NATION

PASSWORD

Kingdom of Intermaria Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Kingdom of Intermaria Q&A

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:57 am

Pretty simple. You may give me an Question and I will try to Answer it, Q&A means Question and Answer for short. This also applies to my alts Mauser aka Intermaria or Aituia, The Aituia and NSTech(I apologize for the short OP)
Last edited by Kingdom of Intermaria on Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republik Federasi ouf Aituia Since 1700s
Come live in Aituia - thousands of opportunities and sites you can visit!
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Alkiya
Secretary

Founded: Sep 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Alkiya » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:10 am

How many states do you (Aituia) have?
Last edited by Alkiya on Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Islamsko kraljevstvo u Bosni
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamsko kraljevstvo u Bosni » Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:12 am

What is the religion of your royal family?
News
- King of Bosnia expected to marry Wadiyan Princess:
- Caliph expected to marry politician’s daughter.
- Assassination attempt on King following reinstitution of slavery.
- Mr Morgan gives notice to leave royal employment.

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:06 am

Alkiya wrote:How many states do you (Aituia) have?

There are 6 official Autonomous states. The amount of unofficial states reach up to 20.
||TV-N4|||  Kaw Time: 8:36 AM |  Rover Time: 3:36 AM |  Take a break at Coldhart Donuts! Eat now! |  Want a fast internet connection free for 5 months, with 7.2 GB load? Buy our freebie coupons which only costs 1 Astardia Unit! Come buy now. |  29° Cloudy in Kaw. |
OoC Scrolly | My Forum Name: Mauser | Account age: Less than a year. | Pronouns: NotHuman/NotHuman (I'm trolling with ya) | Other accounts outside of NS: Roblox PC

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:08 am

Islamsko kraljevstvo u Bosni wrote:What is the religion of your royal family?

Well Christianity or Islam haven't taken over the nation's demographics so the main religion in our royal family is (mostly) agnostic atheism.

Seorabeol Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Fri Nov 04, 2022 3:15 am

Is there a real country that you referred to when you envisioned The Federation of the Aituia? If so, I wonder why you referred to the country.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Founder & Member of PESTO
NS statistics are not standard. It's for reference.
SBC: brief news
The latest news

Kingdom of Intermaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Intermaria » Fri Nov 04, 2022 5:14 am

Seorabeol Federation wrote:Is there a real country that you referred to when you envisioned The Federation of the Aituia? If so, I wonder why you referred to the country.

Well the RL nation was Indonesia. I decided to debuff Aituia by making the population to 5M and the Military rank aswell. Although I'm South East Asian, I'm not Malay/Indonesian.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information