NATION

PASSWORD

Your nation under the whim's of First Minister Taraz (closed

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Gregori Guards
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Your nation under the whim's of First Minister Taraz (closed

Postby The Gregori Guards » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:44 am

BANDWAGON!

Nation name:
Factbook URL:
Stance on The Gregori Guards
Stance on Baal and Balam:

I'ma closing the thread as I'm too busy celebrating my exam results!
Last edited by The Gregori Guards on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
THIS IS AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE VERSION OF WANJESTAY.
Factbook (of sorts)
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66060

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:48 am

Nation name: The absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms
Factbook URL: Here
Stance on The Gregori Guards: Ruled by non-humans =bad
Stance on Baal and Balam: who?
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Ewa beach
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ewa beach » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:49 am

Nation name: The Ewacian Federation
Factbook URL: Clicky.
Stance on The Gregori Guards: We've never heard of your nation.
Stance on Baal and Balam: We've never heard of them either.
KINGDOM OF EWA BEACH
POPULATION CAP: 41,326,984
Can you move like Bernie?

La Habana
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby La Habana » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:52 am

Nation name: The Uber Nation of La Habana
Factbook URL: Click Me!
Stance on The Gregori Guards: Who now?
Stance on Baal and Balam: What now?
The Original CyberPunk Dystopia of NationStates.
Proteus of F7, God of Foresight and Transformation.
LA HABANA FACTBOOK
Council Member of The Vladivostok Alliance.
New Sociopia wrote:Really camp Jesus flailing his wrists wildly and saying 'Like, ohmygod! Get out of the temple bitches! You aren't nearly fabulous enough!'
La Habana wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:I own most of Antarctica!

Like hell you do.

The Gregori Guards
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gregori Guards » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:15 am

Imeriata
The Imerian Monarch would be executed, along with his family, to prevent revolt in favour of the old ways. The Imerian colonies would actually stay under the control of a puppet Imerian government. The population as a whole would be relatively unoppressed although the residents of Imerian Africa would be forcibly relocated to make way for a breeding dome. Imerian's military would be absorbed into the Garrison Guards after a period of heavy modernization. First Minister Taraz would be portrayed as a successor to the Old Ways, and it is hoped this, plus the relative freedoms given to the populace, would be enough to keep the locals placated.

Ewa Beach
The Government would be executed to a man, except for those who chose to worship Hades only. Plynism would be modified to worship Hades only, as Hades is seen as a varient of Baal. Ewa Beach's military would be absorbed but, until the Religious elements had been removed, the populace would face an oppressive regime by a violent governor.

La Habana
Like Imeriata, La Habana would be relatively unoppressed. However, the Belt Isles and the Fisherman Isles would be cleared of it's occupants and domed. The governor would be given two tasks: 1. To finish the drive towards clean fuels and 2. To destroy the shadowy organisation that took control. After this, the populace would be bombarded with pro-Baal/Balam propaganda, in an effort to convert the population. The governor would also have to form a military in La Habana, due to the lack of one pre-invasion. La Habanan units would serve in the Garrison Guards as they supported further invasions on the rest of the planet.
Factbook (of sorts)

Middle of somewhere
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Middle of somewhere » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 am

Nation name:Middle of Somewhere
Factbook URL: Don't have one
Stance on The Gregori Guards No
Stance on Baal and Balam: Evil
Jagalonia wrote:
Middle of somewhere wrote:Statistics say that 100% of people die.

Wait....Really?....Crap!

Eldar Ulthwe
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Eldar Ulthwe » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 am

Nation name: Eldar Ulthwe
Factbook URL: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=54563
Stance on The Gregori Guards: A small nation and thus little of a threat as yet.
Stance on Baal and Balam: Who?
-Shea Nudh Asuryanish ereintha Asuryanat- {May the blessings of Asuryan protect the children of Asuryan from abomination}
"He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it." - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran
"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak
Eldar Ulthwe Factbook (now open for comments and Q&A) | Ulthwe's International Community Database

Tierra Prime
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Tierra Prime » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:26 am

Nation name: The Empire of Tierra Prime
Factbook URL: Factbook
Stance on The Gregori Guards Neutral
Stance on Baal and Balam: Neutral
Last edited by Tierra Prime on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Gregori Guards
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gregori Guards » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 am

Middle of Somewhere
As not much is known of this nation, the default method would be employed. The nation's leaders would be killed, the military absorbed into ours, and any national symbol would be adopted by local officials. Of course any religious elements would be sterilized and large areas of land taken over by Breeding Domes.

Eldar Ulthwe
The Eldar, being a proud and powerful species, would be fierce opponents but, after being subjugated, would make fine additions to the Empire's Garrsion Guards. The Eldar would be considered superior to humans and would be treated better as such, with an autonomous assembley and freedom to come and go from the Empire. No Eldar land would be taken for Breeding Domes and any religious elements would be arrested rather than sterilized. The worship of Baal and Balam would be imposed, though.

