NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

IEXE., NationStates' Largest Stock Exchange looking for part

Postby Yohannes » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE-., NationStates Largest Stock Exchange, is currently trying to expand. Currently looking for another prosperous and large stock exchange to create a personal and corporational union with. (Equal Partnership)

Out Of Context : If you need any question, just ask, I will answer it in this thread : http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77930.

Out Of Context : This is the link to the Stock Exchange : http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=75354[/b]

Bursa Efek Kekaisaran Indonesia

Stock Exchange of the Indonesian Empire

Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE- --- Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd.
Garuda Commercial Airplanes Ltd. --- Indonesia Imperial Airlines --- Monte Mare Royal Airlines
Progressive Construction Ltd.

Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE-, the holding company created by the combination of Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange Group Inc. and Global Trade Exchange Ltd., was launched on 13 July 2009. As NationStates' leading, largest, and most liquid equities exchange group, Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE- powers the exchanging world economy and is comprised of equities and derivatives exchanges originated from companies across countless regions in NationStates, which trade cash equities, futures, options, storefronts' products and international currencies of various nations.

With a capital value, participating storefronts and corporations' Gross Revenue equals, if not larger than the next three largest Stock Exchange combined -The Nation States International Stock Exchange, Northern Stock Exchange, and Gordonopian Stock Market- the Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE- is home to the world's leading companies providing access to the global liquidity they need to collaborate, compete and grow.

It is with this recent background in mind, that we're ready to co-operate with any existing stock exchange out there who wish to enter into an equal partnership with us.
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

East Lithuania
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 20, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby East Lithuania » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 am

- Full Name of Nation: The Benevolent Dictatorship of East Lithuania
- Government Type: Dictatorship
- Head of State: Markus Scharfetter
- Head of Government: Markus Scharfetter with Council members
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Gabriel Santoro

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Adam Maldonado
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Adam has three guards, the number Scharfetter gives all outgoing ambassadors.

Weapons: Colt SAA
Switchblade hidden

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:15 am

East Lithuania wrote:- Full Name of Nation: The Benevolent Dictatorship of East Lithuania
- Head of State: Markus Scharfetter
- Head of Government: Markus Scharfetter with Council members
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Gabriel Santoro

- Ambassador's Name: Adam Maldonado
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Adam has three guards, the number Scharfetter gives all outgoing ambassadors.

Weapons: Colt SAA
Switchblade hidden

To : Gabriel Santoro. Head of Foreign Affairs Ministry or Equivalent. The Benevolent Dictatorship of East Lithuania
From : Syahnan Soeharto, Head of Global Consulate General. Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes

Congratulation, your application has been officially`accepted.

The embassy for the Benevolent Dictatorship of East Lithuania shall be located in 10 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

It is trully an honor to have Adam Maldonado, as your nation's representative in the Indonesian Empire

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Head of Global Consulate General
Last edited by Yohannes on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:53 am

Royal Calathonia wrote:
Yohannes wrote:
Syahnan Soeharto, Foreign Minister and Head of Global Consulate General for the Empire, promptly accepted Ambassador Richard von Hasburg with a warm welcome and an open hand, further symbolizing the Indonesian Empire's positive view towards the Royal Calathonian Empire.

The ambassador was settled in, and formal diplomatic contact with the Indonesian Empire was now established. Empress Catherine II, in Royal Calathonia, hoped dearly that eventually a economic agreement and non-agression pact could be agreed to. In time that would happen. She sent orders to Ambassador Hasburg to prepare for such a possibility.

A rainy day, peaceful bliss, Syahnan Soeharto is currently reading, "The Man From St. Petersburg", one of his childhood reading material. Oh, how it brought back the old time, when everything was so simple, indeed simple.

*Beep* Comes the sound of a pager
The Ambassador of Royal Calathonia is wishing to see you sir, in regard to an inter-state trade matter.

"Oh, what is the chance, I shall see upon him immediately", mumbled Syahnan Soeharto.

The beginning of a future trade, economic, and close diplomatic relationship between the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes and the Empire of Royal Calathonia.

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Royal Calathonia wrote:
The ambassador was settled in, and formal diplomatic contact with the Indonesian Empire was now established. Empress Catherine II, in Royal Calathonia, hoped dearly that eventually a economic agreement and non-agression pact could be agreed to. In time that would happen. She sent orders to Ambassador Hasburg to prepare for such a possibility.

A rainy day, peaceful bliss, Syahnan Soeharto is currently reading, "The Man From St. Petersburg", one of his childhood reading material. Oh, how it brought back the old time, when everything was so simple, indeed simple.

