NATION

PASSWORD

Introduce yourself here!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aligeretha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Aligeretha » Tue May 05, 2009 12:00 am

Hello from the Holy Empire of Aligeretha, a modern-day nation where vampire Overlords rule over a human population with total and absolute power. More to come...
The Eternal Empire of Aligeretha
Her Imperial Majesty Ephemera, Empress of All Vampires, Autocrat of the Empire, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Armed Forces, Holder of the Allegiance of the Werewolf Tribes, Friend to the Fae, Protector of the Variants, and Most Blessed of the Gods of the Blood Rites.
Eternal Empire of Aligeretha Factbook
Embassy Program of the Eternal Empire of Aligeretha

Third Spanish States
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Spanish States » Tue May 05, 2009 1:17 am

Proudhon does Ayn Rand: this is what you get.

Cecily Lockhelm, the make-believe "head of State" in a stateless society, is probably the only person that refuses to exert the right of nudism due to personal ego reasons. Considering what rumors on the Internets spread about her, and how the way she "looks cute" makes her attractive to the very overweight Otakus she is vocal against in her over-reaching support for "Western animation traditions", she is certainly right to avoid exposure.

4chanTV became the 3rd most popular channel last year.
PMT Factbook.
Honoro Sacrificium e Libertas : The Mindset, Jaredcohenia, New-Lexington, Binaria, Varejao, Hogsweat, Franberry, ChevyRocks, Izistan, Ulanpataar, North-Point, The Mindset, Vault 10, Rosbaningrad, Sharfghotten, Tyrandis, South Sharfgotten, Jeuna, Satirius, Zukariaa, Midlauthia et New Nicksyllvania.
Izistan wrote:Third Spanish States is a well known far-right activist so his attempts at humor can only be expected.

Umbagar wrote:%*$#! I put a crack in my screen thanks to the awesome "place fist here" sign. >:(

Lhazastan wrote:if all you want to do is run around being the big badass of a community, not only are you pathetic, but you are a bad RPer

Saxon Germany wrote:[...]you're practically a professional troll, TSS.[...]

Zardavia
Civilian

Founded: Apr 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Introduction of Zardavia

Postby Zardavia » Tue May 05, 2009 2:07 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, Good day!!!!

I'm Belisario I, King of the United Kingdom of Zardavia, a constitutional monarchy located in Europeia and our motto is "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité"(Freedom, Equality, Fraternity) and my kingdom pretends to be an exemplar nation in matters of Human Rights, Economics and Political Rights. Zardavia is a nation who believes in integration of inmigrants and criminals in our society as human beings who can be productives to our nations if you let them work in proper conditions.

Zardavia pretends to be one of the most exemplar nations in Nation States and me, the King Belisario I will stir my nation to the way of tolerance, democracy and freedom to achieve this political project

Best Regards

His Majesty the King Belisario I
United Kingdom of Zardavia

Emperor Python
Attaché

Founded: Apr 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Python » Tue May 05, 2009 1:31 pm

The Democratic Republic of Emperor Python, yours truly, would like to say a few words:
My nation will soon be ready to take on acts of war, retaliations, and/or random acts of treason or any traitors to the D.R.E.P.
On a lighter note, I would also like to introduce myself as an ambassador of the Union of EXTRAordinary Nations (frequently referred to as the UEN), an alliance of 30 nations and growing. Wire a telegram for information and to be part of an alliance that is currently 28 strong.

Sincerely,
Emperor Python of the DREP and an ambassador of the UEN. :twisted:
Enemies are like ice cream. A little at a tie, you can take. Too much, and your brain freezes.

Tessaglia
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tessaglia » Tue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm

The Kingdom of Tessaglia is a free-thinking, somewhat hedonistic, happy country. The Kingdom believes in responsible capitalism and severely frowns upon irresponsible business practices.

The Kingdom is ruled by an active monarchy, of which His Majesty Shawn Garza is the titular head, and a citizen-elected representative government as well as the Senate of Lords.

The Kingdom has seen a rise in tourism lately due to the acceptance of public nudity and the wedding market has been booming due to the King's decree that same-sex marriage is to be respected and officially recognized. Although some citizens of the world view the Kingdom of Tessaglia as a hedonistic, libertine Nation of Sin, the industries of gambling, adult media and prostitution are strongly regulated to maintain some integrity. Additionally, our economy has proven recession proof thus far.

The Kingdom has a caste system of titles and honorifics, but it is mostly historical and in name only. As far as civil and political rights are concerned, all citizens are equal.

