NATION

PASSWORD

Creating You (Make Your Own Everything)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:45 pm

Altamirus wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:Let me see who will win right now by taking your Defense Budgets in your Native Currency and Converting it to US Dollar which will determine who will inevitably win.

Imeriata's Defense Budget in Dollars: $4,378,601,956,613.42
Altamirus' Defense Budget in Dollars: $14,675,406,465,792.76
OMGeverynameistaken's Defense Budget in Dollars: $2,791,582,504,926.00
Phonencia's Defense Budget in Dollars: $4,414,199,857,007.00
Satirius' Defense Budget in Dollars: $3,740,304,073,233.30

Winner: Altamirus

OMGeverynameistaken is a FT wanker and Satirius knows more about military ware than I do.

Somehow my defence budget decreased to less than a tenth of a percent of my GDP. 87 billion out of a GDP of 89 trillion. I used to have a military budget that made up a tenth of my entire GDP, now look at me, I am a pussy pacifist liberaltarian (cross between liberal and libertarian) country that spends over half its budget on education and health care.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Altamirus wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:Laugh when one of them whoops your damn ass... haha

OMG and me can never meet in a field of battle, It's againist NS rules for different time period nation's to RP each other and Sat know more about military equipment that I do.

Its not against rules, I once tried to get Saurisa to start a war with me (explained as some kind of lulzy computer simulation of a possible war).
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

@Fashiontopia
As Alt himself pointed out, there would be no contest between them and me, simply because I can flatten their planet from orbit while contemptuously swatting aside their pitiful nuclear missile attacks. Assuming they're all MT, in any case.

Further, even in MT, not many people base their budget upon calculators. Because they're stupid.

@Imertia
Funny thing, the Swedes lost that war.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:51 pm

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:@Imertia

Of course they did, they invaded Russia which is the most stupid military mistake that anyone can make! however they surely outdressed the pitiful Russians!
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Imeriata wrote:
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:@Imertia

Of course they did, they invaded Russia which is the most stupid military mistake that anyone can make! however they surely outdressed the pitiful Russians!

But the Battle of Poltava took place in the Ukraine. I'm not sure it was even technically part of Russia at that point.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:08 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:Nicksyllvania's Defense Budget in Dollars: $55,380,473,587,635.12

I declare war on all of above

and here I thought we were all good chums...
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:Nicksyllvania's Defense Budget in Dollars: $55,380,473,587,635.12

Nick's Defense Budget: $55,380,473,587,635.12

Saurisia's Defense Budget: $4,386,883,095,815.22

:(

*Slinks away*
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

Ramsetia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:18 pm

I'm not even going to comment on this. Aside from the prior comment, of course.
Our national Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30197
Our Standard Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Our FT-specific Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47987&start=0
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:and I have 0% taxation ololol

but this is NS

I have lower taxes.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 pm

but this is NS

ACtually you only have a defense budget of 23,889,211,740,514.90 Dollars... so I don't know where you're getting those stats from, even though you still defeat all...
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Fashiontopia wrote:

but this is NS

ACtually you only have a defense budget of 23,889,211,740,514.90 Dollars... so I don't know where you're getting those stats from, even though you still defeat all...

Some people don't play to what the calculators say, Fash. Or they play to an outdated version of their calculator. I KNOW any attempt to use a calculator with my nation would be way out, since I RP with less then half the population present on my NS feed
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:42 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:ACtually you only have a defense budget of 23,889,211,740,514.90 Dollars... so I don't know where you're getting those stats from, even though you still defeat all...

currency exchange

but really this is offtopic and just proof that calculators are silly

All my estimates are off of Absolution - NSTracker... I never setter for anything less... especially NSEconomy which runs SOOOO slow...
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Albrante
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:03 am

Fashiontopia wrote:
New Nicksyllvania wrote:currency exchange

but really this is offtopic and just proof that calculators are silly

All my estimates are off of Absolution - NSTracker... I never setter for anything less... especially NSEconomy which runs SOOOO slow...