The Ambassador of Royal Calathonia is wishing to see you sir, in regard to an inter-state trade matter.

"Oh, what is the chance, I shall see upon him immediately", mumbled Syahnan Soeharto.

The beginning of a future trade, economic, and close diplomatic relationship between the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes and the Empire of Royal Calathonia.

Ambassador Hapsburg promptly went to the location of Soeharto's office. The ambassador wished to discuss a economic and diplomatic alliance. Closer relations between the Indonesian Empire and Royal Calathonian Empire would hopefully result.

OOC: Yohannes, why am I classifed as a developing nation? I have a GDP of $7.4 trillion USD, according to the NSE Economy Calculator.
Name: Royal Calathonian Empire

National Population: 740,000,000 (set by me, for roleplay purposes)

National Currency: Imperial Dataries

Link to Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89919

Link to NS Wiki Article: http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Royal ... ian_Empire

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:49 am

Royal Calathonia wrote:
Yohannes wrote:

Ambassador Hapsburg promptly went to the location of Soeharto's office. The ambassador wished to discuss a economic and diplomatic alliance. Closer relations between the Indonesian Empire and Royal Calathonian Empire would hopefully result.

OOC: Yohannes, why am I classifed as a developing nation? I have a GDP of $7.4 trillion USD, according to the NSE Economy Calculator.

OOC : Last time I checked your GDP per capita (living standard per person in average) was just $100-$300 under the US$30,000 minimum limit for Developed Nation. I wanted to put you on developed, but I couldn't find any sign of internationally-established companies originating from your nation. (if you have at least 1 companies, that would add up to your GDP to more than the necessary limit from your US$27,000 GDP per capita.

I've checked for the second time now however, and to be honest, perhaps I was too strict before. Your economic rating is improving now
I will edit it to Developed Nation. :)

Cheers! ;)

But I

Cirona
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirona » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:54 am

TO: Imperial Head Consulate Office, Yohannes
SUBJECT: Application for Cirona Embassy in Yohannes

To the Imperial Head Consulate Office,

It is to the pleasure of the People, the Queen, the Royal Council and the Royal Federation as a whole that the Cironi Ministry of Foreign Affairs is submitting an application for an Cirona embassy in the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes in the name of peace, security, commerce and most important of all, friendship.

Below is an attached filled-out humble application, and we hope that this will be the mark of a new friendship.

Merci beaucoup and terima kasih!

Signed,
Sarah Grishina,
Ministre des Affaires Étrangères

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Cironi Royal Federation
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Diana I
- Head of Government: Daniel Verville
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sarah Grishina

- Ambassador's Name: Florentia Benouger
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Florentia Benouger has mild asthma.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 40
- Will you be hiring locally? Service staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15x Remington 870, 20x .38 handguns, 20x tasors
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1x Audi A6, 5x Toyota Prius

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? N/A
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Vin des Champs (alcohol), Vin Illeçoif (alcohol), Troisfraises Grape Vines (plant), Troisfraises Lotus (plant), Huiranese Hibiscus (plant), Huiranese Koi Fishes (plant)
-National GDP (Optional): $77.32 trillion

National Economy and Trade Information (Optional)
-GDP per Capita (Optional): $36 215.24
-Storefront(s) (Optional): N/A
- Economic Category: (Tick one)/(Optional)
Underdeveloped Nations: GDP per capita : US$10,000 or below ( )
Developing Nations: GDP per capita : Above $10,000 up to $30,000 ( )
Developed Nations: GDP per capita : Above $30,000 (x)

Stuffed Taxidermists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stuffed Taxidermists » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Dictatorship of Stuffed Taxidermists
- Head of State: Zolt Retuka
- Head of Government: Zolt Retuka
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Michael Tuck

- Ambassador's Name: Samuel Quezano (Age 21)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife (23) Son (5)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25 x M9 Pistol, 25 x Heckler and Koch HK 416
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 x White Limo

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes, if possible
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
-National GDP (Optional) : $3,468,663,936,533.03

-GDP per Capita (Optional) : 24,087.94
-Storefront(s) (Optional) : None ATM, but will soon be starting a storefront for our National Airline
- Economic Category : (Tick one)/(Optional)
Underdeveloped Nations : GDP per capita : US$10,000 or below ( )
Developing Nations : GDP per capita : Above $10,000 up to $30,000 ( tick)
Developed Nations : GDP per capita : Above $30,000 ( )
Last edited by Stuffed Taxidermists on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cartfartium wrote:Winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwcakewinwinwinwinwinwin.

