NATION

PASSWORD

Political Party List Template - By Terran American Republic

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Terran American Republic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 30, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Political Party List Template - By Terran American Republic

Postby Terran American Republic » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:46 pm

So, since I've gotten some requests to use my party list template, I decided to post it here. The template includes a list for both major and minor parties and a description tab for both sections, though merging the description tabs might look nice. If your nation has a unicameral legislature, then remove "[ td ]Seats in the LOWER CHAMBER[ /td ]" without removing the [ /tr ]. If there are any issues with the template, contact me and I'll help you as best I can.

Enjoy, and happy factbooking!
Code: Select all
[center][font=futura][b][size=200]Major Parties[/size][/b][/font][/center]
[hr]
[table][tr][td]Logo[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Position[/td][td]Ideology[/td][td]Leader[/td][td]Seats in the UPPER CHAMBER[/td][td]Seats in the LOWER CHAMBER[/td][/tr]

[tr][td][img]LOGO, best size is 200 by 200 pixels[/img][/td][td][color=][b]NAME[/b]
[size=85]FULL/OFFICIAL NAME[/size][/color][/td][td]POSITION (far-right, right-wing, center-left, etc)[/td][td]-Ideology
-Ideology, list as few or many as you like[/td][td]LEADER[/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][/tr]

[tr][td][img]LOGO[/img][/td][td][color=][b]NAME[/b]
[size=85]FULL/OFFICIAL NAME[/size][/color][/td][td]POSITION[/td][td]-Ideology
-Ideology[/td][td]LEADER[/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][/tr]

[/table]

[background-block=black][color=white][font=futura][size=200][b][center]Descriptions[/center][/b][/size][/font][/color][/background-block][background-block=][color=white][font=futura][size=200][b][center]NAME[/center][/b][/size][/font][/color][/background-block][center][size=120][font=georgia]DESCRIPTION[/font][/size][/center]

[background-block=][color=white][font=futura][size=200][b][center]NAME[/center][/b][/size][/font][/color][/background-block][center][size=120][font=georgia]DESCRIPTION[/font][/size][/center]

[center][font=futura][b][size=200]Minor Parties[/size][/b][/font][/center]
[hr]
[table][tr][td]Logo[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Position[/td][td]Ideology[/td][td]Leader[/td][td]Seats in the Senate[/td][td]Seats in the House[/td][/tr]

-Ideology[/td][td]LEADER[/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][/tr]

[/table]

[background-block=black][color=white][font=futura][size=200][b][center]Descriptions[/center][/b][/size][/font][/color][/background-block][background-block=][color=white][font=futura][size=200][b][center]NAME[/center][/b][/size][/font][/color][/background-block][center][size=120][font=georgia]DESCRIPTION[/font][/size][/center]

[background-block=][color=white][font=futura][size=200][b][center]NAME[/center][/b][/size][/font][/color][/background-block][center][size=120][font=georgia]DESCRIPTION[/font][/size][/center]

[size=90]Template made by [nation]Terran American Republic[/nation] Find [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=531620]here[/url].[/size]
Last edited by Terran American Republic on Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
----------United States of America----------
American News Network: Debate over statehood for northern territories reaches Congress after Yukon, Yellowknife, and Nunavut sign state constitutions | Knights Templar engage communist terrorist group in Constantinople; take victory alongside Varangian Guards | Rightist coalition sweeps to power in Spanish election | Kingdom of Jerusalem and Persia formalize relations | President Trump endorses General Steven Marshall in 2024 Republican Primaries | Zaire launches invasion of the Congo
NS stats executed by firing squad - MT Atompunk nation with traces of Dieselpunk in its past - Changing some lore
Christian conservative from Texas. Loves America & Bald Eagles

The Free French Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 30, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free French Republic » Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:05 pm

Cool

Hohenstein-Ernstthal
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 01, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hohenstein-Ernstthal » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:40 am

Terran American Republic wrote:So, since I've gotten some requests to use my party list template, I decided to post it here. The template includes a list for both major and minor parties and a description tab for both sections, though merging the description tabs might look nice. If your nation has a unicameral legislature, then remove "[ td ]Seats in the LOWER CHAMBER[ /td ]" without removing the [ /tr ]. If there are any issues with the template, contact me and I'll help you as best I can.

Enjoy, and happy factbooking!
Code: Select all
[center][font=futura][b][size=200]Major Parties[/size][/b][/font][/center]
[hr]
[table][tr][td]Logo[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Position[/td][td]Ideology[/td][td]Leader[/td][td]Seats in the UPPER CHAMBER[/td][td]Seats in the LOWER CHAMBER[/td][/tr]

[tr][td]([url=LOGO, best size is 200 by 200 pixels]Image[/url])[/td][td][color=][b]NAME[/b]
[size=85]FULL/OFFICIAL NAME[/size][/color][/td][td]POSITION (far-right, right-wing, center-left, etc)[/td][td]-Ideology
-Ideology, list as few or many as you like[/td][td]LEADER[/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][td][b]NUMBER/TOTAL[/b][/td][/tr]

[tr][td]([url=LOGO]Image[/url])[/td][td][color=][b]NAME[/b]

[/table]

[center][font=futura][b][size=200]Minor Parties[/size][/b][/font][/center]
[hr]
[table][tr][td]Logo[/td][td]Name[/td][td]Position[/td][td]Ideology[/td][td]Leader[/td][td]Seats in the Senate[/td][td]Seats in the House[/td][/tr]

[/table]

[size=90]Template made by [nation]Terran American Republic[/nation] Find [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=531620]here[/url].[/size]

It's alright, but kinda broken

Return to Factbooks and National Information