NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pyrrhosia
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pyrrhosia » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 am

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: the Imperial and Royal Monarchy of Premislyd
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: Kaiserin Aleit I
- Head of Government: Rechskanzler Konrad von Freud
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Rt. Hon. Sir Mattias Holzmann II

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Name: Marvin Schmidt (42
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Amelia Schmidt (Wife, 40); Elise Schmidt (Daughter; 14)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? N/A

Staff and Equipment Information
- Diplomatic Staff: 6
- Security Staff: 4
- Service Staff: 2
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: Four ceremonial Karabiner Model 95.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 2012 Dodge Caravans (armored); 1 Audi R8

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Already established
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? N/A
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 1 Pyrrhosian Collie
Imperial and Royal Monarchy of Premislyd

Two Premislyds Issue

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 01, 2012 5:29 am

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Rt Hon. Sir Mattias Holzmann II
Minister of Foreign Affairs
IRMP

Dear Mr Holzmann,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce myself, most honourable Sir. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the voice of His Majesty's Government and that of the Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Foreign & Trade Office of His Majesty's Government, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, reciprocately written personally towards your desk.

As the appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of His Majesty's Government and executive adjudicator of the nineteen countries' foreign relations, henceforth this missive shall express the acknowledgement and approval of His Majesty's Government, towards your represented government's proposal to establish its diplomatic mission within the Yohannesian home island. I assure you that His Majesty's Government shall fully acknowledge hereupon the sanctity of your represented governmental ambassador's diplomatic immunity; as outlined by the existence of the World General Assembly Resolution of "Diplomat Protection Act".

The Crown hereby do express its comfort to acquire the presence of His Excellency Marvin Schmidt as the appointed resident ambassador in representation of IRMP within the nineteen countries. I assure you that His Majesty's Government shall provide Ambassador Schmidt the initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our inclusive culture and language.

In regard to future border declaration process, the Foreign & Trade Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made towards the head of border security shall ensure its application towards the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Once again, it is trully an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident to represent the Imperial and Royal Monarchy within Yohannes. His Majesty's Government do wish to offer its resonance to your represented government's diplomatic iniative, and may this diplomatic bond be strenghtened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,
The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver
HM Foreign Affairs Minister
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Rochehaut
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rochehaut » Thu May 03, 2012 8:32 am

La Communauté de Rochehaut
Bureau de la Présidence

From Dielle DeGrasse
Office of the Presidence
The Commonwealth of Rochehaut

To C/O Julius Frej Shriever
HM Foreign Affairs Minister
The Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes

Greetings,

It is with great regard and respect that I decided to write a personal letter of gratitude to you and your government, for granting The Commonwealth of Rochehaut with permission to establish a permanent diplomatic presence in your soil, and for the establishment of free trade between our two nations. I am certain that these two steps will be greatly beneficial for us both, since The Commonwealth of Rochehaut relies heavily on foreign trade partners such as your nation to provide our population with several types of manufactured goods. I am certain that Yohannesian companies too will benefit from the improved availability of Rochehautese high-quality electronic components, glass and silicon wafers – our primary exports.

In addition to that, however, I would like to request permission to visit The Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes, accompanied by Nathália Souza, our current Minister of Defense, with hopes of solidifying our diplomatic ties and, should it prove easy to arrange, conduct a visit of the VMK production facilities, as we have recently procured a small number of armored vehicles made by such company. Furthermore, I am told it would be of great interest to the Rochehautese Commonwealth Defense Forces to dispatch a small portion of its numbers to attend training at your nation’s armored combat and technical services schools, since they have no previous experience with Yohannesian military equipment. It is the hope of my Minister of Defense that we may be able to discuss this and possibly negotiate such a deal.

Once again, I would like to express the gratitude of the Rochehautese people as a whole for your hospitality towards our diplomatic mission, and its hopes for a bright future of cooperation between our two nations.

Yours respectfully,
Dielle DeGrasse
President
The Commonwealth of Rochehaut
The Confederated States of Rochehaut
Factbook
Proud libertarian!

