NATION

PASSWORD

Alliance of Unrestricted Scientific Nations

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Tavan Race
Minister

Founded: May 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:57 pm

I would cherish a FT war with another nation.

Bring it on.

*abducts a citizen and begins cutting her open*
.[]__ta ilokune nunlasi a kiso'hoso'hei kaetin__[]
.[]__voika neinseil tenei luneva daishe__[]
.Our Factbook
Tavan is capitalized when referring to a societal construct, such as the military or language.
It is left lowercase when referring to an individual organism or a biological characteristic.

New Garzah
Minister

Founded: Apr 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:11 pm

The Tavan Race wrote:I would cherish a FT war with another nation.

Bring it on.

*abducts a citizen and begins cutting her open*

Must... not... push.... red.... button.....
*struggles to not detonate hydrogen generator*
Well, since you have abducted one of my citizens, I have no choice but to declare total war on you. Please keep in mind that we will show no mercy, and will even go out of our way to destroy your females and babies. Have fun!
[about to make a war forum]
Arda Tuluva: I wonder how my society survives sometimes. Then I think, it survives becasue it must, because of tradition.

If Murphy's Law is correct, everything east of the San Andreas Fault will slide into the Atlantic.

Sentient basketballs are the shit, yo.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Des-Bal will stand by Alliance nations against New Gazrahs unprovoked aggression and respond with due force.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.
Desired perception: Logical, intellectual
Public perception: Neutral-positive - blunt, cold, logical, skilled at debating
Mindset: Logos

New Garzah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Des-Bal wrote:Des-Bal will stand by Alliance nations against New Gazrahs unprovoked aggression and respond with due force.

"Unprovoked"? Are you blind? They have one of my people! She is being tortured. We will not tolerate such a heinous act!
Arda Tuluva: I wonder how my society survives sometimes. Then I think, it survives becasue it must, because of tradition.

If Murphy's Law is correct, everything east of the San Andreas Fault will slide into the Atlantic.

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:25 pm

New Garzah wrote:"Unprovoked"? Are you blind? They have one of my people! She is being tortured. We will not tolerate such a heinous act!

Unprovoked.
Cekoviu wrote:DES-BAL: Introverted, blunt, focused, utilitarian. Hard to read; not verbose online or likely in real life. Places little emphasis on interpersonal relationships, particularly with online strangers for whom the investment would outweigh the returns.

New Garzah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
New Garzah wrote:"Unprovoked"? Are you blind? They have one of my people! She is being tortured. We will not tolerate such a heinous act!

Unprovoked.

I will be frank. You are among the most blind, insensitive, idiotic diplomats I have ever met. *spits in your general direction*

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:28 pm

New Garzah wrote:
I will be frank. You are among the most blind, insensitive, idiotic diplomats I have ever met. *spits in your general direction*

I'll be frank. Your nation is small and poor and has by some horrible leap in judgement decided that FT technology gives it some kind of edge. In reality any legitimate conflict would lead to the butchery of your people and their subsequent enslavement.

New Garzah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
New Garzah wrote:

I'll be frank. Your nation is small and poor and has by some horrible leap in judgement decided that FT technology gives it some kind of edge. In reality any legitimate conflict would lead to the butchery of your people and their subsequent enslavement.

Do I look like I care?

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:31 pm

New Garzah wrote:
Do I look like I care?

Never implied that you should were you to understand you would scurry away and become much less bothersome if you do not then you will be massacred generate a bit of revenue and become less annoying regardless.

Orwyn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orwyn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Ummm by the looks of it The Tavan Race took your citizen and not New Amerik.
Sister Nation: Demagan Empire
Necron Empire:Orwyn, Demagan Empire, Necratalis, Voryn, The Alterran Empire
Together we stand. United we fall

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Orwyn wrote:Ummm by the looks of it The Tavan Race took your citizen and not New Amerik.

It was too busy calling us blind and short sighted to notice.

New Garzah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Orwyn wrote:Ummm by the looks of it The Tavan Race took your citizen and not New Amerik.

