NATION

PASSWORD

United Defence Alliance Force (UDAF) Sign Up

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Mon May 24, 2021 9:08 am

Islands Of Ventro wrote:What the link to the forum thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=505232
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The American Anarchist Empire
Envoy

Founded: Jan 21, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Tue May 25, 2021 7:57 am

Can I suggest a UDAF news thread?
———————————————————————————
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 8:04 am

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:Can I suggest a UDAF news thread?

Sure, but I will probably not be the one to post that thread.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 25, 2021 8:08 am

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
The American Anarchist Empire wrote:Can I suggest a UDAF news thread?

Sure, but I will probably not be the one to post that thread.

i can
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 25, 2021 8:13 am

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 8:16 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:ttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=505450&sid=4d05b76ef0d9ab20ca90e0cffd32c7db

That link doesn't work.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 25, 2021 8:18 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:ttps://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=505450&sid=4d05b76ef0d9ab20ca90e0cffd32c7db

That link doesn't work.
Oh... Then just look at my posts

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 8:28 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote:
That link doesn't work.
Oh... Then just look at my posts

Here is the actual link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=505450

NationStates Puppet
Envoy

Founded: Apr 23, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby NationStates Puppet » Tue May 25, 2021 9:21 am

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa wrote: Oh... Then just look at my posts

Here is the actual link: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=505450

Good. Thanks, Nytoa and AAE.
PUPPET OF ISLAMIC HOLY SITES

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Tue May 25, 2021 5:08 pm

Yeah, I'm going to leave UDAF due to issues in the Tzatzikistani civil war.
The Empire is a English speaking Democracy located across the world with it having many conquered lands. We are members of CUSP and UDAF. NS Stats not used.

Tyrantio Land
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tyrantio Land » Tue May 25, 2021 5:15 pm

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:Yeah, I'm going to leave UDAF due to issues in the Tzatzikistani civil war.

I urge you to reconsider until the situation is resolved, if you want change then ask in the board thread.
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy Located in Eastern Europe, Proud member of CSL, IPDA, SETZA, CTFC, observer in KTO and founder of CTDD.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." -Napoleon Bonaparte(Yes I like The Napoleonic Era)
#Ukraine #Zelenskyy
News: Tyrantio Land begins airstrikes in Ukcross|Weapons development underway|Civil War in Qap begins|Tyrantio begins preparing for election season|Blockade being prepared for a certain nation

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Tue May 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Tyrantio Land wrote:
The American Anarchist Empire wrote:Yeah, I'm going to leave UDAF due to issues in the Tzatzikistani civil war.

I urge you to reconsider until the situation is resolved, if you want change then ask in the board thread.

I'm going to stay out of UDAF after seeing a member trying to force a constitution onto an unwilling nation. I don't want to be identified with that type of alliance.
Last edited by The American Anarchist Empire on Tue May 25, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 7:06 pm

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:
Tyrantio Land wrote:

I'm going to stay out of UDAF after seeing a member trying to force a constitution onto an unwilling nation. I don't want to be identified with that type of alliance.

Look, that only happened because the RP had gone on for more than 48 hours, and is from a currently brand new nation that had just started. While I will give credit for keeping an RP open for that long, it just got tiring and lacked a lot. It wasn’t fun just raiding the same city over and over again, and all sides have suffered from heavy casualties. Right now though, I’m still kind of annoyed over how rude ZN and Laka were in their attempts to get me to leave an RP that is supposedly “open to all”, when all they could have said is “please leave, as you’ve gone a little too far.”. The next time I see them being rude to me like that again, I swear I will get the moderators involved for their definitely crass form of peer pressure.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 7:11 pm

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:I'm going to stay out of UDAF after seeing a member trying to force a constitution onto an unwilling nation. I don't want to be identified with that type of alliance.

Look, that only happened because the RP had gone on for more than 48 hours, and is from a currently brand new nation that had just started. While I will give credit for keeping an RP open for that long, it just got tiring and lacked a lot. It wasn’t fun just raiding the same city over and over again, and all sides have suffered from heavy casualties. Right now though, I’m still kind of annoyed over how rude ZN and Laka were in their attempts to get me to leave an RP that is supposedly “open to all”, when all they could have said is “please leave, as you’ve gone a little too far.”. The next time I see them being rude to me like that again, I swear I will get the moderators involved for their definitely crass form of peer pressure.

At least (thanks to me) that RP will finally finish soon. Tztatzikistan cannot be in a civil war forever, and he knows it. He should just end that RP, and maybe start a new peace conference RP or something to keep in line with his/her account’s lore.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 25, 2021 7:16 pm

At least (thanks to me) that RP will finally finish soon. Tztatzikistan cannot be in a civil war forever, and he knows it. He should just end that RP, and maybe start a new peace conference RP or something to keep in line with his/her account’s lore.

