NATION

PASSWORD

Lamrac Embassy Program 2.0 [OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Lamrac Embassy Program 2.0 [OPEN]

Postby Lamrac » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:58 pm

Image
Federal Republic of Lamrac
"Duc Per Exemplum"
Ministry Of Foreign Affairs

To the multiverse community,

For those who have yet been unaware of us, the Federal Republic of Lamarc is a nation existing in the Midwest in the 2040's in a timeline where the USA collapsed into a 2nd civil war shortly after the 2020 election. We were created as a buffer state in the peace treaty, and our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. We are open to nations of all ideologies, timelines, and tech levels, though the details of our diplomatic relations may vary accordingly.

It is unfortunate that we had to close our previous embassy program. It needed updates from what was perceived to be the norm to what it actually is. For instance, our previous program lacked a detailed application form, instead opting for using our intelligence agency's open source research to determine your preferences. We have discovered that method to be ineffective, so we are switching to the more conventional method of having a detailed form for applicants to fill out. As this is a new program, we don't have any current limitations as to the nature of your embassies, but we reserve the right to impose restrictions.

Sincerely,
Minister Anthony Myer
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Federal Republic of Lamrac
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Embassy Application]
[b][u]Nation Info[/b][/u]   
   [b]Short Name[/b]
   [b]Full Name [/b]
   [b]Form of Government[/b]
   [b]Capital[/b]
   [b]Head of State[/b]
   [b]Head of Government[/b]
   [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent[/b]
[b][u]Ambassador info[/b][/u]   
   [b]Name[/b]
   [b]Age[/b]
   [b]Family[/b]
   [b]Any health or security concerns? [/b]
   [b]Special Requests[/b]
[b][u]Embassy info[/b][/u]   
   [b]Diplomatic Staff[/b]
   [b]Security Staff[/b]
   [b]Service Staff[/b]
   [b]Any local hires? [/b]
   [b]Number and type of weapons[/b]
   [b]Number and type of vehicles[/b]
   [b]Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc)[/b]
[b]Bonus programs   
   []Free trade Agreement
   []Non-Aggression Pact
   []STEM cooperation
   []Other
[b][u]Misc.[/b][/u]   
   [b]Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing into the country[/b]
   [b]Special Requests[/b]
   [b]Link to YN's embassy program[/b]
[/spoiler]
Last edited by Lamrac on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Pax Brasiliana
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 143
Founded: Apr 07, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pax Brasiliana » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:13 am

Nation Info
Short Name Brazil
Full Name Federal Republic of Brazil
Form of Government Federal parliamentary republic
Capital Rio de Janeiro
Head of State President Alessandro Malvezzi
Head of Government Vacant, President acting as Head of Government
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Minister Alcides Lemos de Moraes
Ambassador info
Name Catarina Lombardo Wood
Age 56
Family Humberto (Spouse), Giovanni (Son)
Any health or security concerns? Catarina is diagnosed with clinical depression.
Special Requests None.
Embassy info
Location of Embassy within Lamrac Capital City
Diplomatic Staff 10
Security Staff 12
Service Staff 18
Any local hires? Yes for the service staff.
Number and type of weapons 12x Glock 17 pistols, 12x batons, 12x tasers, 3x Taurus SMT-9 submachineguns
Number and type of vehicles 3x SmART SUV-17, 4x SmART CDP-15 (sedan model)
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) If possible, the embassy shall be located at a neoclassical building.
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country Catarina would like to bring her pet dog, a Shih-Tzu named "Bela"
Special Requests None
Link to YN's embassy program Already established.
Federal Republic of Brazil
Hitler and Mussolini were assassinated before taking rein of their countries. What happens next, you ask? An eight-way cold war, I answer.
Overview|Parties|Embassy|World
Rádio Sentinela (July 2022): Referendum on status of the Spanish monarchy to be held on November. | Opinion: 117 suspects were condemned to the death penalty in 2021. Maybe it's time to abolish such barbaric practice? | Argentine Junta protests Brazilian decision to allow British military ships to resupply in Brazilian ports.

