NATION

PASSWORD

Creating You (Make Your Own Everything)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Albrante
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Albrante » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:51 am

Slightly more polished version. From the Iron Coalition to the Judean World War.
The Ambrosian Kingdom of the Crown and People of Albrante
------------Fortuna-Supra-Prospectum-Sita-Est-------------

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 am

ItaliaEmpire wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:Here's the reformed MASSIVELY added upon Male Sheet the Female Sheet will be directly after it:

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE IT AS A .PNG (Portable Network Graphics) FILE... if you save it as a JPEG it will be ugly.

Here's the female Sheet (INCOMPLETE... use if you wish, but I'll be updating it later ;D)

I also put together some stuff for Fashiontopia... I'll be making Fashiontopia's own thread immediately following this post.

where di you get this template at?

I made that... if you look at the majority of people's work that was based on this it will say: "Thanks to Fashiontopia and JuniorGeneral"

I spent about 2 days putting all that together... but it was worth it because not only has it given me a way to show my work, but people have credited me for the effort that I made, as well as it giving me one of the most successful and well known threads around.
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

ItaliaEmpire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby ItaliaEmpire » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 pm

Fashiontopia wrote:
ItaliaEmpire wrote:
where di you get this template at?

I made that... if you look at the majority of people's work that was based on this it will say: "Thanks to Fashiontopia and JuniorGeneral"

I spent about 2 days putting all that together... but it was worth it because not only has it given me a way to show my work, but people have credited me for the effort that I made, as well as it giving me one of the most successful and well known threads around.

Oh well how did you make that?

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:59 pm

ItaliaEmpire wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:I made that... if you look at the majority of people's work that was based on this it will say: "Thanks to Fashiontopia and JuniorGeneral"

He drew it in paint..... how else?
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:11 pm

ItaliaEmpire wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:I made that... if you look at the majority of people's work that was based on this it will say: "Thanks to Fashiontopia and JuniorGeneral"

If you look at the Tutorial that I made I made it very clear... the Tutorial was not 10 posts beneath the First Post of this Thread...

Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:Even our brave men wearing a mere tricorne would scamper like women in the face of such tall men coming down at them.

Nonsense victory would be all but assured with a such masculine hat!
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Saurisia
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:42 pm

Imeriata wrote:
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Even our brave men wearing a mere tricorne would scamper like women in the face of such tall men coming down at them.

Nonsense victory would be all but assured with a such masculine hat!

Pft, everybody knows shakos are the true hat of manhood! :P
Israslovakahzerbajan wrote:Stealing a copy of The Land Before Time.
Coccygia wrote:The only good mammal is a dead mammal.
Pythria wrote:Fascist dictatorship run by dinosaurs. I like it
Tartonica wrote:2/10 because dinosaurs do NOT rule nations (Except for Saurisia)
The Tavan Race wrote:Yeah, your nation scares me
Wolohanistan wrote:Saurisia - Dinosaur Dictatorship is the best dictatorship, not that we support that sort of thing.
Conoga wrote:Dinosaurs-in-Bikinis-Boy
Lancov wrote:Condemn, because we now have to go soak our brains in bleach.
The Floor Kippers wrote:We Have Dinosaurs.....Argument Rendered Invalid
Grossrheinland Reich wrote:DINOSAUR FETISHIST
Tetraca wrote:Also: yay, Saurisia's here! This thread just became more awesome :D
FT Population: 1,000,000,000,000
DINOSAURS RULE!

Inutoland
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Saurisia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:Nonsense victory would be all but assured with a such masculine hat!

Pft, everybody knows shakos are the true hat of manhood! :P

Bah.
or nothing.
Note: Our NS page is not entirely accurate. Please use the Factbook.
Embassy Program (MT) | MT Factbook | Culture Test (MT) | FT Factbook
Economic Left/Right: -3.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

If you want to abbreviate my nation's name, I prefer "Inu"

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Altamirus wrote:I thought bicornes were the hat of manhood. :meh:

No, bicornes should be reserved for manly officers, shakos are for the poor bastards in the trenches, tricornes are for Spaniards that need to keep rain out of their eyes.
Last edited by The Anglo-Saxon Empire on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:34 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Altamirus wrote:I thought bicornes were the hat of manhood. :meh:

No, bicornes should be reserved for manly officers, shakos are for the poor bastards in the trenches, tricornes are for Spaniards that need to keep rain out of their eyes.

bicrones are for naval officers and nothing more, shakos are for people without sense to have edges on their hats while tricornes are for people with a fashion sense and manhood unrivalled by anyone
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Urcea
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Urcea » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:36 pm

So many pages...did he ever end up adding pith helmets? :p
The Federal Republic of Urcea
President| Brianna Johnson
National Ideology| National Democracy
National Info/Links| Factbook, NSEconomy, Roman Catholic Church

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Imeriata wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:No, bicornes should be reserved for manly officers, shakos are for the poor bastards in the trenches, tricornes are for Spaniards that need to keep rain out of their eyes.

bicrones are for naval officers and nothing more, shakos are for people without sense to have edges on their hats while tricornes are for people with a fashion sense and manhood unrivalled by anyone

No, tricornes are pragmatic and boring, they look fugly, and were invented to keep rain out of soldiers' eyes. Shakos are made of awesome, and even Napoleon and Fredrick the Great agree that bicornes are made of win.

