NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Embassy Exchange Programme of Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu May 30, 2019 11:10 pm

Maréchal-Le Men Parliament House (@Maréchal-LeMenParliamentHouse)
Just now from Kingdom of Alexandria, Yohannes

“For the first time in the history of our nation a majority of our young people believe that the next ten years will be worse than the past ten years. There is a housing crisis nationwide. Schools are overcrowded and teachers are overworked—as more immigrants from newly-industrialised nations of the Orient arrive here by the thousands every week.”

“Under the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council the Wall Street and money have won the day—not the Common Street and the people. Foreign investors have inflated prices of houses in our once affordable suburbs. Like a tsunami, non-citizens and illegal immigrants who came from nations with cultures far different from the Realm of fiords and mountain have flooded our borders.”

“In our largest city Halsten alone, we need to build at least 78,000 houses a year to accommodate the influx of immigrants and non-citizens. But instead of coming here to help build houses and fuel the productive sector of our economy, our new immigrants and non-citizens have opened up noodle canteen shops and sushi restaurants. Some work in grocery stores—taking jobs from our hard-working high school students—while others commit crimes and fill the underground belly of Oriental Gambling Street, harming our cultures to the detriment of our children.”

“When the hard-working parents of our children want to move away from neighbourhoods with a high proportion of immigrants, suddenly the Christian Democratic Party and the Greens want to unconstitutionally establish ‘Forced Busing’ to ‘desegregate our neighbourhoods.’ Yohannes First strongly believe in the Third Amendment, and we will fight for the rights of our citizens first before others.”

“Yohannes First choose to fight for the rights of our people first—not foreign investors, illegal immigrants and non-citizens. The Common Street—not the Wall Street.”

“Yohannes First believe in separate but equal facilities for non-citizens and illegal immigrants. Separate but equal schools and hospital facilities for migrants and non-citizens.”

“Say no to Forced Busing.”

“Vote Separate But Equal.”

“Vote GOP 2020—Yohannes First.”

@Maréchal-Le Men Parliament House in “Realm Parliament General Debate Day” issue #209,105.

#voteGOP #NationStates2019

|⇧ UPVOTE| |⇩ DOWNVOTE| |REPLY|
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri May 31, 2019 1:15 pm

“While the Nineteen Countries economy is forecast to grow well this fiscal year and monetary policy will support growth, the Executive Council is looking to learn from historical lessons beyond the International Incidents about which acceptable policy framework we should choose over the longer term.”

“Under the GOP, decision-makers inside the beltway have finally recognised the importance of monetary policy in ensuring stability for working class Yohannesians. Our policy framework will allow the Economic Palace to add new requirements to ensure price stability over the medium term and help create living wage jobs in a sustainable way. This new policy framework to help boost employment means that monetary policy will make a real difference in the lives of hard-working middle Yohannesians across the Rainbow Corridor and our struggling working class of the Bible Belt.”

“Temporary fluctuations will always be present in prices, which can’t be realistically eliminated, but we’re trying to work around our social market economy so that the Yohannesian Model helps our people—not foreign investors and wealthy overseas billionaires.”

“Believe in the Change you seek. Yes we can.”

@Maréchal-Le Men Parliament House in Vote2018: First Leaders’ Debate.

#voteGOP #NationStates2018

Last edited by Yohannes on Fri May 31, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ivelboria » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:49 pm

Name of nation: United Democratic Republic of Neviersia
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [X]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Michelle Le-Vonteaux (female, born 17th April 1975, and her husband Davide Le-Vonteaux will accompany her)
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Already done
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Romanian-Slavia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanian-Slavia » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:08 am

Diplomatic and consular corps application

Full name of nation: Legionary Empire of Romanian-Slavia
Head of State: Emperor Augustus I the Great
Head of Government: Şerban Roşbivici
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Théodoré Cesariu

Type of government: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Type of economy: Mixted Economy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?
If not, why is that?

Name of Ambassador: Luca Popovici
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Family members or friends present: N/A
Staff: 20
Security: 15
Weapons (please include number): 5 × WASR-22, 20 × Glock Pistol
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): 1 × Cadillac Escalade, 5 × Ford Crown Victoria
Other possessions worth declaring:

Ambassador's background (optional):

Any additional requests:

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme:
Augustus I the Great, The Father of the Empire wrote:The worst fact about our world is that the most powerful country in the world is a libertarian-looking oligarchy

Long Live to the Emperor!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Edit: [ Out-of-character information, reposted from “As it is in Heaven.” ]

“This morning, I’m proud to read the inspirational story of Barack Omaha and her mother Amina. Amina has braved the high seas so that her son can have the best education possible. She has made countless sacrifices for her son, for only in this Realm of fiords and mountain would his story be possible.”

“This morning, I’m proud to say their names before the Members and Elected Collegians of the Realm in Parliament assembled, because they carry hope in their blood—hope in the face of difficulty, and hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope.”

