NATION

PASSWORD

[IC/OOC] Azur Deutschland Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

[IC/OOC] Azur Deutschland Q&A

Postby Azur Deutschland » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:18 pm

✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
Question & Answer



This is the Azur Deutschland Q&A thread. I will try to provide answers for both IC questions and OOC questions.
Please, keep in mind that I am a human being. If I don't answer questions right away, there is usually a reason.
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
Sanghyeok
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5022
Founded: Dec 29, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sanghyeok » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:31 pm

Image
"What influences policy?"



Guten Abend, Fräulein Julienne und Fräulein Sylvia.

I'm Cho Maiko, Committee head of the One Sky Movement, one of the political parties in our nation's parliament. In our nation, though much of the decision making process is left to elected representatives, Chairwoman Oomiya retains a great deal of power to wield as she wishes in passing laws, creating reform, and setting goals for our future. Some of these policies are brought to her attention by advisors or upper level government personnel, while others are of her own personal interest.

I suppose the questions I would like to ask the two of you are related to power within Azur Deutschland. What is the degree of power you hold within the Azur Nationalist Party, and have there been instances where your beliefs have conflicted with the party? What influences what you decide to do with that power- are they personal desires and ideals or plans brought forth by your advisors? And what would happen if you and your sister have held opposing views on what is to be done?

I look forward to your answers and wish you the very best Christmas and New Years.


-One Sky Movement Committee Head Cho Maiko
-ワンスカイ運動会長、 趙 真唯子
万国の労働者よ、団結せよ!
大プロレタリアート魔法革命万 統一戦線万歳 どんな時も、その眩しさを覚えていた
Magical socialist paradise headed by an immortal, tea-loving and sometimes childish Chairwoman who happens to be the younger Ōmiya sister

Mini custard puddings
And fresh poured Darjeeling
Strawberry parfait so sweet and appealing,
Little soft plushies and baths in hot springs
These are a few of my favourite things

User avatar
Imperial-Octavia
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Imperial-Octavia » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:48 pm

"You two may find this question slightly uncomfortable, but we feel that it is an important question to ask so that we can suss out the character of your state. As we understand it the government that preceded yours was less than friendly to multiple groups of minorities within its conquered territory, in fact, as far as we understand, they tried to exterminate many of them. After the two of you took over what was left of Germany, how exactly did you deal of the survivors of this 'Holocaust' and what did you do with it's perpetrators? We shall await your response."
-The Paramount
|| Factbooks ||
| Tech Level: FT |

Current Year: 2420
The Empire of Octavia ✙ "Assimilate or die!"
The Mechanical horde marches forward and it comes for you!

Number of owned Star Systems: 163




Pinnacle news:Our navy is on the brink of victory in Ridley's Rest surely delivering a crippling blow to the monsters that are the Zravvisk! // Remember to give any spare metal to your local Mechanator for the war effort!
This nation was created by The Rapture Republic, inspired by Inkopolia. Now owned by Atkemri.

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:06 pm

Sanghyeok wrote:
(Image)
"What influences policy?"



Guten Abend, Fräulein Julienne und Fräulein Sylvia.

I'm Cho Maiko, Committee head of the One Sky Movement, one of the political parties in our nation's parliament. In our nation, though much of the decision making process is left to elected representatives, Chairwoman Oomiya retains a great deal of power to wield as she wishes in passing laws, creating reform, and setting goals for our future. Some of these policies are brought to her attention by advisors or upper level government personnel, while others are of her own personal interest.

I suppose the questions I would like to ask the two of you are related to power within Azur Deutschland. What is the degree of power you hold within the Azur Nationalist Party, and have there been instances where your beliefs have conflicted with the party? What influences what you decide to do with that power- are they personal desires and ideals or plans brought forth by your advisors? And what would happen if you and your sister have held opposing views on what is to be done?

I look forward to your answers and wish you the very best Christmas and New Years.


-One Sky Movement Committee Head Cho Maiko
-ワンスカイ運動会長、 趙 真唯子


"Guten Abend, Fräulein.
A pleasure to meet you.

