NATION

PASSWORD

The National Newspaper | NEWS (READ-ONLY)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Indo States
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

The National Newspaper | NEWS (READ-ONLY)

Postby Indo States » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:02 pm

About Us | News | Business | Showbiz | International

The Official Site for The National News

* Read Only for Viewers, For Any Concerns, PM Indo States

DO NOT COPY-PASTE

Code: Select all
(Image Here)
[size=200]TITLE[/size]
[size=180]- SUBTITLE 1
- SUBTITLE 2
- SUBTITLE 3[/size]
[size=60]By (Author)[/size]

(Story)
Last edited by Indo States on Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fédération Fatimanienné - Fatiman Federation
Country of Freedom and Education

I DO NOT USE NATIONSTATES STATS

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:39 am

Feminism and Education: How Miriam College Professor and Department of Education Minister Catherine DeLasscher Promote Good Education to Young Girls
- An Article About Catherine DeLasscher's Journey to Promote Good Education to Young Girls
- Miriam College Middle School and High School Students called DeLasscher "Teacher Cathy", And Mostly, Students Bow to her After a Conversation
- An Kiko Dela Peña's Article about her Husband and Daughter

By Kiko Dela Peña
The National Editor and Author
Independent Teacher

Since RTV News Reporter Diané Crimieliyev has Created an Article about My Husband, Catherine on her Journey in Educating Young Girls about Feminism, I Decided to Talk about her Full Story and How we Met Together.

I'm Kiko Dela Peña, Spouse of Education Minister Catherine DeLasscher, Which I was Born at Mabolo, Canumay East in October 17 1970, 1 Month Before Catherine was Born in Rasmussen City, Which She was Born in November 11, and We (Both) has the Same Age of 50, Where I Had 3 Children, Which it is my First Son (Keith Dela Peña Age 16, Born June 15 2004), She 1 of Mine and My First Wife, Ella Eusebio before she died in September 2004, And then I had 2 Daughters of Mine and My Second Wife (Catherine DeLasscher), Patricia and Priscilla.

I was Married First to Ella Eusebio in 1994, Which it was my College Batch Mate from Ateneo de Indosejiku University, Which I've Know about Catherine and I Always Met her when I was Going from Home in Fatima City. Eusebio was Also a Friend of My Brother, Francisco Dela Peña, Who was Also a Author Here in The National. We Have 1 Children, Which it was 16-Year Old Keith who was Born in June 15 2004. Unfortunately, Ella Eusebio Died of Cervical Cancer in September 2004, Which I Decided to Marry Catherine Instead in November 2004 and We Have 2 Daughters, 15-Year Old Patricia Dela Peña (Born November 25 2005) and 14-Year Priscilla Dela Peña (Born October 16 2006).

Catherine DeLasscher (or Also Called Cathy and Teacher Cathy) Was Still a College Student but in a Different University when I Married to Her, Which I Work for Her as a The National Editor and Author, While Cathy was In the University, When we Have 2 Daughters and 1 Son, Cathy was Shifted to Distance Learning and Going to University Sometimes in Saturdays.

When she Became a Teacher at Miriam College in 2009, I Write my Articles at Home Instead at My Office in Sinagtala, Zummanjaro in the City of Polintan, and Send it to my Boss via Mail, Which I have more Time to Take Care of my Child, While my Brother Continues his Work at The National up to this Day, Where He Frequently Going to his Office while I was working at Home by Typing and Printing Articles.

Since Cathy had Obtained an Degree as a Bachelor of Elementary Education and BS Psychology in Miriam College, and then Bachelor of Secondary Education in the University of Royal Fatimania, She became a Guidance Counsellor from 2015 until 2016, and then Began to Work as a Professor in Miriam College since June 2017, then She Became the President of Miriam College in October 2017, Which i became Impressed how her Childhood and Adoloscent-Era School Given her a Professorial Job and Appointed her as a President of Miriam College.

