NATION

PASSWORD

Federation of Equai's Official Embassy Program (Open)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Federation of Equai's Official Embassy Program (Open)

Postby Equai » Sat May 21, 2022 4:34 pm

Federation of Equai

Chamber of Foreign Affairs

Image


Seeing that since the reunification of 1955 Equai became too much isolated from the foreign diplomacy and with recent years of social and economic growth of the Federation of Equai, Committee of Representatives ratified a plan, approved by the people of Equai, to branch out and establish further diplomatic foreign affairs outside of its region, first started by joining International Alliance For Democracy (IAFD) and now by establishing an embassy program in the wonderful cities of Calomarde and Penguanopolis

Federation of Equai, thus invites nation across the world to open its embassies in this democratic, modern, socialist and highly decentralized European country. Rules or guidelines doesn't really exist except that Equai would not accept dictatorial right-wing countries.

All ambassadors will have an excessive civil liberties like any other citizen of Equai and be protected under the diplomatic immunity, and in case of them having a child they will have a choice of enrolling them in a special state-run school for diplomats' children or a regular state-run city school. Each embassy will have guards paid by the state in the additional security staff brought by the ambassador from their native country and will have liberties of decorating their embassy according to their taste and needs.

Application Sheet


Code: Select all
[align=center]Basic Details[/align]
[b]OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION:[/b]
[b]NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE:[/b]
[b]NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT:[/b]
[b]NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS:[/b]
[b]STATE IDEOLOGY:[/b]

[align=center]Ambassador Details[/align]
[b]AMBASSADOR'S NAME:[/b]
[b]AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY:[/b]
[b]AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: [/b]
[b]FAMILY:[/b]
· YES []
· NO []
[b]BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER:[/b]

[align=center]Embassy Details[/align]
[b]LOCATION:[/b]
· CALOMARDE []
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
[b]NUMBERS OF STAFF:[/b]
· DIPLOMATIC {}
· SECURITY {}
· OTHER {}
[align=center]Other Details[/align]
[b]MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY: [/b]
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) []
· NO []
[b]ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:[/b]
· YES []
· NO []
[b]NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:[/b]
· YES []
· NO []
[b]OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:[/b]
· YES []
· NO []
 
Last edited by Equai on Sun May 29, 2022 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 242
Founded: May 31, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Sat May 21, 2022 4:52 pm

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Parlametary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Constitutional Democratic Federal Parliamentary Republic.
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Senior prime minister minister Dr. Jacob Teutli Ferreni.
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun (Secretary of Foreign Affairs).
STATE IDEOLOGY: Constitutional Democratic Federal Parliamentary Republic.

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Dr. Augusto Ferreni Baltazar.
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Male.
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: November 29, 1984. He is 37 years old.
FAMILY:
· YES [X] (Husband: Dr. Eulalio Ramses Duque Salazaer)
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: He was born in the municipality of Nueva Luminalia, in the sovereign state of Loriet. He is a politician and was in charge of our nation's Human Rights body from 2008 to 2015.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {15 persons (Of nobelian origin).}
· SECURITY {8 people (6 female robots from "Order of the AI", special forces from Project Kelvin Uss; 2 genderless robots from "Order of the Phoenix", higher elite forces from Project Kelvin Uss).}
· OTHER {Service Staff: 15 (All local hires).}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X]If so, please provide the link for the application: Embassy application for the Union Of Nobelia [Open/Updated]
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Sun May 22, 2022 9:45 am

Union of Nobelia wrote:
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Parlametary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Constitutional Democratic Federal Parliamentary Republic.
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Senior prime minister minister Dr. Jacob Teutli Ferreni.
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun (Secretary of Foreign Affairs).
STATE IDEOLOGY: Constitutional Democratic Federal Parliamentary Republic.

