NATION

PASSWORD

The People's Commonwealth of Anentova Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

The People's Commonwealth of Anentova Embassy Program

Postby Anentova » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:07 pm

Image
THE PEOPLE'S COMMONWEALTH OF ANENTOVA
EMBASSY AND FOREIGN RELATIONS PROGRAM

The Supreme Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Union and Head of State of the People's Commonwealth of Anentova, Shaira Alumoni and the person in charge of directing and managing the continuation of the diplomatic program, The Minister of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Union, Joshua Ekrit .T

In time, the Anentova Union announces the opening of the Embassies and Foreign Relations Program whose mission is to bring our nation closer to the international community in order to strengthen existing relationships and build new ones in order to continue prosperity, sovereignty and peace among the nations.
With this program, The People's Commonwealth of Anentova will be able to accept the construction of embassies, consulates and at the same time make treaties of a military, political, economic, social, scientific nature or simply start a diplomatic relationship.

-The Supreme Director of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Union and Head of State of the People's Commonwealth of Anentova, Shaira Alumoni
-The Minister of the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Union, Joshua Ekrit.


Places for Embassies and Consulates

  • City of Nazoro. It is the Constitutional Metropolitan Capital of the Union. The City was planned in 1984 and it highlights the modernity in its buildings and being the location of the Legislative and Judicial Powers, as well as being the home of the Head of State.
  • City of Lagos. It is the largest and most important city in the country, being one of the oldest cities in the nation and in addition to being the epicenter of all the country's imports and exports. Given its history and importance, it is home to various cultures and an important economic center.
  • City of Kano. A city located in the north of the country, it was built in a hot and semi-arid area, its importance stands out for being an important mining site as well as hosting an important educational center such as the prestigious Universidad Tecnológica de la Unión.
  • City of Maiduguri. The City is known for its tourist character, full of open field zoos and for being one of the most ecological cities in the country, in addition to its proximity to the Lake, it enjoys tourist fishing.


Code: Select all
[spoiler=Embassy Program][b]NATION INFORMATION[/b]
[b]-Full Nation Name:[/b]
[b]- Major Ideology:[/b]
[b]-Form of Government[/b]
[b]-Head of State:[/b]
[b]-Head of Government[/b]
[b]- Minister of Foreign Relations[/b]

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case):
-Embassy Location:
- Consulate Location:

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally?
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations?
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have:
Trade Treaty [] Non-Aggression Pact [] Military Alliance [] Scientific / Academic Treaties [] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

[/spoiler]
Last edited by Anentova on Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

User avatar
Saralonia
Minister
 
Posts: 3255
Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Saralonia » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:09 am

NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name:The Socialist Federation of Saralonia
- Major Ideology:Socialism
-Form of Government:Federal Parlamentary republic
-Head of State:José Amanda
-Head of Government:José Amanda
- Minister of Foreign Relations:María Angel de la Cruz

Ambassadorial Information:
-City of Embassy Location: Cotonou
- Ambassador's Name: Federico Enrique
- Ambassador's Family (if any):N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? As far as the ministries and other agencies are aware no.

Locational Information:
Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests.
- First Choice Location:Our first choise would be near Anentovan government buildings
- Second Choice Location:or at least near good connected areas
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? To ensure the proper diplomatic channels have good communication with the Anentovan government be it for emergency diplomatic meetings or time sensitive matters.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:2
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 0
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 hand pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 medium black car with reinforced frames and blacked out windows.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?Yes
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations?Yes
- Do you have any special requests?Yes, we would like to make this request for the eyes of Shaira Alumoni only:
Hello comrade, we know that both of our nations have had less than a stable history, thus we are proposing a secret tunnel between our mutual embassies and the residence or workplace of important government members to then prepare a possible scape in case of a revolution or coup going wrong, this might include the creation of secure underground facilities we would give control over to your government, except for the Saralonian facility.

- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?Of course
- Is there any additional information we should know?No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. As far as the Ministry of Foreing Relations is aware.
☭ WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNITED ☭
Hello there, currently in the process of translating and renovating all my factbooks.
Goodbye and good luck (This nation only represents some of my political ideologies)
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Current Leader: Chairwoman José Amanda

User avatar
The Greater Soviet North America
Attaché
 
Posts: 77
Founded: Oct 09, 2019
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Greater Soviet North America » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:07 am

NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: The People's Republic of the Greater Soviet North America
- Major Ideology: Democratic Socialism
-Form of Government Socialist State
-Head of State: Eternal President Isaac Rutherford
-Head of Government: Eternal President Isaac Rutherford
- Minister of Foreign Relations: Samantha Bering

Ambassadorial Information:
-City of Embassy Location: City of Nazoro
- Ambassador's Name: Renato Dukarić
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Locational Information:
Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests.
- First Choice Location: near Anentovan government buildings
- Second Choice Location: near the home of the Head of State
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? N/A

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 250
- Security Staff: 150
- Service Staff: 200
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 50 assault rifles and 15 handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 10 hummers

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
Last edited by The Greater Soviet North America on Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:21 pm

Saralonia wrote:
NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name:The Socialist Federation of Saralonia
- Major Ideology:Socialism
-Form of Government:Federal Parlamentary republic
-Head of State:José Amanda
-Head of Government:José Amanda
- Minister of Foreign Relations:María Angel de la Cruz

Ambassadorial Information:
-City of Embassy Location: Cotonou
- Ambassador's Name: Federico Enrique
- Ambassador's Family (if any):N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? As far as the ministries and other agencies are aware no.

Locational Information:
Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests.
- First Choice Location:Our first choise would be near Anentovan government buildings
- Second Choice Location:or at least near good connected areas
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? To ensure the proper diplomatic channels have good communication with the Anentovan government be it for emergency diplomatic meetings or time sensitive matters.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:2
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 0
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 2 hand pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 medium black car with reinforced frames and blacked out windows.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?Yes
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations?Yes
- Do you have any special requests?Yes, we would like to make this request for the eyes of Shaira Alumoni only:
Hello comrade, we know that both of our nations have had less than a stable history, thus we are proposing a secret tunnel between our mutual embassies and the residence or workplace of important government members to then prepare a possible scape in case of a revolution or coup going wrong, this might include the creation of secure underground facilities we would give control over to your government, except for the Saralonian facility.

- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?Of course
- Is there any additional information we should know?No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. As far as the Ministry of Foreing Relations is aware.


Image
THE PEOPLE'S COMMONWEALTH OF ANENTOVA
FOREIGN RELATIONS

Greetings to the Socialist Federation of Saralonia,

Given the long diplomatic history and the fact that Anentova consider Saralonia one of the allied nations, the construction and opening of embassies and consulates in addition to strengthening the already established deals.

The construction of a secret tunnel is approved and will be commissioned by CERELOA, the State security agency.
In addition, a secret security satff and communication team has been provided by the People's Commonwealth of Anentova.


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:34 pm

The Greater Soviet North America wrote:
NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: The People's Republic of the Greater Soviet North America
- Major Ideology: Democratic Socialism
-Form of Government Socialist State
-Head of State: Eternal President Isaac Rutherford
-Head of Government: Eternal President Isaac Rutherford
- Minister of Foreign Relations: Samantha Bering

Ambassadorial Information:
-City of Embassy Location: City of Nazoro
- Ambassador's Name: Renato Dukarić
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Locational Information:
Please place any special requests in the "Second Choice Location" field and justify them in the field directly below it. Please make only realistic requests and be prepared to pay any fees associated with the design, construction or maintenance of special requests.
- First Choice Location: near Anentovan government buildings
- Second Choice Location: near the home of the Head of State
- If requesting an embassy in the hills or making a special request, why do you feel this is necessary? N/A

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 250
- Security Staff: 150
- Service Staff: 200
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 50 assault rifles and 15 handguns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 10 hummers

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.


Image
THE PEOPLE'S COMMONWEALTH OF ANENTOVA
FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Greetings to The Greater Soviet North America,

Your request has been accepted given the previous establishment of Anentova embassies in your nation, reciprocally establishing diplomatic relations between both nations.
We are eager to continue the relations, hoping to work and prosper together based on the results and the collaboration between both nations.