“The story of Barack and Amina Omaha is but just one of many stories of everyday people who are trying to reclaim the Yohannesian dream. This is what the culture of educational excellence, and the inspirational world of Von Bismarck Scholars is all about.”

“Our young people will be the leaders of tomorrow, and that is why the GOP will be there to support them. To the sons and daughters of hard-working Yohannesian citizens and legal residents—from the Main to the Menan, from the Rainbow’s Adige to the Bible Belt.”

“We want to tell you that we’ve got your backs.”

“Yohannes, Yohannes above all. Unity and justice and freedom for the Yohannesian fatherland.”

@Maréchal-Le Men Parliament House to the 116th Realm Parliament on the Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Awards.

#NationStates2019

Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Cabo Azul
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cabo Azul » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:42 am

Full name of nation: Republic of New Cabo Azul
Head of State: Eric Schneider
Head of Government: Gaspar Shepard
Minister of Foreign Affairs: William Katzenklo

Type of government: Democratic Republic
Type of economy: Restricted Capitalism
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes
If not, why is that?

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [], Embassy (Ambassador) [x], Legation (Minister) []
Name of Head of Mission: Janet Kirchhoff
Gender of Head of Mission: female
Family members or friends present: none
Staff: 10 diplomatic, 4 security, 2 cleaning staff
Security: low
Weapons (please include number): 2 semiautomatic rifles, four pistols
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): One armoured car, one truck, and one Rind R50 microcar.
Other possessions worth declaring: none

Head of Mission's background (optional):

Any additional requests: no

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: You already established an embassy in New Cabo Azul, so I'll leave this part blank.
Embassy Program
A class 2 nation, according to this index

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Diplomatic and Consular Corps—2019 No 7

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:53 pm

Journal of the Advisory, Press and Private Committee
For addition in Volume 982116th Parliamentary Debates
Diplomatic and Consular Corps 2019 No 7
Date of postingJune 20, 2019

The Realm Parliament met at 1.00 pm.

Prayers.

Allsmäktiga sankt Maxtopia,

Älskvärt se vår svaghet för anarki, kaos, och krig funna runt om världen bestående av regioner och nationalstater, vi ber ödmjukt om hjälp och gunst av ers nåde i vår nationalstats göromål; Överse utvecklingar på nationalstaters skala; och för att du vägleder oss idag, och för resten av veckan, för att du ger oss hyfs för denna mest välsignade församlingen, i dessa nitton länders i Johannesiska kontinentens parlamentet.

Helgat vare ditt namn, må rikedom, och stabilitet vara oss givna; Och må industri och välfärd be givet till vårt folk. Sankt Maxtopa skydda Kejsaren. Amen.

Almighty Saint Maxtopia,

Gracefully realising our vulnerability to anarchy, chaos, and wars found all around the [ international community ] of regions and nation-states, we ask humbly for the assistance and grace of Your Lordship in conducting the affairs of nation-state significance; in overseeing developments of nation-state importance; and for guiding us today, and in the upcoming election period, in realising the decorum of this most august assembly—in this Parliament of the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent.

May glory be in Thy name; may prosperity and stability be realised; and may industry and welfare be brought for our people. Saint Maxtopia Save the Emperor. Amen.
1. The public honouring of Resident Mission of existing Diplomatic and Consular Corps. The nation-states were as follows:

1.1. The “United Democratic Republic of Neviersia”—the nation-state “Neviersia”—as personified by Her Excellency the “President Judeau Danma.”

1.2. The “Legionary Empire of Romanian-Slavia”—the nation-state “Romanian-Slavia”—as personified by His Majesty the “Emperor Augustus I the Great.”

1.3. The “Republic of New Cabo Azul”—the nation-state “New Cabo Azul”—as personified by His Excellency the “President Eric Schneider.”
2. The Right Honourable Speaker of the Realm Parliament informed the Members and Elected Collegians of the Realm in Parliament assembled—as recorded by the Clerk—that pursuant to section 9 of the Realm of Yohannes (Yohannesisches Reich) Act 1871, Her Majesty the Yohannesian Emperor had appointed as “Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Realm of Yohannes.” The Head of Mission incumbents were as follows:

2.1. The “United Democratic Republic of Neviersia”—as represented by Her Excellency Ms “Michelle Le-Vonteaux,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.2. The “Legionary Empire of Romanian-Slavia”—as represented by His Excellency Mr “Luca Popovici,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.3. The “Republic of New Cabo Azul”—as represented by Her Excellency Ms “Janet Kirchhoff,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.
For a term of indefinite period commencing immediately.

The public honouring was accepted as true with applause.

-✨✨✨✨✨✨✨-

The Diplomatic and Consular Corps of Neviersia, Romanian-Slavia, and New Cabo Azul
On behalf of the Sovereigns in right of the Nations
20 June 2019

Dear Honourable Plenipotentiary,

Diplomatic Exchange—bilateral agreements formalised 20 June 2019

The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with your government to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

Completion of this talk was time sensitive and there were particular contentious elements concerning key cultural and political differences which were inevitable or were understandable in light of the different economic backgrounds, geopolitical situations, and history between your nation and the Realm of Yohannes. Our respective negotiators also tried to advance the interests of our respective governments that could potentially limit the breadth and depth of our agreements, so as to avoid violating existing bilateral and multilateral commitments.