User avatar
The Imagination Animals
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1134
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imagination Animals » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:24 am

Nation Info
Short Name: Crossoveria
Full Name : The Republic of Crossoveria
Form of Government: Theocratic Democracy
Capital: Crossoveripolis
Head of State: Waldemar Rochester
Head of Government: Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jusif Makheli
Ambassador info
Name: Lola Mazribov
Age: 57
Family: Reza (husband)
Any health or security concerns?: N/A
Special Requests: None
Embassy info
Location of Embassy within Lamrac Capital City
Diplomatic Staff: 15
Security Staff: 10
Service Staff: 10
Any local hires?: No
Number and type of weapons: 10x shotguns for security staff
Number and type of vehicles: 1 SUV for the ambassador
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc): N/A
Bonus programs
[*]Free trade Agreement
[*]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country: None
Special Requests: N/A
Link to YN's embassy program: In my signature
NS Stats is NOT canon!
Supreme Leader: Waldemar Rochester | President: Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin
Sign up for our embassy program | Ask me questions here
-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Today marks the 68th anniversary of the official proclamation of the Republic of Crossoveria, wish Supreme Leader Waldemar Rochester and other key officials attending the official ceremony | Former Supreme Leader Marie BonAztire, who served from 1981 - 2020, turns 59

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:17 pm

Pax Brasiliana wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name Brazil
Full Name Federal Republic of Brazil
Form of Government Federal parliamentary republic
Capital Rio de Janeiro
Head of State President Alessandro Malvezzi
Head of Government Vacant, President acting as Head of Government
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Minister Alcides Lemos de Moraes
Ambassador info
Name Catarina Lombardo Wood
Age 56
Family Humberto (Spouse), Giovanni (Son)
Any health or security concerns? Catarina is diagnosed with clinical depression.
Special Requests None.
Embassy info
Location of Embassy within Lamrac Capital City
Diplomatic Staff 10
Security Staff 12
Service Staff 18
Any local hires? Yes for the service staff.
Number and type of weapons 12x Glock 17 pistols, 12x batons, 12x tasers, 3x Taurus SMT-9 submachineguns
Number and type of vehicles 3x SmART SUV-17, 4x SmART CDP-15 (sedan model)
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) If possible, the embassy shall be located at a neoclassical building.
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country Catarina would like to bring her pet dog, a Shih-Tzu named "Bela"
Special Requests None
Link to YN's embassy program Already established.

Embassy application accepted, as well as the free trade agreement, the nap, and the dog. Please bring you own anti-depressants as they would likely be cheaper than ours. Your request for the chancery to be neoclassical architecture is accepted.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:20 pm

The Imagination Animals wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name: Crossoveria
Full Name : The Republic of Crossoveria
Form of Government: Theocratic Democracy
Capital: Crossoveripolis
Head of State: Waldemar Rochester
Head of Government: Hamad bin Ahmad Al Meskin
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jusif Makheli
Ambassador info
Name: Lola Mazribov
Age: 57
Family: Reza (husband)
Any health or security concerns?: N/A
Special Requests: None
Embassy info
Location of Embassy within Lamrac Capital City
Diplomatic Staff: 15
Security Staff: 10
Service Staff: 10
Any local hires?: No
Number and type of weapons: 10x shotguns for security staff
Number and type of vehicles: 1 SUV for the ambassador
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc): N/A
Bonus programs
[*]Free trade Agreement
[*]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country: None
Special Requests: N/A
Link to YN's embassy program: In my signature

Your application has been accepted but the free trade and nap have been denied due to a lack of human rights.
Last edited by Lamrac on Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Yen Trang
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Apr 24, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Yen Trang » Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:00 am

