NATION

PASSWORD

Fate of your citizens in Provisional America:

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 14, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:05 am

Greto wrote:Name-Franklin Soap
Age-28
Sex (don't say, "yes, please")-Male
Religion-Christian
Country of origin-Greto
Immigration, Business, or Tourism-Immigration
Race-White
State or Territory being visited-Texas
Luggage:Clothes, electronics
Politics-Independent
Criminal Record? No Criminal Record
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single):Straight/Single
Traveling alone or with family? Alone
National View of the Pentagram Bloc:Neutral
Language (s)-English,Russian,German, and Slavic

Based upon his information, Mr. Soap is easily granted a visa to enter the country and work there. He ends up running a computer store in Austin.
My politics have shifted somewhat leftward, but my nation so far hasn't quite moved as far to the left.
I don't date. Why should I? Too many foodie calls happening.
"Then why do you alter the Law to suit yourselves? In a thousand ways, you have perverted not only Moses, but the Nazarene, and you have done so ever since the blasphemous Paul of Tarsus said, 'Christ is the end of the Law.' You are neither Hebrew nor Galilean, but opportunists!" - Julian by the late, great Gore Vidal

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:07 am

Rumbria wrote:Name- Doctor Gerald Veinstraich
Age- 46
Sex (don't say, "yes, please")- Having me some right now
Religion- Atheist
Country of origin- Rumbria
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Business, potential immigration
Race- Black Rumbrian (Tall, predominantly Rumbrian features, yet very dark skin as opposed to the usual pale)
State or Territory being visited- WY
Luggage: A variety of suits, several labcoats, a laptop and blackberry
Politics- Mostly apolitical
Criminal Record? N/A
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Bisexual, married to a woman
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: No real opinion
Language (s)- Rumbrian, English

The Doctor is watched constantly by the FBI, but otherwise left alone. The Bureau's main interest is to prevent biological terrorism.
My politics have shifted somewhat leftward, but my nation so far hasn't quite moved as far to the left.
"Then why do you alter the Law to suit yourselves? In a thousand ways, you have perverted not only Moses, but the Nazarene, and you have done so ever since the blasphemous Paul of Tarsus said, 'Christ is the end of the Law.' You are neither Hebrew nor Galilean, but opportunists!" - Julian by the late, great Gore Vidal

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:09 am

Threlizdun wrote:Name- Sarah Lelliseth
Age- 26
Sex (don't say, "yes, please")- Female
Religion- Neopagan
Country of origin- Threlizdun
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Tourism
Race- Scandinavian
State or Territory being visited- Whatever place currently offers the best cultural experiance
Luggage: Books, clothes, laptop, music player, flute, pet supplies, and puppy Shelly
Politics- Anarcho-Syndicalist
Criminal Record? None
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Bisexual. Travelling with boyfriend.
Traveling alone or with family? Travelling with boyfriend.
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Never heard of it
Language (s)- Dutch, French, Spanish, Russian, and English

Ms. Lelliseth ends up in a commune in Northern California, not far from San Francisco.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 am

Name- Satori Ivanov
Age- 38
Religion- Protestant Christian
Country of origin- Rupudska
Race- Mutant (Ability to read minds, power is automatic, as in there IS no off switch), otherwise, Ukranian/German.
State or Territory being visited- Texas
Luggage: A few techno thriller novels, hunting guides
Politics- Republican
Criminal Record? None
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight, married
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Indifferent
Language (s)- Ukranian, English, Russian, German.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:11 am

Xarithis wrote:Name- General Xithis Varos
Age- 43
Sex (don't say, "yes, please")- Male
Religion- Varos Xarithian
Country of origin- Empire of Xarithis (Formerly of the Kingdom of Varos, before Unification of Xarithian States)
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Immigration - Uneasy with his brother's (Emperor Garrith Varos) power grab.
Race- Varos Xarithian(Similar to Caucasian)
State or Territory being visited- New York
Luggage: Civilian clothes, Books on Pre-Civil War Xarithis, Ceremonial General's Sword, various miscellaneous items
Politics- Centrist
Criminal Record? None
Diseases? Minor Respiratory infection from Xarithian Pollution; Did not hinder military career, so we assume it is inconsequential.
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single):Straight/Widower
Traveling alone or with family? Alone.
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Unknown
Language (s)- English, Modern Xarithian, Ancient Xarithian, Spanish, Korean(though not fluently)

General Varos is granted political asylum and also interviewed by the Defense Intelligence Agency for possible information that they can get from the defector.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:13 am

