NATION

PASSWORD

The Migrant Fleet of the Quarian People Embassy program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

The Migrant Fleet of the Quarian People Embassy program

Postby The Quarian People » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 am

Nations, our people are happy to expand foreign relations with all of you. Since our recent conquest of Rannoch, we are pleased to welcome ambassadors to our capital city of Idenna. Thank you for your time and please fill out the form below.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Gender:
- Ambassador's species:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):
- Security Staff(max 20):
- Service Staff(max 20):
- species of staff members:
- Will you be hiring locally:
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:
- What is your view on Quarians:
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:
- Any special requests:
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Ambassador's Lord Gustav auf Hinterbarg and Lady Emilia auf Hinterbarg-Imeriata.H0912-The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius.Chancellor Michael-Blademasters765
Last edited by The Quarian People on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
Imeriata
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11245
Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Image

Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: Admiral Rael'Zorah
Regarding: Application for an embassy
Encrypted: NO



I have the pleasure to inform you that in the name of the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard do today the absolute royal federation officially apply for your permission to open up a embassy in your nation.

Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms
- Government Type: Multinational absolute monarchy
- Head of State: His royal highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard
- Head of Government: His royal highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Lord Gustav auf Hinterbarg
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Lady Emilia auf Hinterbarg

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 5
- Security Staff(max 20): 10
- Service Staff(max 20): 10
- species of staff members: Humans and some other non-humans servants (Elfs, Haflings, trolls and some tomtar)
- Will you be hiring locally:  No
- Number and Type of Weapons: semi-automatic rifles will be carried by the security and every human commoner man will be armed with a knife and the nobility will carry a sword
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: already done
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: yes
- What is your view on Quarians: as a non-human species is it our duty to guide and rule them but as a nation have contact been too limited for any good assessment to be made.
- Any special requests: None



Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)


So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Imeriata wrote:
Image

Official communiqué from the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: Admiral Rael'Zorah
Regarding: Application for an embassy
Encrypted: NO



I have the pleasure to inform you that in the name of the absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms and her ruler His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard do today the absolute royal federation officially apply for your permission to open up a embassy in your nation.

Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The absolute royal federation of Imeriata and her realms
- Government Type: Multinational absolute monarchy
- Head of State: His royal highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard
- Head of Government: His royal highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm speaker of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Lord Gustav auf Hinterbarg
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Lady Emilia auf Hinterbarg

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 5
- Security Staff(max 20): 10
- Service Staff(max 20): 10
- species of staff members: Humans and some other non-humans servants (Elfs, Haflings, trolls and some tomtar)
- Will you be hiring locally:  No
- Number and Type of Weapons: semi-automatic rifles will be carried by the security and every human commoner man will be armed with a knife and the nobility will carry a sword
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: already done
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: yes
- What is your view on Quarians: as a non-human species is it our duty to guide and rule them but as a nation have contact been too limited for any good assessment to be made.
- Any special requests: None



Signed and approved by: His royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II by the grace of the gods king of Imeriata, Vedian, Erathia and Northern Taranakan also the duke of Northern Venezue and Sthalinge, The lord regent of the colony of Nova Imeriata, Imerian Africa, Angland and of the two peninsulas of Tvaude also by the right of his birth high marshal of the royal guard

ACCEPTED a shuttle will be dispatched in two days to pick up Lord Gustav auf Hinterbarg and Lady Emilia auf Hinterbarg. Enviro suits will be provided for all staff. Thank you

Signed Admiral Rael'Zorah
Last edited by The Quarian People on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lemonius
Minister
 
Posts: 2264
Founded: May 14, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lemonius » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: ϒΞϡ φа^aλϒδλ иaϒѱδaѱλΞů 0Ϟ ^ϡи0νδıaѕ aνς Ξϡѱ λ0^0νδϡѕ
(The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius and Her Colonies)
- Government Type: Imperial Dictatorship/Partial Democracy
- Head of State: The Matriarch
- Head of Government: The Matriarch
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Head of the Colonial Marines, C4749

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: H0912
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Lemonian
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 20
- Security Staff(max 20): 20
- Service Staff(max 20): 13
- species of staff members: Lemonian
- Will you be hiring locally: We will hire local Service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons:
18x Sabre Pulse Rifles, 2x Reaper Pulse Snipers, 20x Panther Pulse Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1x Placitum Diplomatic Carrier