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Dr. Augusto Ferreni Baltazar.
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Male.
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: November 29, 1984. He is 37 years old.
FAMILY:
· YES [X] (Husband: Dr. Eulalio Ramses Duque Salazaer)
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: He was born in the municipality of Nueva Luminalia, in the sovereign state of Loriet. He is a politician and was in charge of our nation's Human Rights body from 2008 to 2015.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {15 persons (Of nobelian origin).}
· SECURITY {8 people (6 female robots from "Order of the AI", special forces from Project Kelvin Uss; 2 genderless robots from "Order of the Phoenix", higher elite forces from Project Kelvin Uss).}
· OTHER {Service Staff: 15 (All local hires).}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X]If so, please provide the link for the application: Embassy application for the Union Of Nobelia [Open/Updated]
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []


Dear government of the Union of Nobelia, the Chamber of Foreign Affaits has accepted your embassy request
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Lemsrow
Attaché
 
Posts: 85
Founded: Jan 04, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lemsrow » Sun May 22, 2022 10:24 pm

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Technocratic Federation of Lemsrow
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Sir Bahamut London Ansatag IV
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Ukrasda Queter
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Saßein Jeita
STATE IDEOLOGY: Technocracy, Parliamentary Monarchy, Socialist Democracy

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Welling Poinsettia
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Female
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: Feb. 29, 1994
FAMILY:
· YES [X]
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Grew up in Wellington, Australasian State. At the age of 12, her and her parents moved to Sydney for a job in manufacturing, and at the age of 18, graduated Sydney University with a Valedictorian in Political Science. She became a politician in 2013 when she ran for the position of Deputy Mayor of Sydney and won 67.91% of the vote. With the duties of a deputy mayor also come with ambassadorial duties and she is now assigned to have diplomatic relations with fellow nations.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE []
· PENGUANOPOLIS [X]
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {25}
· SECURITY {5}
· OTHER {2 senior engineers}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) []
· NO [x]
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [x]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [x]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [x]
· NO []
Lemsrownian Weekly News!

IMS Tech. Inc. discovers new galaxy system, ripe for colonization!
Galactic Council election underway!
12-year-old in the Southern Luzon State graduates into university with a chess scholarship!
Intergalactic Chess Tournament held by the LCF begins next week!
9.1 magnitude earthquake in Chelyabinsk, 12,173 dead and 54,283 injured!

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Mon May 23, 2022 6:55 am

Lemsrow wrote:
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Technocratic Federation of Lemsrow
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Sir Bahamut London Ansatag IV
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Ukrasda Queter
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Saßein Jeita
STATE IDEOLOGY: Technocracy, Parliamentary Monarchy, Socialist Democracy

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Welling Poinsettia
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Female
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: Feb. 29, 1994
FAMILY:
· YES [X]
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Grew up in Wellington, Australasian State. At the age of 12, her and her parents moved to Sydney for a job in manufacturing, and at the age of 18, graduated Sydney University with a Valedictorian in Political Science. She became a politician in 2013 when she ran for the position of Deputy Mayor of Sydney and won 67.91% of the vote. With the duties of a deputy mayor also come with ambassadorial duties and she is now assigned to have diplomatic relations with fellow nations.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE []
· PENGUANOPOLIS [X]
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {25}
· SECURITY {5}
· OTHER {2 senior engineers}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) []
· NO [x]
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [x]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [x]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [x]
· NO []


Dear government of the Technocratic Federation of Lemsrow, the Chamber of Foreign Affaits has accepted your embassy request
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Rhodevus
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7349
Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Rhodevus » Mon May 23, 2022 9:50 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The United Sovereign Queendoms of Rhodevus and the Imperial City of Rhode
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Queen Diana Wolff
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Imperial Premier Edwin Buoecen
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Minister John Jones
STATE IDEOLOGY: Enviro-liberalism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Margaret Swallow-Foal
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: non-binary
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: February 12, 1979
FAMILY:
· YES [X] Their husband, John Foal
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Margaret was born in Port Joy, Rhodevus to April Swallow. Their father (Monty Swallow) was killed earlier that year in the War of Flowers. Margaret chose the Diplomatic Stream for their military service, having acted as a Junior Advisor to the Yztal Premier for 7 months, before spending the rest of their service as a note-taker for the Ambassador General. They went on to get a degree in World History, a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) and a certificate of Exemplary Service. This will be their second ambassador term, having served their first as the interim-ambassador to the nation of Col Cote.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {12}
· SECURITY {23}
· OTHER {9}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Embassy of Rhodevus) [X]
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES []
· NO [X]
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Mon May 23, 2022 11:39 am

