NATION

PASSWORD

Asiana Regional Application Thread (WIP)(LIMITED ACCESS ATM)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Asiana Herald
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 27, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Asiana Regional Application Thread (WIP)(LIMITED ACCESS ATM)

Postby Asiana Herald » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:41 am

Welcome to the world of Asiana.

In a world much like our own, but wherein the East and West developed much differently from the history you know, what role might you take on? Will you struggle for peace and culture or dominance and glory? Upset the established order or work the system?

The choice is yours.

What you're getting into

Founded in 2013 by Korena and now governed by Sheng China and their Cabinet, Asiana is a roleplaying and world building community based in a modern/post-modern technological alternate world where real world history generally deviates at or about the Common Era.

The region has lived an intricate and complex life over its many years. With powerful and meek forces alike having come and gone, but each shifting and changing Asiana in one way or another. What hasn’t changed over the ages since Asiana’s conception is its love and focus on roleplay as well as the tight knit community its members have forged.

In Asiana, you become immersed in a rich colorful world of culture and politics for you to partake in and add to as you roleplay your heart out. Open to all shapes and forms of serious governance, Asiana offers a wide range of states to interact with and an even larger world for you to develop your craft in. Whether you’re new to roleplay or a graying veteran of it, as long as you’re willing to put serious work to develop yourself and/or your nation you will be welcome in Asiana.

Application

Below you will see our application. If you are interested in what you've seen and heard, press that helpful little 'Select All' button. Copy and paste the highlighted into your response and fill out the application to the best of your ability. If you have any need of help on your application please feel free to reach out to any of our government officers via telegram or on our discord.

After submission your application will be reviewed by our government. You will receive an answer via a response here on the forum and by a direct telegram within 2 days of submission with further instructions or condolences.

Only serious players and applications will be considered. Your nation's application should be realistic. If you have questions please let us know by telegram or by joining our Regional Discord and we will be happy to help. Please also check out the helpful links down below for other information.

Code: Select all
[u][b]IC National Information[/b][/u]
   [b] Nation's IC name[/b]:
   [b] Nation's capital:[/b]
   [b] Nation's IC population[/b]:
   [b] Nation's demonym:[/b]
   [b] Nation's government type[/b]:
   [b] Nation's head of state[/b]:
   [b] Nation's head of government (if applicable)[/b]:
        [b] Nation's GDP[/b]:
        [b] Nation's Economic Focus(if any)[/b]:

[u][b]IC National Demographic Information[/b][/u]
[i]Original languages, ethnic groups, and religions are more than accepted(with sufficient explanation for existence).[/i]
   [b] Brief description of your nation and history(under 500 words)[/b]:
   [b] What language(s) are spoken in your nation?[/b]:
   [b] What ethnic group(s) are present in your nation?[/b]:
   [b] What are the major religions among your population?[/b]:

[b][u]General Information and Opinions[/u][/b]
        [b]Where would you prefer your nation to be on our map?[/b]
        [b]What are the strengths of your nation?:[/b]
        [b]What are the weaknesses of your nation?:[/b]
        [b]What role do you see your nation fulfilling within the region? I.e. Antagonist, peacemaker, merchant, or so on (Optional)[/b]:

[b][u]About you (optional, but encouraged)[/u][/b]
        [b]Are you primarily interested in (choose as appropriate, deleting others):[/b] roleplaying/worldbuilding/both equally
        [b]How did you hear about/what attracted you to Asiana?:[/b]
        [b]How old are you?[/b]
        [b]Where are you from?[/b]
        [b]Names of other NS accounts you have(if applicable):[/b]
        [b]Do you have roleplay experience? On or off nationstates?[/b]

[b]Anything else to add? (optional):[/b]

Helpful Links

Please look into the following links, as you consider Asiana and prepare your application.

The History of Asiana | Asiana's Regional Map | Regional Map Laws | Asiana Constitution of 2018 | Regional Discord

Last edited by Asiana Herald on Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Are you interested in a world where the East and West developed much differently from the history you know? Are looking to make your own way in the struggle for peace, culture, business, or glory? Do you want to make history your own? Do you like being in a diverse community of people who you can call your friends and even family?

Join Nova Asiana today! We're a friendly and diverse family of RP nations looking to have fun in doing the thing we love.

