NATION

PASSWORD

Yohannes' Embassy Exchange Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Secundus Imperium Romanum
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:59 pm

From: The Hon. Sir Pietro M. Fidalgo, 9th Baron of Marino and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
To: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Yohannes, Yohannes.
Date: October 4, 2017, year of Our Lord.
Palazzo della Farnesina,
Headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Rome, Second Roman Empire.

The Second Roman Empire, being represented by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs managed by the Honorable Minister Pietro Menzi Fidalgo, comes through this charter of public and official character, tries, whether from political-economic-military-cultural point of view, to establish bonds of trust and friendship between the two nations being this application to join the mission and diplomatic corps of Yohannes, and in a possible future case as already said before an alliance or common partnership between the two nations.

The Second Roman Empire is a nation rich in resources and history, its people of ancient origins being the greatest national patrimony, which lavishes great political stability in a perfect democratic process. Governed by the Most Honorable Prime Minister Pietro Franzatti, under the eyes of God and of our gentle Emperor Your Majesty Caesar Augustus I, we lavish high power and influence in your region, with admirable civil and individual rights with a modern constitution that establishes the full rights guaranteed by the State. There follows, right below, reasons for agreeing a roman embassy on your nation and why investing in a lasting alliance.

Political Stability: Our nation was never emerged in a political crisis grance being the last similar case notified in the Great War during 1940-1945. This means that our country is stable and ready to take any action before the international community.

Representation at the World Assembly: The Second Roman Empire was a WA member since 1987, during the Entry to the World Assembly Act established unanimously by its two chambers: the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate. This further affirms the commitment to maintain the peace that together with its political stability, accomplishes this work with success.

Interest in Peaceful Relations: With the inauguration of our Prime Minister, your main plan of government is to relate amicably to more nations than those presented in the past government, and, by the famous history of your incredible nation, we are committed to having with Yohannes.

Follow our application for establishment of the embassy:
Name of nation: Secundus Imperium Romanum.
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [x]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]:
-NAME: Sir Enzo Maschiarro Floronni, 7th Duke of Bellasto.
-DATE OF BIRTH: December 19, 1966, Bellasto, Lombardy.
-FAMILY:
Wife: Maria Maschiarro Floronni.
Son: Gabriel Maschiarro Floronni.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: The embassy program is closed, but the Foreign Ministry is trying to reopen it by the end of this year.

NOTE: The Ministry requests that the seat of the roman embassy be, at the request of the family itself, the summer residence of the late diplomat Sir Francesco Ratzo, who has served the nation for more than 60 years.
Sincerely,
"SENATUS POPULUSQUE ROMANUS"

Secundus Imperium Romanum
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Imperial Rome in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Secundus Imperium Romanum wrote:

[ Attached ]

Out of character statement: Hi! I have posted embassy app in your embassy exchange thread (a wee while ago). Uhm as said there. Yeah. Might be some wrong titles or names mentioned here in character wise?

Thank you! Image

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Queen of the Kingdom of Alexandria
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    The Honourable Foreign Minister Pedro Fidalgo
    The Right Honourable Consul of Rome
    Presiding Officer of the Roman Legislature

The Peoples of Rome,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of your government, and the Second Roman Empire entrusted by electoral right upon you, good Sir, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Sir Enzo Maschiarro Floronni in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Sir Floronni will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to Members of the Roman Legislature and the Ministers of your government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Elected Emperor of the Nineteen Countries

Office of Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    13 OCT 2017

Dear Minister Fidalgo,

Thank you for your email of 5 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Imperial Rome and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I would like to begin by acknowledging the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 8 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Second Roman Empire Embassy Exchange, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate His Excellency Sir Enzo Floronni as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Sir Maschiarro, the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Sir Maschiarro upon his arrival.

Thank you, once again, for personally writing to bring this matter to my attention.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Rose Larsson
    1st Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:44 pm

Office of The Ministorium Externii

Official Diplomatic Communication
Officium Diplomatus Communicum

Ave! Greetings!