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Already Completed
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Please, items are avaliable in our storefront
- What is your view on Quarians: :lol:
(best to worst)
:D
:lol:
:)
:meh:
:eyebrow:
:(
>:(
:evil:

- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Yes, anything to further relations
- Any special requests: Space to fly (or hang) the flags of our respective colonies
Landing pad/zone located close to the embassy


Thank you
My factbook has been in disarray since Imageshack was subject to new management
Formerly Venezue, founded in June '09 now Lemonius, regularly 'inactive' since 2014
Many thanks to many friends who made this my home for a time

User avatar
Blademasters765
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8587
Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Blademasters765 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:11 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:Blademasters765
- Government Type:Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State:King Jonathon and Queen Alana
- Head of Government:Chancellor Tara
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Chancellor Ean and Chancellor Tara

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Chancellor Michael
- Ambassador's Gender:Male
- Ambassador's species:Bladian
- Ambassador's Family (if any):NONE

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):20
- Security Staff(max 20):20
- Service Staff(max 20):20
- species of staff members:Bladian
- Will you be hiring locally:no
- Number and Type of Weapons:MP5's and .499 Revenants
- Number and Type of Vehicles:3 SUV's and 1 unarmed UH-60 Blackhawk

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:no
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:yes
- What is your view on Quarians:positive
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:If needed
- Any special requests:
The Most Glorious Hack wrote:
Mod Centre Log wrote:# Sun Aug 7 06:08:54 2011: the_most_glorious_hack examined hot_sexy_sluts

I love my job.
Georgizm wrote:The Falklands are closest to Argentina, therefore Argentina should become part of the Falklands.


Bladian Imperium Embassy Program

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 am

Lemonius wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: ϒΞϡ φа^aλϒδλ иaϒѱδaѱλΞů 0Ϟ ^ϡи0νδıaѕ aνς Ξϡѱ λ0^0νδϡѕ
(The Galactic Matriarchy of Lemonius and Her Colonies)
- Government Type: Imperial Dictatorship/Partial Democracy
- Head of State: The Matriarch
- Head of Government: The Matriarch
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Head of the Colonial Marines, C4749

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: H0912
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Lemonian
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 20
- Security Staff(max 20): 20
- Service Staff(max 20): 13
- species of staff members: Lemonian
- Will you be hiring locally: We will hire local Service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons:
18x Sabre Pulse Rifles, 2x Reaper Pulse Snipers, 20x Panther Pulse Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1x Placitum Diplomatic Carrier

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Already Completed
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Please, items are avaliable in our storefront
- What is your view on Quarians: :lol:
(best to worst)
:D
:lol:
:)
:meh:
:eyebrow:
:(
>:(
:evil:

- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Yes, anything to further relations
- Any special requests: Space to fly (or hang) the flags of our respective colonies
Landing pad/zone located close to the embassy


Thank you

ACCEPTED. We are glad to have you. ^_^

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 am

Blademasters765 wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:Blademasters765
- Government Type:Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State:King Jonathon and Queen Alana
- Head of Government:Chancellor Tara
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Chancellor Ean and Chancellor Tara

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Chancellor Michael
- Ambassador's Gender:Male
- Ambassador's species:Bladian
- Ambassador's Family (if any):NONE

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):20
- Security Staff(max 20):20
- Service Staff(max 20):20
- species of staff members:Bladian
- Will you be hiring locally:no
- Number and Type of Weapons:MP5's and .499 Revenants
- Number and Type of Vehicles:3 SUV's and 1 unarmed UH-60 Blackhawk

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:no
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:yes
- What is your view on Quarians:positive
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:If needed
- Any special requests:

ACCEPTED,Chancellor Michael may be shuttled in tomorrow.

User avatar
Orcoa
Senator
 
Posts: 4455
Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

- Full Name of Nation:The Imperial States Of Orcoa
- Government Type:Democratic Empire
- Head of State:King Emperor Zach The 3rd
- Head of Government:Prime minster Logan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Chancellor Lars and Chancellor Wendy

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Knightlord Hans Oresmen
- Ambassador's Gender:Male
- Ambassador's species:Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any):His son william and his daughter Sarah

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):20
- Security Staff(max 20):20
- Service Staff(max 20):20
- species of staff members:Human and if its ok, Quarian
- Will you be hiring locally:Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:SCAR rifles, Colt 45, A few shotguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles:4 limos, one Blackhawk, and A emperor class battle tank