In spite of all these hurdles, my executive council is pleased with the results achieved from our extensive discussions with your government. We have, furthermore, observed the admirable standard of organisation and statesmanship displayed by your representatives. The talk was completed on schedule with, I believe, a fruitful ending.

I would be happy to recommend the statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of your nation and its people. Let us hope that your nation and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come—as nation-states which share the same values of open embassy exchange beyond the International Incidents.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Rt Hon Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn
Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries

Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Arkania-
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkania- » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Name of nation: The Arkanian Dominion
Type of mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [], Embassy (Ambassador) [x], Legation (Minister) []
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Lord Korten Eth
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: no
————————————————————————————————

The Arkanian Dominion | Atmirij Valdias | Dominika Arkaniga | Der Arkanianische Dominion | Arukania Zokuryou | Dominio Arkanio | Domínio Arkaniano

ANN: Chancellor Rasal Turna arrested trying to flee Volantis, charged with sedition and conspiracy to incite war | Negotiations with Atlantis back on, moved to Griswall | Gial Holdings Conglomerate buys out Arasaka Corporation, Belltower Associates | Move expected to bolster military capability of House Gial to 80K troops

A 12.571 level civilization, according to this index.

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Full name of nation:The Imperii Dominium of Alpes a Septentrionali imperium
Head of State: Matthieu XV de Froid-Corroune
Head of Government: Matthieu XV de Froid-Courroune, First Lord Guillaume de Froid-Protectrice
Minister of Foreign Affairs: First Lord Joseph de Vara

Type of government: Semi constitutional monarchy with a parliament and government based on the aristocracy, appointment, sortation, and a few elected offices
Type of economy: Mixed market capitalism
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities?
If not, why is that? The fundamental law grants rights to all those who are official citizens of Alpes a Septentrionali, but those of different races may have a harder time appearing these rights. Alpes has a state religion in the form of the Catholic church but other branches of Christianity and some other religions are allowed to be worshipped in the privacy of your home and designated worship spots. Islam is illegal throughout Alpes. Currently, a lot of LGBT things are classified as mental disorders in Alpes with most not yet legalized.(OOC: This nation is set currently and for most technologies in the 1860-1930s so yeah, and lot of things about my government are explained in my heavily work in progress but readable constitunation)

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [], Embassy (Ambassador) [X], Legation (Minister) []
Name of Head of Mission: Miguel de Braganza, Prince of Portugal
Gender of Head of Mission: Male
Family members or friends present: His family and a 5 of his closet friends are coming along with him
Staff: 50
Security: 6
Weapons (please include number): six Mas-49 rifles8Star pistols, and 10 sabers
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): one SUV, and two limos
Other possessions worth declaring: personal items of staff and others, Art to decorate the embassy, and 500 barrels of wine and food stuffs

Head of Mission's background (optional): One of the claimant to the currently disputed throne of Portugal, He came to Alpes aged 20 and managed to excel in the foreign affairs department. He is being sent as one of the diplomats across nationstates to improve the relations of Alpes

Any additional requests: Don't mention Portugal around the ambassador, a mailbox, a phone/telegram that can be used so the ambassador can commincate with the foreign affairs department in private, and the embassy must have a flag pole and statue of the emperor of Alpes in front of it

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: At the moment no
Last edited by Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

The Norden Utopia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Norden Utopia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:16 am

To: Hon Margaret Larsson
Subject: Embassy application

Hello,
In response to your recent application for embassy establishment in Norden, our Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to establish embassies in Yohonnesian soil. Attached to this message comes the application form. We hope that our relations are filled with prosperity and Peace.

Yours sincerely,

Frank Åkerlund
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Full name of nation: The Norden Utopia
Head of State: King Otto II of Norden
Head of Government: Prime Minister Asbjørn Roed
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Frank Åkerlund

Type of government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Type of economy: Mixed Economy ("Nordic Model")
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes
If not, why is that?

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [X], Embassy (Ambassador) [X], Legation (Minister) []
Name of Head of Mission: Nicholas Söderholm
Family members or friends present: Kjell Söderholm (husband), Lucas Söderholm (son)
Staff: 10
Security: 12
Weapons (please include number): 12 pistols, 12 batons and 12 pepper sprays.
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): 5 SUV's
Other possessions worth declaring: N/A

Head of Mission's background (optional): Nicholas Söderholm, born in 1979, is one of the most abilitated diplomats of Norden. Has a Ph.D in Law, Political Sciences and International Relations. He graduated in Valhalla Federal University, one of the most prestigious universities in Norden.

