NATION

PASSWORD

Seorabeol Federation Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The Aquaria
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1167
Founded: Dec 06, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Aquaria » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:42 am

Formal nation name: Socialist Federal Republic of the Aquaria
Head of state: Yuno Grinberryall
Head of government: Yuno Grinberryall
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Shikamaru Nara

Name of ambassador: Charlotte Dunois
Number of diplomatic staff: 24
Number of service staff: 16
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 12 KH-431 (Just think it as an HK416 but better)
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Sure.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=515051
Do you have any special requests?: NA
Vive la Republique. Vive le Communisme.
Aquaria Central Television: Orange Typhoon Signal Hoisted. All land and air public transports are suspended. | Severe Wind expected in Tokisaki. The Tanya Academy City is hosting the 18th Aqua Anime Expo for 1 week. Approximately 2.5 Million has visited the venue. | The Federal Space Bureau has announced the 'Liberate Mercury' Plan to send a space rover to Mercury for investigations.| Weaport: Tokisaki 18-23°C Severe Typhoon | Tanya: 16-19°C Typhoon| Leysritt: 19-21°C Typhoon

Do you need financial aid? Apply here.
Left-wing, Marxist, Leninist, Communist
Somewhat struggling to become not lazy.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:47 am

The Aquaria wrote:Formal nation name: Socialist Federal Republic of the Aquaria
Head of state: Yuno Grinberryall
Head of government: Yuno Grinberryall
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Shikamaru Nara

Name of ambassador: Charlotte Dunois
Number of diplomatic staff: 24
Number of service staff: 16
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 12 KH-431 (Just think it as an HK416 but better)
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Sure.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=515051
Do you have any special requests?: NA


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Shikamaru Nara

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Whitanchir
Attaché
 
Posts: 78
Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Whitanchir » Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:22 am

Formal nation name: Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Head of state: Louis-Henri Orange
Head of government: Nicolas Brig
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Amélie Rose

Name of ambassador: Matthieu Leroy
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 5
Number of security staff: 5
Number and type of weapons: 5x simple tasers
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No thanks

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:51 pm

Whitanchir wrote:Formal nation name: Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Head of state: Louis-Henri Orange
Head of government: Nicolas Brig
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Amélie Rose

Name of ambassador: Matthieu Leroy
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 5
Number of security staff: 5
Number and type of weapons: 5x simple tasers
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No thanks


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Amélie Rose

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.

We have also attached our embassy application form to this telegram.

Full name of nation : Seorabeol Federation
Short name of nation : Seorabeol
Form of government : Federal Republic
Head of State : President Han Bom
Member in charge of Foreign Affairs : Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Name of the Ambassador : Lim Se-Kwang
Number of staff (Diplomatic, security & other : must not exceed 50) : 20(Diplomatic), 10(security), 15(service)
Number of vehicles (must not exceed 10) : 1 limousine, 2 SUVs, 3 Bulletproof SUVs, 2 Sedans
If presence of non-heavy lethal weapons, specify the number : 5 K-5 Pistols, 10 Pepper sprays, 3 Taser guns
Other requests / relevant information ? : N/A
Last edited by Seorabeol Federation on Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Janpia
Senator
 
Posts: 4158
Founded: Jul 20, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Janpia » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:11 am

Formal nation name: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States / United Revolutionary States of Janpia
Head of state: People's Marshal, Yorischa Juneschen
Head of government: People's Marshal, Yorischa Juneschen
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Helmin Akino

Name of ambassador: Yoren Guimav
Number of diplomatic staff: 12
Number of service staff: 15
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons:
12x P-11 "Jock" Pistol, 20x Taser
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: - -
Do you have any special requests?: We're bringing 5 Janpian Swords for display on the ambassador's and diplomatic staff's office.

Long live the Janpian Union of Revolutionary States!

5th Era


- NS policies ain't real. (No prison policy? HAA)
- Yes. I am your average tankie commie.
- Nation doesn't totally reflect my political views.(Damn you random policies!)
- You might guess that I'm a FT nation based on my futuristic style flag, and my name sounding like a Star Wars planet. But nah.
- Check my military equipments. Worked hard on dem drawings
- Currently trying to improve my RP quality
-My favorite past time read. Probably the reference for my deathstar. But I still swear that I'm not an FT nation
- Sometimes I wonder what am I doing with my export program
Alliances with:
-KTO
-LDO

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:28 am

Janpia wrote:Formal nation name: Janpian Union of Revolutionary States / United Revolutionary States of Janpia
Head of state: People's Marshal, Yorischa Juneschen
Head of government: People's Marshal, Yorischa Juneschen
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Helmin Akino

Name of ambassador: Yoren Guimav
Number of diplomatic staff: 12
Number of service staff: 15
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons:
12x P-11 "Jock" Pistol, 20x Taser
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: - -
Do you have any special requests?: We're bringing 5 Janpian Swords for display on the ambassador's and diplomatic staff's office.


