NATION

PASSWORD

Di'h Aquashah Embassy Development

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Di'h Aquashah Embassy Development

Postby Aquashah » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 am

Di'h Aquashah International Embassy Program
Application and Requirements

Image


Di'h Aquashah is proud to open its borders to foreign countries in the hopes that we will strengthen our ties with nations worldwide. Our underwater nation has constructed a floating metropolis to house all of our international guests and we will provide all necessary maintenance and care to your facilities following your arrival in Aquashah.

We currently have twenty-five locations available on Embassy Isle; there are five buildings each in five different districts listed below:
Central Bellows—located centrally on Embassy Isle, Central Bellows boasts a fabulous view of the Oshian Ocean with its dazzling whales and friendly dolphins. This area is home to our nation's technology research and development department.
Wave Shallows—this southeastern location is filled with activity and business. You can also enjoy lots of local sports and entertainment in this district.
Sapphire Shores—this eastern intellectual hub is home to many philosophers and linguists. You can expect a very relaxing atmosphere and lots of coffee and tea houses here.
Navy Pier—located in the northeast of Embassy Isle, the Navy Pier is the prime location for military and law. Those interested in weaponry and war will find that the Navy Pier provides an excellent atmosphere for debate and research.
Artist's District—the western Artist's District is known for its exceptional design and multitude of galleries and workshops. There are often festivals, galas and parties to attend here which is fun for any family or guest.

To expedite the process, please fill out the information below so that we can welcome you without any hassles.

Code: Select all
[b]Name of Country/Nation:[/b]
Name of Leader(s), if applicable:
Type of Government:

[b]Full Name of Ambassador(s):[/b]
District choice [size=85](if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation)[/size]:
Family members:
Number of defensive staff (max. 20):
Number of service staff (max. 25):
Weapons*:
[size=75]*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.[/size]

[b]Living Quarters[/b]
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house):
Furnished or Unfurnished:
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access):

[b]Other Specifications:[/b]

We sincerely thank you for your consideration of our fine nation of Di'h Aquashah. We will respond to your application promptly.

—King Pilinon Ci de' Glusch III and the Aquashahn Parliament of Aquashah
Last edited by Aquashah on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassies in Di'h Aquashah

Postby Aquashah » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 am

Embassies of Di'h Aquashah


Churun
Chancellor Manuel Antonio Minghetti Fehr
Federal Republic
Giovanni Paolo Bianco Orestikon


The Fiefdom of Cosumar
King James Thomas II
Monarchy
Ambassador Jarsha Na'Lhoprai


The Reformed Government of Vitius
Prime Minister Duke Rine and the High Council
Capitalist Paradise
Ambassador Alice Jeanne' Putlamars


The Kingdom of Mid Lothian
Head of State King Albert II; Head of Government Kate Stephens-Smith.
Constitutional monarchy.
Ambassador Jonathan McGregor




The Assassin Empire of Aquilinia
Grand Empress Felicia
Semi-Absolute Monarchy
Ambassador Jennifer Nimthîriel Flameshard


The Galactic Empire of Orwyn
Emperor Justin Kuemerle
Absolute Monarchy
Ambassador Louis-Eugene Meunier
Last edited by Aquashah on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquashah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:44 am

bump

User avatar
Aquilinia
Minister
 
Posts: 3464
Founded: Feb 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquilinia » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am

Name of Country/Nation: The Assassin Empire of Aquilinia
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Grand Empress Felicia
Type of Government: Semi-Absolute Monarchy

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Jennifer Nimthîriel Flameshard
Family members: none
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 10
Number of service staff (max. 25): 15
Weapons*: AQ1-PS Pistols (modified licence-built Heckler&Koch P9S pistols), ceremonial Rapiers
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): apartment
Furnished or Unfurnished: furnished
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): none

Other Specifications: please establish an embassy to our nation, link can be found in signature
Basileia Atheion - The Atheian Empire
"Deus Vult!"

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Aquilinia

Postby Aquashah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 am

Aquilinia wrote:Name of Country/Nation: The Assassin Empire of Aquilinia
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Grand Empress Felicia
Type of Government: Semi-Absolute Monarchy

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Jennifer Nimthîriel Flameshard
Family members: none
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 10
Number of service staff (max. 25): 15
Weapons*: AQ1-PS Pistols (modified licence-built Heckler&Koch P9S pistols), ceremonial Rapiers
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): apartment
Furnished or Unfurnished: furnished
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): none

Other Specifications: please establish an embassy to our nation, link can be found in signature

King Pilinon Ci de' Glusch is pleased to accept The Assassin Empire of Aquilinia's application for an embassy in Aquashah. He believes that your embassy is best located in the Navy Pier. Our officials will be in contact with your nation soon as we make plans to build an embassy there.