Mount Angel
Envoy

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Angel » Sun May 06, 2012 2:39 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DOMINION OF MOUNT ANGEL

To: His Majesty's Government Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade
From: The Rt. Rev. Ruth Carlisle, Archabbess of the Order of St. Gabriel
Re.: An Application for an Exchange of Embassies and Free Trade Pact
Encryption: Medium

Dear friends: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

In keeping with the Angelan belief that closer economic ties should be accompanied by closer political and diplomatic ties, I am pleased to have the opportunity to follow my government's application to Yohannesische Bundesbank with an application for the opening of embassies and free trade between our two nations. While I am confident that the increased ease of communications and commerce which this would bring about cannot do other than help both our nations, I also wish to assert the symbolic importance of this action: it is my earnest desire that Mount Angel and Yohannes regard each other in the light of friendship, and not merely in the light of economic and diplomatic partnership. It is for this deeper reason that I write to you today, and I can only pray that your response will take that fact into account. I wait your reply in the hopes that our correspondence today will mark the beginning of a new era in the relations between our two countries: an era of prosperity, and of cooperation, and of friendship.

Yours in Christ,

Rt. Rev. Ruth Carlisle
Archabbess of the Order of St. Gabriel

COMMUNIQUE ENDS

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Holy Refuge of Mount Angel
- Government Type: Semi-democratic Christian theocracy
- Head of State: The Rt. Rev. Oliver Grey, Archbishop of Mount Bethel
- Head of Government: The Rt. Rev. Oliver Grey, Archbishop of Mount Bethel
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Rt. Rev. Ruth Carlisle, Archabbess of the Order of St. Gabriel; the Rt. Rev. Esther Snow, Archabbess of the Order of St. Ninian

- Ambassador's Name: Abbot Eodar n'Aman
- Ambassador's Family: Wife: Naomi Cole; daughter: Miriam n'Aman
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No.

- Diplomatic Staff: 25
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 50
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes, for service staff.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25 rifles, 40 pistols, assorted less-lethal weapons.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 armored sedans

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes.
- Do you have any special requests? Angelan embassies and consulates are, of their nature, also active sites of religious activity, including conversion and public service; we would like permission to have the embassy regarded as an official institute of religion, and freedom to pursue the activities associated with that role.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes; our application below is the first step in that direction.
- Is there any additional information we should know? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The ambassador's dog, Greymane; three saplings for Angelan oak trees.

General Information

1. Name of Nation/Organization: The Holy Refuge of Mount Angel
2. Name of Representative: The Rt. Rev. Ruth Carlisle, Archabbess of the Order of St. Gabriel
3. Form of Government: Semi-democratic Christian theocracy
4. Form of Currency: Angelan mina

Economics

4. What are your main imports?: Consumer goods, fuels, production machinery and equipment, industrial supplies, motor vehicles and parts
5. What are your main exports?: Bulk foodstuffs, gourmet food, minerals, high technology, manufactured goods, chemicals, metals, and finely worked handicrafts of all kinds.
6. Are you interested in a Free-Trade Agreement?: Yes, very much so.
7. If not, what form of economic trade are you interested in?: N/A

Miscellaneous

8. Does the nation or organization you represent agree to adhere to our trade regulations?: Yes.
9. If not, why?: N/A
The Dominion of Mount Angel: A semi-democratic progressive Christian theocracy.

Burlington-Sverige
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Burlington-Sverige » Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 am

To: His Majesty's Government Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade
From: His Royal Highness Otto Sigvärd von Sweden und Swealand
Re.: An Application for an Exchange of Embassies
Encryption: Medium

Greetings,

On behalf of His Royal Highness, Prince Otto Sigvärd von Sweden und Swealand, The Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige hereby submits a formal application and all necessary documents needed to establish an embassy within Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes. On behalf of the Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige and His Royal Majesty, König Krøme von Burlington-Sverige, I hope that all of our documents are in order and ready to be received by the appropriate government officials. We look forward to a long history of prosperity and cooperation between our nations!