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

User avatar
Free Stalliongrad
Envoy
 
Posts: 250
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Stalliongrad » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:20 am

NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: The People's Republic of Free Stalliongrad
- Major Ideology: Communism
-Form of Government Communist Republic
-Head of State: General Secretary Altidiya Revoltsova
-Head of Government: General Secretary Altidiya Revoltsova
- Minister of Foreign Relations: People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs Rozovyy Brilliant

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Chistyye Ochki
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? The ambassador is astigmatic with a slight myopia.

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case):
-Embassy Location: City of Nazoro
- Consulate Location: City of Lagos

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff:16
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 Marerova Pistol, 20 Rubber Baton
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 armored Koltezh, 4 Police Motorcycles, 6 Civil cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already done.
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? We don't have a consulate system.
- Do you have any special requests? If possible, the architecture of the embassy must be in socialist classicism.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have:
Trade Treaty [X] Non-Aggression Pact [X] Military Alliance [] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:58 am

Free Stalliongrad wrote:
NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: The People's Republic of Free Stalliongrad
- Major Ideology: Communism
-Form of Government Communist Republic
-Head of State: General Secretary Altidiya Revoltsova
-Head of Government: General Secretary Altidiya Revoltsova
- Minister of Foreign Relations: People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs Rozovyy Brilliant

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Chistyye Ochki
- Ambassador's Family (if any): N/A
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? The ambassador is astigmatic with a slight myopia.

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case):
-Embassy Location: City of Nazoro
- Consulate Location: City of Lagos

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff:16
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 Marerova Pistol, 20 Rubber Baton
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 armored Koltezh, 4 Police Motorcycles, 6 Civil cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already done.
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? We don't have a consulate system.
- Do you have any special requests? If possible, the architecture of the embassy must be in socialist classicism.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have:
Trade Treaty [X] Non-Aggression Pact [X] Military Alliance [] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.


Image
THE PEOPLE'S COMMONWEALTH OF ANENTOVA
FOREIGN AFFAIRS
Greetings to The People's Republic of Free Stalliongrad,

The request for embassy and consulate has been accepted by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Joshua Ekrit, the construction of both buildings will be launched.
Given the previous existence of diplomatic talks between both governments, the treaties of:
-Academic, scientific and technological exchange agreement.
-The Non-Aggression Pact
-Commercial Treaty
They have been fully accepted.
On the part of the Government of The People's Commonwealth of Anentova, we look forward to a strong and lasting relationship full of glory and prosperity between the peoples.


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

User avatar
Pheu
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pheu » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:21 pm

NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: Nation of Pheu
- Major Ideology: Classical liberalism
-Form of Government Unitary parliamentary republic
-Head of State: Chuan Wicholgkorn
-Head of Government Achara Leekpai
- Minister of Foreign Relations Aran Saelimchap

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Chaisai Saetang
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Hypertension

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case):
-Embassy Location: Nazoro
- Consulate Location:

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 3
- Will you be hiring locally? Service staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4 x Beretta 92 handguns, 3 x tasers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 x Mercedes Benz Vito

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already present
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? No
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have:
Trade Treaty [] Non-Aggression Pact [] Military Alliance [] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
Nation of Pheu
A small democratic insular nation in the midst of a beautiful gulf minding their own business.


Establish an embassy in Pheu! | Our Wiki

User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:03 am

Pheu wrote:
NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: Nation of Pheu
- Major Ideology: Classical liberalism
-Form of Government Unitary parliamentary republic
-Head of State: Chuan Wicholgkorn
-Head of Government Achara Leekpai
- Minister of Foreign Relations Aran Saelimchap

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Chaisai Saetang
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Hypertension

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case):
-Embassy Location: Nazoro
- Consulate Location:

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 3
- Will you be hiring locally? Service staff only
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4 x Beretta 92 handguns, 3 x tasers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 x Mercedes Benz Vito

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already present
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? No
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have:
Trade Treaty [] Non-Aggression Pact [] Military Alliance [] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.


