NATION

PASSWORD

[IC/OOC] Ask the Nomad: Q&A with Kiu Ghesik

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:39 am

Wuchu wrote:

Dah Big Boy#0688
kotera@wuchu.xml
Hullo, hullo, hullo,

Being somewhat of a nomad myself, but born under the Leviathan's watch, I've had the opportunity to experience both the sedentary and the free lifestyles which you yourself see clash every day. There's an interesting correlation, between surplus and the nomadic life.

You see, in many regions such as your own, a surplus of resources is simply not possible to maintain, hence an inability to establish a State, and with it, Civilisation itself. In my own time, global warming has sort of... well, fucked the whole thing, really. Many of the lands previously inhabited by great cities have become deserts, and in the eyes of the civilised, uninhabitable.

But as you know, those lands are not uninhabitable; they're merely not equipped to provide for a specific form of human lifestyles. While the men up in New Kremlin - a sort of future Berghi, if you will - scream constantly about the sparse life and lack of humans in those places, I've visited plenty of communities there to know their words to be fucking lies. The people there have lived there for generations - with time, they transformed their usage of land. Abandoning industrial export-oriented monocultures, they first moved to self-sufficient farming, then they moved to pastoralism, and now, many of them enjoy the freedoms of nomadism.

With that, their culture has likewise changed. Lands previously governed under strict castes, hierarchical corporations, are now filled with egalitarian tribes.

For most of our species' existence, your lifestyle was the way, and the wilderness, our home. That persisted, even with the invention of civilised communities. There is a land, far away from you, where thousands of languages are spoken by a couple million nomads, hunter-gatherers. They've survived the invention of a civilisation created by an invader, called Australia; their homelands were too barren to be occupied by the civoids.

My question is thus: taking into your heart what I've said, how do you feel?

I think, at the end of it all, your people will be okay. Suffering is in your future, of course, but that's true for all of us. I think you'll be okay.

Kotera
Co-Chairman of the Swamp Gang

"...it will not be the same.

We will die before we are born again, if what you say is true. And that is the way of things, no? Nothing lasts, not in this world. But I would be a liar if I did not admit that I do not take comfort in your words.

As selfish and as childish as it may sound, I would rather be victorious in my time than be a great martyr to another. I apologize for not knowing what else to say. I was never one to think about such things, really. Not like you are."

-This is why Kotera scares Ari, he makes her introspective, and she doesn't like being introspective. Too much thinking involved.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Broader Confederate States wrote:what musical instruments do the ghesites play.
i'm done playing around. i demand answers.

Ask and ye shall receive.

So, since I haven't really come up with- y'know- names for these, I'm just going to be referring to them by their closest IRL names.

They've got what basically amounts to long violins/fiddles, small drums made from hides, a number of flute/reed instruments, some harp-style instruments imported from other nations, and others which I haven't thought up yet won't mention. And, of course, they've got their voices. Lots of throat-singing going on there.

Most of their music is highly vocal, since they largely view music and songs as ways of telling tales and preserving stories from previous generations, and most bands have dedicated tellers who practice music as a secondary thing after their more general hunting/gathering duties to the overall band-group. Lots of these tellers will also hitch up with merchant-caravans traveling along the sea road or the mountain roads and get rides throughout Ghesite territory as well.

As a result, there's three large schools of music within the Basin- in the far east, you've got a very northern style of music influenced by the northerners, which is far more rhythmic and incorporates dancing and movement to a greater degree than other styles. In essence, it's far more in line with the "traveling performer" sort of aesthetic, since that's who most of the musicians in the area are. In the south and the east you've got a more a e s t h e t i c style of music that they won't admit is basically ripped off from the Berghi and adapted by the Alechi since they were a Berghi territory a while back. It's where you'll find more harpists and string instruments other than the yar-har-fiddle-dee-dee type. Just imagine Hurrian No. 6 until I can come up with something more unique for the region. The music here's also been combined with the more traditional vocal style of music as compared to its foreign roots, since it's an imported musical tradition. And then in the more central part of the Basin where the largest concentrations of Ghesites are you'll find the most common style of music is a sort of sung ballad/epic sort of piece heavily reliant on drums, violin/fiddles, and ye olde throat-singing. Which coincidentally I have learned to do recently, something that has nothing to do with an uptick in my consumption of throat lozenges.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:03 pm

Platinia wrote:Greetings, Ari. I hope all has been well for you.