Rhodevus wrote:
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The United Sovereign Queendoms of Rhodevus and the Imperial City of Rhode
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Queen Diana Wolff
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Imperial Premier Edwin Buoecen
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Minister John Jones
STATE IDEOLOGY: Enviro-liberalism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Margaret Swallow-Foal
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: non-binary
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: February 12, 1979
FAMILY:
· YES [X] Their husband, John Foal
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Margaret was born in Port Joy, Rhodevus to April Swallow. Their father (Monty Swallow) was killed earlier that year in the War of Flowers. Margaret chose the Diplomatic Stream for their military service, having acted as a Junior Advisor to the Yztal Premier for 7 months, before spending the rest of their service as a note-taker for the Ambassador General. They went on to get a degree in World History, a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) and a certificate of Exemplary Service. This will be their second ambassador term, having served their first as the interim-ambassador to the nation of Col Cote.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {12}
· SECURITY {23}
· OTHER {9}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Embassy of Rhodevus) [X]
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES []
· NO [X]
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []


Dear government of The United Sovereign Queendoms of
Rhodevus , the Chamber of Foreign Affaits has accepted your embassy request
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Whitanchir
Attaché
 
Posts: 85
Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Whitanchir » Tue May 24, 2022 8:26 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Federal Republic of Whitanchir
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Louis-Henri Orange
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Nicolas Brig
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Amélie Rose
STATE IDEOLOGY: Republic, Federal State, Democracy

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Clara Briand
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Female
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: July, 12, 1995
FAMILY:
· YES [X] (Husband : Thomas Briand)
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Born in Whitanchir Ville ; Senior official since 2019 ; Very first appointment as an ambassador.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {15}
· SECURITY {5}
· OTHER {2 (IT Specialists)}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X] (Foreignaffairs.gov)
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Tue May 24, 2022 12:21 pm

Whitanchir wrote:
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Federal Republic of Whitanchir
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Louis-Henri Orange
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Nicolas Brig
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Amélie Rose
STATE IDEOLOGY: Republic, Federal State, Democracy

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Clara Briand
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Female
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: July, 12, 1995
FAMILY:
· YES [X] (Husband : Thomas Briand)
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Born in Whitanchir Ville ; Senior official since 2019 ; Very first appointment as an ambassador.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {15}
· SECURITY {5}
· OTHER {2 (IT Specialists)}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X] (Foreignaffairs.gov)
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []

Dear government of The Federal Republic of Whitanchir, the Chamber of Foreign Affaits has accepted your embassy request.
Last edited by Equai on Wed May 25, 2022 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Harjanika
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 193
Founded: Mar 12, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Harjanika » Wed May 25, 2022 3:14 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Harjanika
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: HJ
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: HJ
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: IA
STATE IDEOLOGY: Democratic Socialists

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Ariana Swift
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: She/Her
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: 19/09/1999
FAMILY:
· YES []
· NO [X]
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER:
- Served as HJ's advisor for 3 months
Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF: 20
· DIPLOMATIC {X}
· SECURITY {X}
· OTHER {X}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X] We don't have a program yet
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES []
· NO [X] (not yet, anyways)
Human Rights For Everyone!

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Wed May 25, 2022 3:52 am

Harjanika wrote:
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Harjanika
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: HJ
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: HJ
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: IA
STATE IDEOLOGY: Democratic Socialists

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Ariana Swift
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: She/Her
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: 19/09/1999
FAMILY:
· YES []
· NO [X]
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER:
- Served as HJ's advisor for 3 months
Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF: 20
· DIPLOMATIC {X}
· SECURITY {X}
· OTHER {X}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X] We don't have a program yet
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES []
· NO [X] (not yet, anyways)


Dear government of The Republic of Harjanika, the Chamber of Foreign Affaits has accepted your embassy request.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Kahekordne Union of Spib
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Jan 17, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kahekordne Union of Spib » Wed May 25, 2022 4:07 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Kahekordne Union of Spib
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Prime Minister (de facto) or Autocrat (de jure)
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: President
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Spibean Foreign Minister
STATE IDEOLOGY: Left leaning college state