Your question is appreciated. Julienne and I are the top leads for the Azur Nationalist Party and for Azur Deutschland as a whole. This is much like the position of Führer in the previous party's leadership. Probably sounds bad, I know, but it was easier to restructure the party this way. As for conflict within the party, as I've mentioned, we restructured the party, leading to the creation of the Azur Nationalist Party. Therefore, new leaders were appointed. Most of whom are trusted friends. Once again, sounds bad, but I can say that our stance on things is a lot less radical than the previous party."



"As for what influences our decisions... Well, it's a mixture of both personal desires and plans from our friends. Our main goal is to keep our homeland safe and secure. We've taken an isolationist stance and we've began to relax control on occupied territory. It's a long road, but we're hoping the world will ease soon enough with our leadership running Azur Deutschland...

For the last part, Sylvia and I rarely ever get into disagreements. Even when we do, it's more about trivial things, like clothing, and is usually playful. When it comes to leading the Fatherland, we are practically one mind. I hate to be dismissive about your question, but my sister and I disagreeing on the management of our home is a thought that I can't comprehend...

Once again, thank you for the questions.
We'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Years too."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:15 pm

Imperial-Octavia wrote:
"You two may find this question slightly uncomfortable, but we feel that it is an important question to ask so that we can suss out the character of your state. As we understand it the government that preceded yours was less than friendly to multiple groups of minorities within its conquered territory, in fact, as far as we understand, they tried to exterminate many of them. After the two of you took over what was left of Germany, how exactly did you deal of the survivors of this 'Holocaust' and what did you do with it's perpetrators? We shall await your response."
-The Paramount


"It is an uncomfortable question, yes, but I do understand the importance.

Julienne and I, we've restructured the party to create the Azur Nationalist Party. No one from the previous party holds any position of power. In fact, most of them are jailed or executed by the Great Azur Court of Heaven, depending on their level of loyalty to the madman that made our precious Fatherland bleed so much. As for their victims... It's not much, but we've let the survivors go. The camps now serve as part of the Great Azur Court, which takes only the worst criminals, the largest population being the devout fanatics of the Soviet Union.

There's two main things we hate. The Soviets who bled our country dry and the previous Führer who let it happen."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
The Elyrion
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Dec 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elyrion » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:29 pm

Hello, I am King Elaminuus I of Elyrion, and I wish to ask the most important question that any of us could ask a different nation.

How does Azur Deutschland treat the environment around and inside it?

This message was personally crafted by his majesty King Elaminuus I
The official panel of the royal crown of The United Kingdom of The Elyrion.
King Elaminuus
The royal family collective
The royal Elyrion coat of arms
"Chivalry and Spiritualism"

Messages for the Elyrion nation must be directed to the current monarch or a member of the royal family, unless otherwise indicated.

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:41 pm

The Elyrion wrote:
Hello, I am King Elaminuus I of Elyrion, and I wish to ask the most important question that any of us could ask a different nation.

How does Azur Deutschland treat the environment around and inside it?

This message was personally crafted by his majesty King Elaminuus I

"We treat our Fatherland with care. We like to preserve the image of our home that we had during our childhood. Deutschland is a beautiful rose. It shall always be a beautiful, eternal rose."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
The Elyrion
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Dec 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elyrion » Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Thanks for the information, that's really good to hear.

Now I've asked a question, It would only be fair for the reverse to happen. If your interested, I'm running my own QnA so other nations can become more familiar with our wonderful country. Feel free to pop on in and ask away if you so choose.
Nevertheless, I am always willing to be friends with other nations that protect the natural sanctity of this beautiful planet.

This message was personally crafted by his majesty King Elaminuus I
Last edited by The Elyrion on Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The official panel of the royal crown of The United Kingdom of The Elyrion.
King Elaminuus
The royal family collective
The royal Elyrion coat of arms
"Chivalry and Spiritualism"

Messages for the Elyrion nation must be directed to the current monarch or a member of the royal family, unless otherwise indicated.