I want to touch the subject of weapons for both of them, so here is my first. I am overly curious as to why you have so many knives. Are you looking to build up a collection of them? Or is there one for each occasion?

Secondly, what other types of weapons do you have experience with? Are there any specific ones you prefer to use in battle?

Thank you for your time to answer these. I hope that we can continue to improve on relations. You and your people are definitely one of the more interesting civilizations that I have encountered.

- Exarch Sera

"Greetings to you as well.

It's some combination of both, really. I don't need as many as I have- in all likelihood I could have stopped at the short sword, the cutting knife, and the skinning knife. But they're just so interesting, you know? It's... interesting how many different varieties there are. The balance of the blade, the craftsmanship, the polish, the decoration- I've actually been planning to commission one once I determine the standards I want it made to. So I suppose it's for the joy of collecting, and partly an appreciation for the art and care that goes into making them. And, of course, the knives are status symbols as well, even if I'm not meant to indulge in those. I'm not the perfect person, who could've known?

Other weapons, well- my father saw fit to have me trained in the traditional disciplines of our people. I'm a competent enough archer from horseback, I think, even if I much prefer fighting enemies where I can see them, and of course I know my way around a spear- it's not hard to gain at least a passing familiarity with the weapon. Knives are not a single type weapon, as well, you've got your short swords, and your actual knives, and your broad-bladed knives, and, well, I could go on. And, of course, I'm not half bad when it comes to wrestling, as well, but that's a story for another time.

And I appreciate your compliments, Exarch. It's certainly an honor to know one such as you, and to have, er, rectified my earlier missteps."

-She's like a gun nut, but with knives...
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Bani Musandam
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 04, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bani Musandam » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:34 pm

"Rais Ari, It is me again. I have more questions for you you.

For my first first question, I understand you are a raider. You have no doubt seen many priceless and worthless things on your adventures, but I do have to ask. What was the oddest thing you have found? My second question is quite similar, that being what was the most priceless thing you have found?

I do have a third question, and this one is a bit closer to home. I mean this literally. If you had a most memorable childhood memory, what is it?"
- Malik Munjid Khatib Al-Musandami
بني مسندم
Bani Musandam

IC Year: 672 BCE
Overview | Malik Munjid | The Tribes | News

Guess who's back, back again. Wexas' back, Tell a Friend.
Just a Iron-Age Arabic Civilization, pls don't murder us, we only got spears

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:35 pm

Libitina Jezebel Bartley-Wolff wrote:Well, that was disrespectful of you - to say that to me, and I say it's pretty disturbing to me, insolent horsewoman. You fell for one of my tricks. Now, if you'll excuse me, I would be going hunting for souls to torment and minds to manipulate, but I will not be doing that thanks to my cryptic servitors.

"Aight, have fun. Actually, uh, you got a stylist? 'Cause I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed."
-No! This is how they get you!
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:11 pm

Langenia wrote:"Do you think it is important to conserve traditional values and customs? Also, why did you ask Nicolas Furia if he ever wore an eyepatch?"

"I would say that it is, indeed. However, what my society views as its traditions are necessarily different from yours. I do not, for example, view your society as 'traditional', as it more resembles those more 'modern' nations around my own territory. And, though I cannot explain it well, I have a feeling that taking actions to conserve traditions might simply hurry their demise.

To your other question, I'm not quite sure why. It just felt right, somehow."

-Just a gut feeling...
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Western Fardelshufflestein
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:19 pm

"How are you answering these questions if thou cannot read?"
-Prince Alastair Laertes Amadeus Ludwig Kehrer V

(Please don't hurt him. He's 12.)
Last edited by Western Fardelshufflestein on Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been. | WF's User Be Like | NSG is Budget Twitter | Yo, Kenneth Branagh won an Oscar
Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Mostly Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh. | A L A S T A I R C E P T I O N
The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 27 November 2022 bUt wHy iS tHE rUm gOnE!?

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Bani Musandam wrote:"Rais Ari, It is me again. I have more questions for you you.

