NATION

PASSWORD

The Official Embassy Program of The Onigiri Enclave

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Founded: Feb 18, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

The Official Embassy Program of The Onigiri Enclave

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:29 pm

The Official Embassy of The Onigiri Enclave
Embassy Program overseen by the Secretary of State Ro Cthellen

Welcome all, welcome all, to any and all wishing to establish open diplomatic relations with The Onigiri Enclave, of the founding three members of The Bunny Fire. We are something of a Fantasy Post-Modern Tech Nation, a nation some United Nations delegates and journalists have slapdashedly compared as a "High-Fantasy Wakanda" and an "anime come to life" among other things. *supersonic cyborg fairies & harpies whizz by as explosions light up the night sky* Honestly I don't know where people get these ideas from. For us, this is Wednesday.

Brief History

The Onigiri Enclave was formed after many lower class individuals, mostly humans, but also several members of other non-human sentient races, such as mermaids, nekomimi, imumimi, kitsune, centaurs, ponies, and more, grew frustrated with continued class and species feuds going on at the time in Fishy Apples, namely between the ruling mermaids and the nekomimi, and decided to pull up stakes & head west across the Tufahije River in 664 AD, which at the time was uncharted territory. After trekking through the wilderness for almost two years, the emigrants ran into a strange new indigenous people, a species of literal sentient onigiri who were very posh and fabulous. Agreeing to let them settle in their lands if they help them carry heavy loads for them, the emigrants began to set up a community. To ensure their new fledging home didn't head the way of Fishy Apples, the founding foremothers decided to pound out a complex and well thought out constitution... though any time they disagreed on something they did a lot of shrooms and battled each other bare-fisted in an arena battle royale until the last woman stood. They also did a lot a shrooms WHILE writing the constitution too. That might explain the several references to "Tim, the Cosmic Ten-Eyed Lemming" in Article IV.
Regardless, our constitution, and by default, our nation, came into being on May 20th, 666 AD, at 4:26 AM. Without the pesky burden of the medieval Catholic Church lording over us, we were able basically skip all that Dark Ages nonsense altogether and skip straight to the Colonial Era, just without the slavery... and we still quite hadn't figured out the gunpowder part yet either. We expanded further north and west over the centuries, peacefully annexing new lands, until in the early 14th century we finally butted heads with another major nation, Windiria. Tensions rose, and war seemed imminent, with both sides trying to goad Fishy Apples onto their side. Finally in 1332 AD, both Windirian and Onigiri forces gathered atop Uncle Ben's Mesa ready for war, when the ruler of Fishy Apples, Queen Jazmine II, and a very powerful mage, became tired of our nonsense and torched the mesa, which was home to thousands of rabbits. The bouncing baby bunnies burning brightly in the night struck terror in the armies (as did the two kilometer tall tornado of flames) and drove all three parties to the negotiation table. From there a peace was made, and The Bunny Fire was formed.
From there, The Onigiri Enclave has been peacefully growing onward and upward, into the vast post-modern cosmopolitan mecca it is today.

Government

The Onigiri Enclave is a Direct Democracy. This means it lacks a traditional "legislature" that representative democracies have. Instead, every citizen, from the moment they are born, automatically enjoy the rights and power to vote on & enjoin bills, debate & amend laws, attach riders, and override the veto of El Presidente, the elected executive official - basically anything a typical liberal first world democratic legislature can do, doing so via 21024 factor encrypted servers that are authenticated every hour by system checkers employed by the Tech Guru, Iris Akalækker and votes verified by staffers employed by the offices of the Minister of the Interior, Bast Alençona. The citizenry, typically known as Riceballs, vote into power the chief executive, El Presidente, and El Presidente can nominate the heads of the ten Executive Offices, which Riceballs can confirm with a 65% vote. These Executive Officers are similar to Cabinet officials in a sense when compared to the American executive branch, but with more power, and that the Commander-in-Chief is NOT El Pesidente, but the Defense Czar, the highest seated Executive Officer and the closest thing The Onigiri Enclave has to a Vice President.
El Presidente and all the Executive Officers operate from Subarashī Koya, a pair of 47 story tall double helical structures surrounding a massive sequoia tree deep in the heart of the capital city of Wasabi Mysterium that doubles as the official residence of El Presidente and their family. Their order of succession in the event something should happen to El Presidente is somewhat delineated by what floor they are on; the higher the floor they work on they are, the higher on the executive line of succession they are. Of the Executive Officers, there's the aforementioned Defense Czar, followed by the Tech Guru, Secretary of State, Surgeon Admiral, Corporate Stooge, Ultima Procuratoris, Executive Sous Chef, the Lord of Dosh, the Minister of the Interior, and then the Traffic Cop. If all the Executives are somehow waylaid, the receptionist on the first floor is next in line.

Guidelines

These are following rules and regulations regarding the establishment and operation of an embassy and/or consulate in The Onigiri Enclave:

1. All embassies will be located in the capital of Wasabi Mysterium. However, it is of your discretion if you wish to open up to three (3) consulates in one of the cities that will be designated below.
  2. Any and all embassies and consulates and their premises shall be treated as territory of the nations which they belong to, and this sovereignty will be respected by the Onigiri government and authorities.
  3. Only the ambassador, consul, and their minor children under the age of 22 shall be granted diplomatic immunity. All other staff, family members, and security are subject to Onigiri law when outside of embassy premises.
  4. The total land area allotted for an embassy is 27,098 m2 and 8872 m2 for a consulate.
  5. The maximum size of an embassy building allowed is 16 above ground levels and 4 below ground levels. Consulate facilities are allowed a maximum size of 4 above ground levels and 2 below ground levels.
  6. An embassy may staff up to 400 administrative personnel (and their families), 200 service/maintenance employees (and their families), and 150 security personnel (and their families). Consulates may staff up to 100 administrative personnel (and their families), 30 service/maintenance employees (and their families), and 50 security personnel (and their families).
  7. Normally, any firearm that uses ammunition smaller than 12.7 x 108mm (.50 BMG) is prohibited in The Onigiri Enclave, but foreign security personnel can file with the office of the Defense Czar to get special waivers to allow them carry weapons firing rounds as small as 7.62 x 51mm NATO in The Onigiri Enclave.
  8. Embassies are restricted to two tactical nuclear devices, their combined yields totaling 3 kilotons in explosive yield, for self defense... or duck hunting.
  9. Automobiles have been banned in The Onigiri Enclave since shortly after the discovery of the internal combustion engine in the 16th century. However, embassies can still register any sort of helicopter, conventional or VTOL fighter jet, horse, wagon, snowmobile, zamboni, ox cart, anything (and if you place a consulate in Maruchan, Nanako, Moonshine Gravy, Lapis Lazuli, or Tufahije City, water vehicles like hydrofoils, hovercrafts, yachts, etc.)... as long as it isn't powered by a fossil-fueled energy source and dependent on an asphalt surface for easy traction... because you won't find ANY of those in The Onigiri Enclave. There are ZERO paved roads here. Lots of snow, ice, and forests though.
    In all, your embassy may have a combined total of 75 vehicles, which can have up to heavy armor and weaponry installed. Consulates may house 18 vehicles equipped with medium armor.
  10. We're a pet-friendly embassy program, so feel free to bring your pets along!!