[Optional - Full application]

Full name of nation: The Imperium of Birtonia
Commonly known as: Birtonia
Head of State: Imperator Alsonsius Vera Lontilii
Head of Government: Imperator Alsonius Vera Lontilii
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ministor Avitus Caprica

Type of government: Autocratic
Do your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? All Imperial citizens are protected.
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Command
National population: 3,101,000,000
National GDP:$59,708,710,113,082.89
GDP per capita:$19,254.66

Name of Ambassador: Anthony "Tony" Sinclair
Gender of Ambassador: Male
Family nembers or friends present: Wife, Veronica Sinclair, Son, Anthony Sinclair II.
Staff: [1] Charge d'Affaire [1]Legal Attache [1]Economic & Trade Attache [1] Cultural Attache [1]Military Attache
Security: [5] Uniformed Guards [1] Senior Embassy Guard
Weapons (include number):
~ M-23-45 .45 Caliber Pistol x6
~ SM-10 5.56mm PDW x6
~ AR-13 7.58mm WA CTA Rifle x6
~ ASP Extendable Baton x6
~ OC Spray x6
~ Taser x6

Other possessions worth declaring: None at t his time
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 3 Pearson VIPS, 1 M-301 MPTV (For Emergent Purposes Only)

Ambassador's background:

~Military Precinct Governor for Precinct 16
~Successful negotiations with indigenous Al-Khalifiyan government

Any additional request(s): Would like to request cooperative military training exercises

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory? Already accomplished

Ayamya
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayamya » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Name of nation:
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [], consulate-general [], embassy [X]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]:Myra Peralta, Female

Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Already established see https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=425137&p=32613845#p32626717
Country is based on my IRL politics

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Birtonia in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:33 pm

Military Democracy of Birtonia wrote:

[ Attached ]

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the Imperator Alsonius Lontilii
    The Honourable Minister Avitus Caprica
    Presiding Officer of the Miles-Regium

The Peoples of Birtonia,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of your government, and the Imperium of Birtonia entrusted by electoral right upon you, good Sir, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mr Anthony Sinclair in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people, I doubt not that Mr Sinclair will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to Members of the Miles-Regium and the Ministers of your government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    14 OCT 2017

Dear Minister Caprica,

Thank you for your email of 6 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Birtonia and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I would like to begin by acknowledging the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 9 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Imperium of Birtonia Embassy Exchange, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate His Excellency Mr Anthony Sinclair as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Sinclair, the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Sinclair upon his arrival.

Thank you, once again, for personally writing to bring this matter to my attention.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Beehive Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Ayamya in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:39 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    The Excellency Head of Government
    The Honourable Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Presiding Officer of the Ayamyan Legislature

The People of Ayamya,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of your government, and the Confederacy of Ayamya entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of Her Excellency Ms Myra Peralta in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Ms Peralta will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to Members of the Ayamyan Legislature and the Ministers of your government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    14 OCT 2017

Dear Minister,

Thank you for your email of 6 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Ayamya and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

I would like to begin by acknowledging the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in realising the principles of democracy and equal rights for all before the law. Your governing principles align well with the fourth introductory principle of the Rule of Law of our nation state. That is why I am committed to realising this embassy exchange agreement.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 9 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Confederacy of Ayamya Embassy Exchange, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate Her Excellency Ms Myra Peralta as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Ms Peralta, the resources that she will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Ms Peralta upon her arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Wachterland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wachterland » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:13 pm

To: The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, 1st Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
From: Henrietta Waldstein, Foreign Minister of Wachterland
Re: Wachterland-Yohannes Embassy Exchange
Warmest Greetings!

Upon the discussions that have previously occurred between myself, Minister Henrietta Waldstein, and Under-Secretary Margaret Larsson, the decision was made that the Principality of Wachterland send a diplomatic mission to the Realm of Yohannes and its 19 constituent countries.

We believe that cordial diplomacy and trade is the key to modern foreign affairs, and cooperation between both our governments and private sectors can bring about progress and wealth for the people of Wachterland and Yohannes alike.

Attached below is the request form (full version), filled out to the best of our knowledge and ready for your review.

We hope for your kind consideration, and look forward to a prosperous period of cooperation with you.

SIGNED,

Henrietta Waldstein
Foreign Minister of Wachterland
Attachment
Full name of nation: the Principality of Wachterland
Commonly known as: Wachterland
Head of State: His Imperial Highness, Karl II, Sovereign Prince of Wachterland
Head of Government: Her Excellency, Emilia Schultze, Prime Minister of Wachterland
Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Honourable, Henrietta Waldstein, Foreign Minister of Wachterland

Type of government: Parliamentary Democracy under Constitutional Hereditary Monarchy
Does your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT minorities in your nation? Technically, No.
If not, why is that? All citizens, regardless of race, sexuality, or religious affiliation, according to the Constitution, are seen as equals in the eyes of Wachterlander law. Therefore, the laws protecting them from crime and abuse are also the same for the majority, and basically everyone else. Under the 1946 Law on Freedom of Speech, verbal discrimination isn't banned, though most people who live here aren't discriminatory bigots.

