are treated as friends, and their work is unimpeded.
5. Friend of the Empire: We like you, so your diplomats can cut some corners when it comes to red tape, etc.
4. Neutral: We neither like nor dislike you. You must go through the proper diplomatic channels.
3. Ambivalent: We don't really trust you, and all your personnel are watched for at least 6 months by the Security Services.
2. Dislike: We're not at war, but we kinda hate you. Your staff numbers are limited and we try to get spies into your embassy as workers. All your staff are watched for the time they are here.
1. Enemy: You're an enemy of the Holy Empire, so your embassy is taken over by our military, who oversee your every move.
Last edited by St George of England on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12881
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:36 am

Image

Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attention
To: Head of the Foreign Affairs Department. St George of England
From: Syahnan Soeharto. Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs. Indonesian Empire of Yohannes





Hereby I, as the Head of Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes, has decided to send a national representative to establish a bilateral diplomatic mission within your nation. Also included is the overseas territory of the Indonesian Empire ; Indonesian India, Indonesian East Africa, Indonesian Rhodesia, and Indonesian Cameroons.


We hope that this would be the beginning of a good and warm bilateral bond between both of our sovereign nations.


Attached below is the formal returned application to be considered by your department.
Name of Nation: Indonesian Empire of Yohannes
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Name of Ambassador: Gerard dari Pritchard
City: London.
Number of Security Staff: 3
Number of Embassy Staff: 7
Number of Vehicles: 2 Bretton Boulevard SuperSaloon.
Anything Else:

For any type of trade treaty, visit this website : www.financeandtradeministry.govt.id.


Also, feel free to apply for an embassy within our nation at www.foreignaffairsministry.govt.id


For the imperial flag of the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes to be flown upon within the national ambassadorial ground.
Image
[/b]


Major International Companies in NationStates owned or directed by our nation : Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange, Reserve Bank of Indonesia, Garuda Commercial Airplanes Ltd., Indonesia Imperial Airlines, Progressive Construction Ltd., Steel Imperial Holdings Ltd., Monte Mare Royal Airlines, Liberty International Banking Corp., United Investment Corporation, National East Klentian Stock Exchange -NEKSE-, TamCo. Oil, and Pan-National Investment Fund Co..


Organisations : Global 20 Major Economies of NationStates GE&T -G20 NS GE&T-[/b], Universal Aeronautical and Astronomical Coalition of Nations, Ryberg Institute of Mutual Trade, International Space Association, The League of Imperial Nations, and The Corporate Bordello Aliance.
.




[b]Sincerely Yours
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Character repository | NS Hacking | Our posting history
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:39 am

Yohannes wrote:
Image

Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attention
To: Head of the Foreign Affairs Department. St George of England
From: Syahnan Soeharto. Imperial Minister of Foreign Affairs. Indonesian Empire of Yohannes





Hereby I, as the Head of Foreign Affairs Ministry of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes, has decided to send a national representative to establish a bilateral diplomatic mission within your nation. Also included is the overseas territory of the Indonesian Empire ; Indonesian India, Indonesian East Africa, Indonesian Rhodesia, and Indonesian Cameroons.


We hope that this would be the beginning of a good and warm bilateral bond between both of our sovereign nations.


Attached below is the formal returned application to be considered by your department.
Name of Nation: Indonesian Empire of Yohannes
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Name of Ambassador: Gerard dari Pritchard
City: London.
Number of Security Staff: 3
Number of Embassy Staff: 7
Number of Vehicles: 2 Bretton Boulevard SuperSaloon.
Anything Else:

For any type of trade treaty, visit this website : www.financeandtradeministry.govt.id.


Also, feel free to apply for an embassy within our nation at www.foreignaffairsministry.govt.id


For the imperial flag of the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes to be flown upon within the national ambassadorial ground.
Image
[/b]


Major International Companies in NationStates owned or directed by our nation : Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange, Reserve Bank of Indonesia, Garuda Commercial Airplanes Ltd., Indonesia Imperial Airlines, Progressive Construction Ltd., Steel Imperial Holdings Ltd., Monte Mare Royal Airlines, Liberty International Banking Corp., United Investment Corporation, National East Klentian Stock Exchange -NEKSE-, TamCo. Oil, and Pan-National Investment Fund Co..


Organisations : Global 20 Major Economies of NationStates GE&T -G20 NS GE&T-[/b], Universal Aeronautical and Astronomical Coalition of Nations, Ryberg Institute of Mutual Trade, International Space Association, The League of Imperial Nations, and The Corporate Bordello Aliance.
.