Consulate Sites

Below are the cities where one may request a consulate office. Remember one may only open up to three (3) consulate offices at any given time:

1. City: Silk Sardonyx
    Population: 684,000,000
    Known As: The largest city is The Onigiri Enclave, and considered it's entertainment capital, where nearly all of the nation's anime and movies are produced.

2. City: Nanako
    Population: 102,400,000
    Known As: Located in the heart of the Sake Swamp and near the Albaloo Observatory atop Mt. Fabulosity, Nanako is regarded as the nexus of the Onigiri research community.

3. City: Donburi of the Mists
    Population: 26,912,800
    Known As: Long considered the ancestral origin of the Fabulous Onigiri, this town in the northern reaches of the foggy Gyakusetsu Forest is heralded as the hub of The Onigiri Enclave's culture and fashion.

4. City: Moonshine Gravy
    Population: 74,400,000
    Known As: Moonshine Gravy is not only The Onigiri Enclave's biggest e-sports destination, but a major tech center in the nation.

5. City: Maruchan
    Population: 110,082,005
    Known As: For foodies everywhere, Maruchan is considered the food capital of The Onigiri Enclave.

6. City: Opalescence
    Population: 18,140,000
    Known As: While Maruchan is considered the gourmet capital of The Onigiri Enclave, that food must come from somewhere, and this city in the southwestern portion of the Basmati Plains is the agricultural leader of The Onigiri Enclave. It's also a hop, skip, and a jump from Windiria, in case you ever want to take a trip there.

7. City: Lapis Lazuli
    Population: 62,156,000
    Known As: Lapis Lazuli, a city situated entirely on an oasis island in the far northern reaches of the Rijsttafel Desert in the northeastern corner of the country is a major military manufacturing sector in The Onigiri Enclave.

8. City: Tufahije City
    Population: 84,000,000
    Known As: Finally, there's Tufahije City, which is situated on the eastern edge of the Sake Swamp, and is bordered by the Tufahije River on the north, east, and south that also makes up most of the border with neighboring Fishy Apples. Consuls and their families are just as likely to encounter tourists from Fishy Apples as they are Onigiri locals here. Also they will be enthralled being near and learning about the aboriginal living areas of the Wood Mermaids.

Embassy Forms

Embassies (All embassies are located in Wasabi Mysterium)

Code: Select all
[spoiler=Embassy Request][color=#4800AF][b][u][size=140]General Nation Information[/size][/u][/b]
[list][blocktext][*][b]Official [i](Full)[/i] Nation Name:[/b]
[*][b]Government Type:[/b]
[*][b]Economy Type:[/b]
[*][b]Head of State [i](Including Title)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]Foreign Affairs [i](Name of Office & Leader of Said Office)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]Brief Description of Nation [i](Optional)[/i]:[/b][/blocktext][/list]

[b][u][size=140]Ambassadorial Data[/size][/u][/b]
[list][blocktext][*][b]Ambassador's Name:[/b]
[*][b]Ambassador's Sex:[/b]
[*][b]Ambassador's Pronouns:[/b]
[*][b]Ambassador's Species:[/b]
[*][b]Ambassador's Race:[/b]
[*][b]Family [i](Yes/No)[/i]:[/b]
If you answered Yes to the above question, please fill in their names and ages below:

[*][b]Pets [i](Yes/No)[/i]:[/b]
If you answered Yes to the above question, please fill in their names, species, and ages below:

[*][b]Health Concerns:[/b]
[*][b]Any Special Requests:[/b][/blocktext][/list]

[b][u][size=140]Facility[/size][/u][/b]
[list][blocktext][*][b]Size of Embassy Facility [i](in m[sup]2[/sup] - Size[sub]Max[/sub] 27,098 m[sup]2[/sup])[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]Floors of Embassy Facility [i](Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - X[sub]Max[/sub] 16 floors, Y[sub]Max[/sub] 4 floors)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]# of Administrative Staff Employed [i](Admin[sub]Max[/sub] 400)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]# of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed [i](Service[sub]Max[/sub] 200)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]# of Security Staff Employed [i](Security[sub]Max[/sub] 150)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]Weaponry Used by Security Forces [i](Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited)[/i]:[/b]

[*][b]Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes [i](Limit Two Weapons With a Total Combined Yield of 3 Kilotons)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]Vehicles Used by Embassy [i](Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though)[/i]:[/b][/blocktext]
[/list][/color][/spoiler]

Consulates (Simply copy, paste, and fill out a second and/or third time below your first entry if you wish to have more than one embassy. Remember, the maximum total number of consulates you may request is three [3])

[spoiler=Consulate Request][color=#4800AF][b][u][size=140]Consular Data[/size][/u][/b]
[list][blocktext][*][b]Name of Consul:[/b]
[*][b]Consul's Sex:[/b]
[*][b]Consul's Pronouns:[/b]
[*][b]Consul's Species:[/b]
[*][b]Consul's Race:[/b]
[*][b]Family [i](Yes/No)[/i]:[/b]
If you answered Yes to the above question, please fill in their names and ages below:

[*][b]Pets [i](Yes/No)[/i]:[/b]
If you answered Yes to the above question, please fill in their names, species, and ages below:

[*][b]Health Concerns:[/b]
[*][b]Any Special Requests:[/b][/blocktext][/list]