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:Yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:Yes
- What is your view on Quarians:Good
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:Yes
- Any special requests: Just your good will and a barrel of your finest beer
Long Live The Wolf Emperor!
This is the song I sing to those who screw with me XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnFhnpEgKY
"this is the Internet: The place where religion goes to die." Crystalcliff Point

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Orcoa wrote:- Full Name of Nation:The Imperial States Of Orcoa
- Government Type:Democratic Empire
- Head of State:King Emperor Zach The 3rd
- Head of Government:Prime minster Logan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Chancellor Lars and Chancellor Wendy

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Knightlord Hans Oresmen
- Ambassador's Gender:Male
- Ambassador's species:Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any):His son william and his daughter Sarah

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):20
- Security Staff(max 20):20
- Service Staff(max 20):20
- species of staff members:Human and if its ok, Quarian
- Will you be hiring locally:Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:SCAR rifles, Colt 45, A few shotguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles:4 limos, one Blackhawk, and A emperor class battle tank

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:Yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:Yes
- What is your view on Quarians:Good
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:Yes
- Any special requests: Just your good will and a barrel of your finest beer


Your embassy application is ACCEPTED. We ask that you do not bring the helicopter because all ambassadors will be housed in the TMF Diplomicy, a galatic command ship, and it will take up unnessesary space.

User avatar
Orcoa
Senator
 
Posts: 4455
Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 pm

The Quarian People wrote:
Orcoa wrote:- Full Name of Nation:The Imperial States Of Orcoa
- Government Type:Democratic Empire
- Head of State:King Emperor Zach The 3rd
- Head of Government:Prime minster Logan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Chancellor Lars and Chancellor Wendy

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Knightlord Hans Oresmen
- Ambassador's Gender:Male
- Ambassador's species:Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any):His son william and his daughter Sarah

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):20
- Security Staff(max 20):20
- Service Staff(max 20):20
- species of staff members:Human and if its ok, Quarian
- Will you be hiring locally:Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:SCAR rifles, Colt 45, A few shotguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles:4 limos, one Blackhawk, and A emperor class battle tank

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:Yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:Yes
- What is your view on Quarians:Good
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:Yes
- Any special requests: Just your good will and a barrel of your finest beer


Your embassy application is ACCEPTED. We ask that you do not bring the helicopter because all ambassadors will be housed in the TMF Diplomicy, a galatic command ship, and it will take up unnessesary space.

that is no problem, we are happy you let us to your most beautiful fleet
Long Live The Wolf Emperor!
This is the song I sing to those who screw with me XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnFhnpEgKY
"this is the Internet: The place where religion goes to die." Crystalcliff Point

User avatar
The Saladin
Minister
 
Posts: 2128
Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Saladin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:55 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Glorius sultanate of the Saladin
- Government Type: Totalitarian
- Head of State: Sultan Yussuf Saladin
- Head of Government: same
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: same

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Mjad R'heem
- Ambassador's Gender: male
- Ambassador's species: human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 10
- Security Staff(max 20): 5
- Service Staff(max 20): 10
- species of staff members:
- Will you be hiring locally: yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: none
- Number and Type of Vehicles: none

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: yes I will TG you
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:
-What is your view on Quarians: normal
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: um what?
- Any special requests: no
Little Sister of Hath

Loving wife of Nightkill

Mother of SUA

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 am

The Saladin wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Glorius sultanate of the Saladin
- Government Type: Totalitarian
- Head of State: Sultan Yussuf Saladin
- Head of Government: same
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: same

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Mjad R'heem
- Ambassador's Gender: male
- Ambassador's species: human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 10
- Security Staff(max 20): 5
- Service Staff(max 20): 10
- species of staff members:
- Will you be hiring locally: yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: none
- Number and Type of Vehicles: none

Miscellaneous:

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: yes I will TG you
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:
-What is your view on Quarians: normal
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: um what?
- Any special requests: no


Accepted, we are glad to have Mr.R'heem. Also a decontamination process is just a scan that kills all germs and viruses on something.