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Burlington-Sverige and the Overseas Territories of the Burlington-Sverigan Empire
- Government Type: Constitutionally Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: His Royal Majesty König Krøme von Burlington-Sverige
- Head of Government: His Royal Majesty König Krøme von Burlington-Sverige
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: His Royal Highness Otto Sigvärd von Sweden und Swealand

- Ambassador's Name: Ärkehertigen (Archduke) Kristoffer von Hälsingland und Gästrikland
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Ärkehertiginnan (Archduchess) Ingegärd von Hälsingland und Gästrikland
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Not that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is aware of

- Diplomatic Staff: ~10
- Security Staff: ~20
- Service Staff: ~15
- Will you be hiring locally? Service Staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20x NPS Universal Combat Pistol, 10x NPS FDAFS 6.5 Compact Carbine
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2x Foehn One Diplomat (heavily armored), 5x VLT L2, 5x VLT L5

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes, an Embassy in my capital cities of Stockholm and Burlington, as well as Consulate-Generals in my major cities of Gothenburg, Helsinki, Trondheim, Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn and Malmö.
- Do you have any special requests? A ball room, which your Government will be invited to on a regular basis as a token of our mutual partnership. Also, we wish to be located in the Torvald Ambassadorial District, in The Grand Earldom of Blomgren.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, please send a telegram an we shall conduct in-depth talks from there.
- Is there any additional information we should know? None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none.

Signed,
His Royal Highness Otto Sigvärd von Sweden und Swealand, First Lord of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
On behalf of His Royal Majesty König Krøme von Burlington-Sverige
Last edited by Burlington-Sverige on Sat May 12, 2012 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun May 13, 2012 12:16 am

[OoC: Sorry for the delays in replying.. RL has prevented me from rping nor writing in any serious ways whatsoever for the past weeks. This thread is in the middle of quite a huge renovation as many of the informations (such as the title of the thread itself) is outdated following the end of the Yohannesian Monarchy back then. Once I've update some stuff I will get around to replying.]
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Burlington-Sverige
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Burlington-Sverige » Sun May 13, 2012 1:38 am

Ooc: take your time. - we've all been in the "RL takes too much time" boat. ;)

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 am

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
HRH Otto Sigvärd von Sweden und Swealand
Burlington-Sverige

Your Highness,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce myself, most honourable Sir. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the United Provinces government and that of the Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, reciprocately written personally towards your desk.

As the appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Provinces government and executive adjudicator of the nineteen countries' foreign relations, henceforth this missive shall express the acknowledgement and approval of the Foreign & Trade Office, toward your represented government's proposal to establish its diplomatic mission within the Yohannesian island nation. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall fully acknowledge hereupon the sanctity of your represented governmental ambassador's diplomatic immunity; as outlined by the existence of the World General Assembly Resolution of "Diplomat Protection Act".

The Foreign & Trade Office hereby do express its comfort to acquire the presence of His Excellency Ärkehertigen Kristoffer von Hälsingland und Gästrikland as the appointed resident ambassador in representation of Burlington-Sverige within the nineteen countries. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall provide Ambassador Hälsingland the initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our inclusive culture and language.

In regard to future border declaration process, the Foreign & Trade Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made towards the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Once again, it is trully an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident to represent the Kingdom and Her Empire within Yohannes. The United Provinces government do wish to offer its resonance to your represented government's diplomatic iniative, and may this diplomatic bond be strenghtened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carminica
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carminica » Sun May 13, 2012 3:08 pm

The Anglican Church of Carminica
Office of The Prince-Archbishop of Sainsbury

The Nineteen United Provinces of Yohannes & its holy lutheran church,

In this ever changing world the strength of faith has often been underrated while it has in fact proven to be ever lasting and in many ways stronger then ever. As Prince-Archbishop of Sainsbury, I have seen the development of faith in the United Provinces of Yohannes and the length which the Lutheran church has taken to ensure its sustainability and can only express my highest honours.
While Carminica seeks to enters a new page in its relationship with the almighty god it is our hope that the church may reflect some of the elements as seen in Yohannes. By virtue of my office I would like to request a meeting between I and the leading lutheran authorities in Yohannes to discuss the various issue that surround of churches and how we may work closer as adheres to the protestant rite.

