NATION

PASSWORD

How would Femi do in your nation?(revised)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Femifascism
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

How would Femi do in your nation?(revised)

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 am

Name: Femi
Appearance: Pretty white foxgirl in armored black bikini and dark cloak
Politics: Autocratic fascism
Description: Autocratic female ruler of a mythical empire inhabited by foxgirls, and a musician and singer. Femi is skilled in ice magic and often uses it for defense when attacked. She can also heal herself and others if the damage taken is not too severe. She is smart and understands human languages very well. Femi's main weakness is that without magic she would be vulnerable to everything and she hates mosquitoes. She also hates soap opera and milk.
Last edited by Femifascism on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Svenskis
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Svenskis » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:22 am

She would probably be assimilated by Borg Drones from the Svenskisite Borg Party. They would be very interested in her skills.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:28 am

Svenskis wrote:She would probably be assimilated by Borg Drones from the Svenskisite Borg Party. They would be very interested in her skills.

Thank you.

Waterlords
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Waterlords » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:28 am

Femifascism wrote:Name: Femi
Appearance: Pretty foxgirl in armored bikini and dark cloak
Description: Autocratic female ruler of a mythical empire inhabited by foxgirls, and a musician and singer. Femi is skilled in ice magic and often uses it for defense when attacked. She can also heal herself and others if the damage taken is not too severe. She is smart and understands human languages very well.

If Femi learns how to speak Waterlordian in a very short time, due to his special skills in ice magic and being so hot, she will be recruited to the Waterlords Secret and Not-Secret Ninjas Agency to train the Water benders to do some Ice Magics. Femi will be a great help to the FAFW and will be paid highly, and just like other valuable people in Waterlords, Femi will be given a new island / territory to rule.

Aquilinia
Senator

Founded: Feb 05, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Aquilinia » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:31 am

Two versions:

If she came to Aquilinia as a tourist (undercover): People would be very much interested in her strange outfit, but she would be treated as any other tourist and warmly welcomed.

If she came on a state visit (as ruler): Grand Empress Felicia (herself a nekomimi) would be happy to welcome Femi as a guest, and treat her with all courtesy. Also, she'd try to maybe get an alliance out of her, and maybe even become friends.
Etat Liber Aquilini - Freistaat Aquilinien - Free State of Aquilinia
Libertas et Unitas - Freiheit und Einheit - Freedom and Unity

Empress: Lucille II of the House of Silvanus Aquili
Consul: Dr. Zoé Metelli

Proud member of Esvanovia
Formerly of Sondria

Rafu
Envoy

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rafu » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:57 am

Femi, upon arrival and detection by the authorities, would be taken into custody and experimented upon. As there are no native non-human sentient species within the borders of the nation, the chance to study such a strange lifeform would be seized immediately. After several years of experiments and vivisection, any remains not claimed by the scientists would be shipped back to your nation.

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:59 am

Waterlords wrote:If Femi learns how to speak Waterlordian in a very short time, due to her special skills in ice magic and being so hot, she will be recruited to the Waterlords Secret and Not-Secret Ninjas Agency to train the Water benders to do some Ice Magics. Femi will be a great help to the FAFW and will be paid highly, and just like other valuable people in Waterlords, Femi will be given a new island / territory to rule.

Aquilinia wrote:Two versions:

If she came to Aquilinia as a tourist (undercover): People would be very much interested in her strange outfit, but she would be treated as any other tourist and warmly welcomed.

If she came on a state visit (as ruler): Grand Empress Felicia (herself a nekomimi) would be happy to welcome Femi as a guest, and treat her with all courtesy. Also, she'd try to maybe get an alliance out of her, and maybe even become friends.

Thank you all!

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:06 am

Rafu wrote:Femi, upon arrival and detection by the authorities, would be taken into custody and experimented upon. As there are no native non-human sentient species within the borders of the nation, the chance to study such a strange lifeform would be seized immediately. After several years of experiments and vivisection, any remains not claimed by the scientists would be shipped back to your nation.

...That is rather scary.

Maineiacs
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maineiacs » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:09 am

If she can sing and dance, she'd become a big star on Maineiacs City's theater circuit.
Economic:-8.12 Social:-7.59 Moral Rules:5 Moral Order:-5
Muravyets: Maineiacs, you are brilliant, too! I stand in delighted awe.
Sane Outcasts:When your best case scenario is five kilometers of nuclear contamination, you know someone fucked up.
Geniasis: Christian values are incompatible with Conservative ideals. I cannot both follow the teachings of Christ and be a Republican. Therefore, I choose to not be a Republican.
Galloism: If someone will build a wall around Donald Trump, I'll pay for it.
Bottle tells it like it is
add 6,928 to post count

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:12 am

Maineiacs wrote:If she can sing and dance, she'd become a big star on Maineiacs City's theater circuit.

Thank you.

Umbreria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Umbreria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 am

Umbreria has no problem with sentient non-humans. Neko, Kitsune and so forth are just fine by us. Fascists, however, bug the living crap out of us. We are a democratic people and have no use for a lady with autocratic intentions.

Upon arrival, Femi would be treated with a cool, cautious respect and a small degree of suspicion. Some would be protesting the idea of letting such a person set foot on Umbrerian lands, but most would feel that, so long as she broke no laws, nothing should be done.

If she was respectful and polite to the locals, she would probably have a decent time. She would be invited to meet the President and Congress, and would also be asked by the local universities and colleges to speak on the issue of magic. Healing magic would be an especially key issue, as it would be seen as potentially useful for hospitals and ambulance crews.

In all, her stay would be pleasant if not especially bright, and she would leave quietly and as safe as she came.
Last edited by Umbreria on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction."