Lyndiana wrote:No! NO!! BAD Vanilla Ice! You spit that thing out RIGHT NOW!
Clicky
Slavbada (Leader):N/A
Vichy Slavbada: N/A
Wiki
National Factbook
Embassy Program
Defcon: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
RP Population: 950,000,000

Xarithis
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xarithis » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:27 am

From: Xithis Sanrus, Imperial Administrator of Foreign Affairs
To: Imperial Head Consular Office

In an effort to bring an end to the isolationist policies of the Civil War, The Imperial Administrator of Foreign Affairs humbly submits this application for the establishment of a Xarithian embassy in the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. May the peace between our nations never end.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Xarithis
- Government Type: Autocratic Meritocracy
- Head of State: Emperor Garrith Varos
- Head of Government: Emperor Garrith Varos
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Xithis Sanrus

- Ambassador's Name: Tarthinus Sanrus
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None.

- Service Staff: 30
- Will you be hiring locally? No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: If we may do so, we wish to use our own weapons: 20 Varosian "Ethinyasus" semi-automatic pistols (Not compatible with non-Xarithian cartridge designs - If it is acceptable, we will bring our own ammunition). If not, we will use the standard side arm of the Unitary Indonesian Empire's police forces, or other commonly available weapons.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: We have no knowledge of non-military vehicles - If it is not designed for war, Xarithians have never used it. May we request that your government give Ambassador Tarthinus a list of recommendations, and train one of our staff in the operation of these vehicles?

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? We do not currently have an embassy program.
- Do you have any special requests? None having to do with the embassy itself, but one "miscellaneous" request: We request that Yohannes send an Economic Advisor to our capital to aid in our transition from a highly planned war economy. Your nation's expertise in these matters is apparent, and this would be vastly appreciated.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes.
- Is there any additional information we should know? None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None.
-National GDP (Optional) : $69,888,120,000 (OOC: My RP population is 12 million, and my GDP has been adjusted for this.)

-GDP per Capita (Optional) : $5,824.01
-Storefront(s) (Optional) :
Underdeveloped Nations : GDP per capita : US$10,000 or below (X)
Developing Nations : GDP per capita : Above $10,000 up to $30,000 ( )
Last edited by Xarithis on Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Until I stop procrastinating and write a Factbook, here are a few basic facts of Xarithis for reference:

Form of Government: Dictatorship
RP Population: 40,444,305
Economic System: Mixed, Leaning toward State Capitalism

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Royal Calathonia wrote:

OOC : Last time I checked your GDP per capita (living standard per person in average) was just $100-$300 under the US$30,000 minimum limit for Developed Nation. I wanted to put you on developed, but I couldn't find any sign of internationally-established companies originating from your nation. (if you have at least 1 companies, that would add up to your GDP to more than the necessary limit from your US$27,000 GDP per capita.

I've checked for the second time now however, and to be honest, perhaps I was too strict before. Your economic rating is improving now
I will edit it to Developed Nation. :)

Cheers! ;)

But I

I think my current GDP per capita is reasonable, plus I have $7 trillion GDP. And there is nothing say it's required for me to establish a storefront. Plus that would take too long. Also, my unemployment rate is 2.77%

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:55 am

Cirona wrote:

TO: Imperial Head Consulate Office, Yohannes
SUBJECT: Application for Cirona Embassy in Yohannes

To the Imperial Head Consulate Office,

It is to the pleasure of the People, the Queen, the Royal Council and the Royal Federation as a whole that the Cironi Ministry of Foreign Affairs is submitting an application for an Cirona embassy in the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes in the name of peace, security, commerce and most important of all, friendship.

Below is an attached filled-out humble application, and we hope that this will be the mark of a new friendship.

Merci beaucoup and terima kasih!

Signed,
Sarah Grishina,
Ministre des Affaires Étrangères

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Cironi Royal Federation
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Diana I
- Head of Government: Daniel Verville
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sarah Grishina

- Ambassador's Name: Florentia Benouger
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Florentia Benouger has mild asthma.

- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 40
- Will you be hiring locally? Service staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15x Remington 870, 20x .38 handguns, 20x tasors
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1x Audi A6, 5x Toyota Prius

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? N/A
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Vin des Champs (alcohol), Vin Illeçoif (alcohol), Troisfraises Grape Vines (plant), Troisfraises Lotus (plant), Huiranese Hibiscus (plant), Huiranese Koi Fishes (plant)
-National GDP (Optional): $77.32 trillion

-GDP per Capita (Optional): $36 215.24
-Storefront(s) (Optional): N/A
- Economic Category: (Tick one)/(Optional)
Underdeveloped Nations: GDP per capita : US$10,000 or below ( )
Developing Nations: GDP per capita : Above $10,000 up to $30,000 ( )
Developed Nations: GDP per capita : Above $30,000 (x)

To : Sarah Grishina. Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Royal Federation of Cirona
From : Syahnan Soeharto, Head of Global Consulate General. Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes

The embassy for the Royal Federation of Cirona shall be located in 11 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Head of the Finance and Trade Ministry has officially acknowledge the healthy private sector and thriving domestic business inside Cirona, and has decided to rank Cirona as a Developed Nation.