[b][u][size=140]Facility Data[/size][/u][/b]
[list][blocktext][*][b]Size of Consulate Facility [i](in m[sup]2[/sup] - Size[sub]Max[/sub] 8872 m[sup]2[/sup])[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]Floors of Consulate Facility [i](Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - X[sub]Max[/sub] 4 floors, Y[sub]Max[/sub] 2 floors)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]# of Administrative Staff Employed [i](Admin[sub]Max[/sub] 100)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]# of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed [i](Service[sub]Max[/sub] 30)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]# of Security Staff Employed [i](Security[sub]Max[/sub] 50)[/i]:[/b]
[*][b]Weaponry Used by Security Forces [i](Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited)[/i]:[/b]

[*][b]Vehicles Used by Embassy [i](Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Consulates Are Allowed Light & Medium Armored Vehicles)[/i]:[/b][/blocktext]
[/list][/color][/spoiler]
The Onigiri Enclave is a highly progressive scientific largely secularist nation welcoming to all (as so long as you aren't a bee or a jaywalker).

Founder of The Bunny Fire - Where you are free to be yourself. We just ask that you EAT THE CARROT.

A Tier 8, Level 2, Type 5 civilization, according to this index.

Embassy | Factbooks | NS Stats are NOT canon

The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Left-wing Utopia

List of Embassies & Consulaties (By Alphabetical Order)

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:30 pm

0-9

A

B
  • The Anocratic Empire of Bigpipstan

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K
  • The People's Republic of Kenmoria

L
  • The Technocratic Federation of Lycantine

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

-@#$! (Misc)

0-9

A

B

C

D

E

F
  • The Fiefdom of Freikorps Geier - Lapis Lazuli

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

-@#$! (Misc)
Last edited by The Onigiri Enclave on Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Onigiri Enclave is a highly progressive scientific largely secularist nation welcoming to all (as so long as you aren't a bee or a jaywalker).

Founder of The Bunny Fire - Where you are free to be yourself. We just ask that you EAT THE CARROT.

Orcuo
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orcuo » Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:43 pm

General Nation Information
  • Official (Full) Nation Name: The Funnyman Empire Administered Territory of Orcuo.
  • Government Type: Dictatorship.
  • Economy Type: Government-Controlled
  • Head of State (Including Title): Emperor Funnyman
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): Title: Funnyman Empire Foreign Affairs Department | Leading Committee: “Foreign Affairs Anonymous Committee”
  • Brief Description of Nation (Optional):
N/A

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Joe Sanderson.
  • Ambassador's Sex: Male
  • Ambassador's Pronouns: He/Him
  • Ambassador's Species: Human
  • Ambassador's Race: White
  • Family (Yes/No): No

• Pets (Yes/No): No

• Health Concerns: None
  • Any Special Requests:

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2): 5,269 M2
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): X = 5 Floors | Y = 4 Floors
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): 100
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): 50
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): 150
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): Automatic Rifles | Shotguns | Grenade Launchers | Rocket Launchers (Standard Embassy Weaponry. )
  • Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes (Limit Two Weapons With a Total Combined Yield of 3 Kilotons): Yes; 2 Bombs yielding 1.5 Kilotons each.
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): Helicopters (3)
Funnyman: Putting the ‘Ions’ in NationStates since forever.
Proud Subsidiary of the NationStates Official* YouTube Channel
(*Due to a cease and desist letter from Maxcorp, I had to put this asterisk next to "Official")

The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:22 pm

Orcuo wrote:
  • Official (Full) Nation Name: The Funnyman Empire Administered Territory of Orcuo.
  • Government Type: Dictatorship.
  • Economy Type: Government-Controlled
  • Head of State (Including Title): Emperor Funnyman
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): Title: Funnyman Empire Foreign Affairs Department | Leading Committee: “Foreign Affairs Anonymous Committee”
N/A

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Joe Sanderson.
  • Ambassador's Race: White

• Any Special Requests:

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2): 5,269 M2
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): X = 5 Floors | Y = 4 Floors
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): 100
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): 50
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): 150
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): Automatic Rifles | Shotguns | Grenade Launchers | Rocket Launchers (Standard Embassy Weaponry. )
  • Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes (Limit Two Weapons With a Total Combined Yield of 3 Kilotons): Yes; 2 Bombs yielding 1.5 Kilotons each.
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): Helicopters (3)

OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE OF THE ONIGIRI ENCLAVE
Secretary of State Ro Cthellen

Dear Foreign Affairs Anonymous Committee of the Funnyman Empire Foreign Affairs Department, our agents in my department have reviewed your application to open an embassy in The Holy Empire of The Onigiri Enclave, and I have also surveyed your nation's public records and repositories. Based on what we have seen and compiled, we have decided to REJECT your application for an embassy. Between your sponsorship of autocratic rule and a lack of further collarobating data (read: Factbooks with a modicum of information), we cannot issue a permit for The Funnyman Empire Administered Territory of Orcuo to establish an embassy at this time.

Bigpipstan
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Bigpipstan » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:34 am

• Official (Full) Nation Name: Anocratic empire of Bigpistan
  • Government Type: semi constitutional monarchy
  • Economy Type: Decentraly planned economy
  • Head of State (Including Title): Emperor Bigpip
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): Moxie Star

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Gloom Tune
  • Ambassador's Sex: male
  • Ambassador's Pronouns: he/him
  • Ambassador's Species: pony
  • Ambassador's Race: pegasus
  • Family (Yes/No): no

• Pets (Yes/No): no

• Health Concerns: none
  • Any Special Requests:

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2):10,000
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): Y 1 X 1
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): 1
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): 3
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): 1
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): 1 greatsword
  • Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes (Limit Two Weapons With a Total Combined Yield of 3 Kilotons): It won't
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): One thermal airship
Anocratic empire is a My little pony X Rimworld nation. Neo-Harmonist Semi constitutional monarchy with a voucher economy. canon population is 3,661,420,394. Doesn't use NS stats anymore. Our TF storefront, Acrab news, RP region, Tales 1, Tales 2.