Nation Info
Short Name: Yen Trang
Full Name: The Socialist Republic of Yen Trang
Form of Government: Socialist One-Party State
Capital: Ninh An
Head of State: Nguyễn Tiến Cường
Head of Government: Chu Đình Phú
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lương Khánh Văn Quốc
Ambassador info
Name: Nguyễn Bích Hạnh
Age: 40
Family: Phạm Anh Dũng (husband), Hà Thế Bình (older brother), Huỳnh Quang Thắng (younger brother)
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests: None
Embassy info
Location of Embassy within Lamrac Capital City
Diplomatic Staff: 16
Security Staff: 14
Service Staff: 6
Any local hires?: 6 for the Diplomatic Staff
Number and type of weapons: 15x Assault rifle, 8x Semi-automatic Pistol
Number and type of vehicles: 3x Bullet-proof SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc): None
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[X]STEM cooperation
[X]Other: Technology Cooperation
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing into the country: 5x First-aid kits
Special Requests: None
Link to YN's embassy program: N/A

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:45 am

Yen Trang wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name: Yen Trang
Full Name: The Socialist Republic of Yen Trang
Form of Government: Socialist One-Party State
Capital: Ninh An
Head of State: Nguyễn Tiến Cường
Head of Government: Chu Đình Phú
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lương Khánh Văn Quốc
Ambassador info
Name: Nguyễn Bích Hạnh
Age: 40
Family: Phạm Anh Dũng (husband), Hà Thế Bình (older brother), Huỳnh Quang Thắng (younger brother)
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests: None
Embassy info
Location of Embassy within Lamrac Capital City
Diplomatic Staff: 16
Security Staff: 14
Service Staff: 6
Any local hires?: 6 for the Diplomatic Staff
Number and type of weapons: 15x Assault rifle, 8x Semi-automatic Pistol
Number and type of vehicles: 3x Bullet-proof SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc): None
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[X]STEM cooperation
[X]Other: Technology Cooperation
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing into the country: 5x First-aid kits
Special Requests: None
Link to YN's embassy program: N/A

Base application and STEM are accepted, Free trade and NAP are denied due to lack of information about your country. Other request for bonus program is declared a duplicate request, due to STEM being technological cooperation.
Last edited by Lamrac on Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:41 pm

bump
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Phibeta
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 147
Founded: Nov 02, 2021
Democratic Socialists

Postby Phibeta » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:30 pm

Image


28 Feb 2021

To Minister Anthony Myer,

Her Majesty, Queen Diane II is delighted to establish a diplomatic mission in your humble country. The appointment of one of our most experienced civil servants, Mr. Richard Leslie, should make an excellent envoy to represent the Grand Kingdom.

We hope that you receive our ambassador well,

Robert Bishop, Minister for Foreign Affairs


Nation Info
Short Name Phibeta
Full Name The Grand Kingdom of Phibeta
Form of Government Constitutional Monarchy
Capital Weston
Head of State Queen Diane II
Head of Government Prime Minister Douglas Sousa
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Robert Bishop, Minister for Foreign Affairs
Ambassador info
Name Richard Leslie
Age 56
Family N/A
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests He would like to request to bring along 7 grams of recreational marijuana.
Embassy info
Location of Embassyy This question has been removed temporarily.
Diplomatic Staff 10
Security Staff 20
Service Staff 20
Any local hires?
Number and type of weapons
20x Enfield No. 2 Pistols
2x Pattern 1796 light cavalry sabre
Number and type of vehicles
2x Rolls-Royce Wraith (1938)
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) Victorian Gothic design
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
Misc.
Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country If accepted, 7 grams of recreational marijuana
Special Requests N/A
Link to YN's embassy program https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=512472
Queen Diane II
Prime Minister Douglas Sousa
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Robert Bishop

The Grand Kingdom of Phibeta
Conquérants Du Monde
National Anthem: Land of Hope and Glory
Capitol: Weston