Dude. I'm not sure you understand. Having a war go on for more than two weeks is not forever. While I don't think Laka and ZN should have said those words, you have to understand that like you said, people have different styles. Quite a few prefer pretty long running rps. Who knows. Maybe he's a returning player

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 7:21 pm

Romextly wrote:

Dude. I'm not sure you understand. Having a war go on for more than two weeks is not forever. While I don't think Laka and ZN should have said those words, you have to understand that like you said, people have different styles. Quite a few prefer pretty long running rps. Who knows. Maybe he's a returning player

What I meant by forever is that his civil war RP would likely be up for as long as that Insaani War RP. I agree with you 100% on the fact that Laka and ZN were both rude, and that Tztatzikistan is probably a returning player. Either way, nothing is going to change the fact that I’m mad at the moment. Either don’t be rude, or use different phrasing, but never badmouth me, my RP style, or the people who I try to have fun with.

Emperian Card Farm 3
Civilian

Founded: May 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperian Card Farm 3 » Tue May 25, 2021 7:25 pm

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:I'm going to stay out of UDAF after seeing a member trying to force a constitution onto an unwilling nation. I don't want to be identified with that type of alliance.

(I'm TAAE's alt) They shouldn't of been rude but if people are enjoying roleplay it shouldn't be ended because you don't have fun with it being up for ages.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 7:29 pm

Emperian Card Farm 3 wrote:

(I'm TAAE's alt) They shouldn't of been rude but if people are enjoying roleplay it shouldn't be ended because you don't have fun with it being up for ages.

I know, but if Tztatzikistan is that large of a country, why didn’t he at least try to make it shorter? If he had actually provided accurate maps before starting the Roleplay, it would have been done by Friday Afternoon.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 25, 2021 7:31 pm

Emperian Card Farm 3 wrote:(I'm TAAE's alt) They shouldn't of been rude but if people are enjoying roleplay it shouldn't be ended because you don't have fun with it being up for ages.

I know, but if Tztatzikistan is that large of a country, why didn’t he at least try to make it shorter? If he had actually provided accurate maps before starting the Roleplay, it would have been done by Friday Afternoon.

Again not so. There have been plenty of rps with maps at the beginning which have goneon for a long time

Emperian Card Farm 5
Civilian

Founded: May 18, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperian Card Farm 5 » Tue May 25, 2021 7:31 pm

Emperian Card Farm 3 wrote:(I'm TAAE's alt) They shouldn't of been rude but if people are enjoying roleplay it shouldn't be ended because you don't have fun with it being up for ages.

The nation seems to be new. They've said on the thread they don't know how to get maps.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 7:36 pm

Romextly wrote:

Again not so. There have been plenty of rps with maps at the beginning which have goneon for a long time

Do you want me to explain how it could have finished early? If accurate maps were provided, players would have been able to equally strike more locations more quickly, and come up with more things to do on the spot. Instead, UAC (on ISA) had to provide non-canon maps. Secondly, the players could have attacked other cities and areas of vital importance instead of attacking Desmos. Just spending 24/7 in the same setting is going to bore a lot of people, especially when there is pretty much nothing left.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 7:38 pm

Emperian Card Farm 5 wrote:

The nation seems to be new. They've said on the thread they don't know how to get maps.

He could have just picked a map online and edited it in Microsoft Paint (or whatever software he uses) unless he plays on mobile.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The American Anarchist Empire » Tue May 25, 2021 7:38 pm

Romextly wrote:Again not so. There have been plenty of rps with maps at the beginning which have goneon for a long time

Do you want me to explain how it could have finished early? If accurate maps were provided, players would have been able to equally strike more locations more quickly, and come up with more things to do on the spot. Instead, UAC (on ISA) had to provide non-canon maps. Secondly, the players could have attacked other cities and areas of vital importance instead of attacking Desmos. Just spending 24/7 in the same setting is going to bore a lot of people, especially when there is pretty much nothing left.

If you find it boring don't get involved with it. Some people are enjoying the roleplay.

Romextly
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Romextly » Tue May 25, 2021 7:40 pm

Romextly wrote:Again not so. There have been plenty of rps with maps at the beginning which have goneon for a long time

1. Again not so. If there had been more locations= more battles= more time
2. No one was bored. We were all trying to do some quality post. Having large forces converge on a small force is great for a good quality post

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 25, 2021 7:41 pm

The American Anarchist Empire wrote:

If you find it boring don't get involved with it. Some people are enjoying the roleplay.

*Were. You forgot the past tense, but forget about it. That RP is pretty much over, or will at least be over soon. Tztatzikistan should (again) create a new RP that doesn’t involve fighting. Maybe peace talks to end the war, or something similar that benefits his lore.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information