Type of economy: Welfare capitalism, limited interventionism
National population: 931,442 (2016)
National GDP: $64.13 billion (2016)
GDP per capita: $68,850.23 (2016)

Name of Ambassador: The Honourable, Victoria Van den Berg, Wachterlander Ambassador to Yohannes
Gender of Ambassador: Female
Family members or friends present: Attorney Edgar Van den Berg (husband)
Staff: (1) Deputy Ambassador, (1) Economic Attache, (1) Tourism Attache, (4) Secretaries, (2) Senior Clerks, (5) Clerks, (6) Sanitary Personnel; Total - 20
Security: (1) DSd [Diplomatischer Schutzdienst; Diplomatic Protection Service] Lieutenant, (4) DSd Personnel; Total - 5
Weapons: (5) Heckler & Koch USP, (5) collapsible batons, (5) pepper spray, (5) tazers; Total - 5 lethal, 15 non-lethal
Other possessions worth declaring: Computers, smartphones, radios, a potted plant named Julius, crates of beer
Vehicles: (1) Bulletproofed Audi A7 executive car; (2) Regular Audi A7 executive cars

Ambassador's background: Victoria Van der Berg was born in 1976, in Kallenbroek, Wachterland. She graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science in the University of Fürstenberg in 1998, with High Honours. She took her Masters Degree in Political Science in the University of Cambridge, in the British Empire, graduating in 2002. She served the Auswärtiges Amt from there, and became Wachterland's ambassador to the Brazilian Empire from 2006 to 2016. She retired for a bit, but has now returned for service.

Any additional request(s): N/A

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory? Yohannes has already done so
♛ Fürstentum Wachterland | Principality of Wachterland ♛
Puppet of Terra Britania in the same canon universe. Basically an MT German-speaking island in the Caribbean. NS stats not used
Elections (Vote Now!) ~ Overview ~ Other Pages
NEWS: Man arrested for throwing banana peels at 43 different people in the streets of Traustadt | "No refugees!" says NPW candidate Heinrich von Ruhr in campaign; "No u" replies DAP candidate Melissa Stahlheim | Wachterland's "imperial ambitions" a "total bogus" says KDP spokesman Erik Gardner; "we're too small to have an empire, verdammte dummköpfe" he adds
"Omfg I accidentally fed Muslims pork sausages" ~ Wachterland, 2017 | Flag Waifu: Takagi-san, from Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Wachterland in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Wachterland wrote:

[ Attached ]

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Her Excellency the Prime Minister Emilia Schultze
    The Honourable Foreign Minister Henrietta Waldstein
    Her Excellency the Accredited Ambassador-Designate of Wachterland

The People of Wachterland,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of your government, and the Principality of Wachterland entrusted by electoral right upon you, good Madam, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of Her Excellency Ms Victoria Van den Berg in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Ms Van den Berg will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to Members of the Herrenhaus and the Ministers of your government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    15 OCT 2017

Dear Minister Waldstein,

Thank you for your email of 7 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Wachterland and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 10 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Principality of Wachterland Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate Her Excellency Ms Victoria Van den Berg as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Ms Van den Berg, the resources that she will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Ms Van den Berg upon her arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

The Chris Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Chris Empire » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:09 am

Name of nation: The Chris Empire (Christos)
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Mr. Paul Berber (38 years old), single and ready to mingle appropriately of course haha
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation?: Already have.
King Chris of Christos/ The Chris Empire
"United by Faith, Peace and Country"
Factbooks - Embassy Application

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Christos in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:07 am

The Chris Empire wrote:

[ Attached ]

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    The Excellency President of Christos
    The Right Honourable Premier of Christos
    His Excellency the Accredited Ambassador-Designate of Christos

The Peoples of Christos,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of your government, and the Chris Empire entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mr Paul Berber in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Berber will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Members of Congress and the Ministers of your government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    27 OCT 2017

Dear Minister Friar,

Thank you for your email of 18 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Christos and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 21 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Empire of Christos Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate His Excellency Mr Paul Berber as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Berber, the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Berber upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Name of nation: Ninth Republic of Hiram Land
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Josiah Johnson
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: You did apply for my embassy programme.
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

AHSCA
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 08, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby AHSCA » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Name of nation: The United Island States of AHSCA
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Suna (female, age 29), her wife (or partner) Valora (female, age 27) daughter Yuu (female, age 11)
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Embassy Isle is open for your application!