Headlines: Opera Returns After Years Not Performed To Success! | The 45th Annual Tinkervale Steam Festival Opens Today! | Prime Minister Sousa Grants £25.5 Million For The Royal Navy For Continued Patrol of The High Seas Against Piracy and Slavery | Meteorologists Predict A Week of Heatwaves in The Southern Region of Phibeta. | Lillian Lawson, Minister for Overseas Territories Prepares For Memorial Service In Honour of Gilligan Isles Disaster of 1810

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:15 pm

Phibeta wrote:


28 Feb 2021

To Minister Anthony Myer,

Her Majesty, Queen Diane II is delighted to establish a diplomatic mission in your humble country. The appointment of one of our most experienced civil servants, Mr. Richard Leslie, should make an excellent envoy to represent the Grand Kingdom.

We hope that you receive our ambassador well,

Robert Bishop, Minister for Foreign Affairs


Nation Info
Short Name Phibeta
Full Name The Grand Kingdom of Phibeta
Form of Government Constitutional Monarchy
Capital Weston
Head of State Queen Diane II
Head of Government Prime Minister Douglas Sousa
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Robert Bishop, Minister for Foreign Affairs
Ambassador info
Name Richard Leslie
Age 56
Family N/A
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests He would like to request to bring along 7 grams of recreational marijuana.
Embassy info
Location of Embassyy This question has been removed temporarily.
Diplomatic Staff 10
Security Staff 20
Service Staff 20
Any local hires?
Number and type of weapons
20x Enfield No. 2 Pistols
2x Pattern 1796 light cavalry sabre
Number and type of vehicles
2x Rolls-Royce Wraith (1938)
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) Victorian Gothic design
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
Misc.
Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country If accepted, 7 grams of recreational marijuana
Special Requests N/A
Link to YN's embassy program https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=512472

Your application has been accepted, along with all bonus programs and special requests, even the 7g of 420.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:08 am

bump
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Reorganized Portugal
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 438
Founded: Mar 13, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Reorganized Portugal » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:15 pm

Nation Info
Short Name Reorganized Portugal
Full Name The Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Form of Government Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
Capital Lisbon
Head of State King Duarte II de Braganza
Head of Government Prime Minister Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Antonio Costa
Ambassador info
Name Eduardo Joao Salvarez
Age 39
Family Maria (wife), 37, Pedro (son), 10
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests N/A
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 15
Security Staff 10
Service Staff 15
Any local hires? No
Number and type of weapons 15 Glock 19 pistols, 5 smoke grenades
Number and type of vehicles 5 cars, 2 armored SUVs, 2 vans
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc)
Bonus programs
[]Free trade Agreement
[x]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country 1 mini-cactus, 2 cases of Guinness beer, 20 rose seeds
Special Requests N/A
Link to YN's embassy program viewtopic.php?f=23&t=516622
Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Capital: Lisbon | Religion: Roman Catholic | TLA: POR
Overview | Constitution | Embassy Program
RTP International News: Nacradian President comes out as transgender | Among Us 2 sells 20 million copies | W h y

RTP Domestic News: Crown Prince Afonso's wife Maria ill | Whales spotted in Madeira | Parliament rejects anti-smoking law
Twilight's Last Gleaming
Congressman Daniel P. Kaheo'ole (D-HI-2)

Nation in Turmoil
Jose Antonio Rabellino
Year: 2026

User avatar
The United States of Ibica
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1094
Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:36 pm

Nation Info
Short Name Ibica
Full Name The United States of Ibica
Form of Government Federal Constitutional Presidential Republic
Capital Willmington
Head of State President Todd Hunter
Head of Government Same as Above
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Secretary of State Darrell Blackbourne
Ambassador info
Name Samuel Kimball
Age 51
Family Wife Caroline
Any health or security concerns? No
Special Requests None
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 50
Security Staff 20
Service Staff 25
Any local hires? Most Service Staff
Number and type of weapons 20 Grouse Handguns, 20 Tasers
Number and type of vehicles 10 Royal Highlander SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) None
Bonus programs
[x]Free trade Agreement
[]Non-Agression Pact
[x]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country None
Special Requests None
Link to YN's embassy program state.ibica.gov/foreignsecureportal