We will note for future medical reference that Florentia Benouger has mild asthma.

We shall assign the appropriate number of service staffs needed to adequately serve Florentia Benouger and the Cirona's ambassadorial team.

Regarding your wish to open talks about extending an open business-exchange policy with our nation, feel free to communicate with us in this programme whenever you wish for your nation to establish a trade deal with the Indonesian Empire through the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes Chamber of Commerce Organisation.

It is trully an honour to have Sarah Grishina as Cirona's representative in the Indonesian Empire

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:00 am

Stuffed Taxidermists wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Dictatorship of Stuffed Taxidermists
- Head of State: Zolt Retuka
- Head of Government: Zolt Retuka
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Michael Tuck

- Ambassador's Name: Samuel Quezano (Age 21)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife (23) Son (5)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25 x M9 Pistol, 25 x Heckler and Koch HK 416
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 x White Limo

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes
- Do you have any special requests?: No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: Yes, if possible
- Is there any additional information we should know?: No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
-National GDP (Optional) : $3,468,663,936,533.03

-GDP per Capita (Optional) : 24,087.94
-Storefront(s) (Optional) : None ATM, but will soon be starting a storefront for our National Airline
Developing Nations : GDP per capita : Above $10,000 up to $30,000 ( tick)

To : Michael Tuck. Head of the Foreign Department. The Dictatorship of Stuffed Taxidermists

The embassy for the Dictatorship of Stuffed Taxidermists shall be located in 12 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

Sri Mulyani Indrawati, Head of the Finance and Trade Ministry has officially acknowledge the growing financial sector and positive investor's opinion towards Stuffed Taxidermists, and has decided to rank Stuffed Taxidermists as a Developing Nation.

Regarding your wish to open talks about extending an open business-exchange policy with our nation, feel free to communicate with us in this programme whenever you wish for your nation to establish a trade deal with the Indonesian Empire through the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes Chamber of Commerce Organisation.

It is trully an honour to have Samuel Quezano as Stuffed Taxidermists's representative in the Indonesian Empire

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:07 am

Xarithis wrote:

From: Xithis Sanrus, Imperial Administrator of Foreign Affairs
To: Imperial Head Consular Office

In an effort to bring an end to the isolationist policies of the Civil War, The Imperial Administrator of Foreign Affairs humbly submits this application for the establishment of a Xarithian embassy in the Unitary Indonesian Empire of Yohannes. May the peace between our nations never end.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Xarithis
- Government Type: Autocratic Meritocracy
- Head of State: Emperor Garrith Varos
- Head of Government: Emperor Garrith Varos
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Xithis Sanrus

- Ambassador's Name: Tarthinus Sanrus
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None.
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None.

- Service Staff: 30
- Will you be hiring locally? No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: If we may do so, we wish to use our own weapons: 20 Varosian "Ethinyasus" semi-automatic pistols (Not compatible with non-Xarithian cartridge designs - If it is acceptable, we will bring our own ammunition). If not, we will use the standard side arm of the Unitary Indonesian Empire's police forces, or other commonly available weapons.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: We have no knowledge of non-military vehicles - If it is not designed for war, Xarithians have never used it. May we request that your government give Ambassador Tarthinus a list of recommendations, and train one of our staff in the operation of these vehicles?

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? We do not currently have an embassy program.
- Do you have any special requests? None having to do with the embassy itself, but one "miscellaneous" request: We request that Yohannes send an Economic Advisor to our capital to aid in our transition from a highly planned war economy. Your nation's expertise in these matters is apparent, and this would be vastly appreciated.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes.
- Is there any additional information we should know? None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None.
-National GDP (Optional) : $69,888,120,000 (OOC: My RP population is 12 million, and my GDP has been adjusted for this.)

-GDP per Capita (Optional) : $5,824.01
Underdeveloped Nations : GDP per capita : US$10,000 or below (X)

To : Tarthinus Sanrus. Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Empire of Xarithis

The embassy for the Empire of Xarithis shall be located in 13 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

Sri Mulyani Indrawati, has decided to officially ranked Xarithis as an Underdeveloped Nation.