Signed,
The Most Christian & Exalted Micheal Rowen
The Prince-Archbishop of Sainsbury

Briannia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Briannia » Mon May 14, 2012 11:42 am

Official Communiqué

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Empire of Briannia

To: His Majesty's Office of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Re.: An Application for the Exchange of Embassies and Trade

Greetings,

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William I Rhosar of Briannia, and the whole of the Empire, I hereby submit an application to the Commonwealth of Yohannes for the development of embassies in our respective nations. With the creation of embassies, we do hope to form a lasting friendship that will ensure a long history of peace, and progress for us both

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Briannia
- Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Willim Rhosar I
- Head of Government: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Willim Rhosar I
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: His Imperial Highness, Prince Richard Rhosar II

- Ambassador's Name: Baron David Marks IV of Wessex
- Diplomatic Staff: ~20
- Service Staff: ~ 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: Service staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: 23 hand pistols, 5 rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 armored sedans and 2 armored limousines

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? yes. One embassey in our capital in London and one in Hanover should serve well
- Do you have any special requests? none
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? gladly
- Is there any additional information we should know? none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

signed,

The Honorable David Marks IV, Baron of Wessex
Last edited by Briannia on Mon May 14, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benjamin Mark
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Benjamin Mark » Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 pm

I hereby want to file an application to have an embassy.
National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Benjamin Mark
- Government Type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy as of May 14, 2012
- Head of State: Benjamin Mark
- Head of Government: Benjamin Mark
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sookie Harris

- Ambassador's Name: Kimberly Thorpe
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Luis Thorpe (Husband) Ellis Thorpe (Son) Doug Thorpe (Son) Kelly Robinson (Mother) Arthur Thorpe (Father-In-Law)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Diabetic

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 7
- Will you be hiring locally? Security and Service Staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: Pistols and Tasers for entire security staff
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Cadillac Escalades 2 Hyundai Sonatas 1 Ford Crown Victoria

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=180042
- Do you have any special requests? Flag must be hung outside or embassy, need a park (doesn't have to be ours) for staff to hangout. Stable to place horses. Embassy must provide living place for staff.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? no
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Wine, 2 horses, 1 dog, flowers from our homeland.
Last edited by Benjamin Mark on Thu May 24, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
The Most Christian & Exalted Micheal Rowen
Prince-Archbishop of Sainsbury
Anglican Church of Carminica

Your Holiness,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce myself, most honourable and Exalted Sir. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the United Provinces government and that of the Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade, for the attentive correspondence of your represented religious organisation pertaining to this missive, reciprocately written personally towards your desk.

As the appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Provinces government and executive adjudicator of the nineteen countries' foreign relations, henceforth this missive shall express the acknowledgement and approval of the Yohannesian Lutheran Church Authority, toward your represented organisation's proposal to establish a mutual understanding meeting and discussion between its delegates and leading representatives of the Yohannesian Lutheran Church.

We hope that such an initiative may propel the existence of a common understanding between both represented faiths and the existence of solidarity between two differing, yet equally sanctified denomination of Carminican Anglicanism and Yohannesian Lutheranism.

Sincerely,

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Briannia wrote:National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Empire of Briannia
- Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Willim Rhosar I
- Head of Government: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Willim Rhosar I
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: His Imperial Highness, Prince Richard Rhosar II

- Ambassador's Name: Baron David Marks IV of Wessex

- Diplomatic Staff: ~20
- Service Staff: ~ 15
- Will you be hiring locally?: Service staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: 23 hand pistols, 5 rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 armored sedans and 2 armored limousines

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? yes. One embassey in our capital in London and one in Hanover should serve well
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? gladly
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none
HIH Prince Richard Rhosar II
Briannia

Your Highness,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce myself, most honourable Sir. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the United Provinces government and that of the Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, reciprocately written personally towards your desk.

As the appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Provinces government and executive adjudicator of the nineteen countries' foreign relations, henceforth this missive shall express the acknowledgement and approval of the Foreign & Trade Office, toward your represented government's proposal to establish its diplomatic mission within the Yohannesian island nation. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall fully acknowledge hereupon the sanctity of your represented governmental ambassador's diplomatic immunity; as outlined by the existence of the World General Assembly Resolution of "Diplomat Protection Act".

The Foreign & Trade Office hereby do express its comfort to acquire the presence of His Excellency Baron David Marks IV of Wessex as the appointed resident ambassador in representation of Briannia throughout the nineteen countries. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall provide Ambassador Baron Marks IV the initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our inclusive culture and language.