Any additional requests: N/A

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy o
Last edited by The Norden Utopia on Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
United Socialist States of Norden

Where post-punk is rampant, snow is nearly eternal and disregard for capitalism thrives

A socialist nation struggling (or not so much) in a world where no more nations follow it's ideology. Basically, if this song was a nation.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:22 pm

Parliamentarians of the Christian Democratic Party—and their reluctant Green Party bride—want to ignore the real issues by talking about confusing economic and fiscal buzzwords from deep inside the Beltway while, at the same time, they will not tell heartland Yohannesians about the real issues: immigration and the housing crisis. There is a recent trade agreement done with our new Asian trading partners which we learnt about yesterday. Once again, the struggling working-class communities of the Bible Belt have been forced to accept the latest watered down immigration statutes for our hospitality and tourism industry.

With many favourable deals going to countries like the People’s Republic of China and the Arab State of Khataiy, Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn’s Christian Democratic Party has done almost nothing to ensure that the growth of our hospitality and tourism industry will produce well-meaning Yohannesian jobs. Both Suburban and Bible Belt Yohannesians have a right to know why the three largest Yohannesian tourism providers need to import 4,090 foreign, cheap Asian workers to come and work in the Nineteen Countries. Goodness knows how many dodgy asylum seeking workers from dangerous, radical Islamic nations we will also see next year.

GOP lawmakers believe that the Christian Democratic Party and their reluctant Green Party bride have gone out of their way to accommodate wealthy foreign investors and radical non-citizen interests, while Bible Belt and Suburbia Yohannesians have been ignored.

@Maréchal-Le Men Parliament House to the 116th Realm Parliament on high Net Migration and the Housing Crisis.

#NationStates2019

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Diplomatic and Consular Corps—2019 No 8

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Diplomatic and Consular Corps 2019 No 8
Date of postingJuly 2, 2019

The Realm Parliament met at 3.00 pm.

Prayers.

Älskvärt se vår svaghet för anarki, kaos, och krig funna runt om världen bestående av regioner och nationalstater, vi ber ödmjukt om hjälp och gunst av ers nåde i vår nationalstats göromål; Överse utvecklingar på nationalstaters skala; och för att du vägleder oss idag, och för resten av veckan, för att du ger oss hyfs för denna mest välsignade församlingen, i dessa nitton länders i Johannesiska kontinentens parlamentet.

Helgat vare ditt namn, må rikedom, och stabilitet vara oss givna; Och må industri och välfärd be givet till vårt folk. Sankt Maxtopa skydda Kejsaren. Amen.

Almighty Saint Maxtopia,

Gracefully realising our vulnerability to anarchy, chaos, and wars found all around the [ international community ] of regions and nation-states, we ask humbly for the assistance and grace of Your Lordship in conducting the affairs of nation-state significance; in overseeing developments of nation-state importance; and for guiding us today, and in the upcoming election period, in realising the decorum of this most august assembly—in this Parliament of the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent.

May glory be in Thy name; may prosperity and stability be realised; and may industry and welfare be brought for our people. Saint Maxtopia Save the Emperor. Amen.
1. The public honouring of Resident Mission of existing Diplomatic and Consular Corps. The nation-states were as follows:

1.1. The “Arkanian Dominion”—the nation-state “Arkania”—as personified by His Excellency the “Archon Buranat Kentor.”

1.2. The “Grand Empire of Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium”—the nation-state “Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium”—as personified by His Majesty the “Emperor Matthieu XV de Froid-Corroune.”

1.3. The “United Kingdom of Norden”—the nation-state “Norden”—as personified by His Majesty the “King Otto II of Norden.”
2. The Right Honourable Speaker of the Realm Parliament informed the Members and Elected Collegians of the Realm in Parliament assembled—as recorded by the Clerk—that pursuant to section 9 of the Realm of Yohannes (Yohannesisches Reich) Act 1871, Her Majesty the Yohannesian Emperor had appointed as “Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Realm of Yohannes.” The Head of Mission incumbents were as follows:

2.1. The “Arkanian Dominion”—as represented by His Excellency The “Lord Korten Eth,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.2. The “Grand Empire of Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium”—as represented by His Serene Highness “The Prince of Portugal,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.3. The “United Kingdom of Norden”—as represented by His Excellency Mr “Nicholas Söderholm,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

-✨✨✨✨✨✨✨-

The Diplomatic and Consular Corps of Arkania, Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, and Norden
2 July 2019

Diplomatic Exchange—bilateral agreements formalised 20 June 2019

The Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with your government to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

Completion of this talk was time sensitive and there were particular contentious elements concerning key cultural and political differences which were inevitable or were understandable in light of the different economic backgrounds, geopolitical situations, and history between your nation and the Realm of Yohannes. Our respective negotiators also tried to advance the interests of our respective governments that could potentially limit the breadth and depth of our agreements, so as to avoid violating existing bilateral and multilateral commitments.

In spite of all these hurdles, my executive council is pleased with the results achieved from our extensive discussions with your government. We have, furthermore, observed the admirable standard of organisation and Statesmanship displayed by your representatives. The talk was completed on schedule with, I believe, a fruitful ending.