Your request to apply the usage of Xarithis's domestic weaponries has been accepted. As requested, we shall also assign a private automobile's tutor for each and every single individuals within the Xarithis Ambassadorial Team.

We shall assign one of our top economic advisor with focus in working together with an Underdeveloped Economic Situation internationally.

It is trully an honour to have Xithis Sanrus as Xarithis's representative in the Indonesian Empire

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Haiasdan
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haiasdan » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:24 am

Office of the Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet
People's Republic of Haiasdan

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
Սիրված Հայաստանի Հանրապետություն (People's Republic of Haiasdan)
- Government Type: Bipartisan Parliamentary Unitary Republic
- Head of State: Comrade Nighoghos Ashardjian, Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the People's Republic of Haiasdan
- Head of Government: Comrade Ezeghiel Nalbandian, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the People's Republic of Haiasdan
- Chancellor (Minister of Foreign Affairs): Facundo Mangosqui

- Ambassador's Name: Alanis Krikorian
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 30
- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 FAL; 10 M16; 10 MP5; 8 UMP; 28 M9; 2 Colt 45
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Ford Excurssion (for Security Staff); 1 Cadillac Escalade (for the Ambassador)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
For the moment, we are creating our embassy thread, therefore embassies in Haiasdan are not available yet, but your government will be notified when available.
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. 1 Armenian Eagle
-National GDP (Optional) : USD 3.780.000.000.000

-GDP per Capita (Optional) : USD 35.000
Developed Nations : GDP per capita : Above $30,000 (X)

Royal Calathonia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Royal Calathonia » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 am

OOC: Yohannes, came we create a seperate thread on International Incidents to contine our alliance negotiations?

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:57 am

Royal Calathonia wrote:OOC: Yohannes, came we create a seperate thread on International Incidents to contine our alliance negotiations?

OOC : If you want to talk further about any diplomatic agreement out of context and off-topic ambassadorial context please privately telegram me. Cheers

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:20 am

Haiasdan wrote:
Office of the Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet
People's Republic of Haiasdan

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
Սիրված Հայաստանի Հանրապետություն (People's Republic of Haiasdan)
- Government Type: Bipartisan Parliamentary Unitary Republic
- Head of State: Comrade Nighoghos Ashardjian, Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the People's Republic of Haiasdan
- Head of Government: Comrade Ezeghiel Nalbandian, Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the People's Republic of Haiasdan
- Chancellor (Minister of Foreign Affairs): Facundo Mangosqui

- Ambassador's Name: Alanis Krikorian
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 30
- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 FAL; 10 M16; 10 MP5; 8 UMP; 28 M9; 2 Colt 45
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Ford Excurssion (for Security Staff); 1 Cadillac Escalade (for the Ambassador)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
For the moment, we are creating our embassy thread, therefore embassies in Haiasdan are not available yet, but your government will be notified when available.
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. 1 Armenian Eagle
-National GDP (Optional) : USD 3.780.000.000.000

-GDP per Capita (Optional) : USD 35.000
Developed Nations : GDP per capita : Above $30,000 (X)

To : Facundo Mangosqui. People's Republic of Haiasdan

The embassy for the People's Republic of Haiasdan shall be located in 14 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

Sri Mulyani Indrawati, has officially ranked Haiasdan as a developed nation.

It is trully an honour to have Alanis Krikorian as Haiasdan's representative in the Indonesian Empire

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 pm

4. Results and Discussion

4.1. Interaction of Coupling Solver. TNT as an explosive material will produce a blast force that propagated through the air as a medium and hit the RHA plate as the target object. This phenomenon involved the interaction between fluid and structure.

Figure 3: The diagram interaction between solvers to represent TNT and RHA plates.

The analysis started when TNT as high-explosive material detonated, it interacted with the surrounding which were defined as an air ideal gas. Air as a medium containing the explosive charges striked the RHA plate. The TNTand plate domain interacted. In the numerical simulation,
interaction involved two or more type, domains using the same or different type of solvers. Three material variable, that is; air, TNT, and RHA plate, were involved in the case response of RHA plate subjected to blast loading. For air, the medium has been set according to Chung Kim Yuen
et al. [10] had established the Ideal Gas Euler solver which was the most appropriate solver for air (Table 5). In this paper, the appropriate solver for TNT and RHA plate solver will be determined. There are four solvers for TNT that had been considered as follows Lagrange, ALE, Euler, and SPH while the two solvers for RHA plate; Lagrange and ALE. The interaction diagram between TNT and RHA plate is as illustrated in Figure 3. The appropriate solver interaction will be used in future analysis.