Reasoning such as "I spend more" or "I am bigger and thus win automatically" are very flawed, hell there just as bad as "I have every citizen in my army" or "My guys are invulnerable". All of them disregard tactics and strategy. Odds are that a well trained and equipped soldier can still get killed a peasant militiamen if the peasant is on home ground with better terrain, leadership, reasoning and tactics. Money can't buy guts or brains, thats up to the RPer. ;) [/Rant]
Last edited by Albrante on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Ambrosian Kingdom of the Crown and People of Albrante
------------Fortuna-Supra-Prospectum-Sita-Est-------------

Senestrum
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Senestrum » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:01 am

Fashiontopia wrote:

but this is NS

Actually you only have a defense budget of 23,889,211,740,514.90 Dollars... so I don't know where you're getting those stats from, even though you still defeat all...

NSTracker gives all currencies in your native currency, not USD. It also gives the conversion rate between your currency and USD. Thus leading to silly numbers like the fact that my GDP per capita is $90,564.21.

Also Nick is full of hot air and is too much of a pussy to invade a real target. Image
Need help with lineart or technical drawings? Want comments and critique? Or do you just want to show off?
If so, join Lineartinc today, Nationstates' only lineart community!
We welcome people of any skill level, from first-timers to veteran artists.

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 am

Fashiontopia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:indeed I even posted a entire regiment a bit back and this discussions is after all about our own armed forces and which of them that have the most superior headgear which is after all what truly matters once the bullets starts flying.

Let me see who will win right now by taking your Defense Budgets in your Native Currency and Converting it to US Dollar which will determine who will inevitably win.

Imeriata's Defense Budget in Dollars: $4,378,601,956,613.42
Altamirus' Defense Budget in Dollars: $14,675,406,465,792.76
OMGeverynameistaken's Defense Budget in Dollars: $2,791,582,504,926.00
Phonencia's Defense Budget in Dollars: $4,414,199,857,007.00
Satirius' Defense Budget in Dollars: $3,740,304,073,233.30

Winner: Altamirus

Tergnitzian Annual Defence Outlay
$5,234,729,857,384.42 NSD

So I beat everyone....except for Altamirusand NN.

Mikedor
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikedor » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 am

Defence (7%): $259 billion

British billions, of course Image
Welcome to 1938.

I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult. But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished for ever.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:31 am

Mikedor wrote:Defence (7%): $259 billion

you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Ramsetia wrote:

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 am

Imeriata wrote:

you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Mikedor
Minister

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikedor » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:35 am

Imeriata wrote:

Pah, glorious pink and sky blue shows the manly bodies of our hussars off to their best advantage.

Mikedorian Hussars: 'Loved by wives, hated by husbands'
Welcome to 1938.

I thought ten thousand swords must have leaped from their scabbards to avenge even a look that threatened her with insult. But the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of Europe is extinguished for ever.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:47 am

Ramsetia wrote:Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Of course, as a rather civilized nation as Mikedor have a such under represented army due to the most dashing uniform should by right be the one worn by the hussars so do I fell it is my duty to point that out to him

Mikedor wrote:Mikedorian Hussars: 'Loved by wives, hated by husbands'
snip

By the gods man! he looks like he tried to wash his uniform himself rather than leaving that to a capable servant!

Ramsetia wrote:

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 am

Updated vehicles image >.>

I could use some criticism on the Raindance and Grandslam, actually, not sure if they're workable/wise.

The raindance is a six-tube radar-guided remote-operated (from the cab of the vehicle) Surface-Air Missile vehicle, and the Grandslam is a four-barrel anti-air autocannon of about 23mm. Both can be fired while the vehicle is moving, and the the grandslam is intended to be used to protect convoys on the move.

The RIDF patrol vehicle is for protection deployment/police duty, and the multipurpose ground is a multi-purpose all-terrain enclosed vehicle (of which the four-door variant is shown) which often sees use as a long-range vehicle messenger, battlespace staff car, and towing small field and anti-tank guns, and the ammunition for them.

You can also see Ramset armour appliques on the multi, the hexagonal panels attached to the door and engine cover.

As always, criticism is welcomed and invited.

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 am

no sense not to make the light truck just an unarmed version of the MLRS
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Freisharf
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Freisharf » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 am

The patrol vehicle looks like it's from Total Recall lol
I'm on my LAST warning before becoming DOS. So if you see me put a toe out of line, please ensure that you report it to the moderation team with all possible haste! :)

Mustelia and Nivalia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mustelia and Nivalia » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Haters gonna hate, but that's exactly why we have an army in the first place.

L3 Communications
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Mustelia and Nivalia wrote:Haters gonna hate, but that's exactly why we have an army in the first place.

yes

double yes
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information