420izourl0rd
Civilian

Founded: May 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 420izourl0rd » Tue May 05, 2009 2:42 pm

I am from the Armed Republic of 42izourlord in the GanjaZion region. We are the capital of the homeland of all true ganja lovers.

Flammable Ice
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Flammable Ice » Tue May 05, 2009 2:55 pm

The Frozen Fires of Flammable Ice is a nation of equal citizens, working for the common good. We believe in achieving happiness through personal freedom and technological advancement.

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Tue May 05, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey, some of y'all probably know me from Jolt International Incidents; I've recently been more active there. Like Fictions, I hope Jolt doesn't go away completely, because almost all my reference stuff is on there and I don't really feel like transferring it all right now.

My nation is, arguably, one of the most bizarre dictatorships to date: free speech, free press, gun ownership, manditory militia training, due process of law, a secret police force loyal to the government rather than a party or leader, a pretty free mixed-market economy, and tolerance towards other nations regardless of government type.

Romanar
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanar » Tue May 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi everyone. I've been on NS since Feb 2006, and Romanar is the nation I started with. I've tried some of everything. RPing (mostly off-site), WAing (with several WA puppets), offsite region fun, and plenty of posts in (ugh) NSG. :)

The Freethinkers
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 01, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Freethinkers » Tue May 05, 2009 5:55 pm

Greetings from the Commonwealth!

The Freethinker Commonwealth is a multitech (in the truest sense of the word, steam engines roar down tracks beneath soaring interstellar spacecraft) democracy situated in space and on Earth, a land of free spirited people, libertarian, people who believe in contracts and consequences and consent. A former IC colony of Midlonia, the Commonwealth's main inspiration comes from RL British, Australian and to a lesser extent Canadian culture, along with healthy dolops of prehysteria and biological might have beens. Oh yes.

We are famous for two things primarily;

One is our native sapients, living alongside our human population, the huge, superstrong synapsid apex were-dragon predators known as Freestian Vampires, and the human/Freestian Vampire crossbreeds known as ghouls, towering humanoid hulks of bad tempers and biceps the size of oak trees. Pleasent people, but not known for being dentist friendly.

Secondly is the geography. Oh yes. Covering an area larger than present day Euraisa the Commonwealth is a place of desolate deserts, steppes, jungles full of horrors and mountain ranges that span continents. A land of contrasts, inhabitated by wildlife both deadly and massive, housing alongside these beast an array of bandits, rebels, Orks and Chaos cultists. It makes for hard living and hard men outside the cities. You have been warned.

But we do have nice beer.

And our capital is the place to be seen.

The Freethinker Commonwealth.

Land of Contrasts

Nurmiland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nurmiland » Wed May 06, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi to all! I may not officially introduced myself officially yet, but here it goes. I'm Nurmiland, I reside in the region of Liberty Alliance, where I am commonly called "Nurm" for short. I have been given other nicknames, but I like Nurm the best. It is safe to call me a "puppet master" as in I have over 35 nations to date. How do I control that many? I dont know. I just love NS.
I'm Christian, I like Peace. What?
Mottos:
I am who I am, your approval is not needed
Believe in the power of your dreams.
The difference between a winner & a loser: Losers fall & stay down, winners will get back up the 8th time after they've fell 7 times.

Franberry
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Franberry » Wed May 06, 2009 4:48 pm

*throws rocks from afar*
Death is better, a milder fate than tyranny.
-Aeschylus

Layarteb
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Layarteb » Wed May 06, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm the Empire...anything else really need to be said? Honestly...
If you're interested in the longest running, Earth-based, MT RP community, consider joining Earth II today
Earth II Moderator | Earth II Discord | Member of The October Alliance
Guide to My Stories
Member of Earth II
• • • • ‡ • • • •
• The Empire of Columbia •

Jeuna
Ambassador

Founded: May 21, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeuna » Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

hai |3
In memoriam; unjustly deleted: Hogsweat, Jaredcohenia, North Point, Franberry, Sharfghotten, Rosbaningrad, Tyrandis
Do not trust in oppression, nor vainly hope in robbery. Ps 62:10
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device. - David Langford
Factbook | Diplomacy
BUT THIS IS NS

Noster Arvus
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noster Arvus » Wed May 06, 2009 4:51 pm

What up folks? I'm from the Free Nation of Noster Arvus. We're a small, self-sufficient nation full of cats just trying to figure out the meaning of it all. We used to have a capitalist nation on here years ago but things sort fell apart and those of us who were left to pick up the pieces realized there's gotta be a better way. We don't pretend to know what that way is and are just sort of making it up as we go along. Our main goal is to live in peace and to make sure that every citizen has the opportunity to live large.