The Adrian Empire wrote:Image
Name- Johnathan Quintus Pleblecii
Age- 54 (biologically he is and looks about 30 due to anti-aging treatment)
Sex- Male
Religion- Orthodox Adrian Christian (Close to Catholic)
Country of origin- The Most Serene Celestial Union of the Adrian Empire
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Business (He is a venture capitalist and investor looking for new business oppurtunities), he will stay until his business is complete or three years (the maximum time he can live outside of the Empire whilst retaining his citizenship) whichever comes first. If he is sufficiently impressed with your nation he might be convinced to stay longer.
Race- Mediterranean Caucasoid
State or Territory being visited-Whichever one contains your commercial and business capital
Luggage: 3 bags, 9 business suits, one formal tux, two casual suit, three hats, a pistol and holster (if allowed), a tobacco pipe, a bottle of Adrian wine he keeps to impress clients, several trinkets and sundries from home. A substantial amount of gold to be traded for local currency.
Politics- Laissez-Faire Capitalist, politics is just an obstacle and debating block for economics in the mind of most Adrians, he has libertarian social views
Criminal Record? None, not much is illegal in the Empire, but he like most Adrians is a straight edge
Diseases? None, genetic engineering makes him immune to almost every disease of modern man
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference: Married Heterosexual, Spouse's name is Lydia Tyronis Pleblecii
Traveling alone or with family? Alone, if he really likes the place or is tied up in business his family might join him for a time.
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: He has little concern for political blocs, so long as they don't interfere with his business
Language (s)- English (Native Language), Latin (Fluent), German, Japanese, Mandarin, French and Spanish (Adequately)

Mr. Plebecii is granted a business visa and allowed into the country without any trouble, though he does have to pay an import duty for the wine and tobacco.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:14 am

Holy Marsh wrote:Name- Alibastair Keyes
Age- 48
Sex- Male
Religion- Marshism
Country of origin- Holy Marsh
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Business. A Bishop on a mission to build the first Marshite Cathedral in the area.
Race- Human
State or Territory being visited- Washington 'state', or the territory that now encompasses it.
Luggage: Two duffel bags with missionary equipment, including scriptures.
Politics: None. His faith is all that matters.
Criminal Record: None
Diseases: None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference: Straight, wife deceased, not looking.
Traveling alone or with family: Alone.
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: No view.
Language: Common(English)

Bishop Keyes is granted foreign missionary status, and thus allowed into the country.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:19 am

Herminia wrote:

Name- My name is Erwin Verruckt, DOCTOR Erwin Verruckt
Age- 47
Sex (don't say, "yes, please")- Male... um, vhy vould somebody say "yes, please"?
Religion- Atheist, or is zat Agnostic
Country of origin- Herminia
Race- Deutsch
State or Territory being visited- Pennsylvania
Luggage: My uniform, my hat, a Wunderwaffe WW-5, in which I had a part in creating (it's my GREATEST creation!), my Luger P08 pistol, und a female Dolphin.
Politics- I personally wish to eventually take over Herminia und rule it as my own country!
Criminal Record? Nein
Diseases? Nein
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight!
Traveling alone or with family? I'm accompanied by ze Dolphin und two Lizardmen, vun male, vun female
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Was ist das?
Language (s)- Englisch, Deutsch, Latin

Dr. Verruckt is arrested on charges of violating animal importation laws (despite our overall libertarian bent, we're not letting folks just bring exotic animals into the country without special permission). He is deported along with his animals.

Ibasira
Envoy

Founded: Oct 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ibasira » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:19 am

Name- Kàrlo Emìlàtski
Age- 24
Religion- Bàtiskarism
Country of origin- Ibàsira
Race- White
State or Territory being visited- New England
Luggage: Clothing, Cell Phone, Wallet, Photo Camera
Politics- Nationalism
Criminal Record? No
Diseases? No
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight, Married
Traveling alone or with family? With family, his wife Ela Emìlàtski
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Don't know what it is.
Language (s)- Ibàsiran, Swedish

Name- Ela Emìlàtski
Age- 22
Religion- Bàtiskarism
Race- White
Luggage: Clothing, Cell Phone, Wallet
Politics- National Conservatism
Criminal Record? No
Diseases? No
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight, Married
Traveling alone or with family? With family, her husband Kàrlo Emìlàtski
Language (s)- Ibàsiran, Swedish, English
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I am a fat hyper fur who likes to cum on pumas
The Empire of Ibàsira.
RP Population: 45 200 000 (including slave population) 28 800 000 (excluding slave population)
Factbook of Ibàsira (under construction)
Apply for an embassy in Ibàsira
Saurisia wrote:Yes, if there's a chance that a female lizard shows up in her underwear to a merchant to sell off her clothes, I am willing to take that chance!
1. Go to 3
2. Now to 6!
3. Oopsie, 7
4. Now 9
5. Er...lets go to 8
6. You lost the game
7. Oopsie again, go to 4
8. Almost there, go to 10
9. I SAID 5!!
10.Go to 2