User avatar
Ganos Lao
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13905
Founded: Feb 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganos Lao » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Pansentient Queendom of Ganosia ("Ganos Lao" is not the proper name for our country.)
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy.
- Head of State: Queen Quinn I of Ganosia
- Head of Government: Chancellor Princess Allison Amber
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Abishag Korey

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Daniel Carson
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Alexandra Carson (Wife)

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 15
- Security Staff(max 20): 20
- Service Staff(max 20): 10
- species of staff members: Mixed (Human/Non-Human)
- Will you be hiring locally: If allowed, yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: Small arms and generic larger weapons.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Generic vehicles.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: You already have.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Of course.
- What is your view on Quarians: We have no problem with them. They are allowed to live and work in Ganosia and even marry into our families.
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Of course.
- Any special requests: We would like to know about how Quarians handle the first aid concerns of non-Quarians in case our ambassador or his wife are in need, et cetera.



This nation is controlled by the player who was once Neo-Ixania on the Jolt Forums! It is also undergoing reconstruction.

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:58 am

Ganos Lao wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Pansentient Queendom of Ganosia ("Ganos Lao" is not the proper name for our country.)
- Government Type: Constitutional monarchy.
- Head of State: Queen Quinn I of Ganosia
- Head of Government: Chancellor Princess Allison Amber
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Abishag Korey

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Daniel Carson
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Human
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Alexandra Carson (Wife)

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 15
- Security Staff(max 20): 20
- Service Staff(max 20): 10
- species of staff members: Mixed (Human/Non-Human)
- Will you be hiring locally: If allowed, yes.
- Number and Type of Weapons: Small arms and generic larger weapons.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Generic vehicles.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: You already have.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Of course.
- What is your view on Quarians: We have no problem with them. They are allowed to live and work in Ganosia and even marry into our families.
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Of course.
- Any special requests: We would like to know about how Quarians handle the first aid concerns of non-Quarians in case our ambassador or his wife are in need, et cetera.

Accepted
Also, Dr. Tal Parvollen is our attending physician and is an expert on Human, Asari, and Quarian physiology. She is more than capable of handling any of Ambassador Carlson's medical needs.

User avatar
Legokiller
Minister
 
Posts: 3324
Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Legokiller » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:The United Pony States of Legokiller
- Government Type:Direct Democracy
- Head of State:President Aqua Crystal
- Head of Government:President Aqua Crystal and Vice President Cheerilee
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Foreign Minister Charlie Mccloud

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Cloud Dasher
- Ambassador's Gender:Female
- Ambassador's species: Pegasus Pony
- Ambassador's Family (if any):N/A

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):10
- Security Staff(max 20): 10
- Service Staff(max 20):10
- species of staff members:Earth Ponies, Unicorn ponies, and Pegasus Ponies
- Will you be hiring locally:yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:MP5 and walther P-99
- Number and Type of Vehicles:6 hybird cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:yes
- What is your view on Quarians:Friendly
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: if needed
- Any special requests:None
Silverdale's Factbook! Poi! Silverdale News Thread
<Maven>Legokiller's an original "G" with mirrors and changelings before it was cool <AnimeQuote> Taiga Aisaka is Gandhi.

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 am

Legokiller wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:The United Pony States of Legokiller
- Government Type:Direct Democracy
- Head of State:President Aqua Crystal
- Head of Government:President Aqua Crystal and Vice President Cheerilee
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Foreign Minister Charlie Mccloud

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Cloud Dasher
- Ambassador's Gender:Female
- Ambassador's species: Pegasus Pony
- Ambassador's Family (if any):N/A

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):10
- Security Staff(max 20): 10
- Service Staff(max 20):10
- species of staff members:Earth Ponies, Unicorn ponies, and Pegasus Ponies
- Will you be hiring locally:yes
- Number and Type of Weapons:MP5 and walther P-99
- Number and Type of Vehicles:6 hybird cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:yes
- What is your view on Quarians:Friendly
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: if needed
- Any special requests:None


ACCEPTED

User avatar
Sith Imperials
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sith Imperials » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:12 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Community of Sith Imperials
- Government Type: Psychotic Dictatorship
- Head of State: High Emperor, Darth Revala
- Head of Government: High Emperor, Darth Revala
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: High Emperor, Darth Revala

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Darth Poloi
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Human sith
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Son Revan Poloi

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 10
- Security Staff(max 20): none (has the force)
- Service Staff(max 20): 20
- species of staff members: Humans
- Will you be hiring locally: No all members must be trained in The Sith Imperial Academy
- Number and Type of Weapons: 1 lightsaber, 30 stun blasters
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 hoverchair for Darth Poloi

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: yes, we need weopons in exchange for slaves (non human only)
- What is your view on Quarians: One of few non-humans that deserve respect
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:yes
- Any special requests: The Ambassadors son be put in your schools, and a 300 square feet meditation room in addition to quarters.