—Prime Minister Thourough
Last edited by Aquashah on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Aquilinia
Minister
 
Posts: 3464
Founded: Feb 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquilinia » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 am

Aquashah wrote:
King Pilinon Ci de' Glusch is pleased to accept The Assassination Empire of Aquilinia's application for an embassy in Aquashah. He believes that your embassy is best located in the Navy Pier. Our officials will be in contact with your nation soon as we make plans to build an embassy there.

—Prime Minister Thourough


We are honoured by your acceptance, but please note that it's the Assassin Empire, not the "Assassination" Empire.

- Sir James Harris, Councillor of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Aquilinia on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Basileia Atheion - The Atheian Empire
"Deus Vult!"

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquashah » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 am

Aquilinia wrote:
Aquashah wrote:
King Pilinon Ci de' Glusch is pleased to accept The Assassination Empire of Aquilinia's application for an embassy in Aquashah. He believes that your embassy is best located in the Navy Pier. Our officials will be in contact with your nation soon as we make plans to build an embassy there.

—Prime Minister Thourough


We are honoured by your acceptance, but please note that it's the Assassin Empire, not the "Assassination" Empire.

- Sir James Harris, Councillor of Foreign Affairs


Duly noted; our apologies.

—Prime Minister Thourough

User avatar
Cosumar
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14120
Founded: May 14, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cosumar » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Name of Country/Nation:
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: King James Thomas II
Type of Government: Monarchy

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Jarsha Na'Lhoprai
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Wave Shallows
Family members: a daughter (7) and a son (13)
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 10
Number of service staff (max. 25): 20
Weapons*: rifles and swords
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): house
Furnished or Unfurnished: unfurnished
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): none

Other Specifications: no
Qualified: World Cups 54-59, 62, 73-82
President, World Lacrosse Fed.
World Bowl VP

Champions: DBC 35 & 44, AOCAF 54, Eagle Cup VII, WCoH 33, CoH 64, IBC 18, NSCF 10/11/15/16, WLC 20/21/26, Arena Bowl I & III
2nd Place: AOCAF 57, NSCF 13, WBC 34, WLC 12/19/23, AOHC VI, Arena Bowl V
3rd Place: AOCAF 55, CoH 45 & 62, WLC 18 & 24, BoI VI

Host: WC 78 & 82, CoH 69 & 74, BoF 62, World Bowl 27, WLC 20, Beach Cup II & V
NEWSWIRE
Your friendly neighborhood Metalhead
Last.fm | RYM | Essential Cosumarcore
Political Compass
U of Texas grad livin in NC
Dallas sports
Secularist, Environmentalist, LGBT/BLM/feminist ally, Whovian
Author, Issue 319: Sizing Up The Competition

User avatar
Vitius
Minister
 
Posts: 2709
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitius » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 pm

b]Name of Country/Nation:[/b] The Reformed Government of Vitius
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Prime Minister Duke Rine, along with the High Council
Type of Government: Capitalist Paradise (Not exactly our views; we just put business before everything else.)

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Alice Jeanne' Putlamars
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation):
Family members: A husband who is majored in World History, an fourteen year old female, and a thirteen year old male.
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 20
Number of service staff (max. 25): 12
Weapons*: Two guards accompany each family member at all times. These guards carry a Beretta 92, and a simple police taser (allowed?). Two guards that guard the facility have a high-powered rifle equipped with a high-focus scope, used to immediately harm intruders or unwanted guests if they pose harm to the facility or it's inhabitants. May be removed on request by visiting delegate. The rest of the guards guard the facility and are equipped with an SIG SG 550 rifle and a simple police taser. (Note: The SIG SG 550 is an assault rifle and may be considered above a standard rifle.)
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): Three story large house, preferably with an underwater floor with strong glass walls for viewing purposes; basically a sitting room, but underwater.
Furnished or Unfurnished: Furnished, preferably with the style of Vitius furniture.
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): Wheelchair access; extended family or delegates may need.

Other Specifications: Delegate Alice is very family-oriented; a comfortable area with areas for sports such as swimming or soccer would be very much appreciated.
Bambi Praxis wrote:
4years wrote:Hitler was worse, but I hate stalin more.