- Shylock, 'The Merchant of Venice', Act II, Scene I.

The chrisman union
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 13, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The chrisman union » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:17 am

As a tourist, she would be welcomed, and treated just as any tourist would be, with compassion and maybe offered a tour of the area's rainforests. She would be treated also with some curiosity, as catgirls are rarities in the Union. In terms of a state visit, she would be view with slight suspicion. Fascism, especially autocratic fascism, is seen as a terrible evil in the Union, and her political views would earn her distrust amongst most members of the government.
Embassy
The Allied Nations of the Chrisman Union (ANCU)
Leader: President Christian Veldt
Armed forces: 900,000
Population: 340,000,000
Government type: Liberal Social Democracy
Shebu wrote: 9 out of 10 times when you have a Ak47 pointed at you, you pay attention.

North Defese wrote:If I had a nickle and the head of everyone who called me [Defense], I'd be rich, and thrown in prison for all the mutliated corpses strewn about my house.

Tunizcha wrote:Never get in a staring contest with a cat. Even if you win, you still lose, because you just spent 5 minutes staring at a cat.

Canadai wrote:In Canadai, the vertically impaired are treated as equal citizens, and given ladders by the government.

Niur wrote:Lets all just get brain transplants to shark bodies.
Defcon: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:18 am

run into the second family and end up have sex with them
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:22 am

:shock:

Kyuria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyuria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 am

Before ever steeping foot across the border a mob of citizens would bear her off in a grand parade to the capital, where she would be given a tour through the famous sky streets and of the tallest skyscrapers imaginable. After ward, she would be taken to the capital area, the first foreigner to ever get so far. There, a massive rave party may or may not break out, chances are highest on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. After that, she'd be given a tour a the capital district, and the Armageddon missiles also conveniently located. Then a big diplomatic meeting/party would be called on the spot. From there, pretty much anything can happen,...

68% Chance of getting her own town.

35% having a food item named after her.

23% Chance of getting a B-747 as a present.

Slight 8% chance of going MIA for a while. For,... reasons,...
Why must I be the only one who can be reasonable in the face of chaos?

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:26 am

Femifascism wrote::shock:

they have a wolfgirl married to the group and been with other foxgirls

Umbreria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Umbreria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 am

Whose was that in response to? Keep in mind, in some NS cultures a Kitsune is little more than a sex object.
"The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction."

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:30 am

*sighs*
Thank you all.

Sarzonia
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 22, 2004
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarzonia » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 am

I OOCly consider her a Godmode, so I'd ignore her presence in Sarzonia.
First WCC Grand Slam Champion
NSWC Hall of Fame Inductee (post-World Cup 25)
Former WLC President. He/him/his.

Our trophy case and other honours; Our hosting history

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 am

Umbreria wrote:

Whose was that in response to? Keep in mind, in some NS cultures a Kitsune is little more than a sex object.

ooc long with being used as slave or hunted down and killed

Umbreria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Umbreria » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 am

Okay, then, because really, I thought mine was fairly normal. She's a foreign leader, and she was treated as such, even if she was not completely trusted.

Selegnia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Selegnia » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 am

I think she would join the army as Captain (due to her skills and the lack of an eye), and if she isn't killed she could retire as general and have an important role in the government.
Last edited by Selegnia on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prevania
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Prevania » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 am

Femifascism wrote:Name: Femi
Appearance: Pretty foxgirl in armoured bikini and dark cloak
Description: Autocratic female ruler of a mythical empire inhabited by foxgirls, and a musician and singer. Femi is skilled in ice magic and often uses it for defense when attacked. She can also heal herself and others if the damage taken is not too severe. She is smart and understands human languages very well.

Arriving at an aerohaven in Prevania, she will instantly arouse the interest of Prevanian scientists, both civilian and military. Thus, Prevanian Ministry of Internal Security troops will attempt to take her into custody "for her own protection".

Given her temperament, she will probably resist the attempts of the Prevanians, using her skills on the seconded Air Marines. She will easily subdue/kill the section of troops sent to bring her in. However, at this point, various Prevanian citizens will intervene. Hundreds of LDF reservists will pull their assault rifles from their baggage and commence firing. It is also probable that some present will have heavier armament, from light machine guns to anti-tank missile launchers. Should it be needed, the aerohaven military liaison officer will be able to call in support from the local artillery battery.

In the final analysis, unless she likes being a human guinea pig, she is unlikely to last very long.
Prevania (MT)
Presenting Kriegmoglichkeiten International for all your mercenary and deniable strike needs, as well as raw materials. As a special discount, if you quote this, you will receive 5% off all purchases.

For the very best in airship design, visit The Guild of Prevanian Airship Manufacturers
Member of: IASEN, the Conglomerate

LDF Activation Status: 5
Defcon: 1

Prevania Wiki (MT)

Please note, all characters appearing in these posts are fictitious. Resemblances to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
Any opinions expressed by these posts may not necessarily reflect the opinions of the person behind them.
Prevania (FT)

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:42 am

Kyuria wrote:Before ever steeping foot across the border a mob of citizens would bear her off in a grand parade to the capital, where she would be given a tour through the famous sky streets and of the tallest skyscrapers imaginable. After ward, she would be taken to the capital area, the first foreigner to ever get so far. There, a massive rave party may or may not break out, chances are highest on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. After that, she'd be given a tour a the capital district, and the Armageddon missiles also conveniently located. Then a big diplomatic meeting/party would be called on the spot. From there, pretty much anything can happen,...

68% Chance of getting her own town.

35% having a food item named after her.

23% Chance of getting a B-747 as a present.

Slight 8% chance of going MIA for a while. For,... reasons,...

Thank you!

Femifascism
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Femifascism » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:45 am

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information