NATION

PASSWORD

The Marajarbian Herald (Read Only)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:11 pm

In response to recent condemnations from KTO nations Yitanka and Countesia, Soon-To-Be Emperor Thomas of The Marajarbian Federation responds with the following:

"Like usual, the KTO pursues their rhetoric and grudges without realizing the bigger picture. The world is a swamp of corruption, scandals, and witch hunts, with the "democratic rule of law" the world strives for being nothing more that the big swamp that must be drained. The democracy of the past is nothing like today's democracy, or that of the future for that matter. No, the future of the world is one thing and one thing only, factionalism. Alliances large and small must rise to take mantles, and those guilty of criminal acts, such as the Janpians, are to be prosecuted in international courts, for that is how to truly Keep Marajarbia Great!"
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:19 am

In a speech, Soon-to-be Emperor Thomas stated the following:

“In order to truly forge an international order ruled by powerful and honorable nations and alliances alike, we must fight hard and work hard to ensure that the world knows that Marajarbia is a major player in world affairs. Not only will we do this in Namaprika by building the metropolis that will become Battalion City, but we will continue to sign trade and infrastructure agreements alike. Right now, the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group is one of the biggest companies in the entire world, with the MCSG being capable of handing major international shipping routes wether it be by land, sky, or sea. The MCSG will play a big role in spreading Marajarbian influence all over the world, same as how this administration will work to spread the influence and power of the United Alliance of Defense and Cooperation!”
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:08 pm

The Marajarbian Government has been given permission by the officials pertaining to the Namprikan rebels and their king, to build a new capital city known as Battalion City. This city, expected to be built by a mix of Mystery Realmsian, Nemprikan, and other groups of workers from various nations alike, is expected to be a very big city with pristine infrastructure, railroads, highways, and business zones, costing billions of dollars to build, but being worth the money in the eyes of soon-to-be Emperor Thomas, who is calling the move "The first step towards the continued spread of Marajarbian influence as the Federation grows into more and more of a superpower."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:33 pm

In a statement, Soon-to-be Emperor Thomas states the following:

"So, the KTO wishes to intervene in Namprika, eh? Well, to that I say let them come! Let them come and try to fight against Marajarbia's African influence, let them come and try to fight against the construction of Battalion City. All I can say is that it won't go as planned, and Namprika will become KTO's Galapagos as a result, tainting them even further in the eyes of the public. Namprika's going to gain its independence from the corruption that is the WA, and with Marajarbian aid will become a strong, fledgling nation on the path towards becoming yet another major nation in international politics, and if the KTO intervenes, or rather when they do, it will mark yet another nail in their coffin."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:13 am

Biladu Al Rafidayn wrote:Fatima Ismail stands up in front of a crowd to deliver a short, but potentially historic speech. “Muqaddasia does not agree with Marajarbia’s method of succession. We mourn Jackson, leader of Marajarbia, but we will not accept a leader not elected by the people. Marajarbia claimed to strive to spread democracy, but has forgotten it in their own nation. Muqaddasia does not approve of this monarchist disaster, and we call on Marajarbia to correct this mistake for the sake of Marajarbia and her allies.”

The Marajarbian Government understands and supports the Muqaddasi concerns, and agrees to hold a referendum to confirm wether or not Thomas will lead Marajarbia. In a statement, Thomas said:

“Democracy isn’t lost to us, but we cannot defend democracy while there is still an Anti-Marajarbia Coalition on the loose, preventing us from doing our duties properly. We will still hold referendums and elections when necessary, but with the KTO’s anti-Marajarbia rhetoric and militaristic shtick, defending true democratic values and properly enforcing those values is number 2 on the list of modern priorities.”

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:11 pm

Emperor Thomas would make the following statement regarding the situation in Namaprika:

"Namaprika is now a lost cause. The KTO have joined in after I made my previous statement, and are merely starting to help out, in part due to an ongoing refugee crisis. However, this is actually good news. As this statement is broadcasted, hundreds, possibly thousands of Namaprikan refugees are arriving on the shores of various nations around the globe, including the Marajarbian Federation and that of some KTO member nations as well. This means 3 big things, the first being mutual understanding and cooperation amongst the world's powerful nations regarding refugee crises. Doing the best in one's power to help out the weak who flee violence is an act of charity and kindness that many superpowers share, especially when those who flee violence have no other place to go when their homeland is in shambles. Two is the actions of alliances. While the KTO's an enemy of the Marajarbian Federation primarily due to the Janpian leadership, the KTO has nations who will do the aforementioned acts of charity and goodwill, such as the Yitankans or Countesians. Finally, this war sends two messages, with those being that Marajarbian influence is still grand and glorious, and that Civil War Season's major geopolitical changes are coming into play as a result."

