NATION

PASSWORD

is japan the worst place in the world to live in?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prozitia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Prozitia » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:06 am

ok conservative
POSSUMUS!

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 am

Prozitia wrote:ok conservative

I don't think this guy is a conservative. He's either a normal troll or a national authoritarian.
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:07 am

Antijap wrote:
Albionist Great Britain wrote:
No, I don’t think I will. It’s quite clearly nothing but cringe ramblings and attention-seeking.

Okay. Why should I care?

a weeb loser crying involuntary celibate ;)

the doomer fanboy

It is poor habit to project your own situation onto others, mate.

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:08 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:
Prozitia wrote:ok conservative

I don't think this guy is a conservative. He's either a normal troll or a national authoritarian.

They’re not even being political, just very silly. Probably right-wing seeking attention, but that’s my own assumption.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:08 am

Skyhooked wrote:Well, no one gonna read mah' opinion... No one gonna care about ol' cowboy spinnin' stories about ol' Japan.

They’re not interested by legitimate argument, rather something else. I think we all know what it is, and the Mods will help them see their way out soon.

Pretty sure, Sheriff gonna come, shut this saloon down and possibly demonstrate his deadly aim with a big red line gun on his hip. Wonder, on what page this happens. And hope I ain't gonna be shot. And hope it won't come to this...
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Kancia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Kancia » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:10 am

Lol why is this even a factbooks and national information thread
Main Leaders|President Ekhon Numik|KFSA Director, Fasch Isum|Numik’s FREE Jet Rides
An authoritarian corporate police state ruled ruthlessly by the Kancian Nationalist Party which doesn’t give a damn about environmental or working conditions and suppresses anything out of line through mass atrocities

Kancian State Media: A new National Security law has been passed, authorizing soldiers to carry out a no-quarters policy | Genius general orders neighborhood where rioters were planning to meet up to be burned and razed | Man who openly declared he was going to run against Ekhon Numik for president mysteriously goes missing. The party would like to inform you he never existed in the first place

Albionist Great Britain
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Albionist Great Britain » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:11 am

Skyhooked wrote:
They’re not interested by legitimate argument, rather something else. I think we all know what it is, and the Mods will help them see their way out soon.

Pretty sure, Sheriff gonna come, shut this saloon down and possibly demonstrate his deadly aim with a big red line gun on his hip. Wonder, on what page this happens. And hope I ain't gonna be shot.

It would be wise for people to cease giving this one attention, the punishment will likely be DEAT but I just assume that. I’m going to cease posting now, I’ve gotten enough of a boosted post count so now I’m happy :lol2:

Grand Indochina
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Indochina » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:11 am

Kancia wrote:Lol why is this even a factbooks and national information thread

Why not ? :rofl:
"Heretics, heretics everywhere.”

Balgariia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Balgariia » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:12 am

I know a place that is worse....lot worse...(its not what you're thinking)
Balgariian Embassy Program | BulDefExport Defence Industries[MT|OPEN] | Surplus Weapons Sale(CLOSED) | Balgariia United Media Portal
Balgariia United Media Portal|Greek-Turkish war ended afrer 4 months of conflict|Minister of foreign afairs Andrea Gospodinova attends the Istanbul peace treaty|KamAZ plans the construction of a factory line in Balgariia.|Joint russian-balgariian government will rule the federal republic of Volga Balgariia.|The Federal republic of Volga Balgariia will stay in the Russian Federation.|Balkanpetrol opens 100th gas station in Balgariia,Balkantourist opens first restaurant outside of Balgariia-in Minsk,Belarus|

Grand Indochina
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Indochina » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:12 am

Balgariia wrote:I know a place that is worse....lot worse...(its not what you're thinking)

Stormfront ?
"Heretics, heretics everywhere.”

Wexas
Secretary

Founded: Mar 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wexas » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:13 am

They gave us 'kawaii' war criminals and J-pop, so I must agree with the OP
★ Kingdom of Wexas ★
Schizotech Texan Kingdom loosely based in the lore of the CK2 mod 'After the End'
A parody and a homage to the gulf coast of Texas
No NS stats used pls

Puppet of [redacted]
My friends (Bloodshade/Albali) wanted me to put 'dory' in my flag. They were not specific. IC flag

Exalted Inquellian State
Senator

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Exalted Inquellian State » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:13 am

Why? WHY!? The mods shut down the thread where the guy with the Pharaoh flag talked about the bad situation, they shut down RWDT and LWDT, they shut down the thread where someone said a person was arrested for wearing a mask, BUT NOT THIS ONE!?
My Kaiserreich Cold War RP-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=507613&sid=a338bded6a6009aba44e8b2d0d1d04c4
My Kaiserreich/The Burning Sun German Empire Political Roleplay-https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=514195&sid=fd8a29ac7c4e1a97e9bc4266e116a56f

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:14 am

Exalted Inquellian State wrote:Why? WHY!? The mods shut down the thread where the guy with the Pharaoh flag talked about the bad situation, they shut down RWDT and LWDT, they shut down the thread where someone said a person was arrested for wearing a mask, BUT NOT THIS ONE!?

Maybe because they are volunteers who give up their own time to moderate this website without pay?
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

Kancia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Corporate Police State

Postby Kancia » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:14 am

Antijap wrote:
It would be wise for people to cease giving this one attention, the punishment will likely be DEAT but I just assume that. I’m going to cease posting now, I’ve gotten enough of a boosted post count so now I’m happy :lol2:

enjoy your crap cartoons incel

I personally think anime is overrated but jeez
Main Leaders|President Ekhon Numik|KFSA Director, Fasch Isum|Numik’s FREE Jet Rides
An authoritarian corporate police state ruled ruthlessly by the Kancian Nationalist Party which doesn’t give a damn about environmental or working conditions and suppresses anything out of line through mass atrocities

Kancian State Media: A new National Security law has been passed, authorizing soldiers to carry out a no-quarters policy | Genius general orders neighborhood where rioters were planning to meet up to be burned and razed | Man who openly declared he was going to run against Ekhon Numik for president mysteriously goes missing. The party would like to inform you he never existed in the first place

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information