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Helmin Akino

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Yoren Guimav. We'll give him a warm welcome. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future. Also, we allow 5 Janpian Sword to be brought in.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Koninkrijk der Bataven
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: Jan 10, 2021
Anarchy

Postby Koninkrijk der Bataven » Sat May 07, 2022 9:26 am

Formal nation name: Kingdom of Batavia
Head of state: Her Majesty Queen Anna-Louise van Oranje
Head of government: Prime Minister Ruben de Vries
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Thomas Loodsman

Name of ambassador: Jonathan Schoenmaker
Number of diplomatic staff: 15
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 tasers, 10 handguns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: You already have
Do you have any special requests?: None
FACTBOOKS | POLICIES | THE BATAVIAN KINGDOM | ANTHEM | EMBASSY

User avatar
Deutsch-Francia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 62
Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutsch-Francia » Sat May 07, 2022 9:46 am

Formal nation name: Holy Empire of Deutsch-Francia
Head of state: Kaiser Jacques I
Head of government: Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Konrad von Schleswig

Name of ambassador: Otto von Rohr
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 10 Beholla pistols and 5 gewehr 98 rifles
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: You have already done so.
Do you have any special requests?: N/A
The Holy Empire of Deutsch-Francia
Overview | Imperial Constitution | Kaiser Jacques I | Embassy Program

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sat May 07, 2022 6:27 pm

Koninkrijk der Bataven wrote:Formal nation name: Kingdom of Batavia
Head of state: Her Majesty Queen Anna-Louise van Oranje
Head of government: Prime Minister Ruben de Vries
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Thomas Loodsman

Name of ambassador: Jonathan Schoenmaker
Number of diplomatic staff: 15
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 tasers, 10 handguns
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: You already have
Do you have any special requests?: None


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Thomas Loodsman

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Jonathan Schoenmaker. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sat May 07, 2022 6:29 pm

Deutsch-Francia wrote:Formal nation name: Holy Empire of Deutsch-Francia
Head of state: Kaiser Jacques I
Head of government: Chancellor Wilhelm Mayer
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Konrad von Schleswig

Name of ambassador: Otto von Rohr
Number of diplomatic staff: 10
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 15
Number and type of weapons: 10 Beholla pistols and 5 gewehr 98 rifles
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: You have already done so.
Do you have any special requests?: N/A


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Konrad von Schleswig

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Otto von Rohr. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
The Three Suns Initiative
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: May 02, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Three Suns Initiative » Tue May 10, 2022 1:22 pm

Formal nation name: The Three Suns Initiative
Head of state: The Administrator
Head of government: the Directorate (collectively)
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Aban Gupta

Name of ambassador: Joseph Ayanami
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 5
Number and type of weapons: 2x lever action rifles, 4x Glock 20
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: already done
Do you have any special requests?: Requesting permission to open a 3SI storefront in or near the embassy.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Wed May 11, 2022 2:47 am

The Three Suns Initiative wrote:Formal nation name: The Three Suns Initiative
Head of state: The Administrator
Head of government: the Directorate (collectively)
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Aban Gupta

Name of ambassador: Joseph Ayanami
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 5
Number and type of weapons: 2x lever action rifles, 4x Glock 20
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: already done
Do you have any special requests?: Requesting permission to open a 3SI storefront in or near the embassy.


Dear Foreign Secretary Aban Gupta

Your application has been received. It's an honor to welcome Ambassador Joseph Ayanami. It also permits the opening of the 3SI storefront in the downtown area near the embassy. I hope that the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.


Secretary of State Yun Ji-hyeon
Last edited by Seorabeol Federation on Wed May 11, 2022 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Grande Impero Italico
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 10, 2021
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Grande Impero Italico » Wed May 11, 2022 12:43 pm

Formal nation name:Italian Empire
Head of state:Emperor Federico I of Savoy
Head of government:same
Foreign Minister or equivalent:Roberto Graziani

Name of ambassador:Giacomo Acosi
Number of diplomatic staff:15
Number of service staff:15
Number of security staff:15
Number and type of weapons:15 rifles, 5 knives and 1 fasces (for display but can be used as a weapon)
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?:no
Do you have any special requests?:Is there no discrimination against the fascist states?