Table 5: Properties of air [10].

4.2. The Euler-Lagrange Solvers Interaction. In this type of interaction, it was involved in the interaction between RHA plates represented by the Lagrange solver, and TNT represented by Euler solver. This interaction was also called EulerLagrange coupling, and was commonly used to simulate an interaction between fluid and structure domains.

Simultaneous analysis in the numerical simulation, for both domains; Lagragian grids provide the geometry constraint in order to allow the material to flow in the Eulerian grids. At the Euler-Lagrange interface, the Lagrange grids act as structure geometry inside the flow boundary, while the Euler grids will provide a pressure or heat boundary to the Lagrangian domain. As the Lagrange’s grids move or distort the effect of interaction will produce the deflections of a structure as illustrated in Figure 4.

Figure 4: The Euler-Lagrange interaction process.

In the finite element analysis (FEA), the Euler solver is commonly used for fluid analysis by using the finite volume method (FVM) or the finite difference method (FDM) discretization scheme, and the solution involves large relative deformation, whereas the Lagrange used the finite element method (FEM) discretization scheme for structure analysis for a small relative deformation. Both solvers provide different rates of deformation and will lead to the smalltime step. This problem frequently happens in the numerical simulation. Coupling solver for this case showed the plate deflection stopped at 0.15 ms due to the small-time step as shown in Figure 5.

Figure 5: RHA deflection captured using Euler Lagrange interaction before computation was stopped due to the small time step.

[ to be updated ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 am

Ooc : For those who want to apply for a trade agreement or a proposal of a similar economic trade co-operation programme, click the link provided below (click the picture of the Finance and Trade Ministry)

Indonesian Empire Stock Exchange -IEXE- --- Jakarta Imperial Banking Ltd.
Indonesia Imperial Airlines --- Monte Mare Royal Airlines
Progressive Construction Ltd.
--- Garuda Commercial Airplanes Ltd.
Liberty International Banking Corp. --- United Investment Corporation
National East Klentian Stock Exchange -NEKSE- --- TamCo. Oil

Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

Libertarian Governance
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian Governance » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am

To: Our friends of the Indonesian Empire

At this time Libertarian Governance wishes to open an embassy in your nation. Our application is attached with this.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Free Republic of Libertarian Governance
- Government Type: Controlled Anarchy
- Head of State: Robert Wilhelm Stratton
- Head of Government: Robert Wilhelm Stratton
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Thomas Michael McWain

- Ambassador's Name: Artimus McCoy
- Ambassador's Family (if any): wife and 3 children
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?no

- Diplomatic Staff:30
- Security Staff:13
- Service Staff:12
- Will you be hiring locally? yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 Shrec AWS
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 JCK Ravage SUV, 3 Tigner 62 all armored

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes see Office of Foreign Affairs
- Do you have any special requests? You should consider joining the URA as a Free State member
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
-National GDP (Optional) : $89,462,965,917,003.48

-GDP per Capita (Optional) :$45,807.97
-Storefront(s) (Optional) : JCK Motor Company,
LG Defense Systems,
Las Trancas Winery,
Evolutionary Power Systems,
Advanced Supersonic Aerospace

Developed Nations : GDP per capita : Above $30,000 (X )
Sincerely,

Tom McWain
Chief of Foreign Affairs
Stand up, it's time to rise. It's time for revenge, opposition must die
Chaos, violence, revolution now! - GG Allin

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 am

Libertarian Governance wrote:

To: Our friends of the Indonesian Empire

At this time Libertarian Governance wishes to open an embassy in your nation. Our application is attached with this.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Free Republic of Libertarian Governance
- Government Type: Controlled Anarchy
- Head of State: Robert Wilhelm Stratton
- Head of Government: Robert Wilhelm Stratton
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Thomas Michael McWain

- Ambassador's Name: Artimus McCoy
- Ambassador's Family (if any): wife and 3 children
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?no

- Diplomatic Staff:30
- Security Staff:13
- Service Staff:12
- Will you be hiring locally? yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15 Shrec AWS
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 JCK Ravage SUV, 3 Tigner 62 all armored

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes see Office of Foreign Affairs
- Do you have any special requests? You should consider joining the URA as a Free State member
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
-National GDP (Optional) : $89,462,965,917,003.48

-GDP per Capita (Optional) :$45,807.97
-Storefront(s) (Optional) : JCK Motor Company,
LG Defense Systems,
Las Trancas Winery,
Evolutionary Power Systems,
Advanced Supersonic Aerospace

Developed Nations : GDP per capita : Above $30,000 (X )
Sincerely,

Tom McWain
Chief of Foreign Affairs

To : Tom McWain. Chief of Foreign Affairs. Libertarian Governance

The embassy for the Free Republic of Libertarian Governance shall be located in 16 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

Sri Mulyani Indrawati, has officially ranked Libertarian Governance as a developed nation.