In regard to future border declaration process, the Foreign & Trade Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereon His Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made towards the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Once again, it is trully an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident to represent the Empire within Yohannes. The United Provinces government do wish to offer its resonance to your represented government's diplomatic iniative, and may this diplomatic bond be strenghtened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Tue May 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Benjamin Mark wrote:National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Benjamin Mark
- Government Type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy as of May 14, 2012
- Head of State: Benjamin Mark
- Head of Government: Benjamin Mark
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sookie Harris

- Ambassador's Name: Kimberly Thorpe
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Luis Thorpe (Husband) Ellis Thorpe (Son) Doug Thorpe (Son) Kelly Robinson (Mother) Arthur Thorpe (Father-In-Law)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Diabetic

- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 7
- Service Staff: 7
- Will you be hiring locally? Security and Service Staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: Pistols and Tasers for entire security staff
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Cadillac Escalades 2 Hyundai Sonatas 1 Ford Crown Victoria

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=180042
- Do you have any special requests? Flag must be hung outside or embassy, need a park (doesn't have to be ours) for staff to hangout. Stable to place horses. Embassy must provide living place for staff.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? no
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Wine, 2 horses, 1 dog, flowers from our homeland.
Hon. Sookie Harris
Benjamin Mark

Dear Mr Harris,

The Foreign & Trade Office hereby do express its comfort to acquire the presence of Her Excellency Kimberly Thorpe as the appointed resident ambassador in representation of Benjamin Mark throughout the nineteen countries. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall provide Ambassador Thorpe the initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our inclusive culture and language.

In regard to future border declaration process, the Foreign & Trade Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made towards the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Once again, it is trully an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident to represent the Commonwealth within Yohannes. The United Provinces government do wish to offer its resonance to your represented government's diplomatic iniative, and may this diplomatic bond be strenghtened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,

Amwestheim
Attaché

Founded: Jun 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Amwestheim » Wed May 30, 2012 2:25 pm

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Republic of Amwestheim
- Government Type: Semi-Presidential Federal Republic
- Head of State/Head of Government: President Charles Tweekam
- Full name of Foreign Minister: Polshav Ii

- Ambassador's Name: Shania Zhou-Lu
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? none

Note these personnel will be spread across the main embassy in the capital and the consulates across the country and your colonies
- Diplomatic Staff: 274
- Security Staff: 80
- Service Staff: 64
- Will you be hiring locally? no
- Number and Type of Weapons: 80 HS 2000s, 45 QBZ-95s semi-auto
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 20 Škoda Fabias, 4 Audi S5, 2 Mercedes-Benz CLS W219

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? n/a
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? ok
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: An Irish Setter as the ambassador's pet
Last edited by Amwestheim on Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 am

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Eastern Gholgoth
Hon. Polshav Ii
Amwestheim

Dear Minister Ii,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the United Provinces government and that of the Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, reciprocately written personally towards your desk.

The Foreign & Trade Office hereby do express its comfort to acquire the presence of Her Excellency Shania Zhou-Lu as the appointed resident ambassador in representation of Amwestheim throughout the nineteen countries. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall provide Ambassador Zhou-Lu the initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our inclusive culture and language.

In regard to future border declaration process, the Foreign & Trade Office shall electronically deliver an ambassadorial immunity missive for your associated diplomatic resident, which may be used thereon Her Excellency's arrival, and thereafter. A simple notification made towards the head of border security shall ensure its application toward the rest of your represented government's diplomatic staff and team.

Once again, it is trully an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident to represent the Republic within Yohannes. The United Provinces government do wish to offer its resonance to your represented government's diplomatic iniative, and may this diplomatic bond be strenghtened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,

Globexanter
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Globexanter » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:54 am

The United Socialist States of Globexanter
Official Communiqué of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes.
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Socialist States of Globexanter, Minister Jack Seguy.
Priority: Open, unclassified.
Subject: Regarding the current Ambassador of the United Socialist States of Globexanter.

Greetings.

Following the return of the United Socialist States of Globexanter (formerly known as the United Kingdom of Globexanter) from a long period of isolation from the International Community due to economic reasons, the Parliament of People's Deputies voted for the act that the few remaining Globexanterian Ambassadors around the World have to be replaced in order to follow the regulations of the now Communist Government which set up in Globexanter during its isolation. For such a task, the Government of Globexanter has decided to therefore start with one of the bigger nation's in which the United Socialist States of Globexanter maintains an Embassy with.