Freikorps Geier
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Freikorps Geier » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:09 pm

Freikorps Geier Department of Foreign Affairs Official Inquiry

To the most worthy ambassadors of the nation of Onigiri,

In order to strengthen economic ties and pursue win-win economic cooperation between our two countries, Freikorps Geier is interested in setting up consulates in your cities. However, we do not at this time wish to start an embassy program at this time. We therefore inquire as to whether or not it is still possible to set up these consulates, or is an embassy a prerequisite for doing so? Please understand that not wanting to set up an embassy immediately is merely a precautionary manner. If our consulate program proves successful, I see no reason why one cannot be constructed in the future, given the approval from my liege. So please, consider our request and allow us to go forward with our consulate program, so that we may submit an official request for a consulate.

Thank you for your time,
Lord Dominique Fernandez-Oscar, Chief Royal Ambassador

The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:58 pm

Bigpipstan wrote:
  • Official (Full) Nation Name: Anocratic empire of Bigpistan
  • Government Type: semi constitutional monarchy
  • Economy Type: Decentraly planned economy
  • Head of State (Including Title): Emperor Bigpip
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): Moxie Star

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Gloom Tune
  • Ambassador's Sex: male
  • Ambassador's Pronouns: he/him
  • Ambassador's Species: pony
  • Ambassador's Race: pegasus
  • Family (Yes/No): no

• Pets (Yes/No): no

• Health Concerns: none
  • Any Special Requests:

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2):10,000
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): Y 1 X 1
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): 1
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): 3
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): 1
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): 1 greatsword
  • Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes (Limit Two Weapons With a Total Combined Yield of 3 Kilotons): It won't
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): One thermal airship

Dear Moxie Star, chief officer for Foreign Affairs for the Anocratic Empire of Bigpistan, our agents in my department have reviewed your application to open an embassy in The Holy Empire of The Onigiri Enclave, and I have also surveyed your nation's public records and repositories. Based on what we have seen and compiled, we have decided to humbly ACCEPT your application for an embassy. We are intrigued by your concepts of "Neo-Harmonism" and while it does contrast with some of our views of reaching out to other nations of the worlds and being able to peacefully co-exist with them, there are aspects we also seem to share and be able to bond with. I am also intrigued by such a minimalist request for your embassy, which surprised me at first, but will actually turn out to expedite the construction preparations.

The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:06 pm

Freikorps Geier wrote:
Freikorps Geier Department of Foreign Affairs Official Inquiry

To the most worthy ambassadors of the nation of Onigiri,

In order to strengthen economic ties and pursue win-win economic cooperation between our two countries, Freikorps Geier is interested in setting up consulates in your cities. However, we do not at this time wish to start an embassy program at this time. We therefore inquire as to whether or not it is still possible to set up these consulates, or is an embassy a prerequisite for doing so? Please understand that not wanting to set up an embassy immediately is merely a precautionary manner. If our consulate program proves successful, I see no reason why one cannot be constructed in the future, given the approval from my liege. So please, consider our request and allow us to go forward with our consulate program, so that we may submit an official request for a consulate.

Thank you for your time,

Dear Chief Royal Ambassador Fernadez-Oscar, we can understand your caution and hesitancy towards establishing an embassy with a nation you do not know full well enough yet. As such, to answer your query, the ability to request consulates is NOT beholden to the need to establish embassies as well, thus one may ask to establish consulates with us if they so wish without opening an embassy, as a way to get to better know us, if opening an embassy is at this time too large a step for them.

Freikorps Geier
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Freikorps Geier » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:42 pm

Freikorps Geier Department of Foreign Affairs Official Communique

Honorable ambassadors of Onigiri,

We greatly appreciate your prompt response. With this information, my government has approved the commencement of an official consulate program with Onigiri. We submit our official application below. Thank you again for your time and consideration in this matter, and we hope that this will spur further diplomatic ties between our countries.

Saludos,

Consular Data
  • Name of Consul: Monique Cézar
  • Consul's Sex: Female
  • Consul's Pronouns: She/Her
  • Consul's Species: Human
  • Consul's Race: Latin

• Pets (Yes/No): Yes

Oscar, weiner dog, 2 years.
  • Any Special Requests: None

Facility Data
  • Size of Consulate Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 8872 m2): 2,600 square meter
  • Floors of Consulate Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 4 floors, YMax 2 floors): 1 floor, ground
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 100): 10
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 30): 2, janitor and technician
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 50): 8
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited):
    H&K G3F3
    M79 for riot-control
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Consulates Are Allowed Light & Medium Armored Vehicles): 4 up-armored BJ2020

We wish to open this consulate in the city of Lapis Lazuli.

The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:12 pm

Freikorps Geier wrote:
Freikorps Geier Department of Foreign Affairs Official Communique

Honorable ambassadors of Onigiri,

We greatly appreciate your prompt response. With this information, my government has approved the commencement of an official consulate program with Onigiri. We submit our official application below. Thank you again for your time and consideration in this matter, and we hope that this will spur further diplomatic ties between our countries.

Saludos,

Consular Data
  • Name of Consul: Monique Cézar
  • Consul's Race: Latin

Oscar, weiner dog, 2 years.
  • Any Special Requests: None

Facility Data
  • Size of Consulate Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 8872 m2): 2,600 square meter
  • Floors of Consulate Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 4 floors, YMax 2 floors): 1 floor, ground
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 100): 10
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 30): 2, janitor and technician
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 50): 8
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited):
    H&K G3F3
    M79 for riot-control
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Consulates Are Allowed Light & Medium Armored Vehicles): 4 up-armored BJ2020

We wish to open this consulate in the city of Lapis Lazuli.

Dear Monique Cézar, Consul representing the Office of Lord Dominique Fernandez-Oscar, Chief Royal Ambassador of the Freikorps Geier Department of Foreign Affairs, our agents in my department have reviewed your application to open an embassy in The Holy Empire of The Onigiri Enclave, and I have also surveyed your nation's public records and repositories. Based on what we have seen and compiled, we have decided to humbly ACCEPT your application for a consulate in Lapis Lazuli. While this is a small step, we hope this new consulate is but a stepping stone to better relations between our two nations.