User avatar
Voxija
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1188
Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:27 pm

Image
President Etor Gurraniz


There are certain prejudices that have existed for hundreds, of not thousands of years in Europe, and the rest of the world. I highly doubt a regime change, even one as drastic as Azur Deutschland's seems to be, could fully get rid of those bigoted beliefs in a majority of the population. A country needs education programs for that.

With my views in mind, I must inquire how the leaders of Azur Deutschland, the ideology of Azur Deutschland, and the people of Azur Deutschland feel about three minority groups: Romani, homosexuals, and Jews. There is a large minority of Romani in Voxija, I myself am in a loving homosexual relationship, and as I understand it, although the previous regime targeted many other groups, Jews were the main victim.

I have other questions. How do you feel about public education, or public healthcare? What percentage of your population has magic? What percentage of your population still feels loyalty to the previous regime? There will certainly be other questions, but I have a busy schedule, so they won't be asked now.

-Etor Gurraniz, President of Voxija
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm female.
Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Voxija wrote:
(Image)
President Etor Gurraniz


There are certain prejudices that have existed for hundreds, of not thousands of years in Europe, and the rest of the world. I highly doubt a regime change, even one as drastic as Azur Deutschland's seems to be, could fully get rid of those bigoted beliefs in a majority of the population. A country needs education programs for that.

With my views in mind, I must inquire how the leaders of Azur Deutschland, the ideology of Azur Deutschland, and the people of Azur Deutschland feel about three minority groups: Romani, homosexuals, and Jews. There is a large minority of Romani in Voxija, I myself am in a loving homosexual relationship, and as I understand it, although the previous regime targeted many other groups, Jews were the main victim.

I have other questions. How do you feel about public education, or public healthcare? What percentage of your population has magic? What percentage of your population still feels loyalty to the previous regime? There will certainly be other questions, but I have a busy schedule, so they won't be asked now.

-Etor Gurraniz, President of Voxija

"Ah, yes, your first point is rather true.

Though, being the absolute defender of Deutschland in its darkest time, in its most desperate hour of need, has its advantages.
The Hexen of Azur Deutschland may still hold some minor prejudices, they aren't an outright evil people. We, the Azur Rose Sisters, have set the example for the rest to follow, which seems to be going rather well for the most part. Seeing as how we've conquered mainland Europe, it's only fair to treat all those under our flag with care and respect. We have no qualms with any of the sets of people you've describe. For instance, even though we hate the Soviets with a passion, we don't outright hate Slavic people.

For your other questions, public education is rather important. An educated society is a lot better than an uneducated society. Public healthcare is also pretty important. We want the people of our nation to be safe and secure.
I... I'm afraid to say that I actually don't know what percentage of our population has magic. During the Second World War, it wasn't a huge portion. Though, we've been enhancing magical technology to the point where it even ordinary citizens can benefit from magic.
The percentage of those loyal to the previous regime is rather low and steadily dropping. As I've said before, being the savior of the country has that ability. The loyalty to the previous party was waning even before we entered the scene.

I hope that answers your questions well enough.
Thank you for taking the time to ask."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
The Elyrion
Attaché
 
Posts: 71
Founded: Dec 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Elyrion » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:52 pm

Does Azur Deutschland have an embassy program? The Elyrion have broken their isolationist tendencies, and are looking for allies and friends in this brave new world.
The official panel of the royal crown of The United Kingdom of The Elyrion.
King Elaminuus
The royal family collective
The royal Elyrion coat of arms
"Chivalry and Spiritualism"

Messages for the Elyrion nation must be directed to the current monarch or a member of the royal family, unless otherwise indicated.

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:46 pm

The Elyrion wrote:
Does Azur Deutschland have an embassy program? The Elyrion have broken their isolationist tendencies, and are looking for allies and friends in this brave new world.