We're chillin in The Pacific right now but will prob land somewhere else when we find some like minded people. If you fit the bill drop me a line and tell me where I can store my ish.

Anyway, peace out friends,

Civis Primoris Al.

Cravan
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cravan » Wed May 06, 2009 4:55 pm

*joins Franberry in throwing rocks from afar*
Franberry - Rosbaningrad - Jaredcohenia - Okielahoma - Jeuna - Unjustly Deleted, Never 5get - Freisharf - Zukariaa - North Point - Tyrandis - Sharfghotten
HM Alice of Cravan, Queen Regnant; The Rt. Hon. Robert Cartwright, First Minister
The Eastern Havenic Kingdom of Cravan
Sovereign League Member | SETO Signatory | Fedala Accord Signatory | Havenite | Anglosphere
HM Foreign Office | CBN Newsfeed

Hidaradis
Civilian

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hidaradis » Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Hi, just started and it would be nice if I could manage to spend a little time playing the game before my inbox gets filled with invites to kindoms. 5 minutes in and I had 6 messages waiting for me :/

Third Spanish States
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Spanish States » Wed May 06, 2009 7:01 pm

*throws white papers towards the rocks*

*demands proper PhDs for rock-throwing*

The rocks hadn't enough RHAe penetration capability to pierce through the standard diplomatic body armor of the Confederacy built of .pdfium and tl;drium
Last edited by Third Spanish States on Wed May 06, 2009 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PMT Factbook.
Honoro Sacrificium e Libertas : The Mindset, Jaredcohenia, New-Lexington, Binaria, Varejao, Hogsweat, Franberry, ChevyRocks, Izistan, Ulanpataar, North-Point, The Mindset, Vault 10, Rosbaningrad, Sharfghotten, Tyrandis, South Sharfgotten, Jeuna, Satirius, Zukariaa, Midlauthia et New Nicksyllvania.
Izistan wrote:Third Spanish States is a well known far-right activist so his attempts at humor can only be expected.

Umbagar wrote:%*$#! I put a crack in my screen thanks to the awesome "place fist here" sign. >:(

Lhazastan wrote:if all you want to do is run around being the big badass of a community, not only are you pathetic, but you are a bad RPer

Saxon Germany wrote:[...]you're practically a professional troll, TSS.[...]

Golugan
Envoy

Founded: Sep 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Golugan » Wed May 06, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm the pretentious elven jerk. We have very liberal laws regarding the civil liberties of elves, our economic system is akin to conservative anarchy, none of us have embraced human religions, and we kidnap human children from their beds to be brainwashed into slaves before being killed for meat and leather after they get older. Of course, nobody knows this yet In Character because nobody has (re)discovered us yet. Curse your lack of grab, intro thread!
In the old days, when RP was active, MT nations had elves. I'm going to try to revive quality RP by bringing elves back to MT. Of course, these elves are going to be sociopaths that view humans as animals, but that's the sort of conflict that helps drive a story. Oh, and the child-nappings.

Southern Confederate States (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: May 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Southern Confederate States (Ancient) » Thu May 07, 2009 4:40 am

I am Duke, Supreme General and leader of the Armed Republic of Southern Confederate States.
as our name says we are remenants of states after the American civil war. we don't own slaves (due to economic reasons). we believe that every nation has a right to rule their citizens anyway they see fit, just as long as it does not affect us. we have no crime ( number 1 in our region) and we have a strong military with many militias we can call upon if need be. we have nuclear arms, but we will not use them, unless we are forced to. we will trade with any nation, except the northern states (since we still hold a grudge) we have been called a "rogue" nation by many, but our international policy is : we will leave you alone if you leave us alone. we recognize that the world is changing and we are a member of the WA, slowly moving away from our isolationism.
Duke
Supreme General
Rogue Nation of Southern Confederate States

Mapptopia
Civilian

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Mapptopia » Thu May 07, 2009 4:48 am

On behalf of the duly elected government of the Thalassocracy of Mapptopia, I've been granted persmission (after an election for the position of Minister of Foreign Affairs) to extend greetings to other actors on the world stage. We are a peace-loving nation (unless we vote to go to war), advocators of high taxes and social welfare (unless we vote against that) and are not interested in moving away from our brothers in Mappistan (unless we vote in favour of it).