Wesslavian Siganture Test
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 10, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Wesslavian Siganture Test » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:40 am

• Official (Full) Nation Name: The Socialist Republic (also referred to as the Extreme Marxist Republic) of Altkania
  • Government Type: Extreme Marxism
  • Economy Type: Socialism
  • Head of State (Including Title): Pasiibi Komolan: Alsmanai Komrallov
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): The Altkanian Foriegn Department | Allstanda Homonovoal

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Himashori Komalevna
  • Ambassador's Sex: Female
  • Ambassador's Pronouns: she/her
  • Ambassador's Race: Japanese
  • Family (Yes/No): Yes
    Hormanse Komalevna, 29
    Asymel Komalevna, 54
    Allame Komalevna, 22
    Homalnov Komalevna (dead due to refusal of taxpaying), 49

• Health Concerns: No
  • Any Special Requests: No

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2):
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): X: 9 | Y: 0
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): 340
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): 190
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): 140
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): Batons and tasers.
  • Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes (Limit Two Weapons With a Total Combined Yield of 3 Kilotons): No
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): None.
The Socialist People's Republic of Altkania 
Quarantine.
AKNTV | 404 NEWS NOT FOUND

Wesslavian Siganture Test
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 10, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby Wesslavian Siganture Test » Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:04 pm

/bump
The Socialist People's Republic of Altkania 
Quarantine.
AKNTV | 404 NEWS NOT FOUND

Lycantine
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lycantine » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:57 am

Official Dispatch from the Federal Department of Foreign and International Affairs

To the Onigiri Enclave:
We are humbled by your request to establish embassies with various other nations across the NationStates universe, and we're eager to be a part of that.

Below is our official Embassy Request between our two nations, and we hope that you will accept.

- Respectfully yours, Secretary Arthur Leah Tremblay
  • Official (Full) Nation Name: The Technocratic Federation of Lycantine
  • Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Democracy
  • Economy Type: Mixed Market Economics
  • Head of State (Including Title): The Most Honourable Prime Minister Catherine Serena Banks
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): The Federal Department of Foreign and International Affairs, Led by Secretary Arthur Leah Tremblay
The Technocratic Federation of Lycantine is a loose Federation of several large cities and races, united under one banner in the shared interest of scientific Advancement and growth of individualism and multiculturalism. Though a national Parliament does exist, Lycantine's largest cities have their own regional Parliaments that control sections of the government, allowing citizens who live in cities to more directly choose who and from what party they want to represent them in the National Parliament. Relatively Isolated, Lycantine seeks to begin establishing Diplomatic Relations in the hopes that one day it can form positive relationships with the rest of the Multiverse

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Nikolai Ivanovich Popov
  • Ambassador's Race: Lunalan

Nikolai will be bringing his dog, a Lycantinean Retriever named Boris, who is a ripe age of 6 and a half years old.
  • Any Special Requests:
None

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2): 24,678
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): X = 2, Y = 4
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): 389
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): 110
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): 20
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): MK.XI Ballista Pistols (Laser and Kinetic Rounds with a 8.17x 70mm ammunition size.)
  • Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes (Limit Two Weapons With a Total Combined Yield of 3 Kilotons): No
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): Civilian Corvettes (They run entirely on Fusion Generators and produce Zero Carbon Emissions
A human, barely space-faring civilization that does not live on Earth
No this nation does not support my views.

It's really hard to make images for your nation, especially if you can't draw, like me. T~T
The Lyzantium Leader: Stories from Lycantine has updated! Come read the new chapter here! | Prime Minister Catherine Banks announces a new initiative to further centralize the government and cut taxes for the poorest citizens in Lycantine

The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:34 am

We apologize for the delay in response to your requests, but while we aren't a demonstrably Abrahamic nation, we do observe the many various holidays of the season, from Eat a Red Apple Day, Free Shipping Day, Christmas, Winter Solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Happy Honda Days, Boxing Day, Monkey Day, Word Snowboard Day, and many others. Now that the holiday season is over, we can focus more on affairs of state again.

The Socialist Republic of Altkania (Wesslavian Siganture Test)

Dear Allstanda Homonovoal, chief officer representing the Office of The Altkanian Foriegn Department of The Socialist Republic of Altkania, our agents in my department have reviewed your application to open an embassy in The Holy Empire of The Onigiri Enclave, and I have also surveyed your nation's public records and repositories. Based on what we have seen and compiled, we have decided to REJECT your application for an embassy. While socialism in itself is not something we object to, and in some instances can have fine features in generating policy for its people, the hardline nature of your society and the caste system you impose on your people, along with your lèse-majesté laws and forced singing of your national anthem in your constitution are things we cannot abide and tolerate. I fear nations like yours seem to get the wrong impression from how we govern criminality and guns and our military in our nation that they think we more align with authoritarian regimes, when in fact it is better to say such nation are the antithesis of what we stand for - freedom, equality, and peace for all, no matter what. We sometimes come off as... forgive the Dungeons and Dragons jargon here... "chaotic neutral," but sometimes, from our experience, freedom comes with chaos. As such, we believe an embassy will not rectify any issues we have with Altkania, and would possibly tarnish our image in the international community.

Dear Arthur Leah Tremblay, Secretary representing the Office of The Federal Department of Foreign and International Affairs of The Technocratic Federation of Lycantine, our agents in my department have reviewed your application to open an embassy in The Holy Empire of The Onigiri Enclave, and I have also surveyed your nation's public records and repositories. Based on what we have seen and compiled, we have decided to humbly ACCEPT your application for an embassy. We are delighted to partner with a peaceful technocratic society with an admiration of its local nature and a multicultural and diverse ethnic society, and given this openness, including this act to open an embassy with us, show you truly a friendly people. We are glad to welcome Nikolai, his Retriever Boris, and his staff to the embassy in Wasabi Myserium once it is complete.
Last edited by The Onigiri Enclave on Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:20 pm

To: Office of the Secretary of State of the Onigiri Enclave
From: Office of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria
Subject: Application for Embassy Relations
Dear Ro Cthellen,

I have the genuine pleasure of announcing the application of the People’s Republic of Kenmoria for an embassy within the Onigiri Enclave. It is the sincere wish of my colleagues and I that this can make the start of improved relations between our nations. Please find attached the relevant details.