"Unfortunately, no. Azur Deutschland does not have an embassy program at this current moment."
Last edited by Azur Deutschland on Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
Feyrisshire
Envoy
 
Posts: 245
Founded: Nov 27, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Feyrisshire » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:48 am

December 30, 2020
Image


Magical Lolis Twin Sisters Cute Julienne and Sylvia Delammorte

OwO ~ ❤️

Dear Cute Magical Lolis Twin Sisters Julienne and Sylvia Delammorte of Fascist Reactionary Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland,

The actions taken by your twin magical lolis heads of state are complex at least. Our colleagues at the Communist Party of Feyrisshire have been discussing your leaders' actions. The member of the Communist Party of Feyrisshire's Central Policy Hall - Yuffie Rishagu have authorized me to ask.

We have been informed by the developments in Sanghyeok and Azur Deutschland. We were confused feeling really cute! by the increasing rapport of cute lolis Sylvia and Julienne and magical loli Chairwoman Oomiya Sakura. We have heard about how Chairwoman Omiya Sakura invited Sylvia and Julienne at a Tea Time Party and New Year Party with each other! OwO~

But what motivations and sentiments have spurred them to seek a friendship with Chairwoman Oomiya Sakura? What is the determining direction of Sylvia and Julienne in foreign policy? What sentiments they might have felt with the socialist proletarian nation of Sanghyeok - considering that Sylvia and Julienne's regime descended from the Nazi Germany and retained its nationalist stature, whereas Chairwoman Oomiya Sakura is a leader of a socialist nation - a Marxist-Leninist and a socialist! This despite the fact that we have heard that Sylvia and Julienne despises the socialist nation of the Soviet Union so dearly!

Of course, there might have been a practical angle between the relationship, but we have heard that the friendship between them have become so close and yuri truly close in camaraderie. Are we going to suppose that the relationships of Sylvia and Julienne are entirely apolitical and they choose relationships based on appearance and traits, like eating parfait, being a cute loli, playing with dolls or being skilled in magic?

From: Fey Kristelle Sapphire
Correspondent from Froggy Daily News
Authorized by Yuffie Rishagu
Central Policy Hall of the Communist Party of Feyrisshire
Last edited by Feyrisshire on Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unironically supports ☭FULLY AUTOMATED LUXURY GAY ANIME CATGIRL COMMUNISM☭
Pronouns: She/Her | Weeaboo? Self-proclaimed Sovietboo ☭ | See also Danschien Ryeifinsshire, Feyrisshire's PT version
Currently TCB Ministress of WA Affairs
Froggy News| Princess Reishi Yuri on Myanmar coup: "No comment"| Feyrisshire COVID-19 Vaccine "Furrycures" finishes Phase III Clinical Trials, faerie catgirl receives injection| Feyris New Year ends peacefully, 19 accidental neighborhood fires reported from firecrackers| Princess Reishi Yuri reportedly still disappointed at Trump defeat|
Chocolate strawberry parfaits given to people with amazing F7 responses (since 19/7/2020): 76

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:21 am

Feyrisshire wrote:
December 30, 2020

Magical Lolis Twin Sisters Cute Julienne and Sylvia Delammorte

OwO ~ ❤️

Dear Cute Magical Lolis Twin Sisters Julienne and Sylvia Delammorte of Fascist Reactionary Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland,

The actions taken by your twin magical lolis heads of state are complex at least. Our colleagues at the Communist Party of Feyrisshire have been discussing your leaders' actions. The member of the Communist Party of Feyrisshire's Central Policy Hall - Yuffie Rishagu have authorized me to ask.

We have been informed by the developments in Sanghyeok and Azur Deutschland. We were confused feeling really cute! by the increasing rapport of cute lolis Sylvia and Julienne and magical loli Chairwoman Oomiya Sakura. We have heard about how Chairwoman Omiya Sakura invited Sylvia and Julienne at a Tea Time Party and New Year Party with each other! OwO~

But what motivations and sentiments have spurred them to seek a friendship with Chairwoman Oomiya Sakura? What is the determining direction of Sylvia and Julienne in foreign policy? What sentiments they might have felt with the socialist proletarian nation of Sanghyeok - considering that Sylvia and Julienne's regime descended from the Nazi Germany and retained its nationalist stature, whereas Chairwoman Oomiya Sakura is a leader of a socialist nation - a Marxist-Leninist and a socialist! This despite the fact that we have heard that Sylvia and Julienne despises the socialist nation of the Soviet Union so dearly!