Isentran
Attaché

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Isentran » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:21 pm

Name of nation:
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Albrun Harax, age 42, with wife
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Your embassy in our nation has already been approved!

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Hiram Land in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Hiram Land wrote:

[ Attached ]

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the President Ziggmanster
    The Honourable Minister Alexandria Mwoff
    His Excellency the Accredited Ambassador-Designate of Hiram Land

The People of Hiram Land,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of your government, and the Republic of Hiram Land entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mr Josiah Johnson in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Johnson will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to Honourable Members of the Hiram Land Parliament and the Ministers of your government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    5 NOV 2017

Dear Minister Mwoff,

Thank you for your email of 24 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Hiram Land and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 29 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Republic of Hiram Land Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate His Excellency Mr Josiah Johnson as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Johnson, the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Johnson upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Kannadrickium
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:18 pm

Kannadrickenium has changed its name to Kannadrickium.
Can you make that change in your embassy program thanks.
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of AHSCA in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:34 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    Her Royal Highness the Duchess Marcella Villa
    The Honourable Minister Noir VinoCacao
    The Honourable Speaker Mikela Olaf

The Peoples of AHSCA,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Royal Highness’ government, and the United Island States of AHSCA entrusted by electoral right upon Your Royal Highness, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by Your Royal Highness, of Her Excellency Ms Suna in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Ms Suna will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Members of Congress and the Ministers of Your Royal Highness’ government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    8 NOV 2017

Dear Minister Noir VinoCacao,

Thank you for your email of 24 October 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between AHSCA and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 30 October 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: United Island States of AHSCA Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate Her Excellency Ms Suna as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Ms Suna, the resources that she will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Ms Suna upon her arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Leonnia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leonnia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 pm

COMMONWEALTH OF LEONNIA

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
"Libertas Quæ Sera Tamen"

To: the Government of Yohannes.

The Commonwealth of Leonnia expresses its interest in the Yohannes Realm for the construction and establishment of friendly diplomatic relations by building embassies and consulates under our countries towards better diplomatic and commercial relations and if even possible a lasting alliance in the future. Over the years Yohannes has always been seen by good looks among citizens and through this letter, the dream of expanding their business or attracting foreign capital will be realized.

Leonnia has always been a nation open to trade and friendly relations since the earliest reports about us, being a liberal enough people in every sense, progressive and quite modern yet with respect to their traditions, having its main values as the work, the family and respect. We want to increase our trading radius and make prosperous alliances and use diplomacy instead of war to unite in favor of the business and the general benefits of the two nations.

Therefore, we ask you to accept our embassy request that is attached not only to merchant benefits to our peoples but to building an alliance and thus being able to become friendly nations for the development of a better world through diplomacy.

Name of nation: Commonwealth of Leonnia.
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [X], consulate-general [], embassy [X]
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Leonnardo Storpa, 47.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: N/A.
NOTE: We kindly ask that you use a residence of the state located in Yohannes, near the city center.

Laeral
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Laeral » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:11 am

Laeralian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Ministre Laeralien des Affaires Ètrangères
絲綢之鄉民國外交部

From: Marie-Claire Beringer, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Allied Provinces of Laeral
To: The Hon. Margaret Rose Larsson, 1st Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme, Nineteen Countries of Yohannes
Subject: Embassy Application

Dear Madam-
On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Allied Provinces of Laeral, it is my pleasure to announce that we have decided to establish an embassy in the Realm of Yohannes. This embassy is initially intended to facilitate trade between our two nations, including exports of Laeralian goods such as fine textiles, electronic equipment, and cultural goods, as well as serving to facilitate the activities of Laeralian tourists in your nation. However, it is our most sincere hope that this embassy will come to serve as a powerful reminder of the bonds of friendship between our two nations, and a cornerstone of our diplomatic relations.

