NATION

PASSWORD

International Consortium of Democratic Nations (ICDN) [OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 21, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Tue May 04, 2021 12:56 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:We genuinely need protection. We have seized some of our our former nations nuclear arsenal but it is likely the threat of mutually assured destruction will not shield us forever.

OOC: Am I allowed to post here, since it isn’t the GA or SC thread? If I can, whatever Northwest Marajarbia says is a lie until I get to the bottom of whoever decided to play this silly prank.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Some NS stats are not canon. Nation represents some (not all) of my RL views

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Tue May 04, 2021 1:52 pm

Southeast Marajarbia wrote:
Northwest Marajarbia wrote:We genuinely need protection. We have seized some of our our former nations nuclear arsenal but it is likely the threat of mutually assured destruction will not shield us forever.

OOC: Am I allowed to post here, since it isn’t the GA or SC thread? If I can, whatever Northwest Marajarbia says is a lie until I get to the bottom of whoever decided to play this silly prank.

Yeah. But dont turn it into an argument. If needed tg each other

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 4:45 pm

Northwest Marajarbia wrote:We are being invaded, help!

I understand, wait for dalmannia.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

South Americanastan
Minister

Founded: Jun 26, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Americanastan » Tue May 04, 2021 5:44 pm

Northern Benin wrote:
Northwest Marajarbia wrote:We are being invaded, help!

Okay, let's take a breather and understand this is a one day old nation and that SM is an ally
"If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid"
My Embassy Program
Proud “Effie”
HOME OF THE BEST BASEBALL TEAM IN THE GREY WARDENS

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Tue May 04, 2021 6:10 pm

Hey whose alt r u
Last edited by The Democratic Republic of Nytoa on Tue May 04, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Northern Benin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Benin » Tue May 04, 2021 6:22 pm

South Americanastan wrote:
Northern Benin wrote:

Okay, let's take a breather and understand this is a one day old nation and that SM is an ally

Remember of the current tensions and incidents. I mean he is a host nation in SETZA but that does not apply here but you are more welcome to deny if you wish.
Member of LITA and ICDN. I do partially use NS stats. Also CUSP member.Check out ICDN and CUSP.

Embassies : Countesia

Bonsford
Civilian

Founded: May 02, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Bonsford » Tue May 04, 2021 6:33 pm

Member Application
Full Nation Name: The People's Repubilc of Bonsford
Head of State: Pres. Undgoslon Patric
Name of Representative: Rep. Duhlam Johnson
Capital: Rodglob
Geographic Location (optional): Oceania
Why do you want to join ICDN? I'll try upholding the value of human rights, as i've never punish/massacre any civilians at my nations, but i need to figure out how to get out of the category "some" rights
Will you abide by the rules of ICDN? Yep

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Wed May 05, 2021 5:26 am

Imagine thinking an alliance is corrupt because a new player says some empty words. Just because a new person acts as if he controls everything, doesnt mean he does.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 5:30 am

Spaincio wrote:Imagine thinking an alliance is corrupt because a new player says some empty words. Just because a new person acts as if he controls everything, doesnt mean he does.

I would appreciate it if you actually proved that those were empty words, because North Benin is not on a tight leash at all, and the ICDN just cannot seem to ignore us. North Benin also really wants to be in charge of the ICDN. Also, the ICDN cannot get its many priorities straight.
Just a regular old II Superpower nation, and large scale trading empire that likes to have fun! You (the reader) can find me all over II nowadays, so I suggest having a chat.

Join I&II (An NS news thread open to everybody and anybody) here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=525784

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Wed May 05, 2021 5:49 am

Spaincio wrote:Imagine thinking an alliance is corrupt because a new player says some empty words. Just because a new person acts as if he controls everything, doesnt mean he does.

I would appreciate it if you actually proved that those were empty words, because North Benin is not on a tight leash at all, and the ICDN just cannot seem to ignore us. North Benin also really wants to be in charge of the ICDN. Also, the ICDN cannot get its many priorities straight.

Because they have no power? And the ICDN keeps trying to ignore you. It's just that new members forgt the memo that transportation between the two are done.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 5:51 am

Spaincio wrote:

Because they have no power? And the ICDN keeps trying to ignore you. It's just that new members forgt the memo that transportation between the two are done.