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:17 am

Reorganized Portugal wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name Reorganized Portugal
Full Name The Reorganized Kingdom of Portugal
Form of Government Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
Capital Lisbon
Head of State King Duarte II de Braganza
Head of Government Prime Minister Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Antonio Costa
Ambassador info
Name Eduardo Joao Salvarez
Age 39
Family Maria (wife), 37, Pedro (son), 10
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests N/A
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 15
Security Staff 10
Service Staff 15
Any local hires? No
Number and type of weapons 15 Glock 19 pistols, 5 smoke grenades
Number and type of vehicles 5 cars, 2 armored SUVs, 2 vans
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc)
Bonus programs
[]Free trade Agreement
[x]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country 1 mini-cactus, 2 cases of Guinness beer, 20 rose seeds
Special Requests N/A
Link to YN's embassy program viewtopic.php?f=23&t=516622

Your embassy program has been accepted, along with the NAP
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:21 am

The United States of Ibica wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name Ibica
Full Name The United States of Ibica
Form of Government Federal Constitutional Presidential Republic
Capital Willmington
Head of State President Todd Hunter
Head of Government Same as Above
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Secretary of State Darrell Blackbourne
Ambassador info
Name Samuel Kimball
Age 51
Family Wife Caroline
Any health or security concerns? No
Special Requests None
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 50
Security Staff 20
Service Staff 25
Any local hires? Most Service Staff
Number and type of weapons 20 Grouse Handguns, 20 Tasers
Number and type of vehicles 10 Royal Highlander SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) None
Bonus programs
[x]Free trade Agreement
[]Non-Agression Pact
[x]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country None
Special Requests None
Link to YN's embassy program state.ibica.gov/foreignsecureportal

Your embassy program has been accepted along with the Free Trade and STEM agreements
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Seorabeol Federation
Envoy
 
Posts: 336
Founded: Aug 21, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Seorabeol Federation » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:36 am

Image


Nation Info
Short Name Seorabeol
Full Name Seorabeol Federation
Form of Government Federal Republic
Capital Dae Gyeong
Head of State President Han Bom
Head of Government President Han Bom
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Ambassador info
Name Park Jeongmin
Age 35
Family His wife
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests He will bring a dog.
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 20
Security Staff 15
Service Staff 15
Any local hires? Yes(service staff-5 people)
Number and type of weapons 15 K-5 Pistols, 10 Pepper sprays, 4 Taser guns
Number and type of vehicles 1 limousine, 5 SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) a 6-story building with a traditional Seorabeolian style roof
Bonus programs
[x]Free trade Agreement
[x]Non-Agression Pact
[x]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country two guard dogs, one mascot cat
Special Requests N/A
Link to YN's embassy program viewtopic.php?f=23&t=517418
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: call me 'Seora', or 'SRF'.
SBC: brief news
Preparing.

User avatar
The Neo-Minoan League
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Apr 08, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Neo-Minoan League » Sun May 01, 2022 2:37 pm

Nation Info
Short Name Krete (Country), The Motherhood (The Org)
Full Name The League of Mount Ida (Country) The Society of The Great Mother (Organization running the Country)
Form of Government Confederal League of Cities, Temples, Communes and Monasteries of Crete overseen and controlled by a matriarchal pseudo-religious organization.
Capital The Chapterhouse on Mount Ida
Head of State Mother Superior Cicero Irene Theophania
Head of Government Mother Superior Cicero Irene Theophania
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Reverend Mother Marius Theodora Synesia
Ambassador info
Name Reverend Mother Septimius Zenobia Hypatia
Age 25
Family Family Records Are Erased on Joining the Motherhood
Any health or security concerns? None
Special Requests "A guide to the local cuisine!"
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 10
Security Staff 0
Service Staff 15
Any local hires? None
Number and type of weapons 25 khanjar daggers, a dozen flechette pistols
Number and type of vehicles 1 helicopter, 3 different armored, unmarked, tinted Rolls-Royce state cars.
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) An embassy in the ancient Minoan palatial style. Excluding ambassadors and members of your government, men are to be forbidden from setting foot in the embassy.
Bonus programs
[x]Free trade Agreement
[x]Non-Agression Pact
[x]STEM cooperation
[x]Other:
-Shared access to genetic and birth records.
-The right to evangelize our faith, but not from the Embassy itself.
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing into the country Several crates of Ayahuasca, Peyote, and Psilocybin for religious reasons, as well as various herbs for botanical research.
Special Requests None
Link to YN's embassy program: WIP
"Love leads to misery. Love is a very ancient force, which served its purpose in its day but no longer is essential for the survival of the species. Remember that woman’s mistake, the pain."