Regarding your wish to open talks about extending an open business-exchange policy with our nation, feel free to communicate with us in this programme whenever you wish for your nation to establish a trade deal with the Indonesian Empire through the Ministry of Finance and Trade Department.

It is trully an honour to have Artimus McCoy as Libertarian Governance's representative in Yohannes.

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Gonbu
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Gonbu » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:40 am

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
2nd General Routko square, Empiro 100007, The Empire of Gonbu
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Prince Andy II

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Gonbu
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy(Empire)
- Head of State: Emperor Marc Ange VII
- Head of Government: Emperor Marc Ange VII
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Prince Andy II

- Ambassador's Name: Howard Preston Blake (40)
Short Bio:
Born in wealthy family in Gonbu. Finished Private Royal Gonbu School from kindergarten to high school. After that He went to the Gonbu Law Academy where he got Gold Student Award for his accomplishment during his education time. As he went on special academy program he got his Doctor degree in Foreign Affairs. After all His entire title was:
Howard Preston Blake Juris Doctor, Doctor of Foreign Affairs. When He finished his education Howard followed his father steps (his father was longest serving Foreign Affairs Advisor to His Majesty the Emperor (1987-2007)) in Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Soon He became President of Foreign Affairs law committee(2002-2010). He suggest HIM Emperor to open Embassy program in Gonbu.
For Reward Emperor wanted to send him to your magnificent country as an Ambassador.
He is fluent in English, German, French and now He want to learn your nation main language.

- Ambassador's Family (if any): Spouse: Jacqueline (38) Children: Timothy (14), Jane(14), Tina (5)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
Spouse Jacqueline is in 4th month of high risk pregnancy and she is heaving Asthma.
We will be very grateful if You can provide all time Medical Team which will take care of Jacqueline or at least some police escort in worst case where She needs to be escorted to the hospital

- Diplomatic Staff: 40 (5 military attaches, 15 Foreign Affairs staff, 10 Trade affairs staff, 10 other)
- Security Staff: 50
- Service Staff: 90
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes, All service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: Stun baton, Expandable baton, Electric Shock Guns, M1A4 rifles and HS guns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: all armored : 1*Mercedes-Benz S600L Pullman , 2*HUMMER H1, 2*HUMMER H2, 5* Cadillac Escalade,
5* Mercedes Benz GL500,2*FERRARI F50, 2*Dodge Viper

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? See health concerns
- Is there any additional information we should know? All expenses are being paid by Gonbu Ministry of Finance
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. We are bringing all kinds of alcohol beverages for personal use of embassy employees
-National GDP (Optional) :

-GDP per Capita (Optional) :
Last edited by Gonbu on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:52 am

Gonbu wrote:

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
2nd General Routko square, Empiro 100007, The Empire of Gonbu
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Prince Andy II

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Gonbu
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy(Empire)
- Head of State: Emperor Marc Ange VII
- Head of Government: Emperor Marc Ange VII
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Prince Andy II

- Ambassador's Name: Howard Preston Blake (40)
Short Bio:
Born in wealthy family in Gonbu. Finished Private Royal Gonbu School from kindergarten to high school. After that He went to the Gonbu Law Academy where he got Gold Student Award for his accomplishment during his education time. As he went on special academy program he got his Doctor degree in Foreign Affairs. After all His entire title was:
Howard Preston Blake Juris Doctor, Doctor of Foreign Affairs. When He finished his education Howard followed his father steps (his father was longest serving Foreign Affairs Advisor to His Majesty the Emperor (1987-2007)) in Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Soon He became President of Foreign Affairs law committee(2002-2010). He suggest HIM Emperor to open Embassy program in Gonbu.
For Reward Emperor wanted to send him to your magnificent country as an Ambassador.
He is fluent in English, German, French and now He want to learn your nation main language.