The decision to establish a Laeralian embassy in Yohannes was made in response to your generous establishment of an embassy in Laeralsford, as well as the great interest many of our officials have in your system of government. Our two nations share many values, such as democracy, diplomacy rather than military conflict, and free trade. It is with those values in mind that we wish to bring our two nations closer together. Emmanuel Liu has been appointed as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Allied Provinces of Laeral to the Nineteen Countries of Yohannes. He has my greatest trust and confidence as he assumes the roles and duties of this esteemed position. We have attached our embassy application below, as well as the application for three consulates in various Yohannesian cities. We have additionally attached a document explaining Laeral's exports which could be sold in the Yohannesian market.

Additionally, some members of the Laeralian legislature have expressed interest in sending a delegation to observe the procedure and debates of the Electoral College and Parliament of Yohannes. Several individuals among our legislature, including Speaker Meng of the General Assembly, have followed the online Electoral Hansard and Debates with interest, and there are some Delegates and Representatives who would like to lead a delegation to observe these in person. Kindly convey information regarding an opportunity to do so via your Laeralsford embassy. This would mark an important opportunity for cultural exchange between our two nations, and I hope that it will be able to proceed.

Cordially yours,
Marie-Claire Beringer
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Allied Provinces of Laeral

Name of nation: Allied Provinces of Laeral
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Emmanuel Liu, 45 year-old male, wife Liu Pei-shan, age 46.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: already established.

Name of nation: Laeral
Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [X], consulate-general [], embassy [], located within the Andréasson Ambassadorial District of the Kingdom of Alexandria.
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Claire Le Meur, female, age 39. No family present.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Already established.

Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [X], consulate-general [], embassy [], located in the Casper Ambassadorial District of the Regency of Lindblum.
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Daniel Thill, male, age 58, wife Nicole Thill-Arend present as well.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme: Already established.

Type of mission (tick one): Consulate [X], consulate-general [], embassy [] located in the Falador Ambassadorial District of the Kingdom of Burmecia
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]: Ko Tsung-han, male, age 57. No family present.

Name of agency/business/entity: Various private and state-owned corporation within Laeral.
Nation of origin: Allied Provinces of Laeral
Which type of goods or service do you wish to sell to us, and export to Yohannes?
Laeral's exports include:
-Textiles, especially fine silks suitable for fine occasions, as well as lower-quality designs.
-Small ships, although we generally lack the capacity to create larger freighters.
-Fine porcelains.
-Cultural artifacts, especially fine calligraphy, literature, cinema, and artwork.
-Computers and other electronic goods and components.
-Fine tea, suitable for the luxury market, as well as certain fine foods.
Any further comments or inquiries? We would be interested in hearing what goods Yohannes could provide for the Laeralian market. Our imports include pharmaceuticals and foodstuffs, but we are open to hearing about other Yohannesian exports.
Last edited by Laeral on Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Second Allied Provinces of Laeral: A Chinese-inspired semi-presidential democracy, grappling with the legacy of French colonial rule.
Author of Issue #808, Big Trouble in Little Dàguó, and Issue #971, Ambassadors Inextraordinary

Petroburgh
Secretary

Founded: Nov 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Petroburgh » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:10 am

The Republic of Petroburgh
Republiken Pederstaden ● Republikej ë Petroburgh

ATTENTION!! THIS IS A GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATION PRIVY TO ONLY THE PETROBURGHIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY, THE OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTER, AND THE GOVERNMENT OF VIETNAM
UPPMÄRKSAMHET!! DETTA ÄR EN REGERINGSKOMMUNIKATION PRIVIG FÖR ATT ENHET DEN PEDERSTADENSKE UDENLANDS MINISTERIET, PRIME MINISTEREN, OCH YOHANNES REGERING
UPERTESGENHETTE!! DEJS EET ON REGERINGSCOMMUNIKENER PRIVIG AV ENHEJD DA PETROBURGHIEN LANDSMINISTRI, DA PRIEMINISTRIT, ET DA JOHANS RIKEJS REGERING

Full name of nation: The Republic of Petroburgh
Commonly known as: Petroburgh
Head of State/Head of Government: Prime Minister Therëse Jullien
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Foreign Minister Henri Valdevëres

Type of government: Parliamentary Republic
Do your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? Yes
If not, why is that? N/A

Type of economy: Regulated Capitalism with Some State Owned Businesses Competing
National population: 24,049,725
National GDP: 239 billion krona
GDP per capita: 47,844 krona

Name of Ambassador: Erik Joergensen
Family nembers or friends present: Lina (Wife Age 31)
Staff: 5
Security: 2
Weapons (include number): Will not be armed; passive security only
Other possessions worth declaring: None at this time
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 2 Toyota Camrys and a Toyota Sequoia

Ambassador's background: Doctorate of Sciences in Political Affaires from Trespilen University. 5 years as a foreign service officer. Is highest ranking Petroburghian diplomat currently within the Realm of Yohannes.