When She became a Education Minister of The Department of Education in Fatimania, I Thought Cathy was a Popular University President since she was at Miriam College and I Know she Writes a Book Regarding Feminism and Educating Young Girls, Which I Became a Teacher in Ateneo de Indosejiku from 1995 to 1996 and then from 2007 to 2010, My Wife had Learned me her Steps on Educating Students, not Educating Young Girls like Her.

So, Since my Son is Learning at Ateneo de Indosejiku University Junior High, My Daughters Learn at Miriam College, Since Cathy thought our Children was Learning behind the Borders of Male-Exclusive/Co-Educational Ateneo and Girls-Exclusive Miriam College, Which Since Miriam College and Ateneo are Friends in Real Life and Sometimes an Enemy in UAAF, Which I Think my Children should not Join Ateneo Blue Eagles or Miriam College Green Owls.

That's The Longest Article about my Husband, Cathy, Since it was a Tribute to her Since she Became a Education Minister, and Became a International Personality Slowly because of her Aid to Filipino Students when they Shifted to Distance Learning.

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:48 pm

Kylie Minogue will not "Save" Australia from the News Media Bargaining Code, and No, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison will not Veto It
- Australia's News Media Bargaining Code causes Google and Facebook to Oppose the Proposed Law, Citing it could Break the Internet.
- Student Activists from Miriam College and Ateneo de Indosejiku University calls Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan to Urge Prime Minister Scott Morrison to Veto the News Media Bargaining
- How Fatimania could Save the Australian Internet without Help from Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan and Other Singers around the World?

By George Wisienéux
The National Editor and Author
Independent Critic and Columnist

While Fatimania is in Scrutiny for Falsely Accusing Iran and Serbia for Helping Australia the Create the News Media Bargaining Code, One of Things that the Student Activists from Miriam College and Ateneo Protested Against Australia's News Media Bargaining Code is to Mention Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan in their Protests, Both of them are Famous Australian Singer-Artists which who Became Famous in Fatimania, as well in Miriam College and Ateneo since 1989 until 1992 when Cathy Dennis become a Popular Singer in Fatimania in that Year until 1995, and then After the Fatimanian Civil War of 2001, Kylie Minogue become Popular Again without Jason Donovan since 2002 and up to this Year.

How these Students could Mention these Singers in their Protests? To Simply Explain about that, The Knoller's (a Student of Miriam College, Formerly Maryknoll College) Obsession with Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan are Called "Kylie Fever", Since Miriam College Teenage Girls and Ateneo Teenage Boys can't Stop Listening to Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan from 1989 to 1992, Which it Became a Concern for Parents Because listening too Much on Kylie Minogue's Songs can Disrupt their Homework and They did not Listen to their Parents when they Need them. Infamously in 1989, The Archdiocese of Fatima City, where Churches and Parishes in Miriam-Loyola-Pansol are Part of the Archdiocese has Sued Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan for Sexualizing Miriam College and Ateneo by wearing their Uniforms, where Kylie Minogue worn the Miriam College High School Uniform and Jason Donovan has worn the Ateneo High school Uniform for their Concerts inside Miriam College from 1989 until 1991, but the Regional Trial Court in Indo City has Rejected this Lawsuit in 1990 due to Lack of Evidence and Cited as a Insult against a Foreign Singer.

After Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan lost their Popularity in 1992 after Cathy Dennis Taken the Fatimanian Pop Charts in the Same Year, Kylie Minogue still being Remembered up to this Day, Which Miriam College Students has Talked about Kylie Minogue inside the School, and then the Civil War in 1996 has been Occured, which Minogue and Donovan has Condemned and Denounced the War as their Fans being Detained and Tortured inside the Miriam College when it's Occupied by the Fascist Fatimanian State until 2001, Where Human Rights Groups called it "Rapist's Auschwitz", Where All Miriam College Students has been Tortured and Raped when Miriam College has been Occupied.

After the Civil War in 2001, Kylie Minogue has Gained her Popularity in Fatimania again, but Without Jason Donovan, Which Many of her Songs become Popular for Miriam College and it has been Played in Most of their Promenade Events since 2002, Notably Kylie Minogue's "On a Night like This", "Better than Devil you Know", "Secrets", "What Kind of Fool (Heard that Before)" and "Locomotion", As well her Album Vinyls, Compact Cassettes and CDs that was Sold in the Eastwood City in Libis, Indo City where Miriam College Students even Ateneo Students roam there to Play, Date and Find an Amusement for Themselves like Window Shopping and Today in our Modern World, Selfies that they Upload in Instagram and Facebook.