Also, the French military mission to Japan in 1877 seem to agree that tricornes are awful.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Brunet.jpg
Last edited by The Anglo-Saxon Empire on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:49 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Also, the French military mission to Japan in 1877 seem to agree that tricornes are awful.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... Brunet.jpg

partially because nobody used tricornes in 1877 anyways
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm

The Russian-style concave shako is the true man's headgear. Followed closely by the kubanka, which totally destroys the busby in terms of manliness.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:10 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:No, tricornes are pragmatic and boring, they look fugly, and were invented to keep rain out of soldiers' eyes. Shakos are made of awesome, and even Napoleon and Fredrick the Great agree that bicornes are made of win.
snip
snip

Also, the French military mission to Japan in 1877 seem to agree that tricornes are awful.
snip

Humbug I say! I mean anyone who wear a bicorne to battle (and have not earned the right to do so without being laughed at about it) have clearly mistaken the army for the fleet.
Come to think about it so does Napoleons fascination for cannons seem suspiciously naval minded when you think about it...

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:The Russian-style concave shako is the true man's headgear. Followed closely by the kubanka, which totally destroys the busby in terms of manliness.

bahh the shako is completely ridiculous looking compared to the tricorne, I mean it doesn't even have any corners at all and the kubanka is also something better left to peasants that do not want to freeze rather than a proper soldier.
Last edited by Imeriata on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramsetia wrote:

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:12 pm

Imeriata wrote:bahh the shako is completely ridiculous looking compared to the tricorne, I mean it doesn't even have any corners at all and the kubanka is also something better left to peasants that do not want to freeze rather than a proper soldier.

The kubanka was often worn by Cossacks. Your argument is invalid.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Hey guys, I really love the contradictions... but neither Tricorn or Bicorn are as good as the power of Making Your Own Armed Forces...

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:17 pm

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:
Imeriata wrote:bahh the shako is completely ridiculous looking compared to the tricorne, I mean it doesn't even have any corners at all and the kubanka is also something better left to peasants that do not want to freeze rather than a proper soldier.

The kubanka was often worn by Cossacks. Your argument is invalid.

all right raiders/barbaric horsemen I seem to have been corrected about the peasant comment, however I do stand by the conviction that the busby worn by a handsome hussar is amongst the manliest cavalry hat despite both being vastly overcome by the tricorne in term of manhood as it not only keep pesky rain out of your eyes but is also the hat of choice for any civilized gentleman both in war and on his daily walk.

Ramsetia wrote:

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Altamirus wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:Hey guys, I really love the contradictions... but neither Tricorn or Bicorn are as good as the power of Making Your Own Armed Forces...

I think they already have.

indeed I even posted a entire regiment a bit back and this discussions is after all about our own armed forces and which of them that have the most superior headgear which is after all what truly matters once the bullets starts flying.

Ramsetia wrote:

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Fashiontopia wrote:Hey guys, I really love the contradictions... but neither Tricorn or Bicorn are as good as the power of Making Your Own Armed Forces...

just about to say the same thing.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Imeriata wrote:
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:The kubanka was often worn by Cossacks. Your argument is invalid.

all right raiders/barbaric horsemen I seem to have been corrected about the peasant comment, however I do stand by the conviction that the busby worn by a handsome hussar is amongst the manliest cavalry hat despite both being vastly overcome by the tricorne in term of manhood as it not only keep pesky rain out of your eyes but is also the hat of choice for any civilized gentleman both in war and on his daily walk.

Pff, the Kuban Cossacks eat tricorns for breakfast. Just look at these sharp dressers.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Imeriata wrote:
Altamirus wrote:I think they already have.

indeed I even posted a entire regiment a bit back and this discussions is after all about our own armed forces and which of them that have the most superior headgear which is after all what truly matters once the bullets starts flying.

Let me see who will win right now by taking your Defense Budgets in your Native Currency and Converting it to US Dollar which will determine who will inevitably win.

Imeriata's Defense Budget in Dollars: $4,378,601,956,613.42
Altamirus' Defense Budget in Dollars: $14,675,406,465,792.76
OMGeverynameistaken's Defense Budget in Dollars: $2,791,582,504,926.00
Phonencia's Defense Budget in Dollars: $4,414,199,857,007.00
Satirius' Defense Budget in Dollars: $3,740,304,073,233.30

Winner: Altamirus
Last edited by Fashiontopia on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:36 pm

lol calculators.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Fashiontopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:39 pm

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:lol calculators.

Laugh when one of them whoops your damn ass... haha

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:41 pm

Altamirus wrote:^ the fanciest hats are what truly matters in war. < :palm:

Of course it is not only the hat... I mean the uniform does also play a great part and how good looking and fashionable it is and I do guess tactic and weapons also serve as a minor part of it as well but it is mostly the hat and the uniform!

OMGeverynameistaken wrote:Pff, the Kuban Cossacks eat tricorns for breakfast. Just look at these sharp dressers.
snip

this guy disagrees, except during poltava as he clearly as any good gentleman felt that he could not win all battles and gave that victory to the Russians in the name of fair play!

Fashiontopia wrote:Let me see who will win right now by taking your Defense Budgets in your Native Currency and Converting it to US Dollar which will determine who will inevitably win.

snip

Winner: Altamirus

Surely you jest! this would be the proper way

Imeriata's hats and uniforms: snappy and fashionable
OMGeverynameistaken's hats and uniforms: while they do have less proper hats so do the Russian empire have brighter uniforms (but they are FT so he do have the advantage)
the rests hats and uniforms: most likely shrubbery imitating colours and helmets

Winner: close tie between Imeriata and OMGeverynameistaken (however as he is FT so do I claim the victory as mine)
Last edited by Imeriata on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ramsetia wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information