NATION

PASSWORD

Introduce yourself here!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sokjevk States
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby Sokjevk States » Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 pm

My name is Lei Ming, Cruel Premier of The Federation os Sokjevk States.
We are a Communist union occuping Vietnam,Laos,Cambodia,Thailand,Burma, Hainan Island, and parts of Malaysia,Indonesia, and China.
we are bassically an Indochinese Soviet Union.
we are mostly based off Vietnam, where our coat of arms, soldier uniforms, and capitol is from. Our Military officer uniforms and all but 2 of our Guns are from the USSR.
we have the Type 56 Rifle From China and the Browning Pistol from the USA.our secret police are evil robots named the Black Guard and there are no prisons because if u so much as speak during a Politician's Speech ur head will be cutt off. there are cameras every where on the sidewalk, in restraunts, even in ur house and even Bathroom!
Premier Nguyen Tang Loc

General Lao Tang Hue (1910-2001) wrote:Communism Shall March to Glory!

Kriania
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Kriania

Postby Kriania » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:12 pm

My nation is The Kingdom Of Kriania i would like to join this alliance to prevent myself from being bullied we are a strong proud people who do not care about foriegn politics i myself Constantinius Valentinius I Emperor and King of Kriania
Start a embassy in Kriania today: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=38986
Army 2,000,000
Navy 500,000
Airforce, 200,000
Spec Op: 20,000
Kriania is currently in a state of civil war: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39459
K-S Uranium Sales Store Front Conglomerate: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39972

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information