NATION

PASSWORD

Creating You (Make Your Own Everything)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 am

Ramsetia wrote:Image

Question! Imeriata, Nicksyllvania, did I do the Hussar cloak on the high command officer correctly? (colours and pauldron aside)

Aside from that, added; Mechanized/Cavalry Ordinator, Militia driver and officer, and high command officer

these are PMT correct?
The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Ramsetia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:49 am

Of The Arch ilands wrote:
Ramsetia wrote:Image

Question! Imeriata, Nicksyllvania, did I do the Hussar cloak on the high command officer correctly? (colours and pauldron aside)

Aside from that, added; Mechanized/Cavalry Ordinator, Militia driver and officer, and high command officer

these are PMT correct?

Alternate-MT, Ordinator armour is trauma plates and bullet-resistant padding, like any modern armour. And no, we don't use Power armour, not even in PMT or FT
Last edited by Ramsetia on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our national Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30197
Our Standard Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Our FT-specific Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47987&start=0
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

Fashiontopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fashiontopia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 am

Rheinell Military Company Mechanized Platoon... 40 Infantry, 4 M113A3s, 1 Navigator Up-Armored HMMWV, 10 Crew (for vehicles).
Last edited by Fashiontopia on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Song Release Journey: Dakar - "Dancin' Like Nobody"

Pre-Save Link for Apple Music or Spotify
Instagram | Tik Tok | Facebook | VK.com
President: Dakar
Capital: Anakin
Flag Meaning: a rising sun was crafted to represent freedom from the darkness of tyranny of previous forms of government. The bottom blue representing land and the wealth of beauty that is human life and integrity of duty and service. The top red showing the will and strength that comes from unity and courage. Lastly, the middle grey represents the meeting point between ideologies and setting arguments to the side for the good of others.

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 am

You might not want to transport your HQ staff in a different vehicle. It makes them very easy to pick out.
groovy GROOVY grovey govey govy gov go grooovy
Deviant Art

Satirius
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:49 am

who shoots from some of those positions
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 am

Satirius wrote:who shoots from some of those positions

Apparently...Fashiontopians. A whole nation of people drawn by Rob Liefeld.
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:05 am

Ramsetia wrote:

Just googled him.
What is going on.
Deviant Art

Ramsetia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 am

Wolohanistan wrote:
Ramsetia wrote:

Just googled him.
What is going on.

I don't know. I wish I did. I have the whole series of YoungBlood. And I still don't know what's going on. It's all just bad angles, tiny diamond feet, complete lack of anatomical correctness, and weird-ass posing so Liefeld doesn't have to draw anyone flat-footed.

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 am

Ramsetia wrote:

+1
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

Stansylton
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stansylton » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:07 am

Imeriata wrote:nope, they actually modern rifles designed to look like old rifles because as the old saying goes* "If you have the time to make a weapon to kill someone then do you have the time to make it look good"
* in fact not a old saying but rather something I made up

In my country u would be called a poet

Phonencia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Phonencia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:52 am

a tiny division of troops who are responsible for patrols up in the mountains of Phonencia look like this. so do the cops.
Unified diversity
Functioning as one body
Every part encouraged by the other
No one independent of another
Irreplaceable
Indispensable
You're incredible
Incredible...

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:53 am

Saurisia wrote:I think air support would be better than depending on a piece of crap like the 113.

^this
Right behind you...: UDL

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:56 am

L3 Communications wrote:
Fashiontopia wrote:That would be correct... and if I wanted to invade you via beach invasion... I could pull up one of my Landing Ships, unload 6-8 M113s and fall back. Those M113s would contain 2 Platoons and would stay for good IN FACT... let me go ahead and create a Mechanized Platoon to show you how the Rheinell Military Company does it...