For my first first question, I understand you are a raider. You have no doubt seen many priceless and worthless things on your adventures, but I do have to ask. What was the oddest thing you have found? My second question is quite similar, that being what was the most priceless thing you have found?

I do have a third question, and this one is a bit closer to home. I mean this literally. If you had a most memorable childhood memory, what is it?"

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:"How are you answering these questions if thou cannot read?"
-Prince Alastair Laertes Amadeus Ludwig Kehrer IV

These nations have had their questions received and will receive an answer within the next 24 hours. Any other nations may feel free to ask their own questions in the meantime.

So, seeing as I have some freetime right now, I though I'd explain why I'm putting y'all's questions on the back-burner, especially considering how they wouldn't be that hard to answer.

Essentially, it's so that I can bump the thread without having to make a /bump post. I'm drip-feeding the responses.

If you don't like me doing this, and you'd like more prompt responses to your questions, just tg me and tell me so and I'll respond. Thanks for your cooperation, friends.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:00 am

Bani Musandam wrote:"Rais Ari, It is me again. I have more questions for you you.

"The oddest? Well, it's not necessarily odd, per se, but I found a very strange rug one time- it was a sort of ruddy red color, and each of the small sides was lined with tassels and lined with these little orange triangles woven into the fabric. There was a depiction of a shield, I think it was, woven into the center, as well. It was meant to be a tapestry, I think.

The most priceless... I suppose we do not value things in the same way as you do, as the thing that first comes to mind is, ah, a blanket. It was, uh, very, um, soft, you see, and, ah, it's just, there's not necessarily many, um, soft things where I am, and so it's, eh, kind of priceless to me. It's also worth mentioning that, um, it was a provincial governor's blanket, I believe. It is not his anymore.

My favorite childhood memory... I don't know that I have one, really. If I had to choose one, ah. About a year before my coming-of-age, my father was instructing me in archery. He wasn't in the best of health, you see, so he wasn't really... following me about. I remember he was incredibly particular about the positioning of the targets- we were using a rather large log that we'd been keeping in the camp for a target, and we'd been moving it further and further away from where I was shooting as we went. I don't remember what happened, but for whatever reason, he decided that I hadn't put the target far enough away from my position. I told him that I had put it precisely where he'd told me to. He asked me if I was sure, which I was. Then he told me to bring the target back to him.

At the time, you understand, I was on horseback- the target was rather heavy, and it was more convenient to just drag it behind the horse than carry it from place to place. It was essentially just a rather large log, really, so it wasn't damaging the thing. Anyways, when I brought it back he told me to get off the horse. I did as he asked. He then proceeded to kick it in the ass and set it running with the target still hitched to its rear. It came to a stop about eighty meters away, I think, something like twice what we'd agreed on. When he stopped laughing at me, he told me to go unhitch the horse and set the target up where it had stopped. That would be where we would aim for.

I protested, of course- there was no chance of me hitting it at such a distance. Bows aren't easy to aim, you understand- past a certain distance you just can't guarantee any accuracy. But he was resolute.

We spent the rest of that day out there. We had left at midday, and by the time I finally scored a single hit on the target the sun was almost below the horizon. He had made me waste all day on what amounted to a useless task. At that distance, accuracy doesn't matter- you're not going to be shooting to strike a target at a hundred meters in any circumstance. I was furious- I had only hit it thanks to blind chance. But he threw a veritable feast for me afterwards. I think it was then that I asked him what it was all about. He told me that it had never been about the accuracy.

The point had been to demonstrate that there are certain things you can never succeed at. But they are few and far between. Most tasks that seem impossible are only difficult, and with enough of an effort can be accomplished. I remember exactly what he said- 'to fail to surmount a challenge does not mean you cannot prevail later.' Shooting at that target was pointless, and needlessly difficult, but it wasn't impossible. I think nothing else he ever said to me was more useful, really. It wasn't my favorite memory, by any measure, but it is the one I most remember. It was one of the last real lessons he ever taught me."

-Something something 'it builds character'...
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Empirical Switzerland
Senator

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Empirical Switzerland » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:16 am

Ooga Booga?
News: Swiss Man uses 'Fonduethrower' on cow test-subject, lethality confirmed, Priest gets drunk on Blood of Christ, claims he just couldn't handle the Jesusness, and War with Tupeia deemed 'inevitable'.

