NATION

PASSWORD

Eothasi Constitution [OoC]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Eothasia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Eothasi Constitution [OoC]

Postby Eothasia » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:29 am

Hello, all!!

I've just recently completed the (presumably first draft of) the constitution for this nation and would like some feedback for it, if anyone is interested in taking a looksie! Any constructive criticism, ideas, or suggestions are most certainly welcome! The Constitution is 45 pages long, divided into nine parts (plus additional preliminary and ratification parts at the beginning and end, respectively) and 154 articles. The entire constitution sits at over 11.000 words long, so I'm not expecting anyone to take a read at the whole constitution and give me a feedback rundown article-by-article. At the beginning, there's an index with each of the parts linked which you're more than welcome to use to find parts, chapters, or particular articles that you'd like to read and comment on in general. Or, hell, if you just wanna comment on the formatting of the Constitution and offer some suggestions, that'd be great also!

I imagine there might be some questions regarding the socio-political and economic background of the country and the context that would lead to the drafting of this particular constitution. I do have various factbooks, both here on NS and on IIWiki, which you can use to get a general feel for the country (if you're interested), but if you have any specific questions, please feel free to either post them here or send me a telegram and I'll be sure to give as accurate a response as possible!

Obviously, given the fact that it's long and formatted, I'm not going to be posting the text here. I've uploaded it in PDF format and will be pasting the link here for anyone to take a look! Thanks in advance for anyone that decides to comment on the Constitution!!

Federal Republic of Orleóis
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 229,766,318 | Area: 4,196,783 km2 | Demonym: Orlésian(s) |
| Active Military: 2,348,747 | GDP: US$12.91 trillion |
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | National Informational Codex | Constitution of the Republic |

Galactic Orlésian Republic
| Pop.: 149,220,976,115 | Inhabited Systems: 411 | Demonym: Orlésian |
| Current Year: 2785 CE | Capital: Aetherius | Core System: Aurelis |
| Formerly appeared as a wild Xanixi |
| #AtléticoMadrid #ChelseaFC |

Eothasia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eothasia » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:50 am

Shameless little BUMP to see if anyone is interested in this!
Federal Republic of Orleóis
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 229,766,318 | Area: 4,196,783 km2 | Demonym: Orlésian(s) |
| Active Military: 2,348,747 | GDP: US$12.91 trillion |
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | National Informational Codex | Constitution of the Republic |

Galactic Orlésian Republic
| Pop.: 149,220,976,115 | Inhabited Systems: 411 | Demonym: Orlésian |
| Current Year: 2785 CE | Capital: Aetherius | Core System: Aurelis |
| Formerly appeared as a wild Xanixi |
| #AtléticoMadrid #ChelseaFC |

Return to Factbooks and National Information