NATION

PASSWORD

Hi, I'm Cavirfi (and Crabaiaia) AMA [My Q&A Thread]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:50 am

New Jacobland wrote:
Cavirfi wrote:I honestly don't care, never played the game, amogus is a bit funny but not when it's overused.

AMOGUS

What is your favourite type of RP (ie. War, Trade, Shitty Oneliner RP, etc.)

Trade and a bit of Pruchnet, I like trade because war is a bit too difficult to manage, nevermind sports, with trade I only need manage the expenses and the profit, with war I need manage my own strategy, technology, all that stuff.
My Storefronts | THE Barn | Set up an Embassy to Cavirfi

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Waldoven
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Waldoven » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:52 am

Are you out of the closet offline? I'm not :(
Last edited by Waldoven on Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
United Federation of Waldoven

"Curiosity drives Waldoven forwards!"
Home page | Region
Waldoven, home to the Waldovian species. United in 1970 WT (2,217,130 AD), Waldovians have come far ever since the first humans crashed onto the planet, now taking their first steps to becoming an interplanetary civilization.
A nation that represents about 80% of my political views
Current year: 2,217,130 AD | 1990 WT

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:53 am

Cavirfi wrote:
New Jacobland wrote:AMOGUS

What is your favourite type of RP (ie. War, Trade, Shitty Oneliner RP, etc.)

Trade and a bit of Pruchnet, I like trade because war is a bit too difficult to manage, nevermind sports, with trade I only need manage the expenses and the profit, with war I need manage my own strategy, technology, all that stuff.

What is Pruchnet?

I agree with you on that. I like trade because I am interested in that side of running a nation, and I agree with you saying war is difficult to manage. I am dipping my toes into Sports too recently, which I quite enjoy.
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:04 am

Waldoven wrote:Are you out of the closet offline? I'm not :(

I came out to my parents in October 2020, they were accepting of me coming out.

New Jacobland: Pruchnet is the successor of Pifflenet, if Pifflenet is the controversial rule-breaking RP site thread, then Pruchnet is their "Cavirfi-like" successor wants to follow the rules and be courteous. Yes, I did compare the 2 to me and my former nation, Crabaiaia.

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

New Jacobland
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby New Jacobland » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:07 am

Cavirfi wrote:
Waldoven wrote:Are you out of the closet offline? I'm not :(

I came out to my parents in October 2020, they were accepting of me coming out.

New Jacobland: Pruchnet is the successor of Pifflenet, if Pifflenet is the controversial rule-breaking RP site thread, then Pruchnet is their "Cavirfi-like" successor wants to follow the rules and be courteous. Yes, I did compare the 2 to me and my former nation, Crabaiaia.

But what is Pifflenet... :(

I am clueless about anything RP past like a month ago xD.
Link here

My nation does not reflect my IRL views

If I am in a non-The Western Isles RP, ignore all factbooks not marked [FORUM].

Dislikes: Guns, warfare, CCP, Modi, North Korea, cigarettes

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:08 am

New Jacobland wrote:
Cavirfi wrote:I came out to my parents in October 2020, they were accepting of me coming out.

But what is Pifflenet... :(

I am clueless about anything RP past like a month ago xD.

It WAS the RP Internet of the NationStates universe until they started breaking rules and Pruchnet had to be formed.
Last edited by Cavirfi on Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Perikuresu
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2021
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Perikuresu » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:29 am

Favourite genre of music and favourite band?
A Pacific nation or a MT liberalwank nation whose main premise is composed on a melting pot of cultures and ethnicities
NS Stats non canon, NS Policies canon tho
Aerilia is lying! They're not a unicorn, they're a Welsh Dragon!

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:32 am

Perikuresu wrote:Favourite genre of music and favourite band?

Right now: Electric is my favourite genre, The Living Tombstone is my favourite artist.

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:05 pm

/bump

Evergar
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 05, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Evergar » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:02 pm

(Here are several questions.)
How does Cavirfi usually interact with and view authoritarian regimes? Is the nation open to free trade, diplomic relations, or international projects with them? Would it ever threaten regime-change or toppling an authoritarian government through offensive war, or would it insist to respect that nation's sovereignty?
[You may wish to use my nation as an example.]

Cavirfi
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cavirfi » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:48 pm

Evergar wrote:(Here are several questions.)
How does Cavirfi usually interact with and view authoritarian regimes? Is the nation open to free trade, diplomic relations, or international projects with them? Would it ever threaten regime-change or toppling an authoritarian government through offensive war, or would it insist to respect that nation's sovereignty?
[You may wish to use my nation as an example.]

Cavirfi is not an enemy to authoritarian states, we don't care about freedom or order, we care about whether you respect that morally divine people ought to be revered in society (which in Cavirfi's universe, only a select few countries respect that status quo) so if you love evil and hate good, we will not hesitate to sabotage your civics.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information