NATION

PASSWORD

Creating You (Make Your Own Everything)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Inutoland
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:42 am

Coltarin wrote:
System-Lord Baal wrote:For giving man fire. That pissed the other gods. So Zeus tied him to a rock so an eagle can eat his liver for all eternity. I wonder what the Goa'uld version of the story is.
Is it named for giving man lots of fire? Or for getting its liver eaten?

brought fire to the earth. thats what he basically did and that is what this ship does

And there was me thinking it was an oblique, very subtle Babylon 5 reference. EAS Prometheus was the Earth ship that first made contact with the Minbari and accidentally triggered the Minbari War.
Last edited by Inutoland on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Our NS page is not entirely accurate. Please use the Factbook.
Embassy Program (MT) | MT Factbook | Culture Test (MT) | FT Factbook
Economic Left/Right: -3.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

If you want to abbreviate my nation's name, I prefer "Inu"

Andrellian Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Andrellian Isles » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:52 am

(Anonymous Islands/Hemmia/Tarkanea/Emenah here!)

ImageImageImage
Two Grulls and a banner of the Dark Union, now the banner of Andrellian Isles. I remade the legs a bit.
A group of windpined, rocky islands in the middle of a stormy sea populated by tribes of barbaric monsters. We are the wartoks of Andrellian Isles.

Bonegrinder's political program
System-Lord Baal wrote:What, do you fight within your own borders? You must conquer! Camoes for every terrain imaginable! Desert camo! Snow camo! Forest camo! Jungle camo! Grassland camo! Savanna camo! Autumn camo! Christmas tree camo! Easter camo! Garage camo! Outer space camo! Landfill camo! China shop camo! Cloud camo! Mud camo! Underwater camo! Petunia garden camo! More!

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:03 am

http://i42.tinypic.com/16a47ec.png
Full credits to my mate Inu as this is his template i have no idea what I drew except i think there like prototypes
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 am

Andrellian Isles wrote:(Anonymous Islands/Hemmia/Tarkanea/Emenah here!)

(Image)(Image)(Image)
Two Grulls and a banner of the Dark Union, now the banner of Andrellian Isles. I remade the legs a bit.

I actually love these ha ha well done :P
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Andrellian Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Andrellian Isles » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Andrellian Isles wrote:(Anonymous Islands/Hemmia/Tarkanea/Emenah here!)

(Image)(Image)(Image)

Thanks, that means a lot :D
A group of windpined, rocky islands in the middle of a stormy sea populated by tribes of barbaric monsters. We are the wartoks of Andrellian Isles.

System-Lord Baal wrote:What, do you fight within your own borders? You must conquer! Camoes for every terrain imaginable! Desert camo! Snow camo! Forest camo! Jungle camo! Grassland camo! Savanna camo! Autumn camo! Christmas tree camo! Easter camo! Garage camo! Outer space camo! Landfill camo! China shop camo! Cloud camo! Mud camo! Underwater camo! Petunia garden camo! More!

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:26 am

Andrellian Isles wrote:
Of The Arch ilands wrote:

Thanks, that means a lot :D

the Second thing looks so happy! ^_^
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Volkerprovinz
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 07, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Volkerprovinz » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:50 am

Volkerprovinz Sturmtruppen and Sturmtruppen elite.

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 am

Archian infantry Platoon {wip}

M18 Zeus {complete}

Andrellian Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Andrellian Isles » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:(Image)

(Image)

M18 Zeus {complete}

Nice, I like the camo!

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

Andrellian Isles wrote:
Of The Arch ilands wrote:(Image)

(Image)

M18 Zeus {complete}

Nice, I like the camo!

yeh i suppose I need to cammo up the Zeus aswell as my nations territory is mostly jungle and rain forests :P

System-Lord Baal
Minister

Founded: Aug 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby System-Lord Baal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:yeh i suppose I need to cammo up the Zeus aswell as my nations territory is mostly jungle and rain forests :P

What, do you fight within your own borders? You must conquer! Camoes for every terrain imaginable! Desert camo! Snow camo! Forest camo! Jungle camo! Grassland camo! Savanna camo! Autumn camo! Christmas tree camo! Easter camo! Garage camo! Outer space camo! Landfill camo! China shop camo! Cloud camo! Mud camo! Underwater camo! Petunia garden camo! More!
The Goa'uld- Self-Appointed Rulers of all Creation
At noon Elijah began to tease them. "Shout louder!" he said. "I'm sure Baal is a god! Perhaps he has too much to think about. Or maybe he has gone to the toilet. Or perhaps he's away on a trip. Maybe he's sleeping. You might have to wake him up."
(1 Kings 18:27 NIRV)
Non-WA
The Fourth Dynasty Goa'uld Empire
Population: 3,000,230,250
Military: 340,027,630
WA
Farrow-Marshal Aeronautics Corporation
Population: 41,120
Military: 102
Remember, "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

Graditora
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Graditora » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 pm

System-Lord Baal wrote:
Of The Arch ilands wrote:yeh i suppose I need to cammo up the Zeus aswell as my nations territory is mostly jungle and rain forests :P

What, do you fight within your own borders? You must conquer! Camoes for every terrain imaginable! Desert camo! Snow camo! Forest camo! Jungle camo! Grassland camo! Savanna camo! Autumn camo! Christmas tree camo! Easter camo! Garage camo! Outer space camo! Landfill camo! China shop camo! Cloud camo! Mud camo! Underwater camo! Petunia garden camo! More!