Image
THE PEOPLE'S COMMONWEALTH OF ANENTOVA
FOREING AFFAIRS

Greetings to Nation of Pheu,

Based on the mutual exchange of embassies carried out between both nations, the request for embassies has been accepted.
Since the ambassador of the Nation of Pheu, Chaisai Saetang, has been informed to the local authorities of a health problem, the Government of Anentova, thanks to the Universal Health that the nation enjoys, will be able to provide medical care which he you want it without the need for other documents other than a report.
The Academic and Scientific Exchange Treaty has been accepted.

Regards


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:14 pm

/bump
not sure what means that word


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

User avatar
Etoile Arcture
Envoy
 
Posts: 285
Founded: Mar 23, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Etoile Arcture » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 am

Image

Etoile Arcture Diplomatic Directorate
Lake Concordia, New Corinth, Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture



Note Diplomatique

TO: Department of Foreign Affairs, People's Commonwealth of Anentova
SUBJECT: People's Commonwealth of Anentova Embassy Program
CLASSIFICATION: Open

Date: 30 October 2020



Excellency,

I have the honour to request the Government of Anentova to indicate by response to this diplomatic note whether it would be inclined to consider favourably the establishment of a permanent diplomatic mission to Nazoro by the Government of the Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture.

I am also authorised to inform His Excellency that my Government would be equally desirous to invite the Government of Anentova to reciprocally establish a permanent mission to Etoile Arcture with the view of cementing diplomatic, economic and cultural relations between our two nations.

Please find enclosed below all relevant documents as requested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs pertaining to these matters.

Accept, Excellency, the renewed assurance of my highest consideration.

His Excellency Dr. Michiko Flax
Director-General of the Directorate-General for Foreign Affairs
Diplomatic Directorate
The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture


NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
- Major Ideology: Social liberalism
-Form of Government Democractic unitary state
-Head of State: Dr. Soledad Martin
-Head of Government: Dr. Soledad Martin
- Minister of Foreign Relations: Dr. Michiko Flax

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Dr. Ayodele Okoye
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: none

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case)
- Embassy Location: Nazoro

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Security Staff: 4
- Service Staff: 12
- Will you be hiring locally?: yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4 P360 Azrael (semiauto pistol), 4 VP90 MK 3 Velociraptor (personal defence weapon), 12 Mace Triple Action Pepper Spray, 8 ASP F21 Tactical Baton
- Number and Type of Vehicles:[/b] 2 Mercedes-Benz A 250 e AMG Line Executive, 2 Mercedes-Benz EQV Sport

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: yes
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations?: yes
- Do you have any special requests?: none
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have: yes
Trade Treaty [X] Non-Aggression Pact [X] Military Alliance [ ] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know?: none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none
Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
"Excellere Contende"
Defence Condition: 5
No railguns, no orbital lasers, no god rods, no orbital nukes, no armed satellites, no space fighters, no "I Win" button
Region: NovaAlliances: ConcordantDelian LeagueCASTLEEmbassy: Diplomatic Parc
Treaties & Agreements: Theeb Accords I & II • Dagora DoctrineKázmér Doctrine
International Organisations: International Space FederationStorefronts: Consortia

User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:26 pm

NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture
- Major Ideology: Social liberalism
-Form of Government Democractic unitary state
-Head of State: Dr. Soledad Martin
-Head of Government: Dr. Soledad Martin
- Minister of Foreign Relations: Dr. Michiko Flax

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Dr. Ayodele Okoye
- Ambassador's Family (if any): none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: none

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case)
- Embassy Location: Nazoro

Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff: 8
- Security Staff: 4
- Service Staff: 12
- Will you be hiring locally?: yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 4 P360 Azrael (semiauto pistol), 4 VP90 MK 3 Velociraptor (personal defence weapon), 12 Mace Triple Action Pepper Spray, 8 ASP F21 Tactical Baton
- Number and Type of Vehicles:[/b] 2 Mercedes-Benz A 250 e AMG Line Executive, 2 Mercedes-Benz EQV Sport