I look forward to dealing with you all over the coming years, or until I lose the weekly election held for the position of Foreign Affairs Minister.
The Thalassocracy of Mapptopia
Anarchy Free Since 1912

Reunified Romania
Lobbyist

Founded: May 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Reunified Romania » Sun May 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Hails to all. I am Marshal Adrian Popescu, representing the Democratic Republic of Reunified Romania. After the Great War which decimated millions of our brethren but which permitted us to achieve our national destiny in reuniting the ancestral Romanian lands, we have declared full independence from the Republic of Europa and defend our freedom jealously. We also refuse to join the WA, as we cannot tolerate that others enforce their decisions upon us.

As a nation left ravaged by war, Reunified Romania is slowly rising from the ashes. We are a people who is both freedom-loving and highly spiritual. We are also fit and disciplined due to the compulsory military service. The Government has taken a more interventionist approach since the end of the war, seeing as how corporations had milked the country dry and left very little in the hands of the people. The citizens of Reunified Romania are renowned for their compassionate nature, and they see the Marshal as a kind-hearted father figure. The country is slowly moving away from a multiparty system where various political entities only strive for their personal gain to an enlightened despotism similar to the happy kingdoms of fantasy literature. Our army (which also happens to supply much of the nation's industry) is deceptively powerful due to having purchased a large quantity of Gundam robots from the Japanese. Where would we be without them...

H2SO4
Political Columnist

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby H2SO4 » Sun May 17, 2009 8:00 pm

The Water Bottles are Full of H2SO4 is a small nation measuring approximately 50 metres by 50 metres and consisting of a single sky scraper 53,624,000 storeys high. The population is currently 13.406 billion and growing, despite thousands of people per day being lost to centrifugal force. The capital city is floor 1992, immigration is compulsory, clocks are decimalised and the national religion is the Church of Dave (which requires members to constantly pray between 73am and 39:80pm). The meaning of the flag is as follows: the blue represents our amazing comprehensive healthcare system which is 1st in the world; the green represents our lush forests (found on floor 99998); and the white represents WAR!!!!!!!! It also has our name on in case we lose it. Our military budget is very low and has been converted into pennies so we can drop it from the top of the tower, killing our enemies instantly. We also have a huge statue of me on the top which can fire lasers out of her eyes in the event of an alien invasion.

We are currently petitioning Antarctica to allow H2SO4 to be moved to the South Pole for the following reasons:

1. The aforementioned centrifugal problem.
2. So that God can hold the Earth like a lolly.

The Ivory Eagle
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ivory Eagle » Mon May 18, 2009 2:42 am

HELLO AND WELCOME TO FAMILY FORTUNES!!!!!!

Oh wait sorry read it wrong.

NICE TO SEE YOU TO SEE YOU...

OH bugger who messed with the prompter? Davis? Was this you? Cmon Davis. Silly things happen at the Christmas party. Your wife was already pregnant...

HELLO. I'M THE REPRESENTITIVE OF THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE EMPEROR, WHO WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE EMPIRE OF THE IVORY EAGLE SO AS TO CRUSH YOU MERCILESSLY. AND...*owch*

Alright!! Who threw that rock?? Hmm...?

Toddeslavia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Toddeslavia » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:34 pm

Fiber-optic electro-telegraphed greetings from The Grand Duchy of Toddeslavia!

Toddeslavia is ruled by His Most Benevolent Presence, The Grand Duke Of House Todd. The Grand Duke is a forward-thinking ruler who seeks to bring new ideas and old fashions to his simultaneously backward and advanced nation, which inhabits a region where time and space is ... negotiable.

While it would be unfair to envision Toddeslavia as a mish-mashed hodgepodge of Eastern European and Communist Bloc archetypes, it would be solidly accurate.

Although our land seeks to maintain it's natural beauty, there are many modern attractions to lure visitors. The annual Cross-Duchy Motorcar Rally (image attached for your convenience), the newly remodeled St. Gregorius Opera House, and our annual Propaganda Art Exposition insure that there better be something for everyone within the lovely confines of Toddeslavia.

Come and feed the Pudgy Dalmatians! Feel safe under the watchful eye of the Ducal Secret Police("DUSEPO")! But leave your ethnic hatreds at the border. Toddeslavia will brook no internecine squabbling of any kind. The Grand Duke has vowed to crush without mercy any bigotry that manifests itself within his fair dominions. “The Iron Fist Of Tolerance,” indeed!

Splendide Mendax!
The Toddeslavian Ministry of The Exterior
Last edited by Toddeslavia on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information