[b]Sincerely Yours
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Accepted, feel free to move your staff in as soon as possible. An embassy application in your nation shall be sent as soon as possible.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

List of Nations With Embassies in the Holy Empire

Postby St George of England » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:55 am

1. Indonesian Empire of Yohannes
2. The Empire of Bladia
3. The Incorporated States of Terra Machina
4. Union of Soviet Socialist REP through Bohemistan
Last edited by St George of England on Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:01 am

APP:
Name of Nation:The Empire of Bladia
Government Type:Absolute Monarchy, the best kind of monarchy
Name of Ambassador:Lord Hunt Fre
City: London
Number of Security Staff:40
Number of Embassy Staff:120
Number of Vehicles:8 SUV's(Armoured), 2 Blackhawk helicopters
Anything Else:Yeah, do we bring our own booze or are you supplying? XD
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:11 am

Blademasters765 wrote:APP:
Name of Nation:The Empire of Bladia
Government Type:Absolute Monarchy, the best kind of monarchy
Name of Ambassador:Lord Hunt Fre
City: London
Number of Security Staff:40
Number of Embassy Staff:120
Number of Vehicles:8 SUV's(Armoured), 2 Blackhawk helicopters
Anything Else:Yeah, do we bring our own booze or are you supplying? XD

Accepted. And yes we can supply our own booze.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:12 am

St George of England wrote:
Blademasters765 wrote:APP:
Name of Nation:The Empire of Bladia
Government Type:Absolute Monarchy, the best kind of monarchy
Name of Ambassador:Lord Hunt Fre
City: London
Number of Security Staff:40
Number of Embassy Staff:120
Number of Vehicles:8 SUV's(Armoured), 2 Blackhawk helicopters
Anything Else:Yeah, do we bring our own booze or are you supplying? XD

Accepted. And yes we can supply our own booze.

Bloody Oath, we will be there in Ten
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
Terra Machina
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Machina » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:17 am

Fwd to: Foreign Affairs Office-Holy Empire of St George
Re: Embassy Application

Please find attached a filled in request by the Narrator. If there are any further questions. Please feel free to address them to myself. While the Narrator is capable. I have more information availible. Plus i would be asked anyways.

The Archivist


Name of Nation: The Incorporated States of Terra Machina
Government Type: Collective
Name of Ambassador: The Narrator
City: London, Nottingham or Manchester: Surprise Us?
Number of Security Staff: 0
Number of Embassy Staff: 0
Number of Vehicles: 0
Anything Else: N/A

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 am

Terra Machina wrote:
Fwd to: Foreign Affairs Office-Holy Empire of St George
Re: Embassy Application

Please find attached a filled in request by the Narrator. If there are any further questions. Please feel free to address them to myself. While the Narrator is capable. I have more information availible. Plus i would be asked anyways.

The Archivist


Name of Nation: The Incorporated States of Terra Machina
Government Type: Collective
Name of Ambassador: The Narrator
City: Manchester.
Number of Security Staff: 0
Number of Embassy Staff: 0
Number of Vehicles: 0
Anything Else: N/A

No staff? Eh, ok, accepted.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Terra Machina
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 17
Founded: Nov 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Terra Machina » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 am

St George of England wrote:
Terra Machina wrote:
Name of Nation: The Incorporated States of Terra Machina
Government Type: Collective
Name of Ambassador: The Narrator
City: Manchester.
Number of Security Staff: 0
Number of Embassy Staff: 0
Number of Vehicles: 0
Anything Else: N/A

No staff? Eh, ok, accepted.



Re; Embassy Application

The Archivist would like to note, that while we are interested in engaging diplomatic relations there are fortunatly very few provisions needed. Security is not as much of an issue as there is nothing of value invested in our state leaders formation. However we do look forward to sending the Narrator to invite you to join our embassy when it has been constructed. Perhaps things will be more apparent at that stage.