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Odran Ulric
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Cis male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: 6/29/1989
FAMILY:
· YES [✓]
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Before the Democratic Transition, Odran was an ambassador in training under Ryland Ladislao's rule, however he finally was given status of full ambassador in the Clinton administration. He grew up in northern Rukola in a fairly wealthy family, and managed to get a masters in international affairs.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [✓]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {9}
· SECURITY {7}
· OTHER {3}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) []
· NO [✓]
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [✓]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [✓]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [✓]
· NO []
Flatworm (de jure)
Israel's f**kness is waning
It's not imperialist it's hegemonicist
Tube Worm hit by asteroid, ends up rotating towards Uranus | Teapot further analysed; words "Made in Yugoslavia" on bottom. Crying heard in the background | Reports of fascism discovered to be a Spibean flag outside someone's home

Informal name: Vespib
Capital: Rukola
Largest City: Urbo Heights
Location: Western Europe/Northern Atlantic
Government: Semipresidential Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology: Center to center left.
Economic system: Rhine capitalist welfare state

Likes: centrism, benevolence, positive hegemony, progressivism, social markets, mangos
Dislikes: extremism, communism*, fascism, colonialism, far politics

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Wed May 25, 2022 5:33 am

Kahekordne Union of Spib wrote:
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Kahekordne Union of Spib
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Prime Minister (de facto) or Autocrat (de jure)
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: President
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Spibean Foreign Minister
STATE IDEOLOGY: Left leaning college state

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Odran Ulric
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Cis male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: 6/29/1989
FAMILY:
· YES [✓]
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Before the Democratic Transition, Odran was an ambassador in training under Ryland Ladislao's rule, however he finally was given status of full ambassador in the Clinton administration. He grew up in northern Rukola in a fairly wealthy family, and managed to get a masters in international affairs.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [✓]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {9}
· SECURITY {7}
· OTHER {3}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) []
· NO [✓]
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [✓]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [✓]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [✓]
· NO []


Dear government of Monarhia of Kahekordne Union of Spib, the Chamber of Foreign Affaits has accepted your embassy request.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Frokolia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 184
Founded: Jul 08, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Frokolia » Fri May 27, 2022 9:44 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Union of Frokolia
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Union Chancellor Maria Kaminsky
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: The National Union of Frokolia (No title)
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Minister of Foreign Affairs Erich Hoffmann
STATE IDEOLOGY: Syndicalism, Federalism, Direct Democracy

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Mikołaj Lewandowski
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Cis Male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: March 14, 1978
FAMILY:
· YES []
· NO [X]
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Born and raised in Limonka (IRL Lima, Peru) in a middle-income family, graduated from Limonka Voivode University with a master's in international relations, and later served in two separate Industry Organizations, the Limonka City Regional Syndicate for two terms, and the Limonka Citizen's Council and Union Council of the NUF for two terms each.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {20}
· SECURITY {25}
· OTHER {0}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X] Frokolian Embassy Program
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []
The Union of Frokolia
-Overview
-History
-How Frokolia Runs
NS Stats exiled to Saint Helena
Embassy Program
Slava Ukraini!

hey look an OOC thingy
just some furry who likes video games and being dumb
Some political test results if you're curious or interested:
InfValues
BetterCompass
DozenValues
LeftValues

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Fri May 27, 2022 11:39 am

Frokolia wrote:
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Union of Frokolia
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Union Chancellor Maria Kaminsky
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: The National Union of Frokolia (No title)
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Minister of Foreign Affairs Erich Hoffmann
STATE IDEOLOGY: Syndicalism, Federalism, Direct Democracy

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Mikołaj Lewandowski
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Cis Male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: March 14, 1978
FAMILY:
· YES []
· NO [X]
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Born and raised in Limonka (IRL Lima, Peru) in a middle-income family, graduated from Limonka Voivode University with a master's in international relations, and later served in two separate Industry Organizations, the Limonka City Regional Syndicate for two terms, and the Limonka Citizen's Council and Union Council of the NUF for two terms each.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {20}
· SECURITY {25}
· OTHER {0}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X] Frokolian Embassy Program
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []


Dear government of The Union of Frokolia, the Chamber of Foreign Affairs has accepted your embassy request.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Aumbura
Envoy
 
Posts: 257
Founded: Mar 29, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aumbura » Fri May 27, 2022 5:17 pm

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Democratic Republic of Aumbura
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: President Leland Friece
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: President Leland Friece
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Markus Straub
STATE IDEOLOGY: Leftism, Democratic Socialism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Anya Popnapovich
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Female
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: November 8th, 1990
FAMILY: Her husband, Daniel Popnapovich, and her daughter, Mila Popnapovich
· YES [X]
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Was the assistant to Aumbura's minister of foreign affairs for 4 years, assistant to Aumbura's head of foreign trade for one year, and attended Ludwig Maximillian University of Munich for 4 years.
Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {10}
· SECURITY {14}
· OTHER {5}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [] You already have
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [x]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [x]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [x]
· NO []
A democratic socialist nation in northern central Europe. Where love is worshipped and equity is fought for.
(NS stats are not canon. We are NOT capitalist.)
Via The Capital Times: Aumbura conducts first ever nuclear weapons test. - Fischer's public housing sector set to be expanded. - Aumburan patriotism said to be at an all-time high. - Former President Lars Zarchev makes first public appearance since hospitalization. - President Leland Friece commemorates the opening of 2 new national parks.
Read more about Aumbura's nuclear weapons here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1743513
Unity on the Basis of Humanity

User avatar
Insulamia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 43
Founded: Jul 07, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Insulamia » Fri May 27, 2022 5:45 pm

Image
Diplomatic transmission to the Federation of Equai
Hon. François Andrew Brokenborougerie MP
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Government of Insulamia
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
20 Government Road, Huguet, Whitecastle 4200
Damian Marco Lalo Gallego
Chamber of Foreign Affairs Minister

Government of Equai
Chamber of Foreign Affairs
Federation of Equai

Dear Minister,

Following the Federation of Equai's acceptance into our embassy programme, we would like to apply the Commonwealth of Insulamia to yours. We have appointed the highly talented and skilled DR. FINLAY CAVENDISH to the position of Ambassador for Equai, whom I hope shall be arriving in Calomarde soon.

Best regards,

François Andrew Brokenborougerie
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Image
Government of Insulamia
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
20 Government Road, Huguet 4200
+42 000 011 | aff.gov.ia | aff@gov.ia
Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: (the) Commonwealth of Insulamia; French: (la) République Insulamienne
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Queen Elizabeth II, President Edward de Saint-Pierre (joint heads of state)
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Primeminister Joshua Canning
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Ministry of Foreign Affairs; French: Ministère des Affaires Étrangères
STATE IDEOLOGY: Federal parliamentary democracy

Ambassador Details

Image
Cavendish in 2018
AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Finlay Cavendish
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS:19 June 1970; 52 years old in 2022
FAMILY:
· YES [X]
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Cavendish was born in Suffolk in the United Kingdom to Insulamian parents. At the age of 5, he moved to Franclinton in Insulamia with his parents. When he was only 11, his father passed away due to stroke. He attended Nancia University and got a PhD in geopolitics. Cavendish was hired by the Federal Government as a diplomat at the age of 23, and progressed through the ranks of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He served as a diplomat in the Middle East for 10 years. When multiversal relations commenced, he was assigned to be an ambassador in Equai.
Cavendish can speak multiple languages fluently: English, French, Spanish, Arabic and Hebrew. He can competently speak Urdu, Persian and Russian, and can somewhat speak Pashto. His character is rather cold, but he is friendly. He is a devout Anglican, and once considered becoming a priest.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {9}
· SECURITY {2}
· OTHER {6}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
EMBASSY ALREADY ESTABLISHED
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []
Last edited by Insulamia on Sat May 28, 2022 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COMMONWEALTH OF
⚜⚜ INSULAMIA ⚜⚜

paroles /pəˈrəʊlz/
  • noun
    The vocabulary of a person or a text.
    "the paroles of the document are very formal"
Etymology
From French parole and paroles, meaning "words" or "speech"
Insulamia is a nightmare of bureaucratic red tape for small business owners. And, when they grow big enough, get this, the government takes away their business and forces them to give equal power to every employee, no matter how much they actually make for the business. So a low-skilled teenage burger flipper would get the same say in the operations of the company as a highly-educated accountant.
- PragerU, "The Truth About Insulamian Socialism"