Don't forget about Night camo and the special fire camo! :lol2:
Favorite Quote: "A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge"- Thomas Carlyle
The Shadow of F7
Pronounced: "Grah-deh-tor-ah" | Now with a wiki!
Luziyca wrote:You were the one responsible for the Second Amendment.

Bafuria wrote:If I was allowed to carry I would carry a pistol with big, loud muzzle blast, something that says "I JUST SHOT YOU D:<".

Ea90 wrote:Someone knows what they want.

Romberg wrote:You do not mess with the nation with a scorpion on its flag.

Descedant of George Reed. Delaware signer of the Deceleration of Independence.

Inutoland
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Graditora wrote:

Don't forget about Night camo and the special fire camo! :lol2:

Persian rug camo... liquor store camo... legoland camo... Fantastic Voyage-esque inner body camo...
Note: Our NS page is not entirely accurate. Please use the Factbook.
Embassy Program (MT) | MT Factbook | Culture Test (MT) | FT Factbook
Economic Left/Right: -3.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

If you want to abbreviate my nation's name, I prefer "Inu"

Andrellian Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Andrellian Isles » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Don't forget blood and guts camo!

The Great Shaman Bonegrinder! Ruler of Andrellian Isles and the mightiest magic wielder in the entire world!

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Inutoland wrote:
Graditora wrote:Don't forget about Night camo and the special fire camo! :lol2:

Persian rug camo... liquor store camo... legoland camo... Fantastic Voyage-esque inner body camo...

Midget camo.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Inutoland wrote:
Graditora wrote:Don't forget about Night camo and the special fire camo! :lol2:

Midget camo.

System-Lord Baal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby System-Lord Baal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:36 pm

New Hayesalia wrote:
Inutoland wrote:

Midget camo.

Tire-skids-on-asphalt camo, plush carpet camo, brick wall camo, lady's closet camo, field of daffodils camo, darkness camo, rust camo, zombie camo, manila envelopes camo, graffiti camo.
At noon Elijah began to tease them. "Shout louder!" he said. "I'm sure Baal is a god! Perhaps he has too much to think about. Or maybe he has gone to the toilet. Or perhaps he's away on a trip. Maybe he's sleeping. You might have to wake him up."
Non-WA
WA
Remember, "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:50 pm

riiiiiight okay starting to derail the thread now guys...... as humerous as it is.

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011

Postby Coltarin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Inutoland wrote:
Coltarin wrote:brought fire to the earth. thats what he basically did and that is what this ship does

And there was me thinking it was an oblique, very subtle Babylon 5 reference. IAS Prometheus was the Earth ship that first made contact with the Minbari and accidentally triggered the Minbari War.

didn't watch the show enough to know that wow.

System-Lord Baal wrote:
New Hayesalia wrote:
Midget camo.

Tire-skids-on-asphalt camo, plush carpet camo, brick wall camo, lady's closet camo, field of daffodils camo, darkness camo, rust camo, zombie camo, manila envelopes camo, graffiti camo.

dragon camo, disco camo, pollution camo
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Saurisian gangsters, circa late 1920s:

Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Saurisisia wrote:Saurisian gangsters, circa late 1920s:

(Image)

nice and I see that you went back to your old flag
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 pm

Coltarin wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:Saurisian gangsters, circa late 1920s:

(Image)

nice and I see that you went back to your old flag

Thanks and yep, I sure did.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Coltarin wrote:
Inutoland wrote:
And there was me thinking it was an oblique, very subtle Babylon 5 reference. IAS Prometheus was the Earth ship that first made contact with the Minbari and accidentally triggered the Minbari War.

didn't watch the show enough to know that wow.

System-Lord Baal wrote:Tire-skids-on-asphalt camo, plush carpet camo, brick wall camo, lady's closet camo, field of daffodils camo, darkness camo, rust camo, zombie camo, manila envelopes camo, graffiti camo.

dragon camo, disco camo, pollution camo

CHUCK NORRIS CAMO!!!
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

System-Lord Baal
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby System-Lord Baal » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Non-WA
WA

Coltarin
Senator

Postby Coltarin » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:43 pm

System-Lord Baal wrote:(Image)

Shit, I need to get into gear I still need transport and a heavy cruser
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information