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Sith Imperials wrote:
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Community of Sith Imperials
- Government Type: Psychotic Dictatorship
- Head of State: High Emperor, Darth Revala
- Head of Government: High Emperor, Darth Revala
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: High Emperor, Darth Revala

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Darth Poloi
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Human sith
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Son Revan Poloi

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 10
- Security Staff(max 20): none (has the force)
- Service Staff(max 20): 20
- species of staff members: Humans
- Will you be hiring locally: No all members must be trained in The Sith Imperial Academy
- Number and Type of Weapons: 1 lightsaber, 30 stun blasters
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 hoverchair for Darth Poloi

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: yes, we need weopons in exchange for slaves (non human only)
- What is your view on Quarians: One of few non-humans that deserve respect
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:yes
- Any special requests: The Ambassadors son be put in your schools, and a 300 square feet meditation room in addition to quarters.


ACCEPTED
We are honored to accepted the Sith ambassador. We have prepared to enroll the ambassadors son into the Shepard memorial academy on Rannoch. It is our finest academy and we are sure he will do exceptional work. As for the meditation room, we have engineers making the addon as I am typing this message. Thank you, and I hope to meet Ambassador Poloi soon in person.
-Taro'Rey vas Rannoch

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Image


Official Channel from Cyber Corp HQ



From: Jason Cloud President of Cyber corp and Right hand of President Cole Jones
To: Admiral Rael'Zorah
Regarding: Embassy
Encrypted: Lvl 3 Encryption.

Hello and Good Day Admiral Rael'Zorah. I'm Sorry I Can't make it to this. But my second in command Jason Cloud (Who is President of Cyber Corp) Will be taking my place. Please treat him as you would treat me. As we have close relation, any offence to him will be seen as a direct offence to me. He will treat you with the same respect as he dose me. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Note: Jason's Scales shred most cloths we give him. SO please don't bo offended if he is shirtless and wearing bulky pants.


Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Yes Im Biop
- Government Type:Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
- Head of State: Cole Jones
- Head of Government: Cole Jones + Jason Cloud
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jason Cloud

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Jason Cloud
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Draconian. You may know them as ANthro Dragons.
- Ambassador's Family (if any): No Direct Family, Is President Cole's God Father.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 4
- Security Staff(max 20): 2 (Jason Being One)
- Service Staff(max 20): 5
- species of staff members:  4 Human Diplomats. 7 Draonians.
- Will you be hiring locally: No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: Jason will be caring a 90mm Krebos  Battery. is Squad mate will be using a MK1 Auto Gaussian Rifle.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: None.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: If you so please. You are welcome.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Much so. As we are primarily dealing in weapons.
- What is your view on Quarians: You are a very Interesting people. We would be glad to have a partnership with you.
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Yes.
- Any special requests: We would like to ask if you could share some of your Technology with us. As we are currently peaking in our weaponry developmental.


Though it may seem an odd request. We wish to find a fabric that Jason's diamond hard scales wont shred through. If you can help us in the regard we will be grateful.
Last edited by Yes Im Biop on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
Novus Niciae
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5441
Founded: May 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Novus Niciae » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Interstellar Republic of Novus Niciae
- Government Type: Republic (Inoffensive Centrist Democracy)
- Head of State: Queen Anastasia Johns
- Head of Government: Prime minister Anastasia Johns
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Senator Nike Niciae

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Artemus Niciae
- Ambassador's Gender: Female
- Ambassador's species: GEM
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 20
- Security Staff(max 20): 20
- Service Staff(max 20): 20
- species of staff members: GEM
- Will you be hiring locally: Yes, additional support staff will be hired locally
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 x NA-78 7.62mm Advanced Combat Rifle, 60 x NAG-5 7.62mm Gauss pistol, 1x TA-21 Sonic Nauseator, 1x TA-36 Laser Dazzler.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 x Diplomatic yacht (modified exploration cruiser), 4 grav cars, 1 armored grav limousine.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Yes
- What is your view on Quarians: Sympathetic
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Yes
- Any special requests: Docking bay for yacht, Access to exercise areas like a park or a gym.
For: Free thought, 2 state solution for Israel, democracy, playing the game.
Against: Totalitarianism, Theocracy, Slavery, Playing the system
Tech Level: FT