I would destroy your thin-skinned, slow moving M113s with a couple M3A2s and 8-10 AT4s before they even managed to unload some troops

I win.

or you could kill them all with A-10 warthogs

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:04 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:^this

M113 AmphiGavin has capability to bring more firepower and supplies and can be manpacked into a CH-53E for so fuck death trucks that require air support.

stop calling the M113 ''Gavin''

Dostanuot Loj
Senator

Founded: Nov 04, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Dostanuot Loj » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:12 pm

BTR-50 >>>>>>>>>> M113.

Argument over.
Leopard 1 IRL

Kyiv is my disobedient child. :P

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:12 pm

New Nicksyllvania wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:
stop calling the M113 ''Gavin''

Think before you type you air force bureaucrat!

M113 was invented by General Gavin who created it to be dropped alongside airborne infantry units! Think about that!

shut up mike sparks,and the stryker is a much better APC

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Dostanuot Loj wrote:stryker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BTR-50 >>>>>>>>>> M113.

Argument over.

fixed

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:14 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:You might not want to transport your HQ staff in a different vehicle. It makes them very easy to pick out.

Especially if that vehicle is more lightly armoured. If anything you should transport your command staff in a Warbus.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:16 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Wolohanistan wrote:You might not want to transport your HQ staff in a different vehicle. It makes them very easy to pick out.

Especially if that vehicle is more lightly armoured. If anything you should transport your command staff in a Warbus.

Perfect for bus stop ambushes in urban combat.
Deviant Art

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:19 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Especially if that vehicle is more lightly armoured. If anything you should transport your command staff in a Warbus.

I imagine it would be good for impromptu defensive positions. Your army comes under attack and needs cover while the infantry dig in, set up these babies horizontally to the enemy and if they try anything they face a wall of lead. Also the siren terrifies the enemy and lets them know that there is a Warbus in the area, hunting its prey, made up mostly of infantry and Humvees.

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:

I imagine it would be good for impromptu defensive positions. Your army comes under attack and needs cover while the infantry dig in, set up these babies horizontally to the enemy and if they try anything they face a wall of lead. Also the siren terrifies the enemy and lets them know that there is a Warbus in the area, hunting its prey, made up mostly of infantry and Humvees.

The last thing they will ever hear will be "wee-woo".
They could actually work. Throw some sandbags on top and you also have some easy MG nests.
Deviant Art

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:I imagine it would be good for impromptu defensive positions. Your army comes under attack and needs cover while the infantry dig in, set up these babies horizontally to the enemy and if they try anything they face a wall of lead. Also the siren terrifies the enemy and lets them know that there is a Warbus in the area, hunting its prey, made up mostly of infantry and Humvees.

They could actually work. Throw some sandbags on top and you also have some easy MG nests.

Pile the sand bags about a foot high and you can place some infantry on, you have a tiny mobile fort. You get ambushed by infantry, who cares? Return fire with 4 machine guns a dozen riflemen and a couple grenadiers.

Wolohanistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Wolohanistan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:

Pile the sand bags about a foot high and you can place some infantry on, you have a tiny mobile fort. You get ambushed by infantry, who cares? Return fire with 4 machine guns a dozen riflemen and a couple grenadiers.

I'm more exited than I should be about the possibility of a bus fort.

EDIT: Never mind artillery! Simply wait in complete safety within the sandbagged fortress that is Busfort untill the enemy have run out of shells.
Last edited by Wolohanistan on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deviant Art

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Wolohanistan wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Pile the sand bags about a foot high and you can place some infantry on, you have a tiny mobile fort. You get ambushed by infantry, who cares? Return fire with 4 machine guns a dozen riflemen and a couple grenadiers.

I'm more exited than I should be about the possibility of a bus fort.

You should be excited, one vehicle cheaper than a Stryker that can carry almost a whole company, and has the firepower of a dozen APCs. I could actually imagine you fitting more like 30 infantry on the Warbus.

Warbus+(4x12.7x99mm machine guns)+(30x(infantry+Milkor MGL)=Win

Freisharf
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Freisharf » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:45 pm

BTR-152? I like
I'm on my LAST warning before becoming DOS. So if you see me put a toe out of line, please ensure that you report it to the moderation team with all possible haste! :)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information