Of course, there might have been a practical angle between the relationship, but we have heard that the friendship between them have become so close and yuri truly close in camaraderie. Are we going to suppose that the relationships of Sylvia and Julienne are entirely apolitical and they choose relationships based on appearance and traits, like eating parfait, being a cute loli, playing with dolls or being skilled in magic?

From: Fey Kristelle Sapphire
Correspondent from Froggy Daily News
Authorized by Yuffie Rishagu
Central Policy Hall of the Communist Party of Feyrisshire

"Chairwoman Oomiya has quite a lot of the same tastes that we have. It is, indeed, an apolitical relationship. After all, Julienne and I... We just... We want friends... Friends that can understand us... Friends that we never had during our childhood before the war...

To... actually talk about politics, well... Oomiya isn't an evil dictator like Stalin. Oomiya didn't try to destroy every inch of the home I love. I don't like socialism because of the Soviet Union. The Soviets were the ones who tried to rip the Fatherland asunder. I shouldn't... No... I won't hold her accountable for the feelings I get from the brutes who belonged to that... abhorrent state.

I have no reasons to hate Oomiya. She isn't like the monsters that tried to destroy my home. She isn't one of the monsters that tried to kill everything I love.

She's a nice, caring, supportive girl...

Oomiya truly is a wonderful friend... I don't want to betray this friendship... I don't want to lose this friendship..."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
Tsarstvo Alyaski
Diplomat
 
Posts: 516
Founded: Dec 30, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tsarstvo Alyaski » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:25 am

Image
Tsarina Ilyina Romanov of Tsarstvo Alyaski


Hello to Azur Deutschland.
We understand that, like ourselves your country has a rather large grudge against communism, especially the Soviet Union that used to exist. As our nation is the remnants of the old Russian Empire, I must ask what Azur Deutschland's views on the country that preceded the Soviet Union are.

And, a more personal question. You see, I'm the great - granddaughter of Tsar Nicholas II. He was a force that, unfortunately couldn't stop the tides of Communism. How do you view the Tsar in question, do you perhaps blame him for the eventual formation of the Soviet Union?
Last edited by Tsarstvo Alyaski on Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.



Basically a 'Romanov Dynasty survives' nation, without being a Russo - Wank
This message has been translated from Russian to English, for the convenience of the international community.

The current monarch of Tsarstvo Alyaski is Tsarina Ilyina Romanova, and the president is Lukina Mikhailovna, of the Leyboristskaya Partiya Alyaski.

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:33 pm

Tsarstvo Alyaski wrote:
(Image)
Tsarina Ilyina Romanov of Tsarstvo Alyaski


Hello to Azur Deutschland.
We understand that, like ourselves your country has a rather large grudge against communism, especially the Soviet Union that used to exist. As our nation is the remnants of the old Russian Empire, I must ask what Azur Deutschland's views on the country that preceded the Soviet Union are.

And, a more personal question. You see, I'm the great - granddaughter of Tsar Nicholas II. He was a force that, unfortunately couldn't stop the tides of Communism. How do you view the Tsar in question, do you perhaps blame him for the eventual formation of the Soviet Union?

"Greetings.

In my opinion, a White Russia would be better than a Red Russia. However, I know there were still conflicts between the Russian Empire and the German Empire. The events of the First World War come to mind. I can't say I'd be entirely supportive of the Russian Empire, but I feel like my distaste would be lessened. Though, to be honest, none of that would matter if Germany was still heavily threatened. White Russia or Red Russia, I would still hate them if they tried to break, ruin, and destroy my Fatherland.

