NATION

PASSWORD

Interesting Facts About Your Nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Madrinpoor
Minister

Founded: Dec 01, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Interesting Facts About Your Nation

Postby Madrinpoor » Mon May 03, 2021 3:50 pm

Hey everyone! Not sure if this already exists, but this thread is for you to post a short interesting fact about your nation. Hopefully, we can all learn something new. It doesn't have to be a weird fact, or a funny one, just something you want to share.

I'll go first.

In my nation, the City Council (It's a City-State) don't have parties, they're elected individually and then choose whether to join the government coalition or not.
Last edited by Madrinpoor on Mon May 03, 2021 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT City-state off the coast of Japan: Sumo wrestling, tech startups, Shintō mobs, gay marriage, Bōsōzuku, taiko drums, zokusha cars, neon signs, skyscrapers, Yakuza, internet, Christians, teen biker gangs, international treaties, inter-city canals, rooftop gardens, Samurai, Internet Explorer, canned beer, and a Shogun. 2002 C.E.
Yooper High Kingdom wrote:If I could describe Mandrinpoor with one word, it would be this: Slick.
Nevertopia wrote:Madrinpoor? More like madrinWEALTH be upon your family, may your days be happy and your burdens be light.

SupportUkraine!
Cuban-American He/him

Traden
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Traden » Mon May 03, 2021 3:52 pm

In my nation, killing otters can lead to death.
Current Member of SPSF (Tidal Force)

The Imagination Animals
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby The Imagination Animals » Mon May 03, 2021 4:31 pm

Anthropomorphic animals make up 32% of our population.
IC Name: Crossoveria
NS Stats are NOT canon!
This nation doesn't represent my views

-----------
-----------
NEWS :: Rostam Hinzarty, member of the Crossoverian Law House, is let out of Esteqlal Hospital having been permanently changed into an anthro wild dog | Boris Anderson announces his run for President of Crossoveria with the Zola Party

Zhouran
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Mon May 03, 2021 5:34 pm

Zhouranese are very painstakingly meticulous and rigorous about warfare, science, technology, engineering and mathematics. For a very old civilization with a rich history spanning several millennia, the Zhournaese have made massive contributions in warfare, science and technology since ancient times. The term Zhouranese Efficiency wasn't created for no reason.

Philosocom
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 24, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Philosocom » Mon May 17, 2021 7:14 pm

The Philosocom management distinguishes members from website visitors, which are regarded as tourists. Only those who become members are considered "citizens" of Philosocom and its various backlink outposts. Only members can comment on Philosocom's articles/posts.
This is an actual backlink outpost of an actual website, run by an actual person. Philosocom.com -- free-of-charge philosophical website by Mr. Tomasio Rubinshtein.

Destyntine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Destyntine » Tue May 18, 2021 12:45 am

Do not tip the waiters/waitresses in Destyntine, this is considered a big social no-no. Leaving a small sum of money for someone represents that they are believed to be of a lower class and are unable to provide for themselves. Giving money directly to someone unless as a gift or in an emergency is an insult to the receiver. The staff in restaurants is well paid and managed by law.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I do stuff n' thangs.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Spaceship go Vroooom!

NS stats are not 100% accurate, but they do represent my nation slightly!
Yeah, I'm sassy! Get over it!

Return to Factbooks and National Information