However in 2021, Things has Changed. Fatimania has Caught the Wind of Australia's News Media Bargaining Code, A Proposed Law that Forces Tech Companies to Pay for News, which Microsoft has been Sided with the Australian Government while Google, Who owned the Popular Search Engine and Youtube, and Facebook, the World's Popular Social Media has Opposed the Proposed Law in Australia, Citing it could Break the in the Same Way as European Union's Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market, or Also Known as Article 13 by the Internet Users, but this Law has nothing to do with Copyright, but it is About Forcing every Tech Company to Pay for News that Australian Median Companies Made. Fatimanian Far-Right Groups has Accused Serbia and Iran for Helping Australia to Create the News Media Bargaining, but the Government's of these Countries denied the Allegation, and Causes Fatimania to End it's Diplomatic Ties to These Nations as a Precaution.

Student Activists and Protestors from Miriam College and Ateneo has Used Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan to Scare the Australian Government when News Media Bargaining Code has been Passed, Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan will "Murdered" by Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison since they don't Pay for News that Australian News Companies Made, While Gamers in Fatimania has Heavily Compared Australia's News Media Bargaining Code to Nintendo's Anti-Consumerism, which it is Cited as a Political Equivalent to Nintendo' Anti-Consumer Practices, even the Philippines' Anti-Terrorism Law, which it has Feared by the Opposition as Censorship in order to End the Communist Rebellion in the Philippines.

Unfortunately, Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan did not Respond into These Protests, Since Minogue and Donovan has Nothing to do with Politics and Tech Companies, just they Totally Focused on Music and Interviews that mentioned them. The Answer for this was Nothing, and Prime Minister Scott Morrison will Never veto the News Media Bargaining Code, Because it is Heavily Favoured by All Australians and even Media Companies, But Google Needed the World to Oppose the News Media Bargaining Code in Australia.

President Jeannie Daza has Criticised the United Nations for not Having a Reform on their World Intellectual Property Organization, Since Article 13 of the European Union has been Bypassed WIPO's Radar and even Harms the Human Rights of European People, Which she Warned that if there is an New Law will be Implement Censorship in a Country, Fatimania would Leave the United Nations unless UN has a Copyright Reform Law.

While Prime Minister Alice Desnilla has Decided to Allow Australian and European Internet Freedom Seekers to Enter the Fatiman Federation with 24 Day Quarantine and to be Granted as a Fatimanian Citizen/Internet Refugee escaping from the Internet Censorship, as well Schools offering Australians to be Enrolled, Which it has been Praised by Student Activists, Youth Activists and Desnilla's Critics, but Opposed by Far-Right Groups, Citing that Inviting Australian Internet Refugees could Spread COVID-19 in their Country and to Interfere with the Fatimanian Internet Traffic, But Desnilla Denied those Allegations.

The Only Way to Oppose the News Media Bargaining Code and Make it Junked in the Australian Parliament is their Dignity, While we Pray that Australia could Reject this Law Somehow. Jesus knows that Censorship is not Bad, but Harmful for our People. not to be Addressed by Just an Simple Statement, but to be Addressed with a Rejection of this Law. I think the Australian Parliament is Capable of that, I have Faith for the Australian Parliament Members.

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:46 am

The National Newspaper's Online Version for NS Forums has been Officially Revamped
The National Newspaper's Online Operations has been Restarted after 2 Years of Hiatus and Lack of Activity due to Complicated Schedule. In 2022 of this Last Day of the Month, February 28, we had Decided to Relaunch our Online Services with Providing only Quick News and a Few Articles (Possibly within this Year). Please Click Here for the News Page, and we Apologize for a 2-Year Inconvenience, in which, The National Newspaper is now Looking Forward to Give you Better and Shorter News from Fatimania.

- The National Newspaper Team

Return to Factbooks and National Information