I hope you understand my position. It's not one out of malice for the Russians. Rather, it's born from the actions they took.

My homeland is dear to me...

I think my opinion on Tsar Nicholas II can be seen as the same as my overall view of the Russian Empire. As for the other part of your question, I don't know whether I should blame him for the eventual rise of the Soviet Union..."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
Atheara
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Atheara » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:57 am

This is a message from an unknown Minister in Atheara, i have several questions for Azur Deutschlands head of state:

1. What is your opinion on our Nation?
2. How does Housing in Azur Deutschland work?
3. Does Azur Deutschland have any disadvantages against other Nations you can point out? (Technological Advancement, Information Gathering, Industry, Food Production, etc. ?)

Take your time to answer these questions, have a good day/night.
Europe Region Year: 2021 / NS Year: ~2050
EVERYTHING I DO IS A WIP!
For every One Word/Lazy reply one person will be Executed / People Executed: 2
PMT State in the 2050s
A National Democracy
Atheism Rules
Scottish-like Dialect
Huge Navy
Anime Appearance Leader
Young Teenager
13 Y/o
New to NS
Male
IQ is ~130
Simps for a Suicopath
IndoPride
Viva RRQ

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:19 am

Atheara wrote:
This is a message from an unknown Minister in Atheara, i have several questions for Azur Deutschlands head of state:

1. What is your opinion on our Nation?
2. How does Housing in Azur Deutschland work?
3. Does Azur Deutschland have any disadvantages against other Nations you can point out? (Technological Advancement, Information Gathering, Industry, Food Production, etc. ?)

Take your time to answer these questions, have a good day/night.

"Thank you for your questions.

Unfortunately, I can't reliably answer your first question. This would be my first time seeing your nation, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. I'm trying to judge stuff less on first impressions.
I'm... also unsure how to answer your second question in a way that isn't disappointing... Um... Azur Deutschland's housing is generally no different than most countries.
Lastly, why would I want to point out my nation's weaknesses? Anyways, probably technological advancement, but magic takes care of that well enough."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
Hamatu
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Oct 02, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Hamatu » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:05 pm

[Prenote: It is advised that you have this read to all the people of your nation, perhaps on the radio, such that they might hear the wonderous words of the Great Goddess Who Leads. Thank you. (You may omit this section, of course)]

Hello Sylvia Dellamonte & Julienne Dellamonte,

It is I, Ilitu, the Great Goddess Who Leads

[Pause here for applause: If possible, ensure it is joyous-sounding]

"I apologize for skipping all but the most perfunctory of pleasantries, I am currently being rushed about in a state of sad dismay. But, I have written to you such that I might have an answer to a question of Mine regarding your past. I have long wondered, without answer so much as I might recall, in regards to your parentage and the life you recollect having- that is, in regards to your life spent with them and during their lives. I understand you were young- it has already been explained to Me, countless times, that those mortals who are seven years of age or such are little more than animals, though I have not had the apparent displeasure of ever experiencing such behavior Myself. Regardless, in short My question is as as follows: what were your parents like, what was your life before your orphanage like, and... sincerely, I apologize if this might come off as blunt, but what was it like- again, so far as you might remember- experiencing the deaths of your parents while you were conversely entirely without harm?"
Thank you, and sublime blessings upon you in your future endeavors and efforts,

Ilitu, the Great Goddess Who Leads

[At this point, please ensure applause is heard: if possible, make it sound vaguely regretful and melancholic, such as might be heard at the departing of a great dignitary]
Last edited by Hamatu on Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:45 pm

Hamatu wrote:
[Prenote: It is advised that you have this read to all the people of your nation, perhaps on the radio, such that they might hear the wonderous words of the Great Goddess Who Leads. Thank you. (You may omit this section, of course)]

Hello Sylvia Dellamonte & Julienne Dellamonte,

It is I, Ilitu, the Great Goddess Who Leads

[Pause here for applause: If possible, ensure it is joyous-sounding]