This Nation is a Puppet of Il Borgia Vaticano. It does not use NS Stats.

News Ticker
Kretan government repeals all regulations on mushroom gathering, noting that it will weed out the idiotic.--Gay Conversion Therapy abolished on Krete.--As depredations against the Palestinian people continue, The League of Krete expands its condemnation of Israel into a call for its total disestablishment as a state, replaced with an WA International Zone.

User avatar
Whitanchir
Attaché
 
Posts: 87
Founded: Mar 30, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Whitanchir » Mon May 02, 2022 10:21 am

Nation Info
Short Name : Whitanchir
Full Name : Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Form of Government : Federal parliamentary republic
Capital : Whitanchir Ville
Head of State : Louis-Henri Orange
Head of Government : Nicolas Brig
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent : Amélie Rose
Ambassador info
Name : Elodie Leneuf
Age : 37
Family : Thomas Leneuf (husband)
Any health or security concerns?: N/A
Special Requests/ N/A
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff : 10
Security Staff : 5
Service Staff : 5
Any local hires? : All service staff
Number and type of weapons: 5x TASER X26P, 5x simple pistols
Number and type of vehicles : 1 armoured SUV, 3 non-armoured SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) : N/A
Bonus programs
[]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country : 2 blue orchids, 1 Golden retriever
Special Requests : N/A
Link to YN's embassy program : Foreign Affairs

User avatar
The Three Suns Initiative
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: May 02, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby The Three Suns Initiative » Tue May 03, 2022 7:36 pm

Nation Info
Short Name The 3SI
Full Name The Three Suns Initiative
Form of Government Multinational Union with Megacorporation acting as the top level of federal government
Capital N/A (no de jure capital, Tokyo acts as de facto capital typically)
Head of State The Administrator
Head of Government The directorate (collectively)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Aban Gupta
Ambassador info
Name John Tellei
Age 47
Family n/a
Any health or security concerns? none
Special Requests none
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 8
Security Staff 5
Service Staff 6
Any local hires? Yes
Number and type of weapons The same equipment as local law enforcement officers will be purchased and used
Number and type of vehicles 3 locally purchased luxury sedans
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) Requesting permission to operate storefront on embassy grounds selling 3SI wares
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country
Special Requests If possible, permission to grant any 3SI subsidiary businesses within Lamrac limited consular abilities
Link to YN's embassy program in signature

User avatar
Meadowfields
Diplomat
 
Posts: 936
Founded: Jun 16, 2021
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meadowfields » Wed May 04, 2022 7:09 am