Yours sincerely,
Flo Pettelier, First Delegate of Foreign Affairs

• Official (Full) Nation Name: The People’s Republic of Kenmoria
  • Government Type: One-party direct democracy with parliamentary characteristics
  • Economy Type: Statist communism
  • Head of State (Including Title): Ange Monette, First Representative of the Communist Party of Kenmoria
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): Office of Foreign Affairs - Flo Pettelier, First Delegate of the Communist Party of Kenmoria on Foreign Affairs
    The first inhabitation of Kenmoria by early humans began approximately one-million-five-hundred-and-sixty-thousand years ago, spreading downwards from France, and gradually migrating from Kenmoria into the Iberian peninsula. These humans adopted a hunter-gatherer culture, with little in the way of fixed societies or political beliefs. However, they did form social trends and, to an extent, shared cultural norms. These included a shared belief in certain proto-Germanic deities, the presence of languages, and primitive practices of burial. All Kenmoria saw roughly equal rates of inhabitation by homo erecti, but there was no separation of Kenmoria from neighbouring territories, with political groups limited in size and making no distinction based on geographical region.

Kenmoria’s history as a nation-state began with the heptarchic period, during which it was ruled by seven petty kings, each one a mixture of monarchic and theocratic rule. The seven kings regularly warred, having established the,selves through dominance over many smaller kingdom and tribes. However, relative stability endured. This system was disrupted by the Roman invasion, which led each of the seven kings to swear suzerainty to the Roman Empire, then in its Western form. With the fall of Rome, the Roman Empire receded away from the Iberian peninsula and then away from Kenmoria, led by attacks from Gauls in the North.

By this point, the infrastructure to connect Kenmoria together was already present, so the seven kingdoms formed an uneasy alliance, governed by fear of invasion from Spain, France, and Lusitania, with which there were frequent clashes. Britain was also a threat, albeit to a lesser degree. Gradually, over centuries, intermarriage between the kingdoms led to increasing personal unions, where one king would hold rulership two kingdoms. This evolved to the point where the King of Mensun was simultaneously the king of the other six kingdoms, due to all seven having mingled bloodlines, so the seven kingdoms were merged into one. This was spurred partly by the Islamic conquest of Spain.

Kenmoria was unified as one kingdom, which had by then acquired a profoundly Catholic religious outlook. This lead to allegiance with France, and peace with Spain, the borders of Portugal had altered such that it was no longer a threat. There were regular fights with Britain, but these were less problematic, owing to the support of the French. Kenmoria therefore began to prosper economically, driven by a strong secondary and tertiary industry. This resulted in economic liberalisation, in order to draw merchants from across the known world. At the same time, ideas of democracy and humanism from the Renaissance led the King of Kenmoria to form a parliament. This parliament was endowed with political power, at the pleasure of the king.

As Kenmoria progressed, soon too did the world, and the First World War in particular. Kenmoria was naturally on the side of the Allies, being aligned with France and also with Britain, by this point. However, the king tried to profit from both sides, to increase the strength of the economy. Though he succeeded in the immediate sense, this led to protests by the parliament and by the people that the monarchy had become cruel. The crisis of abdication in Britain, at around the same time, only worsened matters, and republicanism became a growing sentiment. By the end of the Second World War, in which the king had only reluctantly sided with the Allies, the monarchy had been forced to surrender almost all its power, becoming a mere figurehead. Eventually, it was not even that, with its political power completely gone, and the parliament sovereign.

Decades of prosperity and cultural development ensured. The prosperity was created through extreme economic liberalisation, with laissez-faire capitalism becoming the dominant ideology. Due to conflict with the Soviet Union, as a result of Kenmoria’s allegiances with France and the United Kingdom, and therefore with the United States, Kenmoria became pushed into true ultra-capitalism. Parliament became almost nugatory, with corporations beginning to rule the country. Although the true government was still legally sovereign, the reality was that multinational brands had become the dominant political forces, with the systems of military, police, healthcare, education, and welfare all under private control. The public were, due to the influence of these corporations over media, largely unaware and uncaring of this.

However, Kenmoria then joined the General Assembly, with foreign relations being one of the few matters not entirely privatised. This resulted in there being a legal obligation for Kenmoria to suddenly comply with six-hundred resolutions, many of which restricted extreme forms of economic deregulation. The government was unable to press companies into compliance, despite this international obligation, so the World Assembly Compliance Commission fined the entire nation, these fines totally billions of Euros. The entire country was forced into bankruptcy, and riots erupted across the land. Soon, the parliament had fallen, followed by the corporations. Using an old clause almost forgotten, the monarchy restored power.

Queen Esmeralda ruled directly for a few weeks, the first monarch in almost one-hundred years. It was a deliberately short reign. The Communist Party of Kenmoria, which had stood as one of the extremely few parties willing to criticise laissez-faire capitalism, had become the predominant political entity. With support nearing national consensus, the Communist Party requested that Queen Esmeralda hand power to it, and she willingly did so. This marked the establishment of the present Kenmorian state, which is known as the People’s Republic of Kenmoria.

The present Kenmorian state is an economically-developing country, recovering from the impact of the General Revolution, which was the civil war that followed the collapse of the previous regime. It has a broadly progressive culture, on account of dominant cultural influences from the United Kingdom and from France, but has also become increasingly influenced by Soviet countries, on account of its present economic similarity thereto. The nation has retained its bicameral Parliament as a method of governing, but these seats are appointed in direct elections from the Communist Party of Kenmoria, which is the only party that exists in the nation. Additionally, the Parliament has more of a supervisory and confirmatory function than a legislative one. Legislation is more frequently passed by directly democratic referendum.

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Fleuretta Baudin
  • Ambassador's Pronouns: She, her, hers, herself
  • Ambassador's Species: Human (Homo Sapiens)
  • Ambassador's Race: White European - Kenmorian
    If you answered Yes to the above question, please fill in their names and ages below: N/A

If you answered Yes to the above question, please fill in their names, species, and ages below: N/A

• Health Concerns: N/A
  • Any Special Requests: N/A

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2): 6,050 metres2
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): X = 3; Y = 1
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): Ten
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): Twenty-two
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): Ten
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): Twelve pistols, ten extensible batons, ten nonlethal electroshockers
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): Twenty bicycles, produced by the Valen Transport Cooperative
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:59 pm

GREAT BOUNTIFUL EMPIRE OF THE UNITED TURTLES, MUSHROOMS AND MEN OF TURTLESHROOM
EXECUTIVE CABINET OF PEERS
IMPERIAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

TO HIS HIGHNESS THE PRESIDENT AND THE EXECUTIVE OFFICERS OF OF THE ONIGIRI ENCLAVE REPUBLIC

YOUR HIGHNESS:

Peace be with you. It is in the interest of facilitating international goodwill and reputational improvement after a tumultous, violent decade in TurtleShroomian history that TurtleShroom seeks to have the privilege, if you are so willing, to establish formal diplomatic ties with the Onigiri Enclave.

