NATION

PASSWORD

THE Barn Directory

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Cavirfi
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

THE Barn Directory

Postby Cavirfi » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:58 am

Hello, dear members of NationStates, now don't mind me here. This is simply the directory to the various buildings of the village known as "THE Barn".

THE Barn (known in Estiman as: DE Farmænhœsæn) is a village located on the Barnumberger side of Barnumberg-Ostry regional frontier. It is home to 94 people, all of whom are the officers of the Cavirfite Government (including the Wolf Pack). It is also the house of 3 buildings: The Wolf Pack's Barn, the Technocratic Council, and the Great Tribunal. All 3 buildings will have their own seperate forum topics, for they cover 3 certain processes within legislation, so therefore requiring their own seperate topics to properly organize the action going on with debates, constitution readings, and many others.

Don't mind me :)

Links:
Last edited by Cavirfi on Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
My Storefronts | THE Barn | Set up an Embassy to Cavirfi

CAVIRFI ONE: #BoycottCavirfi movement enters Day 203; CBCC-Cavirfite Wing Strike enters Day 181 | 529 days left until Federal Police inaugurated, Training enters Day 203 | Crabaiaian Electoral Board declares 2023 Federal Election to be held on July 9 for Amine and Imguria and July 16 for the rest of the country | Chano-Cavirfite Sea Storm hits Cavirfi at wind speeds of 54 km/h, causes mild damage; Inauguration of new Great Tribunal, Technocratic Council, and Ministers postponed indefinitely | Average Weather: 20.91℃

Return to Factbooks and National Information