Neue Haven
Civilian

Founded: Oct 26, 2020
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Neue Haven » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:57 am

National Information
Neue Haven
Haven City
On Nationstates: 2.728 billion, in rp I would like 150 million
German
Conservative democracy, (2 main parties: Conservative party (86%), and Authoritarian party (13%), other 1% is invalid)
---
Baron Otto Rottengelb
GDP 3.5 trillion
Economic dominance (instead of military dominance) Economy built on mining and metalworking. Economic Autarky is desired.
Demographic information
German, German, Christianity
(To fit your coinitial universe): Was a colony of an Asian power before the rise of German nationalism in the late 1800s. The nationalist state aligned with the losing side of the Great war and its aftermath lead to the collapse of the nation. The nation was far later reunited under a democracy.
German (English and Japanese are common second languages)
German, very small Japanese minority
Christianity, similar to Baptist
General information and opinions
The nation's border follows the Rhine from the coast of the North seam then jumps up to the Danube where it follows until it hits the border of the light brown nation. It goes North along that border then along the border with Poland(?). The coast of the North sea acts as the Northern edge of the nation, following the border of Poland(?) up around Jutland then down along the coast until it reaches the end of the Rhine.
Economic powerhouse, claims to have the strongest steel in the world, high patriotism
Political temperance: The nation overreacts to things, epically when world tension is high (Is removable as time goes on); Internal divisions: Although the nation is united, internally there are still questions about how united the state should be; High level of wealth and income divide; pollution in industrialized sectors; Anti-war - Following the great war, the nation is against joining unnecessary wars and being overly militarized
Neue Haven is neither hero nor villian, a nation that peruses its own interests. Will work with others if it is felt it is necessary
About you
Roleplaying, world building
Stumbled apon it while following tags, looks to have a unique roleplay
17-20
Midwestern United States
Nintendian isles, Ninjago
The Confederation/Confederation of world monarchys for 2 or so years (other countries) operate their wiki page, regional map, Discord server

I am not a nazi, nor do I support their ideas. Sometimes we may sound rather German nationalist, we will never be Nazis. Nazi Germany committed horrible atrocities that should have never been committed and should never be repeated.
I will be properly joining the region in a week or so, I first need to have my nation come to an end rp wise in my current region

Asiana Herald
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 27, 2020
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Asiana Herald » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:50 pm

Neue Haven wrote:National Information
Neue Haven
Haven City
On Nationstates: 2.728 billion, in rp I would like 150 million
German
Conservative democracy, (2 main parties: Conservative party (86%), and Authoritarian party (13%), other 1% is invalid)
---
Baron Otto Rottengelb
GDP 3.5 trillion
Economic dominance (instead of military dominance) Economy built on mining and metalworking. Economic Autarky is desired.
Demographic information
German, German, Christianity
(To fit your coinitial universe): Was a colony of an Asian power before the rise of German nationalism in the late 1800s. The nationalist state aligned with the losing side of the Great war and its aftermath lead to the collapse of the nation. The nation was far later reunited under a democracy.
German (English and Japanese are common second languages)
German, very small Japanese minority
Christianity, similar to Baptist
General information and opinions
The nation's border follows the Rhine from the coast of the North seam then jumps up to the Danube where it follows until it hits the border of the light brown nation. It goes North along that border then along the border with Poland(?). The coast of the North sea acts as the Northern edge of the nation, following the border of Poland(?) up around Jutland then down along the coast until it reaches the end of the Rhine.
Economic powerhouse, claims to have the strongest steel in the world, high patriotism
Political temperance: The nation overreacts to things, epically when world tension is high (Is removable as time goes on); Internal divisions: Although the nation is united, internally there are still questions about how united the state should be; High level of wealth and income divide; pollution in industrialized sectors; Anti-war - Following the great war, the nation is against joining unnecessary wars and being overly militarized
Neue Haven is neither hero nor villian, a nation that peruses its own interests. Will work with others if it is felt it is necessary
About you
Roleplaying, world building
Stumbled apon it while following tags, looks to have a unique roleplay
17-20
Midwestern United States
Nintendian isles, Ninjago
The Confederation/Confederation of world monarchys for 2 or so years (other countries) operate their wiki page, regional map, Discord server

I am not a nazi, nor do I support their ideas. Sometimes we may sound rather German nationalist, we will never be Nazis. Nazi Germany committed horrible atrocities that should have never been committed and should never be repeated.
I will be properly joining the region in a week or so, I first need to have my nation come to an end rp wise in my current region

Your application has been reviewed.

Congrats! Your application is accepted!

Your nation has been added to the regional map and you are now free to start roleplaying on the RMB. We are excited to have you on board!
Are you interested in a world where the East and West developed much differently from the history you know? Are looking to make your own way in the struggle for peace, culture, business, or glory? Do you want to make history your own? Do you like being in a diverse community of people who you can call your friends and even family?

Join Nova Asiana today! We're a friendly and diverse family of RP nations looking to have fun in doing the thing we love.

Return to Factbooks and National Information