User avatar
Libertia-Columbia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Libertia-Columbia » Fri May 27, 2022 6:37 pm

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The Confederation of Democratic Workers' Councils of Libertia-Columbia
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Revolutionary People's Congress
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Revolutionary People's Congress
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: International Relations & Diplomacy Committee (there is no official head of the IR&D Committee)
STATE IDEOLOGY: Libertarian socialism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Jamie Hersbecksal
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Non-binary, they/them pronouns
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: September 23, 1989
FAMILY: Partners, Kavya Desphande and Carlos Pérez
· YES [X]
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Graduated from the University of Heiraville with a bachelor's degree in International Relations and a bachelor's degree in Sociology. Became a prominent member of the IR&D committee (a direct-democratic committee open to citizens of Libertia-Columbia), helping organize various facets of the IR&D committee and campaign in their communities. Was a congressperson in the Revolutionary People's Congress for four years.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE []
· PENGUANOPOLIS [X]
NUMBERS OF STAFF: 23
· DIPLOMATIC {11}
· SECURITY {9}
· OTHER {3}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) []
· NO [X]: Not yet, at least. Libertia-Columbia does not have an embassy program at the moment, though the RPC and IR&D Committee are working on establishing one.
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []
Last edited by Libertia-Columbia on Fri May 27, 2022 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Confederation of the Democratic Workers' Councils of Libertia-Columbia
Liberté, Egalité, et Veritas
Tech Level: MT, on the verge of PMT
NS stats are generally not canon.

Pronouns: she/they
Anarchist and libertarian socialist
Physics and math lover

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Sat May 28, 2022 5:34 am

Dear governments of The Confederation of Democratic Workers' Councils of Libertia-Columbia, Commonwealth of Insulamia and The Democratic Republic of Aumbura, the Chamber of Foreign Affairs has accepted your embassy requests.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Wallowis
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 407
Founded: Sep 09, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Wallowis » Sun May 29, 2022 5:11 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Communes of Wallowis
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Chairman Cuttle
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Chairman Cuttle
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Karl Johnson
STATE IDEOLOGY: Democratic Socialism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Finn Miller
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: 1998, 24
FAMILY:
· YES []
· NO [X]
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Born in Cylis, Wallowis, studied political studies in university and became an ambassador 4 years ago.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {2}
· SECURITY {3}
· OTHER {}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X] (already established)
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES []
· NO [X]
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES []
· NO [X]
 
All NS stats except for economic output, population and Black Market considered canon.

My Politics
Wallowis now the head of Cylis Treaty and Arbitration Organisation. ULIBOR disbanded by Wallowis. Wallowis passes act of permanent neutrality. Survey shows people disinterested in global politics. Wallowis on the fence over entry into World Assembly. Economy stagnating, economists warn.

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Sun May 29, 2022 7:06 am

Dear government of The Confederation of Communes of Wallowis, the Chamber of Foreign Affairs has accepted your embassy request.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
European Federation Reunified
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 415
Founded: Jun 20, 2020
Anarchy

Postby European Federation Reunified » Sun May 29, 2022 11:02 am

Image



To whom it may concern,
with this document I formally send a request to open an embassy in your country to represent the interests of the European Federation. It is hoped that it will be accepted and that it will benefit both peoples through diplomacy and trade.
You will find all the information on the candidate ambassador in the attached request.
With best wishes,
European Minister for Foreign Affairs
Albrecht Krüger
Image



Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: The United States of European Federation Reunified
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: President Nathalie Pérreau
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: President Nathalie Pérreau
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: European Minister for Foreign Affairs Albrecht Krüger
STATE IDEOLOGY: Europeanism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Pierrick Roche
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: Male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: April 16, 1982 , 40 years
FAMILY:
· YES []
· NO [X]
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: Graduated in Political Science from the Institut d'études politiques de Paris. Five years of experience in the administrative system of Paris.