Any additional request(s): None at this time

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory? You have already done so

Rexzich City
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rexzich City » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:56 am

Name of nation:The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City
Name of diplomatic plenipotentiary [with age and gender, and family if present]:Astraea Flowers, 24, Female, None.
Would you like for us to establish an embassy or consulate in your nation? If yes, please provide a link to your embassy or consulate programme:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

We would like to note that we do not utilize embassies in the traditional sense. Rexzich 'embassies' are IMRC outpost which are in fact manned by members of the Krimzon Guard(military). This does not mean that we will not abide by your restrictions however. This also does not change the diplomatic nature of our mission, but we would like to clarify this. Please be sure to inform us if this presents any difficulties.

Warmest regards, Trace Ashenway
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate!"
-Shift

International Military Relations Center-IMRC(Embassy Program)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429126

St.Jimmy Class Library Ship sets sail!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429967

Rexzich Worldbank(RXWB)
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=470491

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Isentran in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:09 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency Marcus Karius
    The Right Honourable Natasha Fortian
    The Honourable Erina al-Ahmadi

The People of Isentran,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and the Federal Republic of Isentran entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mr Albrun Harax in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Harax will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to Members of the Senate and the Ministers of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    27 NOV 2017

Dear Minister Erina al-Ahmadi,

Thank you for your email of 4 November 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Isentran and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom you also wrote on the matter.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 13 November 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Federal Republic of Isentran Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate His Excellency Mr Albrun Harax as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity, in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Harax, the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Harax upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:36 pm

This communique is delivered to the Yohannesian Embassy Program on behalf of the Grand Duke of Nova Capile and the Foreign Ministry.

Greetings, esteemed and noble Empire. We have long respected your grand Confederation and its procession of august leaders. Thus, to coincide with the unveiling of our new Embassy Program, we have decided to extend the olive branch to your nation and usher in a new era of cooperation and prosperity between our empires.

Your rulers' statecraft, wisdom, and virtue is admired by all of us here in the Capilean government. The diplomatic skill of your officials is renowned throughout our nation. And your flourishing finances are the envy of all of many a Capilean economist.

Noble leaders of the Confederation, we humbly ask that you accept our proposed offer of an embassy exchange between our two nations (see attached the appropriate form). It is our sincere hope that our two cultures can come to terms and begin a long and storied friendship.

Witness the hand and seal of the Grand Duke:

Full name of nation: The Grand Duchy of Nova Capile
Commonly known as: Nova Capile/Capile
Head of State: Grand Duke Klaus I
Head of Government: Chancellor Wilhelm Knott
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Kalvin Englebert

Type of government: Federated Constitutional Monarchy
Do your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation? No
If not, why is that? These minorities are virtually non-existent

Type of economy: Largely free market regulated by the government
National population: ~2,000,000,000
National GDP: ~90,000,000,000,000ℛℳ
GDP per capita: ~45,000ℛℳ

Name of Ambassador: Oswald Reichenburg
Family members or friends present: None
Staff: Military, Scientific, and Cultural Attachés
Security: Security Chief and 8 Security Guards
Weapons (include number): 6 SMGs and 8 semi-automatic pistols
Other possessions worth declaring: N/A
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 2 bullet-proof Vision Mercedes-Maybach Cabriolet 6's

Ambassador's background: Graduated from Saxtonburg University with a doctorate in Political Science. Served briefly within the Foreign Ministry before being appointed Consul of the Capilean Consulate in Hamburg, Germany. After distinguished service during a hostage crisis, Reichenburg was promoted and reassigned as the Ambassador to Austria. After suffering a heart attack, he requested a leave of service, which was granted. He has now fully recuperated and has been reassigned as the potential Ambassador to Alexandria.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory? Yes
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Mervay
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:28 pm

Full name of nation: Kingdom of Mervay
Commonly known as: Mervay
Head of State: Queen Callista First
Head of Government: Prime Minister Marco Dalmatti
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Fiorenzzo Barteli

Type of government: Parlamentary Monarchy
Do your government protect the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if it is] minorities in your nation?: yes
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: mix economy
National population: 87 million
National GDP: 7.57 trillon
GDP per capita: 86.982 albats average
50.872 the 10% poorest.
138.992 the 10% richest

