NATION

PASSWORD

Free Movement Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Would you like to be contacted about Free Movement Programme membership?

Poll ended at Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:27 pm

Yes, I am interested in joining
No votes
Yes, I would like more information
No votes
I would like more information before I make a decision
No votes

Total votes : 0

Gadalland and Aspern
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Free Movement Programme

Postby Gadalland and Aspern » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:27 pm

Introduction
The Sertian Union, as well as the Six Unions of Gadalland and Aspern is currently seeking members for the Free Movement Programme with those countries and regions who believe in the right to free, inexpensive migration across a wide range of cultures, laws and societies. An alliance in the Free Movement Programme guarantees basic rights of movement and human rights.

Free Movement Programme
Nations participating in the FMP will:

- Have an indefinite alliance with the Sertian Union and Six Unions of Gadalland and Aspern (SU/SUGA) as well as any other participating nations or regions.
- Be granted full, unrestricted movement within the FMP participating countries
- Become full citizens of the Sertian Union. In other words, if a nation would like to relocate to the Sertian Union they will not need to obtain a visa.
- Citizens of FMP participating countries will live a free, non-oppressed lifestyle.
- Be given 'reasonable exception' to their nation's or region's personal crises. In other words, a team of diplomats will solve your international problems for you. You may choose to solve them yourself.

Requirements
-You must be willing to grant citizenship to members of all FMP participating countries at their request.
- At this time, there are no other requirements. Please fill out the survey for more information, which will be open for 180 days.
Six Unions of Gadalland and Aspern

A member of Unio Sertiae

Head Coucillor of Immigration and Citizenship for the Customary Logistics Council

The Customary Logistics Council is seeking many Councillor Positions. To apply, please visit Gadalland and Aspern's Factbook.

Return to Factbooks and National Information