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 am

Spaim and Neek wrote:Name- Iago Monsiuer
Age- 44
Religion- Atheist
Country of origin- Spaim
Race- White
State or Territory being visited- Washington
Luggage: Toiletries, clothes, 24 televisions :eyebrow:
Politics- Left-wing libertarian
Criminal Record? No
Diseases? None currently
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight, single
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Neutral
Language (s)- English, Latin, French, very basic Spainish and Italian

While the 24 televisions are an extreme number, and sufficient to warrant the collection of tariffs, he is still permitted to enter the country.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 am

Anolil wrote:Name- Carl Jay McDonnell
Age- 42
Religion- None
Country of origin- Anolil
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? The two latter. He is a high ranking member of a private military contractor, and he is visiting a mining company that may be a customer.
Race- White
Luggage: A laptop and projector for a power point presentation on why the company should be chosen, clothes, and several thousand USD.
Politics- Anarchist
Criminal Record? No, though the question is invalid considering that Anolil has no laws
Diseases? No
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Single
Traveling alone or with family? With a few other people in the company
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Neutral
Language (s)- English

Federal Reserve notes are assumed to be collectors' items (the Federal Reserve Bank was abolished some time ago and the greenleaf is the present currency of the United States of America). Aside from that curiosity, Mr. McDonnell is let into the country. The CIA does take an interest, however, just in case something happens overseas.
Last edited by Provisional America on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 am

MInroz wrote:Name- Fyodor Ngabi
Age- 35
Religion- Murrmari Orthodox Christianity
Country of origin- Holy Minrozian Empire
Race- African
State or Territory being visited- Anywhere interesting
Luggage: Family luggages and his laptop
Politics- Social Liberalism
Criminal Record?none
Diseases? none
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): married with his wife Amai Jamam Ngabi
Traveling alone or with family? with family of three boys Boris, Ivaan and Turukh
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: The what!
Language (s)- Minroziin-Uru(native language), English(fluent), Arabic, Spanish and Swahili (adequatlely)

Mr. Ngabi and family end up in Arizona, where they get to see the Grand Canyon.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 am

Saurisia wrote:Name- Daniel Wagner
Age- 18
Religion- Agnostic
Country of origin- Saurisia
Race- Triceratops
State or Territory being visited- Florida (bigger chance of me seeing Dino girls in bikinis, if there's any there anyway)
Luggage: Clothes, swimming trunk, books, old VHS copy of the Land Before Time, oh, and my stuffed Triceratops toy and my Cera the Threehorn stuffed toy
Politics- Social Conservative
Criminal Record? No
Diseases? No
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight (I about girl Trikes all the time, especially Cera a female Triceratops from the Land Before Time), and single
Traveling alone or with family? Yeah, I'm traveling with my dad, kinda blows
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: What in the world is that?
Language (s)- English, I know a little bit of Latin, Spanish, and German

Some locals tanning themselves on the beach flee in terror at the approach of dinosaurs walking freely around them in southern Florida, but they calm down when a vacationing scientist explains that Triceratops are herbivores. Otherwise, it's uneventful, as dinosaurs are rare in Provisional America. Mostly, they get mentioned in the tabloids and scientific journals, and get the attention of Mesozoic academics.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:32 am

Rad roach wrote:Name-Dick Trickle
Age-16
Sex (don't say, "yes, please")-male
Religion-N/A
Country of origin-rad roach a nuclear wasteland
Immigration, Business, or Tourism?immigrtion
Race- human white
State or Territory being visited- anywhere
Luggage:N/A
Politics-N/A
Criminal Record?how do you define a crime
Diseases? does radiation poisoning count
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single):N/A
Traveling alone or with family?alone
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: N/A
Language (s)- english

After being treated by local doctors recruited by the Feds for radiation poisoning (the Centers for Disease Control are now a private foundation that works closely with the Federal Government), Mr. Trickle is given necessary medication to control the symptoms and allowed into the country (on a hardship/minor visa), where he is turned over to the county authorities for foster care.