"I apologize for skipping all but the most perfunctory of pleasantries, I am currently being rushed about in a state of sad dismay. But, I have written to you such that I might have an answer to a question of Mine regarding your past. I have long wondered, without answer so much as I might recall, in regards to your parentage and the life you recollect having- that is, in regards to your life spent with them and during their lives. I understand you were young- it has already been explained to Me, countless times, that those mortals who are seven years of age or such are little more than animals, though I have not had the apparent displeasure of ever experiencing such behavior Myself. Regardless, in short My question is as as follows: what were your parents like, what was your life before your orphanage like, and... sincerely, I apologize if this might come off as blunt, but what was it like- again, so far as you might remember- experiencing the deaths of your parents while you were conversely entirely without harm?"
Thank you, and sublime blessings upon you in your future endeavors and efforts,

Ilitu, the Great Goddess Who Leads

[At this point, please ensure applause is heard: if possible, make it sound vaguely regretful and melancholic, such as might be heard at the departing of a great dignitary]

"Our parents... They were kind, loving, and caring... Mom would cook wonderful dinners. Dad would read us stories. We were precious to them. They were precious to us.
Life was... simple, but fun... There were no aches, no hardships for us. We lived in a peaceful field. There were beautiful flowers and trees. Whether during the day or at night, it was wonderful. Many times, Julienne and I would play outside, enjoying the breeze. Either playing with our dolls or just sitting together, gazing at the clouds or the moon.
...
The day of the fire... It's been burned into my memory, haunting me in my sleep from time to time... It was a nightmare, a real nightmare... The heat and the smoke woke us up. We coughed and spat, crawling low to find the door. It hadn't occurred to us yet that the flames were an azure color. The instant we woke up... we wanted to get out of there, to the safety of outside... It wasn't until... until we had gotten outside that we had seen what had happened... Our home engulfed in bright azure flames... Our parents nowhere to be found... Crying into each other is when we finally noticed... We were the cause... Flames danced around us, but they didn't burn...

Thank... you... for your questions..."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover

User avatar
Sky Reavers
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 61
Founded: Nov 18, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sky Reavers » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:23 am

"Howdy there, ya' Azure dudes! We are callin' ya', cause Joey and Ostap said, that Azure Deutschland produces some special sort of booze, it's azure and has some unique taste. It might be beer, or maybe some stronger stuff, doesn't matter. We wanna try it and can even pay for it!

So, do ya' have that Azure booze? Or this is just a rumor? If so, what are the other booze choices we can order for our warband? Cause Germans know how to make a good beverage. Especially Bavarians."- Red Stalkers Warband.
Sky Reavers are Skyhooked, but drunkier, stronger, more cheerful, more relaxed and with more territories.

User avatar
Azur Deutschland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 597
Founded: Jun 23, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Azur Deutschland » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:43 am

Sky Reavers wrote:
"Howdy there, ya' Azure dudes! We are callin' ya', cause Joey and Ostap said, that Azure Deutschland produces some special sort of booze, it's azure and has some unique taste. It might be beer, or maybe some stronger stuff, doesn't matter. We wanna try it and can even pay for it!

So, do ya' have that Azure booze? Or this is just a rumor? If so, what are the other booze choices we can order for our warband? Cause Germans know how to make a good beverage. Especially Bavarians."- Red Stalkers Warband.

"I'm afraid to tell you that this azure-colored alcohol you speak of is mostly a myth, to my knowledge, at least. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a maker crafting such styles of alcohol.

Other than that, we, in fact, do still produce quality beer and alcohol.
I quite enjoy some of the choices of wine my country produces.

Thank you for the questions.
I hope the answers were satisfactory."
✠ The Magische Rozenreich of Azur Deutschland ✠
"Halt die Klauen nicht zurück! Nur die Starke überlebt!"
A world of magic and wonder, created by the twin magical azure roses who saved and rebuilt the fatherland.
Aurelia Dellamorte is very fond of saying "ara ara" Magia German Cover


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Badjuristan, The United States of Ibica, Wizlandia

Advertisement

Remove ads