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Novus Niciae wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Interstellar Republic of Novus Niciae
- Government Type: Republic (Inoffensive Centrist Democracy)
- Head of State: Queen Anastasia Johns
- Head of Government: Prime minister Anastasia Johns
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Senator Nike Niciae

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Artemus Niciae
- Ambassador's Gender: Female
- Ambassador's species: GEM
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 20
- Security Staff(max 20): 20
- Service Staff(max 20): 20
- species of staff members: GEM
- Will you be hiring locally: Yes, additional support staff will be hired locally
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 x NA-78 7.62mm Advanced Combat Rifle, 60 x NAG-5 7.62mm Gauss pistol, 1x TA-21 Sonic Nauseator, 1x TA-36 Laser Dazzler.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 x Diplomatic yacht (modified exploration cruiser), 4 grav cars, 1 armored grav limousine.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Yes
- What is your view on Quarians: Sympathetic
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Yes
- Any special requests: Docking bay for yacht, Access to exercise areas like a park or a gym.

ACCEPTED, we will happily accept Ambassador Artemus

User avatar
Yahkima
Diplomat
 
Posts: 959
Founded: Nov 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Yahkima » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

Image

Burst Transmission from Yahkima Fleet Command


From: Atak (Admiral) Akumen Nuyen atyahk Moorba
To: The Proper Diplomatic Authorities.
Regarding: The Offer of Expand Foreign Relations

It is with high-regard that we congratulate you on your conquest of Rannoch, we revel in the knowledge that your long-suffering people may at last know the peace of a true homeland. It is our hope now that you will remember what it is to swim among the stars, and will not forsake those of us who continue as you once did in favor of the myriad planetbound races. To that end we seek the formalization of diplomatic ties between our peoples; that we may prosper alike, each in their own manner. An envoy will be deployed upon confirmation, to arrive in 2.27 Rannochian days, further details enclosed.

Adieu,
Atak Akumen Nuyen atyahk Moorba

Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:  The Allied Fleets of the Yahkima People
- Government Type:  Tribal Federation
- Head of State:  Aratak (Fleet Admiral) Ney'los Darius Delostratta atyahk Seerha
- Head of Government:  Aratak Ney'los Darius Delostratta atyahk Seerha
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:  Atak Akumen Nuyen atyahk Moorba

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:  Serrata Untan atyahk Iburkah
- Ambassador's Gender:  Female
- Ambassador's species: Homo Sapien Yahkima
- Ambassador's Family (if any):  Of the Iburkah Yahkima

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):  2 (Serrata Untan atyahk Iburkah; Attaché)
- Security Staff(max 20): 8
- Service Staff(max 20): 0
- species of staff members:  Homo Sapien Yahkima; Homo Sapien Sapien
- Will you be hiring locally: Hiring will be handled on a as-needed basis, prospects for temporary employment likely.
- Number and Type of Weapons:  Standard Marine complement; depletion rifles, AMI beam weapons, mixed explosives, electronic warfare suite, assorted small arms.
- Number and Type of Vehicles:  1x Yahkima Jurun Class Combat Corvette; teleportation suite.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:  You are welcome among us.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:  Trade can only be to our mutual benefit, we view the prospect with enthusiasm.
- What is your view on Quarians:  Fellow Volduskai (Space-dwelling peoples; literally: "those who fly/swim in emptiness"), and as such natural allies; though we are pleased to hear of your recent reconquest.
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:  Yes.
- Any special requests:  We request samples of Quarian foodstuffs.  Though indigestible to us, we may be able to modify them to produce unique fruits and vegetables for use in commerce with dextro-amino species.  This will also assist us in providing for Quarian envoys in future.

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:40 am

Yahkima wrote:
Burst Transmission from Yahkima Fleet Command


From: Atak (Admiral) Akumen Nuyen atyahk Moorba
To: The Proper Diplomatic Authorities.
Regarding: The Offer of Expand Foreign Relations

It is with high-regard that we congratulate you on your conquest of Rannoch, we revel in the knowledge that your long-suffering people may at last know the peace of a true homeland. It is our hope now that you will remember what it is to swim among the stars, and will not forsake those of us who continue as you once did in favor of the myriad planetbound races. To that end we seek the formalization of diplomatic ties between our peoples; that we may prosper alike, each in their own manner. An envoy will be deployed upon confirmation, to arrive in 2.27 Rannochian days, further details enclosed.