Neo-Judia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 18, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Judia » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:17 pm

Psst, if you don’t mind me say, who is emperor Tomas?
Read1ng my s1gnature?
"He who has the son has life, he who does not have the son of GOD does not have life" -1 John 5:12
Notice: I am a ret1red featured h10per, and I may n0t c0me back! Ave Sanctum! Ave Layem! Ave Archdeacon!

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:54 am

Neo-Judia wrote:Psst, if you don’t mind me say, who is emperor Tomas?

OOC: See a few posts above mate.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:40 am

With the war in Namaprika over, any Namaprikan refugee in Marajarbian territory, including colonies, are being tended to, with many of them receiving job offers from a variety of Marajarbian Companies, such as the Marajarbian Construction and Shipping Group. With Marajarbian participation in the ongoing war in Malkaestan, it is very likely that MCSG employees will be sent to Malkaestan to work on various infrastructure agreements, and might also be sent to other parts of the world. This is primarily because of opportunities presented to the Marajarbian Government to continue to spread Marajarbian influence around the world.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:10 pm

The Marajarbian Federation has officially announced a complete withdrawal from the alliance known as the International Humanitarian Coalition after Armenian attempts to stir up conflict with Muqaddasia, one of Marajarbia's closest allies. While Armenia is pro-Marajarbia, the Marajarbian Government and people have shown disapproval of Armenia's very recent attempts at starting conflict and getting involved in conflicts against other Marajarbian allies, and the Government also sees the IHC as "going defunct" due to an ongoing lack of activity, and efforts to restructure it not going as planned by IHC leadership. Emperor Thomas said the following in a statement:

"While the IHC has done a lot of good, especially by ending the GCN-KTO Cold War and allowing the world to further progress towards factionalism and systems of good global governance through factionalism, the Marajarbian Government refuses to be part of its founding nation's most recent activities towards Muqaddasia, and does not approve of a pro-Marajarbia nation starting unnecessary military, political, or even economic conflict in an attempt to become a very close ally. To become pro-Marajarbia you must be honorable and powerful, diplomatic instead of a warmonger, and you must focus on the bigger picture instead of stirring whatever pot. Armenia has done at least two, but the focus on the bigger picture is a missing factor, and until Armenia sees the bigger picture that Marajarbia sees, it is a mere Wolf in Sheep's Clothing."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:14 am

In a statement, Emperor Thomas stated the following:

"Civil War Season is coming to a close. As this broadcast goes live, the International Humanitarian Coalition is infighting on a scale unlike any other alliance that Marajarbia has ever contributed itself to. Due to such infighting over an inactive alliance, it is perceived that the direct result of such infighting is going to cause the IHC to collapse in on itself, and for each and every member state to go its own separate way. If the IHC falls, the impact will be large, and the Chaos Period will begin, and should the KTO fall after the IHC does due to a few certain issues, there will be a power vacuum as a result. Smaller alliances will be pitted against one another, and smaller nations alongside them will fight ruthlessly in an endless struggle for power. Fortunately, there are alliances such as the UADC who can and will likely take advantage of the chaos and try to keep the peace alongside UADC allies such as The Pacific Alliance."

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:47 pm

In a statement, Emperor Thomas would state the following:

"As this statement is broadcast, I have some serious matters to address. First off, the world's claims that the Marajarbian Federation is some kind of mixed tyrannical dictatorship who only seeks to divide and conquer, while destroying everything in the way is none other than a blatant falsehood in and of itself. What Marajarbia seeks and What Marajarbia Does are not to spread "imperialism", but rather to help out. A case in point is the Namaprikan people, who would have been aided by the Marajarbian people in establishing a safe, prosperous Namaprika for all, but our efforts failed due to KTO intervention. Second off, as the major factions of the world start to die off and fall apart, the Marajarbian Government plans to not only contribute more to UADC's development, but also towards ensuring peace and prosperity around the world. In order to ensure that the world may be able to truly prosper, trade will have to be at an all time high, which is why the Marajarbian Government is in the process of signing trade deals, or contacting nations of the world to sign trade agreements. Finally, with the death of Emperor Jackson, the Jakovich Romo Draconovich bloodline has sadly come to an end, and as a part of Marajarbian custom, the Marajarbian flag will be lowered at half mast for the next month in every location the Marajarbian Federation has raised it, including colonies and embassies."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information