Tierra Prime
Tierra Prime would be a valued addition to the Empire after a few changes. First off, the religious elements would be sterilized and the Emperor given a choice: become a puppet or die. Either way the Emperor's power would be nullified. After several decades the Imperial Body of the Empire would take the decision to forcible relocate the population. Those that remained would be sterilized and the planet readied for Breeding Domes.
Factbook (of sorts)

Ramsetia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 am

Nation name: The Imperial Territories of Ramsetia
Factbook URL: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Stance on The Gregori Guards: We have had no interaction, so no opinion
Stance on Baal and Balam: Texts relating to these deities are available in Loremaster Reliquaries, and are available for any to access, read, and form their own opinion. The government has no stance on religion.
Last edited by Ramsetia on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our national Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30197
Our Standard Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Our FT-specific Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47987&start=0
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

Great Nepal
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Nepal » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:17 am

Nation name: Great Nepal
Factbook URL: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46242&hilit=factbook
Stance on The Gregori Guards: Who now?
Stance on Baal and Balam:Who now?
Last edited by Great Nepal on Sun Nov 29, 1995 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eldar Ulthwe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eldar Ulthwe » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 am

We are amused by the assumption of an 'after.' The majority of those who've created these scenarios at least know well enough to admit when some nations would be beyond them to conquer...

And the Eldar do not worship the gods of others. Ours are dead, and we don't want yours.
-Shea Nudh Asuryanish ereintha Asuryanat- {May the blessings of Asuryan protect the children of Asuryan from abomination}
"He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it." - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran
"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak
Eldar Ulthwe Factbook (now open for comments and Q&A) | Ulthwe's International Community Database

The Gregori Guards
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gregori Guards » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:31 am

Eldar Ulthwe wrote:We are amused by the assumption of an 'after.' The majority of those who've created these scenarios at least know well enough to admit when some nations would be beyond them to conquer...

And the Eldar do not worship the gods of others. Ours are dead, and we don't want yours.

i'm doing mine based on the very first of these threads the C'Tan one. it's on the basis that eventually the whole galaxy will be conquered.
Factbook (of sorts)

Eldar Ulthwe
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Eldar Ulthwe » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:32 am

Then no doubt we'll see you in a millenium or so, when your forces are large enough for this 'conquering the universe' idea. ;)
Last edited by Eldar Ulthwe on Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Gregori Guards
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gregori Guards » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:54 am

Ramsetia
Whilst Ramsetia has never partaken in a war, the Ramsetian military was a tough opponent. Because of this, they would be treated well. Ramsetian elements in the Garrison Guards would have significant usage. The Emperor would either become a puppet or replaced with one. Ramsetia would be largely unchanged, though the populace would be purged of Religious elements and the worship of Baal and Balam encouraged. Imperial scholars would be interested in the historical documents containing the two.

Great Nepal
After subjugation (follwoing a long and bloody war), the remnants of the Nepalese army would be absorbed into the Garrison Guards and their numbers would be bolstered. The location of Great Nepal is vital to expansion, and, as such, parts of the Hill land would be evacuated for Breeding Domes. The King/Party Leader would be made a puppet or replaced with one, the infrastructure improved and overseen by Imperial Officials. The religious elements, as a matter of course, would either be purged or forced to incorporate Baal and Balam into their teachings whilst any revolt would be put down quikly and lethally. Great Nepal would be a first target in an invasion of Earth.
Factbook (of sorts)

Ramsetia
Minister

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramsetia » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:00 am

The Gregori Guards wrote:Ramsetia
Whilst Ramsetia has never partaken in a war, the Ramsetian military was a tough opponent. Because of this, they would be treated well. Ramsetian elements in the Garrison Guards would have significant usage. The Emperor would either become a puppet or replaced with one. Ramsetia would be largely unchanged, though the populace would be purged of Religious elements and the worship of Baal and Balam encouraged. Imperial scholars would be interested in the historical documents containing the two.

Hah. Haha. HAH.

You think a population who've lived their whole lives like they have, being allowed to worship who they want, and pretty much universally choosing AGAINST Baal and Balam would take it laying down?

Hell, for that matter, you think the loremaster corps. would allow this at all?

You'd be getting ready for a whole mess of seditious elements in your army and civilian bodies that you're openly admitting to relying on. Fun times, no?

Also. Wrong pronoun. It's Ramset for the people and concepts, Ramsetian for items and physical things.
Our national Embassy Programme: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30197
Our Standard Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30375&start=0
Our FT-specific Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=47987&start=0
My photobucket: http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n37/houseckatna/ speak, 'friend', and enter.

I do request-art for weapons, vehicles, and soldiers. Telegramme me for further details, or if you've given me a request that I seem to have forgotten.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 am

The Gregori Guards wrote:Imeriata
The Imerian Monarch would be executed, along with his family, to prevent revolt in favour of the old ways. The Imerian colonies would actually stay under the control of a puppet Imerian government. The population as a whole would be relatively unoppressed although the residents of Imerian Africa would be forcibly relocated to make way for a breeding dome. Imerian's military would be absorbed into the Garrison Guards after a period of heavy modernization. First Minister Taraz would be portrayed as a successor to the Old Ways, and it is hoped this, plus the relative freedoms given to the populace, would be enough to keep the locals placated.

Modernizing the guard? bah better men than our evil space overlords have tried...
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

The Gregori Guards
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Gregori Guards » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 am

Ramsetia wrote:
The Gregori Guards wrote:Ramsetia

Hah. Haha. HAH.

You think a population who've lived their whole lives like they have, being allowed to worship who they want, and pretty much universally choosing AGAINST Baal and Balam would take it laying down?

Hell, for that matter, you think the loremaster corps. would allow this at all?

You'd be getting ready for a whole mess of seditious elements in your army and civilian bodies that you're openly admitting to relying on. Fun times, no?

Also. Wrong pronoun. It's Ramset for the people and concepts, Ramsetian for items and physical things.

My apologies. As for seditious elements, the Eudemon Enforcement Agency (our elite police) are renowned (disclaimer: blatant propaganda alert) for finding dissidents, etc.
Factbook (of sorts)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information