• Official (Full) Nation Name: Great Bountiful Empire of the United Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom

• Government Type: Illiberal, guided, plutocratic, theodemocratic confederation under a constitutional monarchy.

• Economy Type: Varies widely by Parish or fief, significantly capitalistic, leans to corporate neo-feudalism in some realms.

• Head of State (Including Title): TurtleShroomian Crown (consistent of three persons), currently Tsar Maven Outtacountry, Tsar Grigory Wip, and Tsarina Tammy Olvia.

• Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): Sue Preobrazhensky, Headmistress of the Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

• Brief Description of Nation (Optional): A brief summarry can be found at this link.

Modern TurtleShroom is a greatly decentralized confederacy akin to the RL Holy Roman Empire at the peak of the princes' individual sovereignty. Like the HRE, it is comprised of thousands and thousands of administrative sub-districts, some a few acres in size, with wildly varying governments and policies. The bulk of the country is under the administration of the Sovereign Autonomous Parishes, who cover well over ninety percent of TurtleShroomian land.

While considered to have a major authoritarian streak, TurtleShroom possesses robust commitments to the rule of law, fair trials, and due process. TurtleShroomian authoritarianism princely lays in its strong anti-drug policies and its authoritarian social conservative laws that govern sexual proprierty and sexual acts.

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Rodney Rice.

• Ambassador's Sex: N/A , sapient mushrooms are fungi and thus asexual.

• Ambassador's Pronouns: The honored ambassadorial candidate will not submit himself to the liberal humilation ritual of "preferred pronouns". Consistent with TurtleShroomian English, the honored ambassadorial candidate is referrred to as if he was a male human, and his title is "Mx.", which is not spelled out for the same reason "Mrs." is not.

• Ambassador's Species: Sapient mushroom. TurtleShroomian sapient mushrooms are large fungi resembling the fruiting bodies of multiple kinds of mushrooms. Rather than the true mushroom being within the mycelial structure, the fruiting body is simultaneously the mushroom itself and the mushroom's means of reproduction (meaning, under a microscope, that they hyphae of the fungus is intertwined with the fruiting body). While they have eyes and a mouth, they do not have any organs (removing their eyes blinds them, for example) and cannot feel pain. Their body plan, absent tese anamolies, is indistinguishable from normal fungi. They manipulate objects via weak telekinesis and float about three inches off the floor for locomotion.

• Ambassador's Race: See above. Rodney Rice resembles a fly seat mushroom (red with white spots) and is extremely poisonous if you were stupid enough to try and eat him.

• Health Concerns: If you are allergic tofungal pores, you won't enjoy being around Rodney.

• Any Special Requests: The diet of a sapient mushroom mirrors that of any normal fungus. Rodney, like all sapient mushrooms, gains nutrition through decomposition: the secretion of enzymes that break down, and rot, organic matter into liquid for absorption. Sapient mushrooms can place food into their mouth and serete enzymes in a manner far faster than salivation and chewing (they don't have tongues or jaws, after all), or, in an act considered luxurious and indulging, physically lay in the foodstuff and dissolve it that way.
    TLDR: Please provide expired, rotting, organic matter for Rodney's consumption, or allow him to procure it from restaurants.

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility: Eight hundred square feet (74.3224 square meters)

• Floors of Embassy Facility: Two above ground (X = 2), one basement (Y = 1), the basement is for storage, the first floor is for the embassy, and the top floor is for living quarters for all staff

• # of Administrative Staff Employed: Three (all mushrooms)

• # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed: Three (all humans) and their families.

• # of Security Staff Employed : One to guard the post (we trust the honored hosts' ability to protect our delegates outside the grounds).

• Weaponry Used by Security Forces: We greatly respect this libertine approach to embasy security and are honored to observe your point-fifty caliber mandate, although we would much prefer just to issue automatic rifles due to convenience and portability. Nonetheless, given the ubitiquous nature of the M-2 Browning throughout Nationstates, we will procure one and mount it at a location of your choosing on our embassy.

• Will Your Embassy Be Outfitting Itself with Tactical Nukes: TurtleShroomian law and military doctrine does not consider a tactical nuclear weapon to be legally different from a strategic nuclear weapon and, for that reason, will not deploy any weapons of mass destruction to guard an embassy, as TS law and military doctrine would consider this an invocation of Mutually Assured Destruction. However, do not consider this offer closed if you want nukes of your own! If you are interested in buying, leasing, renting, or otherwise accelerating your own nuclear development, or know someone who is, contact the ambassador!

• Vehicles Used by Embassy [i](Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): We are unclear about this aspect of your laws. You said that you permit snowmobiles, but then you said that internal combustion engines are prohibited. Is any form of internal combustion engine prohibited, or is it only internal combustion engines consisting of a vehicle that is not capable of off-road capabilities and thus depends on a network of roads? So, for example, is a pickup truck with four wheel drive legal, given that it does not depend on asphalt, or does its engine disqualify it? What about steam engines, be they modern turbines driven by boiling water or true coal-fired engines? What about combusting kerosene, ethanol, diesel, or wood?

If possible, we seek to establish our quarters in Maruchan, as our nation likewise boasts a deep and rich food culture, particularly in fusion food, and we could find this culinary prowess a means of greater cultural friendship and exchange.

We are also thrilled to extend an invitation for you to dispatch a Legate to our Legation Quarter if you see fit. Even if you refuse our admission, we would still be delighted to accept your delegation.

God bless you and your people.