You know what? You're right. The Tavan Race shall die as well!

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

New Garzah wrote:

I vote that this alliance join together to curbstomp, eviscerate, and then enslave the entire population of New Gazrah.

New Garzah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:42 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
New Garzah wrote:

I vote that this alliance join together to curbstomp, eviscerate, and then enslave the entire population of New Gazrah.

And I vote THAT YOU'RE A BIGGER ONE!!
(It doesn't have to make sense)

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Des-Bal wrote:
New Garzah wrote:

Seconded, but without the enslaving. We'd rather eat them.
.Our Factbook
Tavan is capitalized when referring to a societal construct, such as the military or language.
It is left lowercase when referring to an individual organism or a biological characteristic.

New Garzah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:09 pm

The Tavan Race wrote:
Des-Bal wrote:
New Garzah wrote:

Seconded, but without the enslaving. We'd rather eat them.

Lulz.

Mutant Lobster People
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mutant Lobster People » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Mutant Lobster People strongly opposes this alliance. What value does progress have when we have all turned to barbarous torture of thousands of sentient beings?
Easter Egg Issue Count: 4
Funny Quotes Below!
Dinosaurana wrote:I am not fucking kid.

Nazi Flower Power wrote:Why is there an 11 page thread arguing about pubic hair?
Progressiae wrote:Dinosaur My Is Purple-Raisins

Chatkasatan wrote:Or people who serve poop in ice cream.

Bad Translator wrote:"Mutant Lobster People"

...56 translations later we get:

"Rock sitemap"

An issue about gay adoption wrote:"Think about it: say you have two gay Mutant DinosaurApeCrabs"

The Altani Federation wrote:Are you lobsters trying to wreck your economy?

Canadai wrote:I'll sum up the last page in one sentence:

INSECTS IN SPACE, EVERYTHING IS FIRE

The Tavan Race
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Tavan Race » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Mutant Lobster People wrote:Mutant Lobster People strongly opposes this alliance. What value does progress have when we have all turned to barbarous torture of thousands of sentient beings?

One sentient being, and fear not. Her memory will be erased once we're done with her.
.Our Factbook

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Name of Country: The Imperial Empire of Fancainia
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Population: 1.026 Billion last time I checked
Tech level: late MT
RP experience: A large amount
example of technology: Mach 5 Thrusters
Any other information: Not much, I don't have time to go into a full description

New Garzah
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Garzah » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm

The Tavan Race wrote:
Mutant Lobster People wrote:Mutant Lobster People strongly opposes this alliance. What value does progress have when we have all turned to barbarous torture of thousands of sentient beings?

One sentient being, and fear not. Her memory will be erased once we're done with her.

There are no words to describe the horror I am feeling. Praise to the Mutant Lobster People.

Mutant Lobster People
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mutant Lobster People » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:17 pm

The Tavan Race wrote:One sentient being, and fear not. Her memory will be erased once we're done with her.

OOC: sorry but... what the hell are you talking about?
Funny Quotes Below!

Nazi Flower Power wrote:Why is there an 11 page thread arguing about pubic hair?

"Rock sitemap"

An issue about gay adoption wrote:"Think about it: say you have two gay Mutant DinosaurApeCrabs"

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:19 pm

We've turned to nothing yet New Gazrahs senseless threats and aggression have warranted response.

Warhaven
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 20, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warhaven » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:25 pm

If New Garzah continues, then I will awaken and crush him to death.

Mutant Lobster People
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Mutant Lobster People » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Des-Bal wrote:

We've turned to nothing yet New Gazrahs senseless threats and aggression have warranted response.

MLP has taken no sides in this war, we simply object to the AUSN and their philosophy.
Funny Quotes Below!

"Rock sitemap"

Des-Bal
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Des-Bal » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Our philosophy is simply to advance science and thereby civilization I see no flaw in that.

As New Gazrah has no stake in this alliance I make the suggestion that they cease communication immediately.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information