NATION

PASSWORD

United Medieval Nation States (UMNS/OPEN!)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

United Medieval Nation States (UMNS/OPEN!)

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:31 pm

SALUTATIONS TO THINE THAT JOINS
You a weary traveller from your closest fief travels to the throne room of the closest lord.
You enter and see Emperor Ashkenzic II sitting.

"Why is it thy bread runner here to quizeth on thine wise lord? Traveller due weather I bringeth you to heareth mine locution on thine aforementioned league."
This alliance is both militaristic and economic and seeks to unify all medieval and other nations around NS into an all-powerful UMNS.
To bringeth the leaders around the globe, into a better alliance strives man-kind to create a better being.
We the UMNS believe that Medieval Kingdoms and Empires are done being made fun of and would rather have our decency than laughter like Jesters in court.
Bala Mantre
Full Name: Ruski-British Empire of Bala Mantre
Leader and Representative: Emperor Ashkenzic II

King: This is the leader of the alliance he can make decisions but most of the time will let the others decide.
Prince
Judge (Only two and they are by elections every two weeks)
Governor (Elected every 3 weeks and they rule over certain parts of the forum centres and regulate orders given from higher ups)
Duke
Earl
Higher Knight
Knight
Lower Knight
Higher Crusader
Crusader Lower Crusader
Higher Calvaryman
Calvaryman
Lower Calvaryman
Higher Infantryman
Infantryman
Lower Infantryman
Citizen
Serf: Used only for enemies, it is a rank when we conquer them

Military Operations and wars: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=493232
Knighting Ceremonies: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=493227
OOC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=493228
IC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=493229
Trade Harbor: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493226
Fief Announcements: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=493230
Treaty/Alliances/Commendations and Condemnations Thread: viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=493231
Courtroom (Where the King, Prince, Governor and two judges hear pleas and do the ruleset): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=493232
Declarations of Wars: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=493232
Current Operations: None
Current Humanitarian Aid: None
Current Allies: None
Current Enemies: None
Rules:
1)When one member nation or ally is attacked, one must muster his or her armies to go defend thine.
2)One must not break edicet and defile the alliance or one will be put on the enemy list.
3)One fights for his lord
4)When you get knighted (Or get crusadered), one must understand that you are binding yourself to a higher up until they deam you worthy of an upgrade.
5)When the king calls for a crusade against a certain person one musters his or her armies against them

Application Form:
Nation:
Full Nations Name:
Leader:
Ideology:
Why Join thine alliance?:
Are you prepared to fight for thine lord your binded to?:
Last edited by Bala Mantre on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:32 pm

Application Form:
Nation:Bala Mantre
Full Nations Name:Ruski-British Empire of Bala Mantre
Leader:Emperor Ashkenzic II
Ideology:Absolute Monarchy
Why Join thine alliance?:I created thine alliance of nations!
Are you prepared to fight for thine lord your binded to?:I am the lord and king!
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

The Order of the Sovereign Heavens
Secretary

Founded: Oct 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Order of the Sovereign Heavens » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:51 am

Quick note: the Order and the Estates which comprise an integral part of it were founded in the Medieval Era, so I am applying in a PT capacity, but the Order continues on to the present day (and, at some point, I'm planning FT as well) - just to be aware of it.

Also, I'm applying both for the Order Estates (the lands under the control of the Order) and for the Order itself (which acts both as a governing body and an international holy order) to become an observer to the alliance, so there's that.
The Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens

For the Heavens, for the Earth.

Unilaterally as deemed by the Estates-Council of the Estates of the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens, I, Justice of the Estates Sir Acmotaeh Siesa, do wish to formally align the Estates of the Order of the Sovereign Heavens, their lands, titles, deeds and duties, with the alliance known as the United Medieval Nation States.

Furthermore, with agreement from our Grand Master, the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens itself wishes to join as an observer to this alliance, as it is not any form of state, itself being more of an international holy order.

We wish the members of this alliance well, and may the Heavens shine softly upon you.

Sincerely,

Sir Acmotaeh Siesa,
Justice of the Estates,
The Estates of the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens

Application Form:
Nation: The Order Estates
Full Nations Name: The Estates of the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens
Leader: Sir Acmotaeh Siesa
Ideology: Dorean Religious Militarism, Holy Order
Why Join this alliance?: We wish for allies against the oncoming threats of 'modernisation'.
Are you prepared to fight for thine lord your bound to?: Aye

Application Form:
Nation: The Order of the Sovereign Heavens
Full Nations Name: The Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens
Leader: Grand Master Tnotur Aje
Why Join thine alliance?: We wish to become an observer to this alliance, to offer assistance when in the common interest, but as an order, not as a nation-state. Our Order Estates shall join in the first manner.
This nation does not use NS stats
This nation is not Catholic
This nation does not represent my views

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:01 pm

The Order of the Sovereign Heavens wrote:
Quick note: the Order and the Estates which comprise an integral part of it were founded in the Medieval Era, so I am applying in a PT capacity, but the Order continues on to the present day (and, at some point, I'm planning FT as well) - just to be aware of it.

Also, I'm applying both for the Order Estates (the lands under the control of the Order) and for the Order itself (which acts both as a governing body and an international holy order) to become an observer to the alliance, so there's that.
The Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens

(Image)

Unilaterally as deemed by the Estates-Council of the Estates of the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens, I, Justice of the Estates Sir Acmotaeh Siesa, do wish to formally align the Estates of the Order of the Sovereign Heavens, their lands, titles, deeds and duties, with the alliance known as the United Medieval Nation States.

Furthermore, with agreement from our Grand Master, the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens itself wishes to join as an observer to this alliance, as it is not any form of state, itself being more of an international holy order.

We wish the members of this alliance well, and may the Heavens shine softly upon you.

Sincerely,

Sir Acmotaeh Siesa,
Justice of the Estates,
The Estates of the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens

Application Form:
Nation: The Order Estates
Full Nations Name: The Estates of the Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens
Leader: Sir Acmotaeh Siesa
Why Join this alliance?: We wish for allies against the oncoming threats of 'modernisation'.
Are you prepared to fight for thine lord your bound to?: Aye

Application Form:
Nation: The Order of the Sovereign Heavens
Full Nations Name: The Most Holy Order of Priests, Knights and Laymen of the Sovereign Heavens
Leader: Grand Master Tnotur Aje
Why Join thine alliance?: We wish to become an observer to this alliance, to offer assistance when in the common interest, but as an order, not as a nation-state. Our Order Estates shall join in the first manner.

Accepted both

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Islamic Pashtunistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Pashtunistan » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:19 am

Nation: Pashtunistan
Full Nations Name: Islamic Sultanate of Pashtunistan and Colony of Punjab
Leader: Sultan Khalid Ahmed Khan
Ideology: Islamic monarchism, chivalry and tribalism
Why Join thine alliance?: For military and economic allies (OOC: also for people to RP with)
Are you prepared to fight for thine lord your binded to?: Yes!
Year: 1188

includes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtunistan and Punjab.

Return to Factbooks and National Information