I would be happy to recommend the Statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of your nation and its people. Let us hope that your nation and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come—as nation-states which share the same values of open embassy exchange beyond the International Incidents.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Telephone 585 3 712 3421Facsimile 585 3 712 3121Email a.thorndonstevensonn@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of the United States
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United States » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:24 pm

Full name of nation: United States of America
Head of State: Emperor Edward II
Head of Government: Prime Minister Robert Mueller
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Minister of Foreign Affairs Jerome Howley

Type of government: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Type of economy: Social market economy
If not, why is that? N/A

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [], Embassy (Ambassador) [X], Legation (Minister) []
Name of Head of Mission: George Daniels
Family members or friends present: None
Security: 12
Weapons (please include number): 12 pistols, 12 pepper spray and 12 tasers.
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): 5 Ford Police Interceptor
Other possessions worth declaring: None

Head of Mission's background (optional): N/A

Any additional requests: None

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: N/A
Last edited by Empire of the United States on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:48 am

Application
Name of nation: Democratic Republic of Deathfall
Type of mission: Embassy
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary: Ambassador Cameron Elliott, 30, male
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: (still making the thread)
Need something from me? Send me a Telegram!
Deathfall Jacob They/Them/Theirs Pronouns
Centre-left moderate Austin, Texas, United States of America
Former Principal-Agent primus inter pares of Anarchy
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ruffletrump
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruffletrump » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:06 pm

Full name of nation: The Confederate States of America
Head of State: President Rhett J. Cleburne
Head of Government: President Rhett J. Cleburne
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Tobias Fauntroy IV

Type of government: Confederal Republic
Type of economy: Mixed market economy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? There are some.
If not, why is that? Confederate law protects all christian and christian related sects(Jews, Mormons, Christian Scientists, Seventh Day Adventists) from religious persecution. There also laws on the books that protect the rights of most minority groups from discrimination. LGBT rights are not protected however due to cultural sensitivities within the Confederacy.

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [], Embassy (Ambassador) [], Legation (Minister) [x]
Name of Head of Mission: Jacques R Gray
Family members or friends present: None
Staff: 48
Security:25
Weapons (please include number): 25 CS Enfield IV Carbines, 30 TA Meteor Pistols, 10 TA 20 Mule Shotguns
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): One armored limousine, 1 armed/armored sport utility vehicle, 2 sedans, one utility van
Other possessions worth declaring: none

Any additional requests:

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme:
Proud Southern Patriot
Anthem of the Confederate States of America:
https://youtu.be/ZdMLb3eiWWg
IC Year: 2019
Official IC Name: Confederate States of America

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Diplomatic and Consular Corps—2019 No 9

Postby Yohannes » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Diplomatic and Consular Corps 2019 No 9
Date of postingAugust 20, 2019

The Realm Parliament met at 1.00 pm.

Prayers.

Almighty Saint Maxtopia,

1.1. The “United States of America”—the nation-state Imperial “America”—as personified by His Majesty The “Emperor Edward II.”

1.2. The “Democratic Republic of Deathfall”—the nation-state “Deathfall”—as personified by His Excellency the “Chancellor Johnathan Atwood Jr.”

1.3. The “Confederate States of America”—the nation-state “America”—as personified by His Excellency the “President Rhett Cleburne.”

2.1. The “United States of America”—as represented by His Excellency Mr “George Daniels,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.2. The “Democratic Republic of Deathfall”—as represented by His Excellency Mr “Cameron Elliott,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.3. The “Confederate States of America”—as represented by His Excellency Mr “Jacques Gray,” Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary.

-✨✨✨✨✨✨✨-

The Diplomatic and Consular Corps of Imperial America, Deathfall, and the Confederacy
20 August 2019

Diplomatic Exchange—bilateral agreements formalised 20 August 2019

The 36th Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with your government to focus on long-standing agreements between our two nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

In spite of all these hurdles, my executive council is pleased with the results achieved from our extensive discussions with your government. We have, furthermore, observed the admirable standard of organisation and Statesmanship displayed by your representatives. The talk was completed on schedule with, I believe, a fruitful ending.

I would be happy to recommend the Statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of your nation and its people. Let us hope that your nation and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come—as nation-states which share the same values of open embassy exchange beyond the International Incidents.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jerbasa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Jerbasa » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:34 pm

Official Document
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Jerbasan Republic

To: Hon Margaret Larsson
Office of Embassy and Consulate Program of Yohannes

Director of the Office of Diplomatic Relations in the Jerbasan Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dear Madam,

The Government of the Jerbasan Republic under President Patterson and Prime Minister King is pursuing a foreign policy of active diplomatic engagement with the world. In pursuance of this policy, the minister has instructed me to establish diplomatic relations with your nation of Yohannes. The Office of Diplomatic Relations has completed an embassy application which is attached to this message. The Government hopes to further our relations in the future. At this time we do not have an embassy program, but the establishment of one is an objective of the Government's foreign policy.