Name of Ambassador: Lorena Bartelone
Gender of Ambassador: Female
Family nembers or friends present: Her Daugther
Staff: 25
Security: 15
Weapons (include number): 15 Sig Sauer P226 and 5 FN P90
Other possessions worth declaring: 10 Millons of albats (Our currency) and the package of the ambassador and his daugther
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 3 Skoda Octavia

Ambassador's background: Miss Bartelone come from a middle class family in the suburbs of our capital,she on the age of 15 gained a scholarship to attend to the Saint-Illiana Academy the best school of the country and become the pressident of the debate club and the student council during her school time. During it's 30's she has become one of the diplomatic experts in country.

Any additional request(s):if it's possible if our Embassy can be in Vilmar or Andreasson.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory?: yes our Ministry of Foreign Affairs we will contact you

Radimostan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Radimostan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 am

Full name of nation: Federative Republic of Radimostan
Commonly known as: Radimostan
Head of State: President Villiam Zeintek
Head of Government: Premier Anna Jizcova
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Ms. Štefánie Pecháčeková

Type of government: Federal Semi-Presidential Republic
Is there any law in your nation which protects the rights of racial, religious, and LGBT [if they are] minorities? Yes
If not, why is that?

Type of economy: Market Economy
National population: 58,000,000
National GDP: 2,555,248,000,000
GDP per capita: 44,056

Name of Ambassador: Mr. Samuel Staněk
Gender of Ambassador: Malw
Family nembers or friends present: Julia Staňková (Wife), Andrea Staňková (daughter)
Staff: 15
Security: 5
Weapons (include number): 5x P-88 Pistol
Other possessions worth declaring: N/A
Vehicles (a maximum of five vehicles, no more than two armed or armored): 3x SUV

Ambassador's background: Former consul recently promoted to a rank of Ambassador.

Do you wish for us to open an embassy inside your nation's territory? Yes

THE IN-CHARACTER NAME IS RADITIA, NOT RADIMOSTAN

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Embassy of Leonnia in Yohannes

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:33 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    His Excellency the Prime Minister Edward Wildhead
    His Excellency the Accredited Ambassador-Designate of Leonnia
    The Honourable Speaker of the House William Act

The People of Leonnia,

Being desirous to see without interruption the representation at My court of the interests of Your Excellency’s government, and the Commonwealth of Leonnia entrusted by electoral right upon Your Excellency, I have judged it expedient to receive the accreditation, by your government, of His Excellency Mr Leonnardo Storpa in the character of your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in my kingdom Alexandria, and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me.

Having already seen with certainty your government’s fervour and tenacity for the cause of democracy and equal rights, I doubt not that Mr Storpa will have an agreeable stay in our nation state in such a manner as to merit our government’s assent and esteem, and to prove himself worthy of this new mark of your confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Members of Parliament and the Ministers of Your Excellency’s government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

GARNET A

Electorate of Oberluizen
    9 MAR 2017

Dear Prime Minister Edward Wildhead,

Thank you for your email of 22 November 2017 in support of a motion calling for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between Leonnia and the nineteen countries of the Yohannesian continent. I am also responding on behalf of the Rt Hon Chancellor Annabelle Thorndon-Stevensonn and the Rt Hon First Lord of the Advisory Council Hilda Von und Zu Hartjenstein to whom you also wrote on the matter.

Following on the discussion and meeting held by our respective diplomats behind the scene over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their final assent on 14 December 2017, Parliamentary Motions — Foreign Nation State Issues: Commonwealth of Leonnia Diplomatic Mission, which produced a number of stipulations. I am pleased to say that the Executive Council has now responded to those stipulations. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Collegian and Parliamentary Hansard website shortly.

Parliament has also received, with good faith, the letter of credence for your Ambassador; a good and charitable accreditation to officiate His Excellency Mr Leonnardo Storpa as your Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary. I would like to clarify that the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council do acknowledge the international principle of diplomatic sanctity, in accordance with the General Assembly resolution Diplomat Protection Act. My office will advise on, and provide for Mr Storpa, the resources that he will require for the additional learning and understanding of the Unity Law.

The Office of Embassy and Consulate Establishment will shortly deliver your diplomatic immunity missives, which can be used immediately by Mr Storpa upon his arrival.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information