NATION

PASSWORD

The Khand Protectorate [FT Factbook]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 am

Just a thought, but the Sisters of Battle should probably be renamed. They only became the Adepta Sororitas after the Age of Apostasy, before they were the Daughers (or Brides) of the Emperor. Of course this can be explained as being revealed to them in visions of the Emperor...

Similarly, you probably need to rename the Macharius class ship, as he was thousands of years later.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Khandosia
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

The Ctan wrote:Just a thought, but the Sisters of Battle should probably be renamed. They only became the Adepta Sororitas after the Age of Apostasy, before they were the Daughers (or Brides) of the Emperor. Of course this can be explained as being revealed to them in visions of the Emperor...

Similarly, you probably need to rename the Macharius class ship, as he was thousands of years later.

Stop poking holes in my curtain! Don't look at the man behind it!

All joking aside, you have valid points. I'll probably change the ship class name, I was simply posting up at the time and went with something familiar. And I'll think of some manner to segue in the reasoning behind the sudden appearance and usage for the name and title of "Adeptas Sororitas."
My FT Factbook|Return of the Lion

"On the contrary; this gentleman is my nemesis, my opposite number, the Holmes to my Moriarty, the blessed image of purity next to be defiled oozing corruption." - Chronosia

Khandosia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Wooh! *wipes forehead of sweat* I have revamped the page and added additional information to nearly all sections of my factbook, as well as included new details for things like the Knights of Sanguinius Space Marines, the Adeptus Sororitas, and the Government of the Khand Sector. I also added a new section for the Officio Assassinorum, after shifting some sections around, etc.

Comments are welcome!

"On the contrary; this gentleman is my nemesis, my opposite number, the Holmes to my Moriarty, the blessed image of purity next to be defiled oozing corruption." - Chronosia

Chronosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronosia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Will there be anything about Honsou and Grand Company? :P
Chronosia: Be patient, I'm old and crazy

"But the one guy who really scares the shit out of me, is Chronosia. That guy is so into Warhammer 40k Chaos, that I have no doubts that he could somehow summon a Bloodthirster of Khorne to appear through your computer screen. Seriously."- Thrashia"
"Banhammer is simply the galaxy's hygiene"

Khandosia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Chronosia wrote:Will there be anything about Honsou and Grand Company? :P

Under the first post: #2.

Khandosia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:32 am

bump for comments and "oohs & aahs". Also I added some extra pics under my Space Marine Chapter section detailing their armor and such.

Khandosia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Got new pics up all over the place and included two new Imperial Guard regimental types.

Khandosia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 am

Updated. New government agency chart under the government section and then squad and company markings pic under the Space Marine chapter section. Enjoy and feel free to comment!

Khandosia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Woot, I finally made a new entry for the NPC Character section of my factbook, here. I finally have an Eldar NPC craftworld to use in various RPs. If you wish for them to somehow participate in any rp you kind readers might wish for them to be in, just post in here or send me a Telegram.

Scriptpolis
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Scriptpolis » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Just asking
But if my People caught doing crime in your nation (say, Robbery ) can i Bring them home and justify them in my nation?
"The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect.”
– Adam Osborne,
American Author

Khandosia
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khandosia » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:20 am

This factbook has been updated with new photographs, and section headers to make it that much more interesting and visually pleasing. I've also expanded the section on the Imperial Navy, adding ship classes and details on each; and a character's of importance section, where you can see their photographs and details about IC national figures. Beneath the Imperial Navy section is now a section dedicated to explaining psykers and their relative power levels. A full, colored map of the Khand Sector has also been added to the territory section beneath that.

Please enjoy and feel free to comment or ask questions.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information