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Thu May 12, 2022 2:43 am

Grande Impero Italico wrote:Formal nation name:Italian Empire
Head of state:Emperor Federico I of Savoy
Head of government:same
Foreign Minister or equivalent:Roberto Graziani

Name of ambassador:Giacomo Acosi
Number of diplomatic staff:15
Number of service staff:15
Number of security staff:15
Number and type of weapons:15 rifles, 5 knives and 1 fasces (for display but can be used as a weapon)
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?:no
Do you have any special requests?:Is there no discrimination against the fascist states?


Dear Foreign Minister Roberto Graziani

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.

Our country wants to exchange with all countries regardless of the political system. You don't have to worry.


Secretary of State Yun Ji-Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Astares Amauricanum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 863
Founded: Jan 30, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Astares Amauricanum » Sat May 14, 2022 2:23 pm

Formal nation name: Federalis Imperium of Astares Amauricanum
Head of state: Keisaer Adrean Blachkor and Keisaerina Anna Blachkor
Head of government: First Secretary William Raven
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Name of ambassador: Aramis Sutor
Number of diplomatic staff: 20
Number of service staff: 15
Number of security staff: 15 (8 Imperial Marines, 7 Diplomatic Security Agents)
Number and type of weapons: 15 Masada 35 pistols, 15 PDW-57, 15 tasers and 15 batons
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Already done, thank you very much.
Do you have any special requests?: Can we bring an Astarian Wolf with the security team?
Embassy Program
I don't use NS stats
Change rate: 1 Imperial Covin = 1.86 NSD

Member of: GFTC, IPDA, WHO
A 15.833 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428 civilization, according to this one
Nation ranked 8/10 according to this scale

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sat May 14, 2022 6:03 pm

Dear Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Aramis Sutor. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.

We will also allow Astarian Wolf to be brought in.


Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Union of Nobelia
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: May 31, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Union of Nobelia » Sat May 14, 2022 7:45 pm

Formal nation name: The Parlamentary Republic of the Union of Nobelia.
Head of state: President Constitucional Dr. Grace Summer Austin Atkins de Hawking.
Head of government: Senior prime minister minister Dr. Jacob Teutli Ferreni.
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun (Secretary of Foreign Affairs).

Name of ambassador: Laurel Xhuval´tlán Terracota.
Number of diplomatic staff: 15 persons (Of nobelian origin).
Number of service staff: 15 (All local hires)
Number of security staff: 8 people (6 female robots from "Order of the AI", special forces from Project Kelvin Uss; 2 genderless robots from "Order of the Phoenix", higher elite forces from Project Kelvin Uss).
Number and type of weapons: 6 medium caliber pistols with 21 mm titanium bullets, 6 medium caliber KUS with low range laser.
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes of course https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=499677&p=38420892#p38420892
Do you have any special requests?:
  • Freedom to condition the embassy with nobeliana technology.
  • Permission to bring alcoholic beverages without providing it to the citizens or the officials of the nation.
  • Establish free trade business relationships.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sat May 14, 2022 8:19 pm

Dear Secretary of Foreign Affairs Dr. Leonore Augusta Loos Von Braun

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.
We also inform you that all your special requests have been accepted.

Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Guadalupador
Senator
 
Posts: 4712
Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Guadalupador » Mon May 23, 2022 9:30 pm

Formal nation name: Federal Union of Guadalupador
Head of state: Grand Premier Saidro Marcos
Head of government: Saidro Marcos
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Emilia Numa

Name of ambassador: Arturo Romienda
Number of diplomatic staff: 14
Number of service staff: 4
Number of security staff: 8
Number and type of weapons: 23 Five-seveN pistols. 10 Howa Type 89 Assault Rifles. 24 stun-guns. 6 Riot Shields
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Mon May 23, 2022 10:39 pm

Guadalupador wrote:Formal nation name: Federal Union of Guadalupador
Head of state: Grand Premier Saidro Marcos
Head of government: Saidro Marcos
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Emilia Numa

Name of ambassador: Arturo Romienda
Number of diplomatic staff: 14
Number of service staff: 4
Number of security staff: 8
Number and type of weapons: 23 Five-seveN pistols. 10 Howa Type 89 Assault Rifles. 24 stun-guns. 6 Riot Shields
Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests?: No


Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs Emilia Numa

Your application has been received. It is an honor to have diplomatic relations with your country. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.

Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:17 am

The application form has been modified.