Click to Declare War on Me | Lord Bodie Q&A | Zürich International | Lord Bodie Face Reveal!
Pro Life, Small Government, Legal Immigrants, 2nd Amendment, Capitalism, Free Markets, and Equal Marriage
Abortion, Large Government, Socialism, Communism, Gun Control, Illegal Immigrants, Pro Choice, Joe Biden, Police Abolishment, and Fascism

Founder of GRAIL

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:36 am

Western Fardelshufflestein wrote:"How are you answering these questions if thou cannot read?"
-Prince Alastair Laertes Amadeus Ludwig Kehrer V

"Patyu can. He won't tell me how he's learned to read, but he can, somehow. This whole Q&A was his idea anyways."

"And it was a good one."

"...no."
-Per your request, the child remains unharmed. For now.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:45 am

Do you have a favorite team from Siege the Castle? And what is your opinion about the sport? (IC and OOC)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Anatoliyanskiy
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Anatoliyanskiy » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:47 am

who's the main? Outer Acharet or Kiu Ghesik?
Pro: Environmentalism, Eco-Socialism, Democratic Socialism, Left-libertarianism, Luxemburgism, Progressivism, Choice, LGTBQ+ rights, Bernie Sanders, Secularism, Democratic and Secular Two-State Solution, Alter-Globalization.
Anti: Conservatism, "TERF" movement, Fascism, Stalinism, Totalitarianism, Laissez-faire capitalism, Anarcho-Capitalism, Trump, Religious Fundamentalism, Ultranationalism, Identity Politics, Islam
Anatoliyanskiy is basically if Canada, Australia and Russia had a baby.
Luxemburg and Bookchin did nothing wrong.
Forums that I've posted: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=536412&p=40683666#p40683666 (Election concluded, results posted)
Been a member for four years, coming in and out as I please

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:32 am

Empirical Switzerland wrote:Ooga Booga?

"You say that about my mum one more time and I'll ooga your booga until you're crippled for life, you masked freak. And- ah, why does it smell like wet dog fur in here?"
-She's onto you, Bodie...
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:28 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:Do you have a favorite team from Siege the Castle? And what is your opinion about the sport? (IC and OOC)

"If you're going to go to that extent to recreate a battle, why not just have a full-on war? I mean, it's not like people aren't getting killed the way you're doing it, might as well make it official and call it 'murder everyone on the other team' or something along those lines. That said, the Ravens do seem to have luck on their side, so I'd support them."
-Honestly, Ari just wants a justification to break things.

My opinion is much the same, really. As it is it sort of sounds like something you'd see in a videogame exported to irl. It's kinda just "kill the other guys, the game". I hope they've got some damn good health insurance, that's for sure.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Langenia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Langenia » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:36 pm

"What do you think is your greatest exploit in battle?"
LANGENIA
Fatherland, Unity, and Valor
Overview|Armed Forces|LangenArPort| Incumbent President: Nicolas Furia
Langenia is an MT Latin American nation, the result of European powers not successfully colonizing the region but leaving their mark. We outpollo PolloHut.
Military oversight? Checks on executive powers? Nah.
Our foreign policy: a t t a c k. Also, war?

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:43 pm

Anatoliyanskiy wrote:who's the main? Outer Acharet or Kiu Ghesik?

I don't even know, dawg.

Probably KG. OA might become my main at some point, but right now the concept just doesn't grab me like it used to, and I've grown really fond of KG's characters. It's just more enticing for me to work on KG and M22. I won't let any of the three CTE, though, and I am at least actively updating my notes for all three of them.

It'll still be a running joke that OA is my main even though KG has a higher post count, or something like that. I have a bad sense of humor that way. :hug:
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:46 pm

What would you do to have another blanket like the one you already have
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:42 pm

Langenia wrote:"What do you think is your greatest exploit in battle?"