Nation Info
Short Name Meadowfields
Full Name Republic of Meadowfields
Form of Government Federal multi-party socialist semi-presidential republic
Capital Meadowfields City
Head of State Mahata Roneik (Green)
Head of Government Kolyan Russovich (Labour)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Anastasia Mitchell (Communist)
Ambassador info
Name Daniel Atkinson
Age 34
Family Wife, 1 child
Any health or security concerns? None
Special Requests None
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 25
Security Staff 10
Service Staff 10
Any local hires? None
Number and type of weapons None
Number and type of vehicles 2 cars
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) None
Bonus programs
[]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[X]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing into the country 2 puppies, a potted plant, and a
bottle of wine
Special Requests None
Link to YN's embassy program Not yet
The Most Serene Republic of Meadowfields
Nous nous relèverons des larmes du passé
Overview | History | Politics | Religion | Trivia
News ✉ | Over 500 arrests made in connection to "Kiss of the Devil" killings, former suspect ruled a decoy | Death toll from Ashbrid freeze reaches 130,000 as 30% of the 35 million-full city has been evacuated | Large step in preserving rare three-antlered deer as last female reproduces | House of Assembly debates replacing "ineffective" semi-presidential system with a full parliamentary system | Weather ☀ | Meadowfields City ⛈ -1°/-9°C | Ashbrid ❄ -80°/-85°C | Teshig ☀ 21°/14°C | Goofariask ☀ 5°/-1°C | Orkhusgol ☀ 20°/12°C |
Male, they/he
Market socialist, Reformist Marxist, and anarcho-pacifist
Apologies for being so inactive

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:08 pm

Dang, We got behind on these.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:15 pm

Seorabeol Federation wrote:(Image)


Nation Info
Short Name Seorabeol
Full Name Seorabeol Federation
Form of Government Federal Republic
Capital Dae Gyeong
Head of State President Han Bom
Head of Government President Han Bom
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Secretary of State Yun Ji Hyeon
Ambassador info
Name Park Jeongmin
Age 35
Family His wife
Any health or security concerns? N/A
Special Requests He will bring a dog.
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 20
Security Staff 15
Service Staff 15
Any local hires? Yes(service staff-5 people)
Number and type of weapons 15 K-5 Pistols, 10 Pepper sprays, 4 Taser guns
Number and type of vehicles 1 limousine, 5 SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) a 6-story building with a traditional Seorabeolian style roof
Bonus programs
[x]Free trade Agreement
[x]Non-Agression Pact
[x]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country two guard dogs, one mascot cat
Special Requests N/A
Link to YN's embassy program viewtopic.php?f=23&t=517418


Your Embassy Application with all Bonus Programs are accepted, although the building will likely have space for more than 50 staff due to being 6 stories tall
Last edited by Lamrac on Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:36 pm

The Neo-Minoan League wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name Krete (Country), The Motherhood (The Org)
Full Name The League of Mount Ida (Country) The Society of The Great Mother (Organization running the Country)
Form of Government Confederal League of Cities, Temples, Communes and Monasteries of Crete overseen and controlled by a matriarchal pseudo-religious organization.
Capital The Chapterhouse on Mount Ida
Head of State Mother Superior Cicero Irene Theophania
Head of Government Mother Superior Cicero Irene Theophania
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Reverend Mother Marius Theodora Synesia
Ambassador info
Name Reverend Mother Septimius Zenobia Hypatia
Age 25
Family Family Records Are Erased on Joining the Motherhood
Any health or security concerns? None
Special Requests "A guide to the local cuisine!"
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 10
Security Staff 0
Service Staff 15
Any local hires? None
Number and type of weapons 25 khanjar daggers, a dozen flechette pistols
Number and type of vehicles 1 helicopter, 3 different armored, unmarked, tinted Rolls-Royce state cars.
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) An embassy in the ancient Minoan palatial style. Excluding ambassadors and members of your government, men are to be forbidden from setting foot in the embassy.
Bonus programs
[x]Free trade Agreement
[x]Non-Agression Pact
[x]STEM cooperation
[x]Other:
-Shared access to genetic and birth records.
-The right to evangelize our faith, but not from the Embassy itself.
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing into the country Several crates of Ayahuasca, Peyote, and Psilocybin for religious reasons, as well as various herbs for botanical research.
Special Requests None
Link to YN's embassy program: WIP