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {20}
· SECURITY {10}
· OTHER {15}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY: Already done
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) []
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES []
· NO [X]
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES []
· NO [X]

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Sun May 29, 2022 3:59 pm

Dear government of The United States of European Federation Reunified, the Chamber of Foreign Affairs has accepted your embassy request.
She/Her

Equaian expedition satellite RedFront IV collided with an asteroid near Jupiter. | Equai celebrates National Lizard Day. | Old bridge in Osapa Valley, eastern Ushush, collapsed onto the road. Number of causalities are unknown as the rescue units and volunteers do their best to move all debris. | Lowest temperature 38°C.

Queer Anarcho-Communist, Marxist-Leninist. Far-left in general, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

☭☭☭☭

User avatar
Great United States
Envoy
 
Posts: 343
Founded: Nov 28, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Great United States » Tue May 31, 2022 6:22 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION:Eternal Republicium of great united states/IC name
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE:Ernest Jeremy,43rd President of the CFUS
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT:Jon mier,prime minister and supervisor of Senate and legislation
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS:Jean Mirue,head of the Foreign Ministry of the CFUS
STATE IDEOLOGY:Constitutional Federal Republicanism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME:Henry Veoner
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY:Male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: 2000,3rd of June,27 years old
FAMILY:
· YES []
· NO [X]
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER:born in the city of teralio,michigan,he would first be in the michigan ''sunny hills'' school,before going to the philadelphia university,he would then work various government jobs until he landed at this one

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {16}
· SECURITY {13}
· OTHER {20}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY:
· YES (Provide link to the embassy program) [X]
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES [X]
· NO []

hold on,im getting the embassy link,nvm its in sig
Last edited by Great United States on Tue May 31, 2022 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Empire Culture America

The US but more European influenced and extra fancy,plus a decent bit of WW1 culture
IC name:Continental Free United States
embassy here
Also,remember "the American dream"?where everyone was rich and free,that was a reality in this nations universe
E pluribusunum
Overhauling Factbooks in progress

User avatar
Kingdom Of The UN
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 418
Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom Of The UN » Tue May 31, 2022 6:33 am

Basic Details

OFFICIAL NAME OF THE NATION: Kingdom of the United Nations (Commonwealth of Lisamia)
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF STATE: Marshall Marley Ai Dzielność
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE GOVERNMENT: Marshall Marley Ai Dzielność
NAME AND TITLE OF THE HEAD OF THE BODY FOR FOREIGN AFFAIRS: Istivan Czapla
STATE IDEOLOGY: Centre to Right wing-Populism

Ambassador Details

AMBASSADOR'S NAME: Kolin Szabrownik
AMBASSADOR'S GENDER IDENTITY: male
AMBASSADOR'S BIRTH DATE AND YEARS: 2/22/1985
FAMILY:
· YES [X] (Kiana Szabrownik)
· NO []
BIOGRAPHY AND CAREER: He was born in Casmirgrad and lived majority of his life as a petty thieve but soon was arrested once and then later reformed. He pursued politics later in his life, fought in the civil war as a medic, lost a eye, and now has become a ambassador

Embassy Details

LOCATION:
· CALOMARDE [X]
· PENGUANOPOLIS []
NUMBERS OF STAFF:
· DIPLOMATIC {25}
· SECURITY {10}
· OTHER {5 Janitors}
Other Details

MAY EQUAI ESTABLISH ITS EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRY: of course
· YES (viewtopic.php?f=23&t=519371) []
· NO []
ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL COOPERATION:
· YES [X]
· NO []
NEGOTIATIONS FOR DUAL CITIZENSHIP:
· YES [X]
· NO []
OPEN BORDER (VISA-FREE) POLICY BETWEEN OUR COUNTRIES:
· YES []
· NO [X]

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Comfed, Emus Republic Of Australia, Google [Bot], Istastioner, Redershein

Advertisement

Remove ads