Maintain the rage! Spell the bastard's name without a capital letter, that will settle the score!
Proud Reform Jew

User avatar
Orwyn
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1352
Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orwyn » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Name of Country/Nation: The Galactic Empire of Orwyn
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Emperor Justin Kuemerle
Type of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Louis-Eugene Meunier
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Arts District
Family members: Son Conrad aged 15 and wife Jocelin
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 20
Number of service staff (max. 25): 25
Weapons*: A4C3G "Scorpion" Nano Rifle
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): House
Furnished or Unfurnished: Furnished
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): None

Other Specifications: None
Sister Nation: Demagan Empire
Necron Empire:Orwyn, Demagan Empire, Necratalis, Voryn, The Alterran Empire
Together we stand. United we fall

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Cosumar

Postby Aquashah » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:03 am

Cosumar wrote:Name of Country/Nation:
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: King James Thomas II
Type of Government: Monarchy

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Jarsha Na'Lhoprai
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Wave Shallows
Family members: a daughter (7) and a son (13)
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 10
Number of service staff (max. 25): 20
Weapons*: rifles and swords
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): house
Furnished or Unfurnished: unfurnished
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): none

Other Specifications: no

King Pilinon Ci de' Glusch III is pleased to accept The Fiefdom of Cosumar's application for an embassy in Aquashah. We look forward to the arrival of Ambassador Jarsha Na'Lhoprai. Wave Shallows will definitely appeal to the interests of the children.

—Prime Minister Thourough

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Vitius

Postby Aquashah » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:13 am

Vitius wrote:Name of Country/Nation: The Reformed Government of Vitius
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Prime Minister Duke Rine, along with the High Council
Type of Government: Capitalist Paradise (Not exactly our views; we just put business before everything else.)

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Alice Jeanne' Putlamars
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation):
Family members: A husband who is majored in World History, an fourteen year old female, and a thirteen year old male.
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 20
Number of service staff (max. 25): 12
Weapons*: Two guards accompany each family member at all times. These guards carry a Beretta 92, and a simple police taser (allowed?). Two guards that guard the facility have a high-powered rifle equipped with a high-focus scope, used to immediately harm intruders or unwanted guests if they pose harm to the facility or it's inhabitants. May be removed on request by visiting delegate. The rest of the guards guard the facility and are equipped with an SIG SG 550 rifle and a simple police taser. (Note: The SIG SG 550 is an assault rifle and may be considered above a standard rifle.)
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): Three story large house, preferably with an underwater floor with strong glass walls for viewing purposes; basically a sitting room, but underwater.
Furnished or Unfurnished: Furnished, preferably with the style of Vitius furniture.
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): Wheelchair access; extended family or delegates may need.

Other Specifications: Delegate Alice is very family-oriented; a comfortable area with areas for sports such as swimming or soccer would be very much appreciated.

King Pilinon Ci de' Glusch III is pleased to accept the Reformed Government of Vitius' application for an embassy in Aquashah, however His Majesty assures you that the advanced weaponry you have mentioned will be unnecessary and asks that your SIG SG 550 rifle not be included in your weapon line-up.

We were all very excited that you desire an underwater sitting room. These are quite common in Aquashah and our waters are teeming with activity and life. Our interior designers ask that you supply them with images of Vitius furniture so that everything will be to your liking.

Alice Jeanne' Putlamars will be quite pleased to know that we are placing her in Wave Shallows which is a hub for sports and entertainment. We look forward to your arrival and wish you a pleasant day.

—Prime Minister Thorough

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Orwyn

Postby Aquashah » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:21 am

Orwyn wrote:Name of Country/Nation: The Galactic Empire of Orwyn
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Emperor Justin Kuemerle
Type of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Louis-Eugene Meunier
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Arts District
Family members: Son Conrad aged 15 and wife Jocelin
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 20
Number of service staff (max. 25): 25
Weapons*: A4C3G "Scorpion" Nano Rifle
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): House
Furnished or Unfurnished: Furnished
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): None

Other Specifications: None

King Pilinon Ci de' Glusch III is pleased to accept the the Galactic Empire of Orwyn's application for an embassy in Aquashah. We are thrilled that you have decided to have an embassy in the Artist's District. You can learn a lot about Aquashahn culture and our citizens will be excited to learn about Orywn. If you are in need of anything else, please let us know. Your imminent arrival is anxiously awaited by our staff.