The Archivist

User avatar
Bohemistan
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bohemistan » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:30 am

APP:
Name of Nation: Union of Soviet Socialist REP through Bohemistan
Government Type: Socialistic dictatorship
Name of Ambassador: Adolph Von Wolfhousen
City: London
Number of Security Staff: 50
Number of Embassy Staff: 100
Number of Vehicles: 8
Anything Else:We would request a proximity to an airport

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 am

Bohemistan wrote:APP:
Name of Nation: Union of Soviet Socialist REP through Bohemistan
Government Type: Socialistic dictatorship
Name of Ambassador: Adolph Von Wolfhousen
City: London
Number of Security Staff: 50
Number of Embassy Staff: 100
Number of Vehicles: 8
Anything Else:We would request a proximity to an airport

The Heathrow Diplomatic Development Act 2007 allowed us to build several Embassies near Heathrow Airport. A building has been set aside for you. Bare in mid that the movements of some of your staff will be monitored for 6 months as per rules set out in the 1987 Standards of Diplomatic Personnel Guidelines.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

1987 Standards of Diplomatic Personnel Guidelines

Postby St George of England » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 am

The SDPG is the rating system by which the Holy Empire evaluates the Holy Empire's relations with another nation. There are 7 levels:
7. Honoured Ally of the Empire: We love you, sincerely, and there are no restrictions on where your diplomats may travel in the Empire.
6. Ally of the Empire: We like you very much. Your diplomats are treated as friends, and their work is unimpeded.
5. Friend of the Empire: We like you, so your diplomats can cut some corners when it comes to red tape, etc.
4. Neutral: We neither like nor dislike you. You must go through the proper diplomatic channels.
3. Ambivalent: We don't really trust you, and all your personnel are watched for at least 6 months by the Security Services.
2. Dislike: We're not at war, but we kinda hate you. Your staff numbers are limited and we try to get spies into your embassy as workers. All your staff are watched for the time they are here.
1. Enemy: You're an enemy of the Holy Empire, so your embassy is taken over by our military, who oversee your every move.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:37 am

Bump.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:39 am

St George of England wrote:The SDPG is the rating system by which the Holy Empire evaluates the Holy Empire's relations with another nation. There are 7 levels:
7. Honoured Ally of the Empire: We love you, sincerely, and there are no restrictions on where your diplomats may travel in the Empire.
6. Ally of the Empire: We like you very much. Your diplomats are treated as friends, and their work is unimpeded.
5. Friend of the Empire: We like you, so your diplomats can cut some corners when it comes to red tape, etc.
4. Neutral: We neither like nor dislike you. You must go through the proper diplomatic channels.
3. Ambivalent: We don't really trust you, and all your personnel are watched for at least 6 months by the Security Services.
2. Dislike: We're not at war, but we kinda hate you. Your staff numbers are limited and we try to get spies into your embassy as workers. All your staff are watched for the time they are here.
1. Enemy: You're an enemy of the Holy Empire, so your embassy is taken over by our military, who oversee your every move.

and I am?
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 am

Blademasters765 wrote:
St George of England wrote:The SDPG is the rating system by which the Holy Empire evaluates the Holy Empire's relations with another nation. There are 7 levels:
7. Honoured Ally of the Empire: We love you, sincerely, and there are no restrictions on where your diplomats may travel in the Empire.
6. Ally of the Empire: We like you very much. Your diplomats are treated as friends, and their work is unimpeded.
5. Friend of the Empire: We like you, so your diplomats can cut some corners when it comes to red tape, etc.
4. Neutral: We neither like nor dislike you. You must go through the proper diplomatic channels.
3. Ambivalent: We don't really trust you, and all your personnel are watched for at least 6 months by the Security Services.
2. Dislike: We're not at war, but we kinda hate you. Your staff numbers are limited and we try to get spies into your embassy as workers. All your staff are watched for the time they are here.
1. Enemy: You're an enemy of the Holy Empire, so your embassy is taken over by our military, who oversee your every move.

and I am?

No 7 of course!
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Lykosia
Minister
 
Posts: 2760
Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lykosia » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:56 am

Name of Nation: Unitary Republic of Lykosia
Government Type: Republic
Name of Ambassador: Sally Deborah
City: London
Number of Security Staff: 15
Number of Embassy Staff:20
Number of Vehicles: 2 Chevy Suburban
Anything Else: if you like to establish an embassy in our nation, please see my sig
Last edited by Lykosia on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything before 2019 have been retconned.

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 am

Lykosia wrote:Name of Nation: Unitary Republic of Lykosia
Government Type: Republic
Name of Ambassador: Sally Deborah
City: London
Number of Security Staff: 15
Number of Embassy Staff:20
Number of Vehicles: 2 Chevy Suburban
Anything Else: if you like to establish an embassy in our nation, please see my sig

Accepted, an embassy request will be submitted to your Foreign Office as soon as possible.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

UPDATE

Postby St George of England » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:28 am

Changed App, no need for those already with Embassies to reapply/
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12881
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 am

Greetings,

We are wondering what is your view of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes within your diplomatic rating system.