Your embassy program has been accepted; however, we have several concerns regarding the details:
1. We will not stop you from banning males from entering your embassy, but we recommend bringing your own security detail as we won't do any precrime enforcement of your ban.
2. As for Bonus Programs, only some are accepted.
    The free Trade Agreement is accepted
    The Non-Aggression Pact is denied for now due to suspicions regarding the country's overall ideology.
    STEM Cooperation is denied due to the relevant requests
    Access to Birth Records is denied due to intention to erase them
    Right to evangelize faith is pre-accepted by our Religious Freedom policy, which allows evangelization of any religion in our country, state-supported or not, so long as it is peaceful.
The drugs you intend to bring will be allowed so long as they are used SOLELY for religious purposes. Our DEA will want to know what rituals, practices, or sacraments of your religion require their use.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:37 pm

Whitanchir wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name : Whitanchir
Full Name : Federal Republic of Whitanchir
Form of Government : Federal parliamentary republic
Capital : Whitanchir Ville
Head of State : Louis-Henri Orange
Head of Government : Nicolas Brig
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent : Amélie Rose
Ambassador info
Name : Elodie Leneuf
Age : 37
Family : Thomas Leneuf (husband)
Any health or security concerns?: N/A
Special Requests/ N/A
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff : 10
Security Staff : 5
Service Staff : 5
Any local hires? : All service staff
Number and type of weapons: 5x TASER X26P, 5x simple pistols
Number and type of vehicles : 1 armoured SUV, 3 non-armoured SUVs
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) : N/A
Bonus programs
[]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country : 2 blue orchids, 1 Golden retriever
Special Requests : N/A
Link to YN's embassy program : Foreign Affairs

Your embassy program and NAP has been accepted
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

User avatar
Lamrac
Attaché
 
Posts: 84
Founded: Jun 15, 2021
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamrac » Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:15 pm

The Three Suns Initiative wrote:
Nation Info
Short Name The 3SI
Full Name The Three Suns Initiative
Form of Government Multinational Union with Megacorporation acting as the top level of federal government
Capital N/A (no de jure capital, Tokyo acts as de facto capital typically)
Head of State The Administrator
Head of Government The directorate (collectively)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent Aban Gupta
Ambassador info
Name John Tellei
Age 47
Family n/a
Any health or security concerns? none
Special Requests none
Embassy info
Diplomatic Staff 8
Security Staff 5
Service Staff 6
Any local hires? Yes
Number and type of weapons The same equipment as local law enforcement officers will be purchased and used
Number and type of vehicles 3 locally purchased luxury sedans
Special Requests (Architectual style, customs and traditions, etc) Requesting permission to operate storefront on embassy grounds selling 3SI wares
Bonus programs
[X]Free trade Agreement
[X]Non-Agression Pact
[]STEM cooperation
[]Other
[b]Misc.

Please declare and alcohol, drugs, animals or plants that you are bringing nto the country
Special Requests If possible, permission to grant any 3SI subsidiary businesses within Lamrac limited consular abilities
Link to YN's embassy program in signature

Your embassy program has been accepted in a limited capacity. Because 3SI is an international treaty organization, not a sovereign state, your "embassy" will be called a "delegation" instead. Your delegation will include standard diplomatic immunity, and recognition in our list of diplomatic missions, but 3SI will not be recognized as a country, so visas and travel advisories will be done with member nations, not 3SI itself. Furthermore, because we cannot declare war on an international treaty organization, we do not make non-aggression pacts with them without first joining them.

Because 3SI is also an international for-profit corporation, the Free Trade Agreement will be accepted as well as the request to operate stores both at the Delegation grounds and across Lamarc. We do not yet have judicial precedent as to whether they count as consulates.
As a nation in the 2040's where the USA dissolved into civil way following the 2020 Election, Our territory consists of Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Federal Republic of Lamrac.
duc per exemplum
Home
Factbook
Embassy Program
(OOC: Biden won his 306 electors fair and square. Lamrac is from an alternate timeline where he did steal the election and managed to "win" all 538 electors.)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Redershein, Tjorl

Advertisement

Remove ads