It is therefore upon order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Globexanter that the current ambassador of the United Socialist States of Globexanter to the Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes, Sally Maxen, is hereby ordered to immediately return to her own country within the following time period of 72 hours in order to make place for the new Ambassador, Éloise Clermont, whom is to arrive in 80 hours to take the official title of Globexanterian Ambassador to the Crown Commonwealth of Yohannes. It should be noted that there shall be no change in staff numbers, weaponry or the Embassy's structure.

Sincerely,
Minister Jack Seguy
Last edited by Globexanter on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:10 am

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Eastern Gholgoth
Hon. Jack Seguy
Globexanter

Dear Mr Seguy,

Please allow me to convey the understanding of the Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs in representation of the United Provinces government, toward the latest diplomatic change pertaining to Globexanter's ambassadorial posting in Yohannes. The United Provinces government shall act in accordance with your represented governmental notification in regard to the issue of diplomatic and authoritative border pass which the new ambassador, Honourable Éloise Clermont, shall require upon arrival.

As the appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Provinces government and executive adjudicator of the nineteen countries' foreign relations, henceforth this missive shall secondly re-affirm the acknowledgement upon the sanctity of your represented government new ambassador's diplomatic immunity; as outlined by the existence of the World General Assembly Resolution of "Diplomat Protection Act".

The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver would like to, finally, convey his well and best wish for the former Ambassador-resident Sally Maxen of Globexanter and her associated family, and thankful regard for her passionate service and commitment in further maintaining a cordial relationship between the Globexanterian government and that of the United Provinces government.

Sincerely,

Empire of Symphonia
Minister

Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Official Communique of the Seong Shogunate of Symphonia

To the Government of Yohannes,

Following the abdication of the Twin Emperors of Symphonia, the former ruling family and the Imperial Senate of the former Empire of Symphonia have relinquished control of the government. The Seong Shogunate and the Imperial Ruling Council hereby have replaced the decadent Kiramashis as the government of Symphonia. In addition to this, all offices of the former Asian Federation of Nations, now defunct, have been declared null and void and shall hereby be under the control of the Seong Shogunate. Any staff serving under the previous governments have been declared "Wanted" by the Shogunate government in Numenoria.

As a result, the former Kiramashi and AFN diplomatic offices in Yohannes are from now under the jurisdiction of the Seong Shogunate, and all current staff serving there are to be brought back to Symphonia for high treason against the central government for aiding dissident factions following the rise of the new government. We request that the Yohannessian government support us in this endeavor and capture and deport all diplomatic staff back to Symphonia. We apologize sincerely for this inconvenience and will soon have new, loyal diplomatic staff in the new Seong embassy in Yohannes.

Sincerely,
Mun Kai-shin,
Chairman of the Imperial Seong Council
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:19 am

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Eastern Gholgoth
Hon. Mun Kai-shin
Chairman of Imperial Seong Council
Symphonia

Dear Mr Kai-shin,

Please allow me to convey the understanding of the Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs in representation of the United Provinces government, toward the latest political, and subsequently diplomatic change within Symphonia. The United Provinces government shall act in accordance with the notification of your represented government to properly and safely arrange the withdrawal of all present Symphonian diplomatic delegates throughout the nineteen countries.

I would like, however, to deliver the light reservation of the United Provinces government toward the fate of the aforesaid delegates. The United Provinces government has historically viewed the nation of Symphonia as a benevolent nation, bastion of democratic identity in the face of the world's many despotic governmental entities.

Furthermore, the Right Honourable Chancellor of Yohannes Edmund Autenberry do hope that Symphonia's historical good track record of human rights and civil equality practise shall not be tarnished by your represented government's decision to, though hopefully not, severely court-martial and physically punish the aforesaid delegates of the previous Symphonian regime.

The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver would like to, finally, convey his well and best wish for the Seong Shogunate government and the political future of the Symphonian people. May the continual commitment of our respective ambassadorial representatives further maintain the cordial relationship which Symphonia and Yohannes has historically consolidated for more than thrice a generation.