—Prime Minister Thourough

User avatar
Churun
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 138
Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Churun » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 am

Churun:
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Chancellor Manuel Antonio Minghetti Fehr
Type of Government: Federal Republic

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Giovanni Paolo Bianco Orestikon
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Central Bellows
Family members: 3
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 10
Number of service staff (max. 25): 12
Weapons*: Pistols and Rifles
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): Apartment (Large)
Furnished or Unfurnished: Furnished in local style
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): Elevator Access

Other Specifications:
Vida y Libertad

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Churun

Postby Aquashah » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Churun wrote:Churun:
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Chancellor Manuel Antonio Minghetti Fehr
Type of Government: Federal Republic

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Giovanni Paolo Bianco Orestikon
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Central Bellows
Family members: 3
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 10
Number of service staff (max. 25): 12
Weapons*: Pistols and Rifles
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): Apartment (Large)
Furnished or Unfurnished: Furnished in local style
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): Elevator Access

Other Specifications:


King Pilinon Ci de' Glush III is pleased to accept the nation of Churun's application for an embassy in the Central Bellows of Embassy Isle. We are quite pleased to be able to share our culture with you by decorating the interior of your living quarters. Elevators are already installed in the Central Bellows district, so you will have access to additional levels at your leisure. We hope that you enjoy the view from the top of Bellows Tower and we await your arrival in Aquashah.
Image


—Prime Minister Thourough

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquashah » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm

*bump*

User avatar
Mid Lothian
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1831
Founded: Jul 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mid Lothian » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:14 pm

The Kingdom of Mid Lothian:
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: HoS - King Albert II; HoG - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy.

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Jonathan McGregor
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Wave Shallows
Family members: Wife Aimee, daughter Kathryn, son Liam.
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 15.
Number of service staff (max. 25): 20.
Weapons*: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols.
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): Apartment.
Furnished or Unfurnished: Unfurnished.
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): N/a.

Other Specifications: We would like you to establish an embassy in ML: the link can be found in the signature.
Please note that Mid Lothian is based on fantasy. Any references to anything/one/where that exists is completely coincidential.
Frequently used abbreviations: HoS = Head of State; HoG = Head of Government; ML = Mid Lothian; KSS - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Fancy an embassy in ML? Click me for details. (PS - I'll return the favour.)
I am usually rewriting stuff about Mid Lothian - just because it's true today isn't necessarily true tomorrow.

Warning - Full-time Grammar Nazi at work. You have been warned. (I guess that's due to my mum being an English teacher. Also, don't use masculine words to describe me - my name is Rebecca, which is clearly a feminine name.)

User avatar
Aquashah
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Jul 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

ACCEPTED--Mid Lothian

Postby Aquashah » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Mid Lothian wrote:The Kingdom of Mid Lothian:
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: HoS - King Albert II; HoG - Kate Stephens-Smith.
Type of Government: Constitutional monarchy.

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Jonathan McGregor
District choice (if undecided, leave blank and we will decide based upon your country/nation): Wave Shallows
Family members: Wife Aimee, daughter Kathryn, son Liam.
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 15.
Number of service staff (max. 25): 20.
Weapons*: 15x Glock 10mm Auto pistols.
*In an effort to remain peaceable, only standard pistols and rifles are allowed within our nation. All weaponry is subject to inspection and can be rejected if it is believed unnecessary. All rejected weapons must be removed from Aquashahn borders immediately.

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house): Apartment.
Furnished or Unfurnished: Unfurnished.
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): N/a.

Other Specifications: We would like you to establish an embassy in ML: the link can be found in the signature.

King Pilinon Ci de' Glush III is pleased to accept the nation of Mid Lothian's application for an embassy in Embassy Isle's Wave Shallows. You have come just in time for our annual sea dragon polo playoffs. We are certain that ambassador McGregor will enjoy the game and have enclosed tickets to the event so he can watch the opening game with his family. International Affairs Minister Huishui is looking into embassy options for Aquashah on Mid Lothian and he should be in touch soon. We look forward to your arrival.

—Prime Minister Thourough

User avatar
Bacopa
Senator
 
Posts: 4711
Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bacopa » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 am

Greetings,

The Kingdom of Bacopa wishes to establish diplomatic relations and provides the following information:

Name of Country/Nation: Kingdom of Bacopa/Bacopa
Name of Leader(s), if applicable: Robert II, King of Bacopa
Type of Government: Monarchy/Father Knows Best State

Full Name of Ambassador(s): Corrine Shaw
District choice: prefer Wave Shallows if still available
Family members: none
Number of defensive staff (max. 20): 12
Number of service staff (max. 25): 20 diplomatic/administrative, 5 service/support
Weapons*: AK-47, Colt M1911A1 for security personnel

Living Quarters
Preferred (apartment, brownstone, house):
Furnished or Unfurnished: prefer unfurnished brownstone
Special Accommodations (i.e. wheelchair access): none

]Other Specifications: none
"I'm gonna play you something so funky you can smell it" - Buddy Guy


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dagnia, Dontriptia, Indieram, Okerne, Pilipinas and Malaya, Triplebaconation

Advertisement

Remove ads