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: yes
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations?: yes
- Do you have any special requests?: none
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have: yes
Trade Treaty [X] Non-Aggression Pact [X] Military Alliance [ ] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know?: none
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none
[/box][/quote]

Image
THE PEOPLE'S COMMONWEALTH OF ANENTOVA
FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Cheers to The Unitary Technocracy of Etoile Arcture,

The exchange of embassies has been accepted and the entire diplomatic process for its establishment has put the initiative to continue.
The Director of the Department of Foreign Relations, Joshua Ekrit will begin his work in the search for the reciprocal construction of embassies and thus formalize the beginning of diplomatic relations between both nations.
The Embassy located in Nazoro will be the beginning to discuss the proposed treaties between the nations that are expected to be signed:
-A Trade Treaty
-Academic / Technological Exchange Treaty
-Non-aggression pact

Regards


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption

User avatar
Leskya
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 146
Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Leskya » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:49 pm

NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: People's Autonomous Communes of Leskya
- Major Ideology: Left Communism
-Form of Government Stateless confederation
-Head of State: None; de facto Yathmir Safayrdfluf
-Head of Government None
- Minister of Foreign Relations None

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Hana Neftalem
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case):
-Embassy Location: Nazoro
- Consulate Location: Maiduguri

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 16
- Security Staff: 16
- Service Staff: 16
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: All staff will be provided a taser, a truncheon, and pepper spray.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: None

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes; link to programme in signature
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? Yes.
- Do you have any special requests? None at the moment.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have:
Trade Treaty [] Non-Aggression Pact [X] Military Alliance [] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know? Due to the form delegations from Leskya assume, all members of the eksterjo delegations are armed and treated as equals in capacity; all staff perform diplomatic, service, and security activities, hence the equal number in all three.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None
|✰| People's Autonomous Communes of Leskya |✰|
In shadows of nuclear bombs and desert storms, the African road we walk.
Biblical immortalisation, apocalyptic desertification, soft schizotech post-civilisation, oh my!

Brother Yathmir | Diplomacy | World History | Desertists | Politics | Economics | Culture

User avatar
Anentova
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Anentova » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:48 pm

Leskya wrote:
NATION INFORMATION
-Full Nation Name: People's Autonomous Communes of Leskya
- Major Ideology: Left Communism
-Form of Government Stateless confederation
-Head of State: None; de facto Yathmir Safayrdfluf
-Head of Government None
- Minister of Foreign Relations None

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Hana Neftalem
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Locational Information for Embassy and Consulate (in case):
-Embassy Location: Nazoro
- Consulate Location: Maiduguri

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, limousines, armed/military vehicles, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 16
- Security Staff: 16
- Service Staff: 16
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: All staff will be provided a taser, a truncheon, and pepper spray.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: None

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes; link to programme in signature
- Would you agree to build consulates between the two nations? Yes.
- Do you have any special requests? None at the moment.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Please select what kind of trade/treaty would like to have:
Trade Treaty [] Non-Aggression Pact [X] Military Alliance [] Scientific / Academic Treaties [X] Other (Specify) :
- Is there any additional information we should know? Due to the form delegations from Leskya assume, all members of the eksterjo delegations are armed and treated as equals in capacity; all staff perform diplomatic, service, and security activities, hence the equal number in all three.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None


Image
THE PEOPLE'S COMMONWEALTH OF ANENTOVA
FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Greetings to the People's Autonomous Communes of Leskya,
The Department of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the permission for the construction of the embassy located in Nazoro and the construction of a consulate in Maiduguri as well as welcoming Ambassador Hana Neftalem to the lands of Anentova.

With the opening of the Anentova-Leskya relations we accept the treaties:

-Non-Aggression Treaty
-Academic / Technological Exchange Treaty

Hoping that the relations between the two countries will prosper and if possible develop a friendship showing respect for independence and sovereignty.

Regards


Those who do not move, do not notice their chains
-Rosa Luxemburg

Member of GSPD
National News
More than 150 foreign companies have gone bankrupt before national companies, marking a political success of the National Doctrine.
3 Investigation Cases have been opened against officials and ministers for Corruption


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], NS Miami, The Ferengi Consortium

Advertisement

Remove ads