Representative of Yohannes
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Character repository | NS Hacking | Our posting history
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:43 am

Yohannes wrote:Greetings,

We are wondering what is your view of the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes within your diplomatic rating system.

Representative of Yohannes

Following continued interaction with the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes, their original rating of 4. Friend of the Empire, has been revised to a 5. Friend of the Empire.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12881
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:02 am

St George of England wrote:Following continued interaction with the Indonesian Empire of Yohannes, their original rating of 4. Friend of the Empire, has been revised to a 5. Friend of the Empire.



We thank you for your generous acknowledgement and positive view of our peaceful nation, and we assure you that we shall view your government with the same positive regard, both diplomatically and economically.

Warm Regard to you kind sir
-Representative of Yohannes-
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
Government Archive Act | Reichstag Parliamentary Debates | Tales from Yohannes | I Beg my Realm
Currency Intervention | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | The Financial Diary | Homofront Yohannes | My competition
Embassy Exchange | VMK Industry | Bank of Yohannes | Character repository | NS Hacking | Our posting history
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
NS military project: Tank | Armour | Bomber
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
Mid Lothian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1831
Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:26 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy.
- Head of State: King Albert II.
- Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Michael Dobbs.

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Eoin O'Driscoll.
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Sinéad, son Patrick and daughter Siobhan.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Nope.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- City: Londay[-], Manchester or Nottingham[/-]
- Diplomatic Staff: 25.
- Security Staff: 15.
- Service Staff: 30.
- Will you be hiring locally? If they pass our security checks, then we see no reason why we wouldn't.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (one per security staff).
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2x Rolls-Royce Phantoms.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, please (link is in signature).
- Do you have any special requests? Nope.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? We'll have to consider this.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nope.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: We won't be bringing any of those items.
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

User avatar
St George of England
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8922
Founded: Aug 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby St George of England » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:32 am

Mid Lothian wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Mid Lothian.
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy.
- Head of State: King Albert II.
- Head of Government: Kate Stephens-Smith.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Michael Dobbs.

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Eoin O'Driscoll.
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Sinéad, son Patrick and daughter Siobhan.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Nope.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- City: Londay[-], Manchester or Nottingham[/-]
- Diplomatic Staff: 25.
- Security Staff: 15.
- Service Staff: 30.
- Will you be hiring locally? If they pass our security checks, then we see no reason why we wouldn't.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols (one per security staff).
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2x Rolls-Royce Phantoms.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, please (link is in signature).
- Do you have any special requests? Nope.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? We'll have to consider this.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nope.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: We won't be bringing any of those items.

Accepted, an embassy request will be sent as soon as possible.
The Angline-Guanxine Empire
Current Monarch: His Heavenly Guanxine The Ky Morris
Population: As NS Page
Current RP: Closure of the Paulianus Passage
The United Coven of the Otherworlds
Current Leader: Covenwoman Paige Thomas
Population: 312,000,000
Military Size: 4,000,000
New to NS? TG me if you have questions.

User avatar
Thrinia
Minister
 
Posts: 2703
Founded: Apr 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thrinia » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 am

Full Name of Nation:The Christian Commonwealth of Thrinia
- Government Type:Father Knows Best State
- Head of State:Emporer Charles XVII
- Head of Government:Emporer Charles XVII
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Nathaniel pratt

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Bradey pratt
- Ambassador's Family (if any):no/Single.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of:no.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- City: Londay, Manchester or Nottingham
- Diplomatic Staff:50
- Security Staff:25
- Service Staff:14
- Will you be hiring locally:yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:25 glock 18,s
- Number and Type of Vehicles:12 bentley,s.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:Yes
- Do you have any special requests:a chapel to pray would ber nice.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks:sure.
- Is there any additional information we should know:No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:Sacramental wine
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=53951&hilit=thrinian
Last edited by Thrinia on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46322
OOC:The Thrinian Catholic Church by no means claims to be a representation of the RL catholic church, nor does it seek to in anyway debase Rome. It simply remains a NS religion making project.
IC Population: 80.000.000
My Ideology:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR6lzPcOdzI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL6gLm7vgM0

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aroni, Eastern Slavia, Grimevaldr and Sanjou

Advertisement

Remove ads