The minister has chosen Connor Williams to serve as the ambassador to Yohannes, and if our application is accepted he will be accredited by the President. Mr. Williams is strongly committed to furthering relations with your fine country, and is deeply committed to our common values of democracy and human rights. We hope your government finds him agreeable.

Signed,
Thomas McKinzey
Director of the Office of Diplomatic Relations

REVIEWED AND APPROVED BY THE MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS, ELIZABETH COLLINS

Full name of nation: Jerbasan Republic
Head of State: President Michel Patterson
Head of Government: Prime Minister Patrick King
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Elizabeth Collins

Type of government: semi-presidential republic
Type of economy: capitalist mixed economy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes, and discrimination based on race, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity is illegal.
If not, why is that?

Name of Head of Mission: Connor Williams
Family members or friends present: N/A
Staff: 15 staff members
Security: 15 security personnel
Weapons (please include number): 6 AR15s, 15 SIG P226s, 15 tactical knives
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): 3 Chevy Tahoes, 2 BMW E60s (armored)
Other possessions worth declaring: N/A

Any additional requests:

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: We do not currently have an embassy programme, but will probably start one in the future.
Pro: capitalism, democracy, liberalism, multiculturalism, secularism, LGBT+ rights, globalism
Meh: libertarianism
Anti: communism, socialism, fascism, authoritarianism, theocracy, discrimination

Deathfall
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Deathfall » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:58 pm

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF DEATHFALL
To: Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries of the Realm of Yohannes
Re: Letter of Credence
Encryption Level: Top Secret

Madame,
I would like to apologise on behalf of Minister Hall for not attaching the Letter of Credence, and I have attached such Letter to this one here, of which I have taken the liberty to send this via facismile (fax) in order to have limited embarassment and to not make Miss Hall feel utterly stupid. A copy of the attached letter has been also transmitted to the Embassy as well so Ambassador Elliot has it to officially present to the Emperor.
However, I believe that blindsiding you like this, whether or not it is a issue, is rather inappropriate. Hence, this letter.
I would also like to ask if the Nineteen Countries would be welcome to me, Prime Minister Howard and Minister Hall coming for a informal visit to the Realm to discuss a issue with Astoria. Such issue is that we cannot open a diplomatic mission there since the Deathfallian People believe in the death penalty, nor do I think that a chargé d'affaires e.p. would be welcomed by them. Brainstorming a solution with you and the Realm would be, in my opinion, would be great.
Please let me know, Annabelle. I hope you will let me call you by name, and if not, please substitute Annabelle for Madame in you're mind.

Yours truly,

The Right Honorable Johnathan Atwood
Chancellor of the Republic
Commander of the Freedom Force

To: The Right Honorable Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries of the Realm of Yohannes

JOHNATHAN ATWOOD, by the Grace of the People of the Democratic Republic of Deathfall, Chancellor:

WHEREAS, the Diplomacy Act of 2019 empowers me to certify that diplomats are acting on behalf of the Republic when being sent to represent Deathfall overseas;
AND WHEREAS, the Honorable Courtney Hall, Senator for the State of Straig and our Second Minister of Foreign Affairs, has certified such;
WHEREFORE, our Republic has made choice of the Honorable Cameron Elliot to be our Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Nineteen Countries and the Realm of Yohannes at-large, and is accredited by myself and the Honorable Courtney Hall, Minister of Foreign Affairs and our Senator for the State of Straig, and has our and our Senate's full confidence that they will preform their duties with the utmost learned hand;
THEREFORE, we ask, in the name of the Good People of the Democratic Republic of Deathfall, that the Emperor of the Realm of Yohannes would recieve our diplomat favourably, as the representative of the Deathfallian People, and to give full credence to whatever they shall say on the part of our great Republic without hestiation;
AND THEREFORE, let it be written, and confirmed by the Chancellor's own hand, and proclaimed at the Presidential Palace in the District of Nairo, this day of the 21st of August in our Lord's year of twenty nineteen. God Save the Republic.

The Honorable Courtney Hall
Deathfallian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Senator for Straig
Need something from me? Send me a Telegram!
Deathfall Jacob They/Them/Theirs Pronouns
Centre-left moderate Austin, Texas, United States of America
Former Principal-Agent primus inter pares of Anarchy
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Mambenga
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mambenga » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:30 pm

Name of nation: People's Revolutionary Republic of Mambenga
Type of mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [], Embassy (Ambassador) [X], Legation (Minister) []
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Yakpwa Liyonda (female, age 38); her family will not be accompanying her
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: You already have
People's Revolutionary Republic of Mambenga
République Populaire Révolutionnaire du Mambénga

RP Population: 35 million
Capital: Gbadolite
Head of state: President of the Republic, Secretary General of the Party-State, Supreme Leader of the Revolution Marshal Ngbanda Kpama Nzoyombo
Official language: French
National languages: Lingala, Kikongo, Swahili (Kingwana variant), Tshiluba
Demonym: Mambengese (English); mambengais (French)
Territories claimed: DR Congo, Cabinda (Angolan exclave), Rwanda, Burundi

Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:42 am

Full name of nation: The Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara
Head of State: President Grace Natalie
Head of Government: President Grace Natalie
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Afwan Soyanto

Type of government: Federal Parliamentary Social Democracy
Type of economy: Mixed Economy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Absolutely

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [], Embassy (Ambassador) [x], Legation (Minister) []
Name of Head of Mission: Ralla D. Saidia
Gender of Head of Mission: Female
Family members or friends present: Husband; Emang Bin Allaykum
Staff: 26
Security: 16
Weapons (please include number): 17 Glock 18 (with silencer) & 3 AK-15 (for emergencies)
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): 1 Toyota Camry [Armored], 2 Toyota Fortuner [1 armored], 1 Police Harley Davidson
Other possessions worth declaring: None.

He previously served as Indonesian Ambassador to Cambodia and Myanmar (Burma) from 2010 to 2014. He was educated at the University of Indonesia (BA American Studies) and the University of East Anglia (MA Development Studies)

Any additional requests: The Embassy must have a mosque.

The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Re: Deathfall

Postby Yohannes » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Deathfall wrote:DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF DEATHFALL
To: Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries of the Realm of Yohannes
Re: Letter of Credence
Encryption Level: Top Secret

Madame,
I would like to apologise on behalf of Minister Hall for not attaching the Letter of Credence, and I have attached such Letter to this one here, of which I have taken the liberty to send this via facismile (fax) in order to have limited embarassment and to not make Miss Hall feel utterly stupid. A copy of the attached letter has been also transmitted to the Embassy as well so Ambassador Elliot has it to officially present to the Emperor.
However, I believe that blindsiding you like this, whether or not it is a issue, is rather inappropriate. Hence, this letter.
I would also like to ask if the Nineteen Countries would be welcome to me, Prime Minister Howard and Minister Hall coming for a informal visit to the Realm to discuss a issue with Astoria. Such issue is that we cannot open a diplomatic mission there since the Deathfallian People believe in the death penalty, nor do I think that a chargé d'affaires e.p. would be welcomed by them. Brainstorming a solution with you and the Realm would be, in my opinion, would be great.
Please let me know, Annabelle. I hope you will let me call you by name, and if not, please substitute Annabelle for Madame in you're mind.

Yours truly,

To: The Right Honorable Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn, Chancellor of the Nineteen Countries of the Realm of Yohannes

JOHNATHAN ATWOOD, by the Grace of the People of the Democratic Republic of Deathfall, Chancellor:

WHEREAS, the Diplomacy Act of 2019 empowers me to certify that diplomats are acting on behalf of the Republic when being sent to represent Deathfall overseas;
AND WHEREAS, the Honorable Courtney Hall, Senator for the State of Straig and our Second Minister of Foreign Affairs, has certified such;
WHEREFORE, our Republic has made choice of the Honorable Cameron Elliot to be our Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Nineteen Countries and the Realm of Yohannes at-large, and is accredited by myself and the Honorable Courtney Hall, Minister of Foreign Affairs and our Senator for the State of Straig, and has our and our Senate's full confidence that they will preform their duties with the utmost learned hand;
THEREFORE, we ask, in the name of the Good People of the Democratic Republic of Deathfall, that the Emperor of the Realm of Yohannes would recieve our diplomat favourably, as the representative of the Deathfallian People, and to give full credence to whatever they shall say on the part of our great Republic without hestiation;
AND THEREFORE, let it be written, and confirmed by the Chancellor's own hand, and proclaimed at the Presidential Palace in the District of Nairo, this day of the 21st of August in our Lord's year of twenty nineteen. God Save the Republic.

The Honorable Courtney Hall
Deathfallian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Senator for Straig

-✨✨✨✨✨✨✨-

A Message from Her Majesty

To my loyal and trusty friend in Deathfall, Johnathan Atwood.

In the desire to maintain and strengthen the friendly and good relations that so merrily exist between the Democratic Republic of Deathfall and the Realm of Yohannes, I have chosen to accept the appointment of The Hon Cameron Elliot as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my court. The degree of excellence which accompanies The Hon Cameron Elliot has given me the confidence of his ability to gracefully discharge his duties in such manner to merit my trust being written hereunto for you my loyal and trusty friend.

I will receive The Hon Cameron Elliot as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my court with benevolence, and endorse his authority to communicate with immunity, jurisdiction, powers, privileges, and protection of diplomatic and consular standing, delegata potestas non potest delegari, on your government’s behalf.

I send my best wishes to the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and his family for a successful career in my country.

Your sister beyond the seas,

MARION M

By the will of the nation state,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederstrom, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Faith in Yohannes.