-HER GOSPODZHA, BOYARINA SUE PREOBRAZHENSKY, HEADMISTRESS OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS OF THE GREAT BOUNTIFUL EMPIRE OF THE UNITED TURTLES, MUSHROOMS, AND MEN OF TURTLESHROOM
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

The Onigiri Enclave
Attaché

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Onigiri Enclave » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:57 am

Our office has taken time to evaluate the requests of The People's Republic of Kenmoria and the Great Bountiful Empire of the United Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom, and this is how our offices have ruled in your petitions:

The People's Republic of Kenmoria (Kenmoria)

Dear Flo Pettelier, First Delegate of the Communist Party of Kenmoria on Foreign Affairs of The People’s Republic of Kenmoria, our agents in my department have reviewed your application to open an embassy in The Holy Empire of The Onigiri Enclave, and I have also surveyed your nation's public records and repositories. Based on what we have seen and compiled, we have decided to humbly ACCEPT your application for an embassy. We see you are an active member in international affairs, addressing issues of the vagaries of policy. You also seem to have a form of direct democracy that allows for a small representative body to exist, but giving more people directly to the people to overrule them via referendum, showing you value the input of the average citizen, and how your government subsidizes businesses in a your moneyless society, and insists the workers own a share or the businesses they work for. While we are not communist ourselves, still using a market-based economy, we greatly respect this valuation of the worker. We hope this leads to great diplomatic relations between us!!

The Great Bountiful Empire of the United Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom (TURTLESHROOM II)

Dear Sue Preobrazhensky, Headmistress representing the Office of Imperial Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Great Bountiful Empire of the United Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom, our agents in my department have reviewed your application to open an embassy in The Holy Empire of The Onigiri Enclave, and I have also surveyed your nation's public records and repositories. Based on what we have seen and compiled, we have decided your request is... COMPLICATED . This isn't a rejection, nor an approval, however, as the rules state above, embassies are required to be in Wasabi Mysterium. However, consulates CAN be permitted in Maruchan, which would meet the request of the Imperial Ministry in regards of Mx. Rice.
Of further note is several policies and stances concern us, namely the use of child labor, and the treatment of so-called "chimaeric species," to use the vernacular of TurtleShroom. El Presidente Lord Nanfoodle has personally gone on record mentioning his displeasure at the history of treatment of nekomimi and others with animalistic secondary and tertiary traits, especially over the practice of "Felictomies," however, there are signs this has been an improving situation since 2012, and diplomatic relations might allow our leaders and officials to discuss the matter earnestly. We do however have issue with treatment of sentient pony tribes and non-heterosexuals in your society, which again, we think with the changing opinions in your nation toward nekomimi, could lead to the same one day, so shutting you out of the international discussion outright doesn't feel warranted, though we feel if and when your application might be fully accepted, our officials will have our hands full navigating relations with the Tsarina, Tsar, and Tsar Maven, and their court & officials to come to an understanding.
Finally, as for your inquiry into internal combustion engines, all internal combustion engines are indeed prohibited, as we have moved past the use of fossil fuels, seeing the effect they can have on the environment. All our powered vehicles, like snowmobiles, use rechargeable electric engines powered by hydrogen fuel cells and use charging stations powered by solar and wind to recharge vehicles. As for the specific onus on the ban on "automobiles," they are banned when we understood the environmental impact of internal combustion in the 17th century, and even if they used the electric engines we use now, this would more than not mean necessitating the paving of thousands of kilometers of roads, which not only affects local ecosystems, but given the high propensity for snow and ice to cover the ground, would render such roads largely hazardous and prone to constant damage from stress fractures from freezing, so we simply elected to forsake automobile technology for methods of transportation more suited for our environ, "banning" them to help prevent errant travelers from getting stranded by ensuring Riceballs don't have unreliable vehicles in the first place.
As for steam-powered turbines, those are permitted, but not coal-fired engines.

In short, if you willing to accept a consulate instead of an embassy in Maruchan, if having a diplomatic office in Maruchan is still one of your requests, it is likely we will
ACCEPT your request.

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:20 pm

!

We thank you for your clarifications and would be honored to accomodate them by accepting your designated location for our embassy instead of a consolate in Maruchan. Also, there are no Nekomimis in TurtleShroom. Not anymore. They were all abducted by our opponents in the war we have recently surrendered in.

Note, though, that our nation, by the time these discussions conclude, will have forfeited her Imperial Dignity and can no longer refer to herself as an Empire. Please refer to us, in all future communiques, as the Holy and Incorruptible Tsardom of the Exhaustive Realms of the Confederate Turtles, Mushrooms, and Men of TurtleShroom.
Last edited by TURTLESHROOM II on Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Oktotheio
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Oktotheio » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:09 pm

• Official (Full) Nation Name: The Holy Queendom of Oktotheio
  • Government Type: Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
  • Economy Type: Mixed
  • Head of State (Including Title): Our Lady Sulfur Sapphira Frasch
  • Foreign Affairs (Name of Office & Leader of Said Office): Foreign Ministress Tasia Nikolaou

Ambassadorial Data
  • Ambassador's Name: Jia Evangelou
  • Ambassador's Pronouns: She/Her
  • Ambassador's Race: White European-Asian
  • Family (Yes/No): Yes
    Chrysa Evangelou, 21, wife
    Varvara Evangelou, 22, wife
    Leona, 4, cat

Facility
  • Size of Embassy Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 27,098 m2): 24,000m2
  • Floors of Embassy Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 16 floors, YMax 4 floors): 4, 1
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 400): 360
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 200): 180
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 150): 140
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): Beretta BM 59
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Most Any Other Form of Transportation is Permitted Though): Iveco LMV, converted to electric

Consular Data
  • Name of Consul: Polina Hantzi
  • Consul's Race: White European

Facility Data
  • Size of Consulate Facility (in m2 - SizeMax 8872 m2): 8,000m2
  • Floors of Consulate Facility (Labelled as "X, Y" where "X = Floors Above Ground" & "Y = Floors Below Ground" - XMax 4 floors, YMax 2 floors): 3, 0
  • # of Administrative Staff Employed (AdminMax 100): 96
  • # of Service & Maintenance Staff Employed (ServiceMax 30): 24
  • # of Security Staff Employed (SecurityMax 50): 42
  • Weaponry Used by Security Forces (Firearms using ammunition smaller than 7.62 x 51mm NATO are prohibited): Beretta BM 59
  • Vehicles Used by Embassy (Automobiles Are Banned in The Onigiri Enclave, Consulates Are Allowed Light & Medium Armored Vehicles): Iveco LMV, converted to electric
The Holy Queendom of Oktotheio - A Liberal Theocratic Semi-Constitutional Monarchy (not a contradiction)
Info - Leader Details - Government - Canon Policies - Random facts
My flag has a gemstone, not an egg

Power Index: Class 2 - LGBT+ Rights Index: 97.6 - Freedom Index: 94.5

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information