- Ambassador's Family (if any): Spouse: Jacqueline (38) Children: Timothy (14), Jane(14), Tina (5)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
Spouse Jacqueline is in 4th month of high risk pregnancy and she is heaving Asthma.
We will be very grateful if You can provide all time Medical Team which will take care of Jacqueline or at least some police escort in worst case where She needs to be escorted to the hospital

- Diplomatic Staff: 40 (5 military attaches, 15 Foreign Affairs staff, 10 Trade affairs staff, 10 other)
- Security Staff: 50
- Service Staff: 90
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes, All service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: Stun baton, Expandable baton, Electric Shock Guns, M1A4 rifles and HS guns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: all armored : 1*Mercedes-Benz S600L Pullman , 2*HUMMER H1, 2*HUMMER H2, 5* Cadillac Escalade,
5* Mercedes Benz GL500,2*FERRARI F50, 2*Dodge Viper

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? See health concerns
- Is there any additional information we should know? All expenses are being paid by Gonbu Ministry of Finance
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. We are bringing all kinds of alcohol beverages for personal use of embassy employees

To : Andy II. Minister of Foreign Affairs. Gonbu

The embassy for the Empire of Gonbu shall be located in 17 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry is honoured to have such a cultured and upward standing of a representative as Howard Preston Blake to represent your nation within the Indonesian Empire. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

In regard to the special treatment request, as due to the fact that the said ambassador's spouse is currently in her fourth month's of high risk pregnancy and heaving Asthma condition, your request for a diplomatic special treatment in the form of the Tim Medis Nasional (National Medical Team) has been accepted in-haste. The further request of a segment of the ambassadorial security squad will be provided in-haste in the future that the pregnancy has reached its fruition.

We hold dear to our heart the safety of all foreign representatives and their families within the Empire.

As requested, an ambassador of the Indonesian Empire shall be sent to represent the Indonesian Empire in your nation.

Regarding your wish to open talks about extending an open business-exchange policy with our nation, feel free to communicate with us in this programme whenever you wish for your nation to establish a trade deal with the Indonesian Empire through the Ministry of Finance and Trade Department.

It is trully an honour to have Howard Preston Blake as Gonbu's representative in Yohannes.

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-

Spartinth
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartinth » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Imperial Empire of Spartinth
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: King Charles Bone I(advised by Prime Minister Marcus Matoba)
- Head of Government: King Charles Bone I(advised by Parliament)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Joshua Desotell, Chairman of the Board ofm Foreign Affairs

- Ambassador's Name: Michael Fierro
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Alex Fierro(wife)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Michael has stage 2 Lung Cancer

- Diplomatic Staff: 6
- Security Staff: It is preferred to have local protection if possible, if not 3
- Service Staff: 16
- Will you be hiring locally? partially
- Number and Type of Weapons: 3 Spartinthian Rapiers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 limos, 5 Chrysler 300s

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51031&hilit=Embassy
- Do you have any special requests? see security staff
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? not at this time
- Is there any additional information we should know? none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. none

Last edited by Spartinth on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
- King Charles Bone I
- Crown Prince Charles Bone II
Imperial High Commissioner of the Imperial Commonwealth
Member of the Humanitarian Relief Organization
newmassachusetts is our colony

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Spartinth wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Imperial Empire of Spartinth
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: King Charles Bone I(advised by Prime Minister Marcus Matoba)
- Head of Government: King Charles Bone I(advised by Parliament)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Joshua Desotell, Chairman of the Board ofm Foreign Affairs

- Ambassador's Name: Michael Fierro
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Alex Fierro(wife)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Michael has stage 2 Lung Cancer

- Diplomatic Staff: 6
- Security Staff: It is preferred to have local protection if possible, if not 3
- Service Staff: 16
- Will you be hiring locally? partially
- Number and Type of Weapons: 3 Spartinthian Rapiers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 limos, 5 Chrysler 300s

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=51031&hilit=Embassy
- Do you have any special requests? see security staff
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? not at this time
- Is there any additional information we should know? none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. none

To : Joshua Desotell.  Board of Foreign Affairs Chairman. Spartinth

The embassy for the The Empire of Spartinth shall be located in 18 Imperial Gate, Central Jakarta. Kingdom of Java.

The Foreign Affairs Ministry is honoured to have such a cultured and upper standing of a representative as Michael Fierro to represent Spartinth within the Indonesian Empire. I, as the Head of the Foreign Ministry, assure you that the said ambassador will be provided as much initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our magnificent culture and language.

In regard to the special treatment request, as due to the fact that the said ambassador has Stage 2-Lung Cancer Condition, we will provide your ambassadorial team with a diplomatic special treatment programme in the form of the Tim Medis Nasional (National Medical Team).

We hold dear to our heart the safety of all foreign representatives and their families within the Empire.

As requested, an ambassador of the Indonesian Empire shall be sent to represent the Indonesian Empire in Spartinth.

It is trully an honour to have Michael Fierro as Spartinth's representative in Yohannes.

Yours Sincerely
-Syahnan Soeharto-

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information