Ferkas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ferkas » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 am

Name- Franz Karl Hedyen
Age- 24
Religion- Athiest
Country of origin- Republic of Ferkas
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Immigration
Race- Caucasion
Luggage: 1 Weeks Clothing, Laptop, $2500USD, 2 Ballpoint Pens, 50 Copies of the Communist Manifesto, 1 Colt .45, 1 3 inch switchblade
Politics- Marxist
Criminal Record? None
Diseases? Herpes
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: None
Language (s)- English, Spanish, German, Latin
Political Compass: -7.88 Economic, -4.41 Social

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 am

Rupudska wrote:Name- Satori Ivanov
Age- 38
Religion- Protestant Christian
Country of origin- Rupudska
Race- Mutant (Ability to read minds, power is automatic, as in there IS no off switch), otherwise, Ukranian/German.
Luggage: A few techno thriller novels, hunting guides
Politics- Republican
Criminal Record? None
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight, married
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Indifferent
Language (s)- Ukranian, English, Russian, German.

Ms. Ivanov is closely watched by the FBI and CIA, but is otherwise left alone and allowed to travel freely (because that is a Constitutional right).

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 am

Ibasira wrote:Name- Kàrlo Emìlàtski
Age- 24
Religion- Bàtiskarism
Race- White
Luggage: Clothing, Cell Phone, Wallet, Photo Camera
Politics- Nationalism
Criminal Record? No
Diseases? No
Traveling alone or with family? With family, his wife Ela Emìlàtski
Language (s)- Ibàsiran, Swedish

Name- Ela Emìlàtski
Age- 22
Religion- Bàtiskarism
Race- White
Luggage: Clothing, Cell Phone, Wallet
Politics- National Conservatism
Criminal Record? No
Diseases? No
Traveling alone or with family? With family, her husband Kàrlo Emìlàtski
Language (s)- Ibàsiran, Swedish, English

The Emilatskis are easily granted tourist visas and get to visit many sites in New England, including Salem, Massachusetts, the site of the infamous witch trials of 1692. They also get to see the homes of U.S. Presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, and George Herbert Walker Bush.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 am

Ferkas wrote:Name- Franz Karl Hedyen
Age- 24
Religion- Athiest
Country of origin- Republic of Ferkas
Race- Caucasion
Luggage: 1 Weeks Clothing, Laptop, $2500USD, 2 Ballpoint Pens, 50 Copies of the Communist Manifesto, 1 Colt .45, 1 3 inch switchblade
Politics- Marxist
Criminal Record? None
Diseases? Herpes
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: None
Language (s)- English, Spanish, German, Latin

Due to his herpes, Mr. Heyden is, regrettably, denied entry to the United States at this time. It is the policy of the U.S. to automatically refuse entry to anyone who has transmitted a social disease.

Moresnetujo
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Moresnetujo » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:40 am

Name- Ilir Cela
Age- 38
Religion- Atheist
Country of origin- Moresnet
Immigration, Business, or Tourism- Tourism
Race- Illyrian
Luggage- Clothes, electronic devices, copy of Das Kapital.
Politics- Communist.
Criminal Record? None **
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight and married
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: The what now?
Language (s)- Esperanto (main), Albanian (secondary), English (not fluent).

** technically none, although he was charged with sabotage (never proven) by the old, capitalist government in 2004. This record was wiped clean in 2006 after the Revolution.
My nation's name, in English, is Moresnet. Moresnetujo is an Esperanto word.
People's Republic of Moresnet - factbook.

DEFCON: [5] 4 3 2 1
Threat level: LOW

Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15

Moresnet national football team: P6 W4 D1 L1 F18 A6

The Gaian Fist
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gaian Fist » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 am

Name- Green Leaf the Eco Warrior
Age- 27
Religion- Follower of the Gaian Fist (a violent cult that worships Mother Gaia)
Country of origin- Quajienskist (The Gaian Fist suceeded recently)
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Free the animals, kill all that harm them, protect the environment, and kill all that harm it.
Race- Caucasian
State or Territory being visited- He will go wherever he is needed
Luggage: Assualt rifles, explosives, shotguns, axes, knives, swords, pistols, sniper rifles, missile launchers,and a biofuel powered tank
Politics- Radical Environmentalism
Criminal Record? In Quajienskist he has hundreds, but the police are very lazy there
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Heterosexual and engages in free love
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: If it is harmful to animals or the environment, then it must be destroyed
Language (s)- He knows English and believe he can talk to animals and nature

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:44 am

Moresnetujo wrote:Name- Ilir Cela
Age- 38
Religion- Atheist
Country of origin- Moresnet
Immigration, Business, or Tourism- Tourism
Race- Illyrian
Luggage- Clothes, electronic devices, copy of Das Kapital.
Politics- Communist.
Criminal Record? None **
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Straight and married
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: The what now?
Language (s)- Esperanto (main), Albanian (secondary), English (not fluent).

** technically none, although he was charged with sabotage (never proven) by the old, capitalist government in 2004. This record was wiped clean in 2006 after the Revolution.