Sincerely,

Emperor Pudu
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Pudu » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: Pantokratic Dominate of Emperor Pudu
- Government Type: Pantokratocracy
- Head of State: Emperor Pudu Jilang Shangjun XLII
- Head of Government: Chancellor Rufous Black of the Imperial Government / Chief Amban Yin Zhong of the Tongmenghui
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mr. Albus White, Director of Foreign Affairs Office of the Imperial Government / Mr. Ezekiel Grey, Director of Foreign Relations Bureau of the Tongmenghui

- Ambassador's Name: Lucius Salvias Otho
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Lucius' wife and three children will travel with him to the United Provinces. House Otho is an ancient Peregrini noble family native to Daram.
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

- Diplomatic Staff: Two junior assistants to the ambassador: Drusus Salvias Otho and Yuan Xiu
- Security Staff: Eleven Imperial Security Service agents.
- Service Staff: Eighteen service and technical staff
- Will you be hiring locally? Fifteen service and technical staff will be hired locally
- Number and Type of Weapons: Eleven concealable SMGs, eleven sidearms, three scoped assault rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One black limousine, two black SUVs, one white luxury sedan

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? The United Provinces are invited to establish consulates in Mazanaam, chief city of neighboring Pudite possession Shen Almaru, and the autonomous city of Daram, host to much valuable Yohannesian trade, as well as an embassy in Hollarum inside the Imperial City.
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Ambassador Otho requests talks concerning future security cooperation between Shen Almaru and the United Provinces, including possible operation of a joint force for the naval security of the Shen Almaru archipelago as well as assistance in the founding and operation of an Imperial Navy Gholgoth squadron to be constructed by Royal Beaufort Shipwrights.
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Spiced rum is expected to be regularly imported from Shen Almaru, as well as casks of Daram wine. A large supply of Crusader-brand cigarettes and Almaru hand-rolled cigars will also be imported.
Last edited by Emperor Pudu on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:52 am

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Eastern Gholgoth
Hon. Albus White
Director of Foreign Affairs
Pantokratic Dominate

Dear Mr White,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the United Provinces government and that of the Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, reciprocately written personally towards your desk.

The Foreign & Trade Office hereby do express its comfort to acquire the presence of His Excellency Lucius Salvias Otho as the appointed resident ambassador in representation of the Pantokratic Dominate throughout the nineteen countries. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall provide Ambassador Otho the initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our inclusive culture and language.

Once again, it is trully an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident to represent the Pantokratic Dominate within Yohannes. The United Provinces government do wish to offer its resonance to your represented government's diplomatic iniative, and may this diplomatic bond be strenghtened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,

Nafistan
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Nafistan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:37 am

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Rajjoutho of Nafistan
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: Maharaj Nabil I
- Head of Government: Chief Advisor, Babur Jahan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Advisor for Foreign Affairs, Sarwar Imam

- Ambassador's Name: Emir Pawe Kurta
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

- Diplomatic Staff: 6
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 BD-08
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 VW Phaetons

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Already have one
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None
As reported by the Emissary of the Maharaj of Nafistan

Embassy Program for Nafistan
Nafistan's NS Wiki
Founder of The Commonwealth Society

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeast Gholgoth
Hon. Sarwar Imam
Advisor for Foreign Affairs
Nafistan

Dear Mr Imam,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the United Provinces government and that of the Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, reciprocally written personally towards your desk.

The Foreign & Trade Office hereby do express its comfort to acquire the presence of His Excellency Emir Pawe Kurta as the appointed resident ambassador in representation of Nafistan throughout the nineteen countries. I assure you that the United Provinces government shall provide Ambassador Kurta the initiative and resources essential to the prospective success of learning and understanding our inclusive culture and language.

Once again, it is truly an honour upon our part to acquire the presence of a diplomatic resident to represent the Rajjoutho within Yohannes. The United Provinces government do wish to offer its resonance to your represented government's diplomatic initiative, and may this diplomatic bond be strengthened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,

Kogvuron
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kogvuron » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:58 pm

National Information
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Kogvuron
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
- Head of State: King Robert IV
- Head of Government: King Robert IV
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Hon. Matthew Henderson

- Ambassador's Name: Sir Lothar Greto
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife

- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 25
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes, for service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25 AC-10 Pistols, 10 KG-14 Assault Rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Limousines, 2 Armored Cars (Modified Hill Marauder SUVs)

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy, consulate-general, and/or consulate, in your nation? Yes please
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Not at the moment
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None
"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. " - William Ernest Henley

"Cowards die many times before their deaths,
The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information