Adieu,
Atak Akumen Nuyen atyahk Moorba

Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:  The Allied Fleets of the Yahkima People
- Government Type:  Tribal Federation
- Head of State:  Aratak (Fleet Admiral) Ney'los Darius Delostratta atyahk Seerha
- Head of Government:  Aratak Ney'los Darius Delostratta atyahk Seerha
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:  Atak Akumen Nuyen atyahk Moorba

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:  Serrata Untan atyahk Iburkah
- Ambassador's Gender:  Female
- Ambassador's species: Homo Sapien Yahkima
- Ambassador's Family (if any):  Of the Iburkah Yahkima

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20):  2 (Serrata Untan atyahk Iburkah; Attaché)
- Security Staff(max 20): 8
- Service Staff(max 20): 0
- species of staff members:  Homo Sapien Yahkima; Homo Sapien Sapien
- Will you be hiring locally: Hiring will be handled on a as-needed basis, prospects for temporary employment likely.
- Number and Type of Weapons:  Standard Marine complement; depletion rifles, AMI beam weapons, mixed explosives, electronic warfare suite, assorted small arms.
- Number and Type of Vehicles:  1x Yahkima Jurun Class Combat Corvette; teleportation suite.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:  You are welcome among us.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations:  Trade can only be to our mutual benefit, we view the prospect with enthusiasm.
- What is your view on Quarians:  Fellow Volduskai (Space-dwelling peoples; literally: "those who fly/swim in emptiness"), and as such natural allies; though we are pleased to hear of your recent reconquest.
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols:  Yes.
- Any special requests:  We request samples of Quarian foodstuffs.  Though indigestible to us, we may be able to modify them to produce unique fruits and vegetables for use in commerce with dextro-amino species.  This will also assist us in providing for Quarian envoys in future.


To:Atak Akumen Nuyen atyahk Moorba
From: Admiral Tali'Zorah

We are honered by your words and accept your ambassador with open arms. A free trade agreement is to be established with your nation. If any of your ships are in need of repair the Shepard Memorial academy has an engineering program for the finest quarian engineers. And they would make any repairs at matieral cost. We look forward to a long and prosperious friend ship.

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14942
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 am

(Did you mis mine? Sorry im a bit impaitent XD)
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
The Quarian People
Envoy
 
Posts: 216
Founded: Jun 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Quarian People » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:[spoiler]


Official Channel from Cyber Corp HQ



From: Jason Cloud President of Cyber corp and Right hand of President Cole Jones
To: Admiral Rael'Zorah
Regarding: Embassy
Encrypted: Lvl 3 Encryption.

Hello and Good Day Admiral Rael'Zorah. I'm Sorry I Can't make it to this. But my second in command Jason Cloud (Who is President of Cyber Corp) Will be taking my place. Please treat him as you would treat me. As we have close relation, any offence to him will be seen as a direct offence to me. He will treat you with the same respect as he dose me. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Note: Jason's Scales shred most cloths we give him. SO please don't bo offended if he is shirtless and wearing bulky pants.


Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Yes Im Biop
- Government Type:Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
- Head of State: Cole Jones
- Head of Government: Cole Jones + Jason Cloud
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jason Cloud

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Jason Cloud
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's species: Draconian. You may know them as ANthro Dragons.
- Ambassador's Family (if any): No Direct Family, Is President Cole's God Father.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff(max 20): 4
- Security Staff(max 20): 2 (Jason Being One)
- Service Staff(max 20): 5
- species of staff members:  4 Human Diplomats. 7 Draonians.
- Will you be hiring locally: No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: Jason will be caring a 90mm Krebos  Battery. is Squad mate will be using a MK1 Auto Gaussian Rifle.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: None.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: If you so please. You are welcome.
- Would you like a trade agreement between our nations: Much so. As we are primarily dealing in weapons.
- What is your view on Quarians: You are a very Interesting people. We would be glad to have a partnership with you.
- Will you submit to decontamination protocols: Yes.
- Any special requests: We would like to ask if you could share some of your Technology with us. As we are currently peaking in our weaponry developmental.


Though it may seem an odd request. We wish to find a fabric that Jason's diamond hard scales wont shred through. If you can help us in the regard we will be grateful.
[/spoiler]

Accepted. Sorry, I did skim over it.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Asgareth, Romae in Perpetuum, The Glass Oasis, Wehrofia Islands

Advertisement

Remove ads