Despite misgivings about his Communist views, Mr. Cela is admitted into the country. He is, however, warned that Pennsylvania, due to its recent experience of Maoist rule, is not safe for Communists to visit. New England, which he has indicated, is much safer, but if he should travel southward, he should go via New Jersey and avoid any part of the Keystone State.

Provisional America
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Provisional America » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:45 am

The Gaian Fist wrote:Name- Green Leaf the Eco Warrior
Age- 27
Religion- Follower of the Gaian Fist (a violent cult that worships Mother Gaia)
Country of origin- Quajienskist (The Gaian Fist suceeded recently)
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? Free the animals, kill all that harm them, protect the environment, and kill all that harm it.
Race- Caucasian
State or Territory being visited- He will go wherever he is needed
Luggage: Assualt rifles, explosives, shotguns, axes, knives, swords, pistols, sniper rifles, missile launchers,and a biofuel powered tank
Politics- Radical Environmentalism
Criminal Record? In Quajienskist he has hundreds, but the police are very lazy there
Diseases? None
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Heterosexual and engages in free love
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: If it is harmful to animals or the environment, then it must be destroyed
Language (s)- He knows English and believe he can talk to animals and nature

This fellow is not only barred entry into the country, he is put on a terrorist watch list and thus prevented from ever being admitted to Provisional America.

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:31 pm

Name- Rachel DeBlanc
Age- 23
Religion- Roman Catholic
Country of origin- Jordtopia
Race- Alligator, basically an Anthro version of one
State or Territory being visited- Florida
Luggage: Clothes, underwear, swimwear, books, M9 pistol, book on Alligators
Politics- Social Conservative
Criminal Record? No
Diseases? No
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): I'm a Straight Gator, AND I'm single *giggles*
Traveling alone or with family? No one else but me, as I hope on meeting some male Gators *Wink*
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Aren't Pentagrams pagan symbols?
Language (s)- English and French, I can also growl like a Gator too (I AM one, aren't I?)
Jordtopia is basically a combination of America during the early 20th century, the early stage of the Cold War, and modern America mixed together and topped off with a hint of Social Conservatism
Nation does indeed reflect my views
NOTE: I RP with a population of 1.5 billion. Keep that in mind.
One Big Ass Mistake America

Javatania
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Javatania » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Name- Mr Jacob Secura-Dreyus
Age- 21
Religion- Aethiest
Country of origin- Javatania
Race- Lakumi (ninja like natives of Javatania)
State or Territory being visited- Alabama
Luggage: Bow and arrow (if guns are allowed, what about bows and arrows?), average things you'd take on a trip, knife, leaves for herbal remedies, herbal remedy mixing kit.
Politics- Democratic
Criminal Record? Assault charges, but later found out to be wrongly charged and been given consolation money of 10,000 Uxielakumiuralakeraopies and immeadiately released from prison.
Diseases? Besides having the average cold, no
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Heterosexual (normal: man-woman)
Traveling alone or with family? No, but looking for girlfriend
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Thinks that the reigon looks pretty cool to visit and will contact Empress Skylay Secura III to join the alliance.
Language (s)- Javae (local language in Javatania), Greek, Portuguese, English, Latin, French, Mandarin, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Hindu, Arabian, German, Punjabi, Marathi, Vietnamese, Korean, Italian, Turkish, Polish, Ukrainian, Malay, Chinese, Burmese, Xiang, Marathi, Wu, Oromo, Swahili, Tibetan, Uzbek, Swedish, Bulgarian and a couple of other dialects unknown to most of the world and is particulary fluent in all the languages. (Lakumi have excellent memory and Jacob is looking for a job as professional translator.)
Last edited by Javatania on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Put your faith in the stars.

New Freedomstan
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Freedomstan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Name - 640-584
Age - 20
Sex (don't say, "yes, please") - Female
Religion - Atheist
Country of origin - New Freedomstan
Immigration, Business, or Tourism? - Tourism
Race - Caucasian
State or Territory being visited - New York
Luggage: 1 Makarov pistol, passport, clothes and 3000 dollars.
Politics - Marxist-Leninist, member of the Communist Party of New Freedomstan and the Vanguard of Leninist Youth (one of the Communist Party's militant youth organisations)
Criminal Record? Murder (later acquitted, due to the murdered being a member of the People's Fascist Front, a terrorist organisation).
Diseases? None.
Marital/Sexual Situation/Preference (e.g. gay, straight, bi, married, single): Asexual, single
Traveling alone or with family? Alone.
National View of the Pentagram Bloc: Dunno what it is, so...
Language (s) - Nefreedian, English

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information