/bump
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:05 am

Lapeniy wrote:.


If this is an embassy application, I'm sorry, but please fill it out on NS. This is because the link is not trusted.
Last edited by Seorabeol Federation on Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Equai
Envoy
 
Posts: 253
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Equai » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:59 am

Image


Formal nation name: Socialist Federation of Equai
Head of state: President Felicity Silvestri
Head of government: Prime Minister Ishimaya Priya
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Chamber of Foreign Affairs Minister Damian Marco Lalo Gallego

Name of ambassador: Avery Fildrinco
Ambassador‘s gender: Non-binary (they/them)
Ambassador‘s age: 34
Ambassador's career(optional): two term as a mayor of North Odrela City
Ambassador's Family (if any): Anna-Michelle Fildrinco (adoptive daughter, 9 years old)
Ambassador‘s appearance or image(optional):
Image

Number of diplomatic staff: 12
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 stun guns
Number and type of Vehicles: 6 SUVs

Relationship Focus:
  • [ ] Free Trade Agreement
  • [✓] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [✓] Scientific Cooperation
  • [ ] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
  • [ ] Military Cooperation
  • [✓] Visa Waiver Agreement
  • [ ] Others: (_____)

Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes, it's already done
Do you have any special requests?: N/A
She/Her

Queer Liberation, Not Rainbow Capitalism! | After almost six hours since the final talks began Leona Kiwi and Timothy Kansas left the meeting room and declared the formation of Equaian United Peoples Communist Party. "We decided that we need the solidarity and unity in this dividing times", said Kiwi for the press conference. | 33 passengers died and 2 are injured when the freight train sliced through the bus in High Hills Valley, North Odrela.


Queer Anarcho-Socialist, anarchist, communist. Far-left in general, ACAB, anti-war, anti-imperialist, pro-choice, atheist.
⚧♀Trans woman♀⚧
9Axes Results
LeftValues Results
InfValues Results
SapplyValues Results
PoliticalCompass Results

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:27 am

Equai wrote:


Formal nation name: Socialist Federation of Equai
Head of state: President Felicity Silvestri
Head of government: Prime Minister Ishimaya Priya
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Chamber of Foreign Affairs Minister Damian Marco Lalo Gallego

Name of ambassador: Avery Fildrinco
Ambassador‘s gender: Non-binary (they/them)
Ambassador‘s age: 34
Ambassador's career(optional): two term as a mayor of North Odrela City
Ambassador's Family (if any): Anna-Michelle Fildrinco (adoptive daughter, 9 years old)
Ambassador‘s appearance or image(optional):
(Image)

Number of diplomatic staff: 12
Number of service staff: 10
Number of security staff: 10
Number and type of weapons: 10 stun guns
Number and type of Vehicles: 6 SUVs

Relationship Focus:
  • [ ] Free Trade Agreement
  • [✓] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [✓] Scientific Cooperation
  • [ ] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
  • [ ] Military Cooperation
  • [✓] Visa Waiver Agreement
  • [ ] Others: (_____)

Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?: Yes, it's already done
Do you have any special requests?: N/A


Dear Chamber of Foreign Affairs Minister Damian Marco Lalo Gallego

Your application has been received. It is an honor to welcome Ambassador Avery Fildrinco. I hope the relationship between the two countries will develop further in the future.

Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
Megali Vyzantio
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jun 08, 2022
Father Knows Best State

Postby Megali Vyzantio » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:17 pm

Formal nation name: The Rhoman Empire
Head of state: Emperor Andronikos VII Tzirithon
Head of government: As above
Foreign Minister or equivalent: Nikolaos Dimitriadis

Name of ambassador: Vasileios Rovas
Ambassador‘s gender: Male
Ambassador‘s age: 40
Ambassador's career(optional):
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife (Age 32), Daughter (age 5), Son (age 2)
Ambassador‘s appearance or image(optional):

Number of diplomatic staff: 12
Number of service staff: 8
Number of security staff: 12
Number and type of weapons: 8 modern rifles, 8 pistols
Number and type of Vehicles: 5 Bulletproofed SUVs

Relationship Focus:
  • [X] Free Trade Agreement
  • [X] Inter-Tourism Campaign
  • [ ] Scientific Cooperation
  • [ ] Non-Aggression Pact
  • [ ] Defense Pact
  • [ ] Military Cooperation
  • [ ] Visa Waiver Agreement
  • [ ] Others: (_____)

Do you want me to open an embassy in your Nation?:
Do you have any special requests?:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Madrinet

Advertisement

Remove ads