Generalitat Catalunya
Attaché

Founded: Sep 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Application for Catalunya

Postby Generalitat Catalunya » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Full name of nation: Principality of Catalunya
Head of State: Quim Torra
Head of Government: Roger Torrent
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Carles Borges

Type of government: Federal parliamentary democracy
Type of economy: Rhine capitalism
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes, Constitution of 1932
If not, why is that?

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [✓], Embassy (Ambassador) [✓], Legation (Minister) []
Name of Head of Mission: Gael Cornella
Family members or friends present: Adrien Cornella, husband; Andreu Cornella i Gireo, adopted son
Security: 6
Weapons (please include number): 6 9mm pistols with silencers
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): 4 2019 Cadillac Escalades, 1 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Other possessions worth declaring: 1 Welsh corgi

Head of Mission's background (optional): Attended Pompeu i Fabra University in Tarragona. Minored in English Studies. Graduated in 1988 with a Master's in International Studies. Started working in the Ministry of Economics as an Economist. Got a PhD in 1995. During Pasqual Maragall's presidency, he was the Minister of Economics.

Any additional requests: No

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Catalonian Embassy Program

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Diplomatic and Consular Corps—2019 No 10

Postby Yohannes » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Diplomatic and Consular Corps 2019 No 10
Date of postingSeptember 30, 2019

The Realm Parliament met at 2.00 pm.

Prayers.

Almighty Saint Maxtopia,

Gracefully realising our vulnerability to anarchy, chaos, and wars found all around the international community of regions and nation-states, we ask humbly for the assistance and grace of Your Lordship in conducting the affairs of nation-state significance; in overseeing developments of nation-state importance; and for guiding us today, and in the upcoming election period, in realising the decorum of this most august assembly—in this Parliament of the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent.

1.1. The “Jerbasan Republic”—the nation-state “Jerbasa”—as personified by His Excellency the “President Michel Patterson.”

1.2. The “People’s Revolutionary Republic of Mambenga”—the nation-state “Mambenga”—as personified by His Excellency the “President of the Republic Marshal Ngbanda Kpama Nzoyombo.”

1.3. The “Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara”—the nation-state “Nusantara”—as personified by Her Excellency the “President Grace Natalie.”

1.4. The “Principality of Catalunya”—the nation-state “Catalunya”—as personified by His Excellency the “President Quim Torra.”

2.1. The “Jerbasan Republic”—as represented by His Excellency Mr “Connor Williams,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.2. The “People’s Revolutionary Republic of Mambenga”—as represented by Her Excellency Ms “Yakpwa Liyonda,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.3. The “Marhaenist Federation of Nusantara”—as represented by Her Excellency Ms “Ralla Saidia,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

2.4. The “Principality of Catalunya”—as represented by His Excellency Mr “Gael Cornella,” Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary.

-✨✨✨✨✨✨✨-

The Diplomatic and Consular Corps of Jerbasa, Mambenga, Nusantara and Catalunya
30 September 2019

Diplomatic Exchange—bilateral agreements formalised 30 September 2019

The 36th Christian Democratic Executive Council first started bilateral diplomacy with your government to focus on long-standing agreements between our nations such as cultural exchanges, embassies, and trade agreements.

In spite of all these hurdles, my executive council is pleased with the results achieved from our extensive discussions with your government. We have, furthermore, observed the admirable standard of organisation and statesmanship displayed by your representatives. The talk was completed on schedule with, I believe, a fruitful ending.

I would be happy to recommend the statesmanship of your government and do hereby express our belief in the diplomatic standing of your nation. The Yohannesian Emperor has requested me to inform you of her cordial and friendly greetings as well as her best wishes for the well-being of your nation and its people. Let us hope that your nation and the Nineteen Countries will enjoy a friendly cooperation for many years to come—as nation-states which share the same values of open embassy exchange beyond the International Incidents.

Yours sincerely,

ANNABELLE

BuDa
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby BuDa » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:48 am

Full name of nation: The Republic of Buda
Head of State: Gletkun Senbon II
Head of Government: Williarde Olibhara Kaino XVII
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Williarde Olibhara Kaino XI

Type of government: Republic
Type of economy: Command Economy
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes.
If not, why is that?

Type of diplomatic mission (tick one or more): Consulate and Consulate-General (Consul) [/], Embassy (Ambassador) [/], Legation (Minister) []
Name of Head of Mission: Ösotriev Vydelutsi
Family members or friends present: 7
Staff: 5
Security: 3
Weapons (please include number): AK-47 (9) Pistol (11) Desert Eagle (4)
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armoured): 3
Other possessions worth declaring: 4 cars, 5 buildings, and 1 aerodrome

Any additional requests: No

Do you wish for us to open an embassy or consulate inside your nation's territory? ChickenIf yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme:
THE CONFEDERACY OF BUDA
XVII Non spera quae placuerat
We partially use NS stats.

THE BUDA HERALD: COVID-19 update: 24,081 infected; 1,004 dead; 3,196 recovered

I have played this game for 3 years now, but I'm not active at most times.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 am

[ Post under construction ]

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information