Free Ravensburg wrote:What would you do to have another blanket like the one you already have

Your questions will be answered within the next 24 hours. All other nations who want to are free to leave questions in the meantime.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Bloodshade
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bloodshade » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:40 pm

"I'm awfully curious about you, horse woman. What do you feel when you hear the word 'honour'? Do you expect your enemies to abide by any code of honour? More importantly, do you? Have you ever committed anything reprehensible in battle or commanded someone to do something questionable? What was the worst defeat and best battle you've ever been a part of and why do you think earned each one when looking back at each battle respectively?

Sorry for the quick burst of questions, dear. Also, I do hope you answer the questions this time around. I'm not interested in listening to your baby boy Patyu.
"

- Victoria
An interstellar civilization that survived the self-induced destruction of its now long-gone homeworld and is trying to live the good life, all the while avoiding getting its ass kicked around.
Bloodshade Broadcasting Company| Actually re-writing my lore, I should't be on the forums but I am | Updated my video game screenshots, features Planet Zoo and Warhammer 2 | I need sleep but sleep doesn't need me | Edelgard is the cutest warmonger |

Socialist Macronesia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist Macronesia » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:49 am

What is the punishment for insulting or otherwise angering the cinny roll? Is it like Hammurabi style or is the punishment worse than the aggression?
Currently in the process of revamping all of my lore, including my signature. It's gonna probably take a while, better make yourself comfortable.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:50 am

Langenia wrote:"What do you think is your greatest exploit in battle?"

"I have spoken of it at length, I think, or I would have, if Patyu hadn't so rudely interrupted me.

As such, I shall speak of it now, and none can stop me."

"Oh please no."

"Well, so- back to the tale. So, here I am, completely separated from my allies except for a single warrior, trapped on the battlements. Facing us are six-"

"Last time you told this there were five."

"Five soldiers. All of them armed to the teeth. Anyways, we charge at them, knives drawn-"

"They charged at you."

"Whatever. We get in close, it's knife-fighting distance, I'm sure we're about to die, but somehow we pull through- I catch one in the neck, he brings one down with a blow to the leg, and on and on- and by the time we stand up we're alone on the battlements. So, naturally, we go to rejoin the fighting down below, and we're almost immediately caught in a skirmish- I find my way to the front of the line, and I get caught up with this massive man, a real brute, and he's got this great big shield, and he grabs me and bashes my head against a wall, then he just slams the rim of that shield right into my jaw, and I'm thinking, 'this is it, this is it, this is the end'- but I manage to get up again, and then I catch my knife on his thigh, and I pull myself up to eye-level and end him, just like that. Bastard should've known better than to do that."

"Wow. Excellent story. Not at all dramatized."

"Shut up. That's what happened."

"You weren't even the one to kill him last time you told this story! It was Khensu!"

"Well, he, ah, he helped.

Nonetheless. That's probably the most dramatic war story I've got to offer. It's not very exciting after that point, just your standard victorious-conqueror business. You know the kind, I'm sure."

"And then everyone clapped."

"Just... stop. Stop."
-Based on a "true" "story".
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:31 am

Free Ravensburg wrote:What would you do to have another blanket like the one you already have

"Depends on who's asking. For example, if the blanket came from you, I'd just take it, and probably leave you a knife as compensation. Of course, it would be a knife delivered at high speed, but what can you do? Express shipping being as fast as it is these days, and all. The modern world truly is marvelous."
-Huh.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Socialist Macronesia
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Socialist Macronesia » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:38 am

Kiu Ghesik wrote:

"Depends on who's asking. For example, if the blanket came from you, I'd just take it, and probably leave you a knife as compensation. Of course, it would be a knife delivered at high speed, but what can you do? Express shipping being as fast as it is these days, and all. The modern world truly is marvelous."
-Huh.

What about ULINE? They sell box cutters, and with next-day shipping on most small purchases, you could have a knife delivered within the 22nd and the 23rd.

They also, however sell anti-cut protection, so it would become a contest to see whose order would arrive first.
Currently in the process of revamping all of my lore, including my signature. It's gonna probably take a while, better make yourself comfortable.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:48 pm

Socialist Macronesia wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:
-Huh.

What about ULINE? They sell box cutters, and with next-day shipping on most small purchases, you could have a knife delivered within the 22nd and the 23rd.

They also, however sell anti-cut protection, so it would become a contest to see whose order would arrive first.

Dear God, NO! DON’T DO THAT
—Amadeus Freidrich
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information