Exactly. The ICDN keeps trying and failing to ignore us and focus on other events. North Benin also definitely is planning something if he is giving people orders left and right. Just promise that he’ll be put on a tight leash while these peace deals are signed and ratified.
Last edited by Southeast Marajarbia on Wed May 05, 2021 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Wed May 05, 2021 6:02 am

Spaincio wrote:Because they have no power? And the ICDN keeps trying to ignore you. It's just that new members forgt the memo that transportation between the two are done.

Exactly. The ICDN keeps trying and failing to ignore us and focus on other events. North Benin also definitely is planning something if he is giving people orders left and right. Just promise that he’ll be put on a tight leash while these peace deals are signed and ratified.

"He can't give orders if he has no power. And it's not the ICDN that isn't ignoring you, it's NB. IT's like saying that since Alphanzi can't ignore the ICDN, which it seems like it, the IDSF can't ignore us. You can't use an outlier to make a suggestion on the majority.

The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Wed May 05, 2021 6:04 am

Please stop using this as a chatroom for people unregistered
Does NOT fully represent my views

Member of ICDN, Nato and UCA (and all of its predecessors)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

New account: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nyetoa

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 6:07 am

Spaincio wrote:

"He can't give orders if he has no power. And it's not the ICDN that isn't ignoring you, it's NB. IT's like saying that since Alphanzi can't ignore the ICDN, which it seems like it, the IDSF can't ignore us. You can't use an outlier to make a suggestion on the majority.

He has been giving orders to other ICDN members, though. Just promise me he’ll be put on a tight leash, before things get even more out of hand.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Wed May 05, 2021 6:08 am

Spaincio wrote:"He can't give orders if he has no power. And it's not the ICDN that isn't ignoring you, it's NB. IT's like saying that since Alphanzi can't ignore the ICDN, which it seems like it, the IDSF can't ignore us. You can't use an outlier to make a suggestion on the majority.

He has been giving orders to other ICDN members, though. Just promise me he’ll be put on a tight leash, before things get even more out of hand.

I can't promise a thing. However it is wrth noting that the people in both organizations are not fools, so hey won't follow order.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 6:12 am

Spaincio wrote:

I can't promise a thing. However it is wrth noting that the people in both organizations are not fools, so hey won't follow order.

Just make sure NB does not do anything to ruin the peace treaty, and I’ll do the same with Alphazi. I’m still a little concerned over how NB managed to get a hold of a telegram and edit it. The telegram I sent was to Alphazi, and I’m concerned that NB threatened Alphazi to get that telegram, which he proceeded to edit to make us look bad.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 6:16 am

Spaincio wrote:I can't promise a thing. However it is wrth noting that the people in both organizations are not fools, so hey won't follow order.

Just make sure NB does not do anything to ruin the peace treaty, and I’ll do the same with Alphazi. I’m still a little concerned over how NB managed to get a hold of a telegram and edit it. The telegram I sent was to Alphazi, and I’m concerned that NB threatened Alphazi to get that telegram, which he proceeded to edit to make us look bad.

Alphazi just confirmed to me that he was indeed threatened by NB.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed May 05, 2021 6:21 am

Tell him to file a GHR
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am

ICly or did he threaten him rl?

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 6:25 am

Langenia wrote:

Tell him to file a GHR

Send the link, so I can telegram him the link.

Southeast Marajarbia
Post Marshal

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Southeast Marajarbia » Wed May 05, 2021 6:25 am

Spaincio wrote:

ICly or did he threaten him rl?

I think IC via TG. I’m not sure.

Spaincio
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spaincio » Wed May 05, 2021 6:26 am

Spaincio wrote:ICly or did he threaten him rl?

OH.

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Wed May 05, 2021 6:31 am

Langenia wrote:
Tell him to file a GHR

Send the link, so I can telegram him the link.

GHR
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Alphazi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 26, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Alphazi » Wed May 05, 2021 6:33 am

Spaincio wrote:

OH.

Nope, he stole the password and did not threaten me, password changed and I think ok. I not bring this to mods because I do not want to deal with this.
Alphazi - Alpha Nation. Member of IDSF.

Countesia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Countesia » Wed May 05, 2021 7:02 am

Alphazi wrote:
Spaincio wrote:OH.

Nope, he stole the password and did not threaten me, password changed and I think ok. I not bring this to mods because I do not want to deal with this.

How did he get it? :blink:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information